Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,858

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Read more
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53440 Mar 14, 2014
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol i careless if gay marriage is allowed the way i see it there is no reason that they should not be allowed to be married. My point is you ramble off your thought and all who do not share your view is wrong. You will find that you are not always right. The people mentioned in the article have degrees and titles since you say they are wrong can you enlighten us on your education and possible degrees to back it ??? Or maybe you should just change your name back to truth and go back to being a granite city topix troll.
(Not to be confused with mahz the other granite city topix user using the name truth)
I already pointed out in my previous post that your article was a deliberate misrepresentation of what was said and then posted the correction in the man's own words. The people in the article do have degrees, but what the article said was a lie.

You will find that the US Constitution says that anyone who thinks their religion trumps individual liberty is wrong.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53441 Mar 14, 2014
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim this to be false well prove it all knowing. Like you like to cry show me your proof.
I already have. What are you, stupid?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53442 Mar 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Copy and paste what the blog said about me.

I give you permission.

Smile.
No one needs to copy and paste, it's
all on one page.Your page liar!
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53443 Mar 14, 2014
Well, I sure am stupid !
facts

United States

#53444 Mar 14, 2014
Kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
<quoted text>
I already pointed out in my previous post that your article was a deliberate misrepresentation of what was said and then posted the correction in the man's own words. The people in the article do have degrees, but what the article said was a lie.
You will find that the US Constitution says that anyone who thinks their religion trumps individual liberty is wrong.
Then please provide a link to show that this. Because with out proof of what you say its nothing more then unsubstantiated rambles. Like you have said before there is no proof so it must be false.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53445 Mar 14, 2014
Some people call me an idiot.
I guess they're right.
kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53446 Mar 14, 2014
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Then please provide a link to show that this. Because with out proof of what you say its nothing more then unsubstantiated rambles. Like you have said before there is no proof so it must be false.
http://www.hubertvangijseghem.com/nouvelles/1...

There is the letter I quoted proving that your article is a deliberate misrepresentation of what was being said.

Now shut up, chump.
kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53447 Mar 14, 2014
Some people call me an idiot.
I guess they're right.
Still trying that pathetic little routine. It's all you got. You're not smart enough to actually try to take me on so you pull this annoying little gnat stuff.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53448 Mar 14, 2014
<quoted text>
A weak minded victim of a sociopathic con man. Greg used his pulpit to control and manipulate people. He was removed from the pulpit when it was discovered that he was a psycho who was using his role in the church to abuse and control people.
His wife is just a victim in all of this. She's not even his real wife. She can't be. She was betrothed to another and God does not believe in divorce. Especially when it is started by a manipulative clergy member, abusing his authority within the church to satisfy his own selfish ends.
So Greg refused to make a woman remove a TRO on a man she wasn't married to.
And that makes him a wife thief?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53449 Mar 14, 2014
<quoted text>
I don't need your permission to point out your immorality, pastor. Stop being such a narcissist.
Asking you to validate hearsay is being a narcissist?
facts

United States

#53450 Mar 14, 2014
kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.hubertvangijseghem.com/nouvelles/1...
There is the letter I quoted proving that your article is a deliberate misrepresentation of what was being said.
Now shut up, chump.
A pdf file. Lmao i can make on to that says that dogs can fly an will rule the world. Can you post where this is from so there is proof this is real. Why are you calling names is it due to you being upset or that you are not capable of adult conversation without child is remarks?
kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53451 Mar 14, 2014
facts wrote:
<quoted text>
A pdf file. Lmao i can make on to that says that dogs can fly an will rule the world. Can you post where this is from so there is proof this is real. Why are you calling names is it due to you being upset or that you are not capable of adult conversation without child is remarks?
Are you retarded? That is a letter from the person they misquoted in the article. You can find the original transcripts of his speech to Parliament. It's all out there.

So you ask me to provide the link and then why I do you laugh it off. Something tells me that no matter what proof is provided showing you that you are wrong, you will remain willfully ignorant.

As I said originally. My point was that pedophilia and homosexuality are two different things. You article, even though it is ridiculous propaganda, never refutes that point. It supports it. Which tells me that you are a complete and total idiot for trying to use something that supports my viewpoint to try to argue against me.
facts

United States

#53452 Mar 14, 2014
I would argue this point with you Kimare_is_a_wife_thief but as Mark Twain once said Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.
kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53454 Mar 14, 2014
Notice that the pdf file is from the personal website of the guy misquoted in the article, dipstick.
kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53455 Mar 14, 2014
Don't worry. You'll disappear tomorrow and another new anonymous stranger will be here claiming to support SSM while defending Kimare. You're the fourth one in four days. You're not fooling anyone, sport.
kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53456 Mar 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Asking you to validate hearsay is being a narcissist?
You didn't ask me anything you narcissist.

I don't need to validate court records. They speak for themselves.

Wife thief.
kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53457 Mar 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So Greg refused to make a woman remove a TRO on a man she wasn't married to.
And that makes him a wife thief?
But they were married. That is outlined in those documents as well. You are in denial. You keep claiming the marriage was not real.

You think that your power of reality denial trumps reality. That is not the case, pastor.

You are merely lying to yourself.
kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53458 Mar 14, 2014
facts wrote:
I would argue this point with you Kimare_is_a_wife_thief but as Mark Twain once said Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.
Uh huh. I posted a letter from the personal webpage of the person that was misquoted in your article. I also completely dismantled the logic behind it.

What you mean to say is that all you have is cut and paste of other people's thoughts and as soon as someone challenges that you are left with nothing so now you will tuck tail and run like the gutless little coward that you are.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53459 Mar 14, 2014
I apologize for being such a d!pSh!t !
facts

United States

#53460 Mar 14, 2014
kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
Notice that the pdf file is from the personal website of the guy misquoted in the article, dipstick.
Then share a link to the web page. And once again can we act like adults calling others names only backs your lack of intelligence and shows how angry you are or how immature you can be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min PolakPotrafi 1,205,999
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 59 min RAYJENKTY 339
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 5,811
Amy 3-26 2 hr think about it 59
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Josephine 52,248
News ACLU: Chicago leads NYC in use of stop-and-frisk 2 hr joey 3
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]