Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52072 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

curious

Detroit, MI

#53379 Mar 13, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what you have to say, if u
don't like my freedom of speech against
a lech who disrespects me every day,
and steals, lies and commits adultery,
Don't read it.And,no you didn't upset
me.I could care less of your opinion
on this.
So does kimare not have the same right to freedom of speech? I in no way agree with him or what he has done but you must keep in mind he has the same right that you have. The argument could be made that homosexuality is just as wrong as adultery. I find it humorous that you all are guilty of spreading hate just like kimare but its ok for you all to do it and not him. The really sad thing is you all let him drag you down to his level and are no better then him now.

Cali Girl 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53380 Mar 13, 2014
Kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
<quoted text>You need to pay attention to your own advice.

You see, Kimare's words do not carry equal weight with other people. The reason is that he is an adulterer who was defrocked from the pulpit of his church for having relations with a married woman in his congregation. If he wishes to comment on the moral sanctity of marriage then he will be lambasted and made to look like the fool that he is. Don't like it? There's the door.
Well said,thanks!!
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53381 Mar 13, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So does kimare not have the same right to freedom of speech? I in no way agree with him or what he has done but you must keep in mind he has the same right that you have. The argument could be made that homosexuality is just as wrong as adultery. I find it humorous that you all are guilty of spreading hate just like kimare but its ok for you all to do it and not him. The really sad thing is you all let him drag you down to his level and are no better then him now.
You just don't get it do you? No one is saying he doesn't have a right to free speech they are lambasting him for his hypocrisy. Show me one place where someone said he doesn't have a right to say what he's saying. No one has told him that, only that he is wrong. Either you are deliberately misleading people in an effort to make an emotional appeal, or you are a complete fool. Which is it? Are you lying or just stupid?

Also, he is supposed to be a Xtian, meaning he has to deal in love and not hate. I'm under no such rules. It isnt the fact he is spreading hate, it's that he is spreading lies that get him attacked so often. That and his unwillingness to acknowledge anyone's point that refutes his. He has been so thoroughly torn apart it is comical, yet he ignores it and keeps spouting off the same nonsense that has already been debunked.

Go ahead and try to make an argument saying that a consensual relation between two people is the same thing as a an act that deliberately hurts someone. Go ahead, make the argument. You can't because it was a stupid thing to say in the first place.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53382 Mar 13, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>So does kimare not have the same right to freedom of speech? I in no way agree with him or what he has done but you must keep in mind he has the same right that you have. The argument could be made that homosexuality is just as wrong as adultery. I find it humorous that you all are guilty of spreading hate just like kimare but its ok for you all to do it and not him. The really sad thing is you all let him drag you down to his level and are no better then him now.
It's on the internet,it's not my fault his
crimes are listed.If I

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53383 Mar 13, 2014
curious wrote:
<quoted text>So does kimare not have the same right to freedom of speech? I in no way agree with him or what he has done but you must keep in mind he has the same right that you have. The argument could be made that homosexuality is just as wrong as adultery. I find it humorous that you all are guilty of spreading hate just like kimare but its ok for you all to do it and not him. The really sad thing is you all let him drag you down to his level and are no better then him now.
That's my business,not yours.I'm
not posting the things he has said
About me and I won't .Stay curious!
Like I already said......I don't care one
bit about your opinion.Opinions are
like asses, everyone has one and
they stink.....
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53384 Mar 13, 2014
Pretty funny how ever ytime Kimare starts getting his ass handed to him an anonymous stranger that has never posted before shows up to defend him. Wonder why that is?
Ace

Benton, IL

#53385 Mar 13, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't try to sugar coat adultery by
a Pastor to me.Thank God he is
outted as the POS he is.Don't
post me about him again.You
barely know of him....
In a court of law two consenting adults having sex, there is no crime married or not..... A gay priest abusing little boys is a crime. And I don't have to know KiMare to know that, it's common sense, it's against the law.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53386 Mar 13, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your accusers are protected FROM
YOU.The quotes from the churches
are there.You got caught cheater!
Where?

Post them Phyllis.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53387 Mar 13, 2014
<quoted text>
I've already reposted it four or five times and every time you say the same thing. You lying little adulterer.
You and everyone here knows what you did, Greg. You were removed from the pulpit of your church for being a wife thief. Anyone who wants the info can easily go back over the last several pages where it has been repeatedly posted. Why waste my time doing it when you will just ignore it again and act stupid. Or maybe it's not an act?
Then it should be easy to repost again.
Unless you are a lying troll...
You can't even quote my accuser. Why?
Smile.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#53389 Mar 13, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the sun will come tomorrow! Lol
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#53390 Mar 13, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Had to go to immediate care today. Guess what, PASTOR? The clinic (founded by Catholic Sisters) recognized my husband as my legal spouse.

Yeah, Greg, this battle is over.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53391 Mar 13, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
So you can ignore it again. We've done this dance several times and every time I post you act like it's not there. Anyone who wants to know about you merely needs to google Greg Kirschmann and they can easily find several pages of charges against you, including court briefs that clearly state you were removed from the pulpit for messing with another man's wife.

I have repeatedly quoted your accuser. You even responded to it on more than one occasion. So are you a deliberate liar, or are you just losing your mind Greg and the lies are due to your insanity?
truth

Granite City, IL

#53392 Mar 13, 2014
Would you care to address the fact that Kimara is a poet that you have quoted on your blog and you are not actually a male to female chimera, one of the rarest medical conditions known with only 13 known occurrences over hundreds years of medical history?

You can admit your lies Greg. It's OK. You and I both know you're a liar. You're not fooling anyone.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53393 Mar 13, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> In a court of law two consenting adults having sex, there is no crime married or not..... A gay priest abusing little boys is a crime. And I don't have to know KiMare to know that, it's common sense, it's against the law.
You mean not anymore. You see, there used to be sexual morality laws that prevented adultery. Until people realized that bullshit Xtian morals should not dictate personal liberty.

Exactly as they are now doing with homosexual marriage.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53394 Mar 13, 2014
http://www.marriageequality.org/lawsuits

You see these fundies. The federal government has made it perfectly clear through precedent that there is no logical or legal reason that gay people can be denied their right to marry under US law. The only reason anyone can give for prohibiting gay marriage is "because my God says it's wrong!" Too bad, but that is not a valid reason for denying anyone their liberty and right to pursue happiness.

The war is over. All you are doing now is making your side look like hateful fools and making sure that the percentage of Xtians in America will continue declining.

82% of people under 35 support gay marriage. Your hate, bigotry and bullshit religious beliefs will die with you. You will be remembered as worthless, ignorant fools just like the people who fought against interracial marriage.

It's only a matter of time before the Supreme Court legalizes it nationwide. Probably within a few months.

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53395 Mar 13, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>In a court of law two consenting adults having sex, there is no crime married or not..... A gay priest abusing little boys is a crime. And I don't have to know KiMare to know that, it's common sense, it's against the law.
Shut up and post someone who cares.
You don't know Kimare.Go call your
local Archdiocese to complain about
PEDOPHILE priests not Gay.Go homo-
phobe yourself to someone else....
No I'm not Gay either!!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53396 Mar 13, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Where?

Post them Phyllis.

Smile.
They aren't listed to protect their ID!!
You aren't because you are the predator
who got removed from Two Churches
My name isn't Phyllis Diller either!!!!!!
I hope you burn in hell..

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53397 Mar 13, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Where?

Post them Phyllis.

Smile.
http://watchmann.blogspot.com/...

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53398 Mar 13, 2014
Pretty funny how ever ytime Kimare starts getting his ass handed to him an anonymous stranger that has never posted before shows up to defend him. Wonder why that is?
That is no coincidence!

Cali Girl 2014

Location hidden

#53399 Mar 13, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>Had to go to immediate care today. Guess what, PASTOR? The clinic (founded by Catholic Sisters) recognized my husband as my legal spouse.

Yeah, Greg, this battle is over.
That's wonderful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min RAGNAR the VIKING 216,865
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,113
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr OzRitz 1,395,640
last post wins! (Dec '10) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2,145
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr CrunchyBacon 102,496
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr Hatti_Hollerand 1,118
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr SweLL GirL 8,898
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages