Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 51999 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Ace

Christopher, IL

#53230 Mar 11, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're not looking. Thanks for proving yet again what a pathological liar you are codger!! You seem to be under the impression that because you stick your head in the sand doesn't mean they don't exists hon.
<quoted text>
Oh, look at you invoking "perversion"!!! That's so cute!! The old codger who spends hours each day trolling gay related topix sites, and cut and pasting gibberish is going to talk about "perversion"!!! That's so cute!!!
So you feel like perversion is cute. Probable like child molesters to.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53231 Mar 11, 2014
Kimare_is_my_idol wrote:
He's the greatest
I told you before, kid. You're not very good at this trolling thing. You should either go take lessons or find a new hobby.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#53232 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>
That would never happen. Haven't you seen him? He's not going to turn any gay man's head.
A man I know that was in prison said, it doesn't make you gay if you receive head from another man. It make you gay if you give head to another man.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53233 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> So you feel like perversion is cute. Probable like child molesters to.
Boy did you ever miss the point on that one. No, he wasn't saying perversion is cute. He was saying it was cute that a pervert that got kicked out of the pulpit of his church for pursuing the wife of one his parishioners is cute. It's cute that this pervert is using a claim of perversion.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#53234 Mar 11, 2014
Hay, Kimare_is_a_wife _thief is “Wingless Whackadoo” your new butt cumdumster?
Ace

Christopher, IL

#53235 Mar 11, 2014
Hummm, what does this say? Oh, look at you invoking "perversion"!!! That's so cute!! The old codger who spends hours each day trolling gay related topix sites, and cut and pasting gibberish is going to talk about "perversion"!!! That's so cute!!!

And I will agree Satan is every were trying to destroy mankind morals and send him to hell. That is why we must recognize evil and point evil out were ever we see it.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53236 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>A man I know that was in prison said, it doesn't make you gay if you receive head from another man. It make you gay if you give head to another man.
Thanks for that useless information...
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53237 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
Hummm, what does this say? Oh, look at you invoking "perversion"!!! That's so cute!! The old codger who spends hours each day trolling gay related topix sites, and cut and pasting gibberish is going to talk about "perversion"!!! That's so cute!!!
And I will agree Satan is every were trying to destroy mankind morals and send him to hell. That is why we must recognize evil and point evil out were ever we see it.
Cute fairytale.

In the post right above this, you clearly demonstrate those morals. Right, cumdumpster?
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53238 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> A man I know that was in prison said, it doesn't make you gay if you receive head from another man. It make you gay if you give head to another man.
His power of reality denial was as strong as Kimare's.

You didn't correct him?
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53239 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
Do you mean everywhere?

The ignorant fundies are trying to dumb down the entire nation, which is why I need to point these thing out whenever I see them.
Kimare_is_my_wif e

Saint Louis, MO

#53240 Mar 11, 2014
I love him dearly
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53241 Mar 11, 2014
You know their cause is hopeless when their two biggest champions are such tools.

You have Ace who is talking about Xtian morals while calling people cumdumpsters and Kimare who likes to talk about the sanctity of biblical marriage when he was removed as pastor from his church for having an a affair with a married woman.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53242 Mar 11, 2014
Then there's me. I'm such a dolt.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53243 Mar 11, 2014
truth wrote:
Then there's me. I'm such a dolt.
You have the mind of a child, Ace.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53244 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> So you feel like perversion is cute. Probable like child molesters to.
Where did I say perversion was cute? Are you really that stupid, or just that intentionally deceitful?

You might try taking a class in English comprehension.

Location hidden

#53245 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> A man I know that was in prison said, it doesn't make you gay if you receive head from another man. It make you gay if you give head to another man.
And absolutely no one is surprised by the fact that you hang out with people from prison.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53246 Mar 11, 2014
I'm so childish.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the mind of a child, Ace.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53247 Mar 11, 2014
One more time.
Why do you have hatred for Christians?
<quoted text>
And absolutely no one is surprised by the fact that you hang out with people from prison.

Location hidden

#53248 Mar 11, 2014
Ace wrote:
Wow, you've posted it twice now, and are still incapable of diagraming the sentence in order to figure out the true subject. Hopefully the trailer park school you were raised in has been closed by now.
Ace wrote:
And I will agree Satan is every were trying to destroy mankind morals
HA!!!!! The poster with the filthiest mouth on this string is going to pretend to tell everyone about morals. That's so cute!!!!(Oh, and just so you know Ace, in real English, this does not mean that filthy mouths are cute......you're just to stupid to comprehend what is really being said. Don't worry your perverted head over it)
Ace wrote:
And I will agree
Who exactly are you agreeing with? Was someone else discussing your mythical Satan? LOL!! You're not even responding to anyone, yet you are "agreeing"!!! Voices in your head much?
Ace wrote:
Satan is every were trying to destroy mankind morals
You, Filthy Mouth McGhee, talking about morals, that's hilarious!! Tell us, did your overly graphic, potty mouth come from your weekly bible study classes, or did Jesus provide you with your filth mouth personally?
Ace wrote:
and send him to hell. That is why we must recognize evil and point evil out were ever we see it.
You can start with your mirror.

Location hidden

#53249 Mar 11, 2014
CDC wrote:
One more time.
Why do you have hatred for Christians?
<quoted text>
One more time. Show a specific post where this imaginary hatred you accuse me of is demonstrated.

Or you can continue to cowardly duck and weave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Bluestater 1,250,371
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Coffee Party 191,919
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 21 min RACE 99,861
News Should we really be OK with the surgical remova... 27 min TerryE 73
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min IB DaMann 53,912
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 70,133
Trump 5 hr wellsdrive 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages