Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52051 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Cali Girl 2014tor

Los Angeles, CA

#53501 Mar 17, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I was busy puking.
Thanks for being there for me.
I love you man.
What a rude POS you are!
You're a Wuss!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53502 Mar 17, 2014
Take a wild guess on what my favorite beer is.
Cali Girl 2014tor wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rude POS you are!
You're a Wuss!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53503 Mar 17, 2014
Speaking of POS. Why would a POS put another persons full name on a this thread?
Cali Girl 2014tor wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rude POS you are!
You're a Wuss!
Cali Girl 2014tor

Los Angeles, CA

#53504 Mar 17, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of POS. Why would a POS put another persons full name on a this thread?
Oh homophobe eh! He pretends to be
a holier then thou Pastor,It's PUBLIC
RECORD...
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53506 Mar 17, 2014
Keep telling yourself that.
Cali Girl 2014tor wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh homophobe eh! He pretends to be
a holier then thou Pastor,It's PUBLIC
RECORD...
Cali Girl 2014tor

Los Angeles, CA

#53507 Mar 17, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself that.
Go talk to the Hermaphrodite wife thief!
Cali Girl 2014tor

Los Angeles, CA

#53508 Mar 17, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself that.
It's not Public? You're stupid.It's on
Google for God's sake...lol

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53509 Mar 17, 2014
CDC wrote:
Hurray for KiMare and Freedom of Speech !
God bless America!
How childish!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53510 Mar 17, 2014
Hurray for Cali Girl !
Hip Hip....
Hip Hip.....
pin drop
birds churping
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
How childish!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53511 Mar 17, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>Hurray for Cali Girl !
Hip Hip....
Hip Hip.....
pin drop
birds churping
More like a squirrel....
Ace

Benton, IL

#53512 Mar 17, 2014
Cali Girl 2014tor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CDC I don't drink.What crawled
up your ass and died?

CDC HA HA !
6 Green Beers, brats, sour kraut and mustard !!!!

Wow. My wife was a surgical nurse Would come home and tell me stories of weird objects they pulled out of men's ass in the ER (light bulb, dildo, butane lighter fluid can). She never mention anyone needing help getting out Green beer, brats sour kraut and muster. All that should come naturally.

PS. the didlo story was the funniest one. A man said he picked up a female wrestler in a tavern, while he was banging her she shoved a dildo up his ass and lost it. I told my wife she was probably just showing him what a dick was suppose to feel like lol.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53513 Mar 17, 2014
Ace wrote:
Cali Girl 2014tor wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey CDC I don't drink.What crawled
up your ass and died?

CDC HA HA !
6 Green Beers, brats, sour kraut and mustard !!!!

Wow. My wife was a surgical nurse Would come home and tell me stories of weird objects they pulled out of men's ass in the ER (light bulb, dildo, butane lighter fluid can). She never mention anyone needing help getting out Green beer, brats sour kraut and muster. All that should come naturally.

PS. the didlo story was the funniest one. A man said he picked up a female wrestler in a tavern, while he was banging her she shoved a dildo up his ass and lost it. I told my wife she was probably just showing him what a dick was suppose to feel like lol.
LOL
Ace

Benton, IL

#53514 Mar 17, 2014
Butane lighter fluid can. A man said he was taking a shower, slipped and fell on the can. Wife said when they got the can out of his ass the plastic lid was ducked taped on. The light bulb, I forgot that story, just remember her telling the story and first experience at extracting an object out of a man's ass.

there is a solution a man can shoot in his dick and it will stay hard until he takes a syringe and withdraws the solution. A man came into the ER and said couldn't withdraw the solution. Wife said they had to peal him back like a banana to get the solution out.

I'm not going to try it!!!!!

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53516 Mar 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
If it NEVER mutually procreates, it certainly isn't marriage.
Marriage NEVER requires procreation, so your statement would be false. As always.
KiMare wrote:
If it involves mating behavior that is never successful, it is a evolutionary sexual defect.
Smile.
Let's see, "If it (it being marriage) involves mating behavior that is never successful, it (marriage) is a evolutionary sexual defect." So according to you, "marriage can be an evolutionary sexual defect". LOL!!!!

There you have it folks, according to Gregory Kirschmann, marriage can be a sexual defect!!!

What a moron.

Location hidden

#53517 Mar 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Mornin trolls!
Man up girls.
How can you maintain integrity without addressing the vast difference between the functional design of heterosexual intercourse and the abusive violation of anal sex?
Smirk.
Gregory Kirschmann talking about integrity!!! LOL!!!! That's hilarious!!!

Location hidden

#53518 Mar 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At its most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
SS couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making SS marriage an oxymoron.
Still unaddressed is the additional failure of anal sex to be a viable sexual act, and certainly not equatable to normal sex. An additional proof that homosexuality is a sexual defect.
Hateful troll deceit is not a rational response.
Smile.
So many words to say absolutely nothing.

Location hidden

#53519 Mar 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Then it should be easy to repost again.
Says the sissy coward that constantly states he's posted support for his inane statements about anal sex.

Should be easy to repost again. Especially for the queen of cut and paste that is KiMare.

Location hidden

#53520 Mar 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, ss couples are still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered fake halves of marriage.
You got nothing troll.

Location hidden

#53521 Mar 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>\
Run along troll, and scratch Sandy behind the ears before you give her today's milk bone. You have my permission.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53522 Mar 18, 2014
I see you are still using that cross picture that most people would consider a symbol of hate.
Ironic bordering on moronic.
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You got nothing troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min No Surprize 1,618,732
Trump Just Sux 13 min Sack Goldmans 173
Canada,not so welcoming after all!! 19 min Tester 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 25 min honeymylove 11,426
█★⫸ Calling All Chicago Supe... 4 hr BobD99 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr loose cannon 242,771
Benghazi, the REAL story. 7 hr Bad Breath 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages