Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 51758 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53144 Mar 10, 2014
Kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, I think he's Jehovah's Witness. Which is a step down even for a fundie.
I agree,they bug the crap outta me!
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#53145 Mar 10, 2014
Cali Girl 2014 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,they bug the crap outta me!
It's worse than just being annoying. They are an elitist, apocalyptic death cult.

Location hidden

#53146 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>It's worse than just being annoying. They are an elitist, apocalyptic death cult.
I totally agree....The front of their
"Watchtower" pamphlets have families
running and screaming from fire with
contorted faces.Yeah! I wanna be
part of that....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53147 Mar 10, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm lying? Did you, or did you not lose your pulpit, Greg?
Why did they remove you as pastor?
Wife thief.
Did not.

I pastored the same Church for 20 years and retired.

Why don't you post your proof?

Location hidden

#53148 Mar 10, 2014
truth wrote:
It's become quite clear that you're no authority on marriage, Greg. You just a sociopath who gets his kicks by trying to interfere with and exercise power over other people's marriages.
Apparently, you have broken up more than one happy marriage. You were even removed as pastor from a church for doing so.
Wife thief.
My wife and I are both friends of the supposed victim. Two of her four sons have visited us from HI.

Only a gay troll would make an unvalidated claim like that.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning. It causes the victim's brains to fall out their ass.

Smile.

Location hidden

#53149 Mar 10, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was discussing "all ss couples"? Oh, that's right, absolutely no one. And your senile hissy opinions don't place the marriages of gay people under any detriment, so there is no defense of them required.
Must suck to be such an irrelevant codger as yourself. Can't wait to see your next thousand posts where you think procreation creates some form of argument for you!! Your desperation is hysterical.
Have you let Sandy out yet to to
I'm looking, but I have yet to see a ss marriage. Perversion not even halfway there yet, but not near a real marriage...

SMile.

Location hidden

#53150 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Yes, really. Marriage is a civil institution that creates legal kinship where none existed previously. Marriage is also an institution that doesn't require procreation of any kind. It never has, and it never will. And procreation doesn't require marriage. It never has, and it never will.
But don't let facts get in the way of your constant harping about people procreating. Your obsession over other people's sex and their procreation is quite amusing.
<quoted text>
No codger, I dont' see imaginary connections that you whip up out of thin air. I was already in development months before my parents married. See now how your imaginary connection doesn't exist?! Smile.
<quoted text>
Your connection isn't a requirement. Wheter it exists in ss relationships is completely irrelevant. Much like all your sissy rants here on Topix. They will always be completely irrelevant.
Marriage creates real kinship idiot.

Your relationship will NEVER do so.

Silly girl.

SMile.

Location hidden

#53153 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
And all your sissy fits will NEVER change the fact that their personal relationship isn't required to procreate.
<quoted text>
More made up statistics from the deceitful Gregory Kirschmann!!! Hey, why aren't you throwing out that 90% made up statistic you used to trot out??!!!!
Oh, it doesn't matter though Greggie, don't you worry yourself about defending your made up statistics. In the end its utterly irrelevant how many marriages result in procreation. Know why? Because procreation isn't a requirement of marriage. It never will be. Even if 99.9% of marriages resulted in procreation, it would still NEVER be a requirement. It will always be completely irrelevant in the eyes of the authorities sanctioning the marriage!!! Smile codger.
<quoted text>
No dolt, children prefer what they know. "children prefer it"!!! More made up BS from Christian soldier that god is most embarrassed by.
Dang girl, your are blonde!!! Why in the world would there need to be a requirement for procreation when marriage REQUIRES protection NOT to procreate???

And stay away from kids you sicko!

Smile.

Location hidden

#53155 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>
Stupidity doesn't require an educated response.
Meanwhile, gays continue to marry, and all your hissy fits have accomplished absolutely nothing.
Smirk.
Where? Where?

I can't see it!!!

Smirk.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#53156 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang girl, your are blonde!!! Why in the world would there need to be a requirement for procreation when marriage REQUIRES protection NOT to procreate???
And stay away from kids you sicko!
Smile.
Break up any marriages lately, pastor?
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#53158 Mar 10, 2014
A review of the case file will show this is precisely what the wife thief did, to seduce and groom her and the boys, now young men, who have been groomed to believe this despicable wife thief is somehow a godly honorable man. As the woman her has seduced and groomed all of these fourteen years will testify, Gregory Kirschmann has spent many many times of private communication with her about intimate and life changing matters, over the past fourteen years! Did he require her to make peace with her husband before blindly going off with yet some other man? No, he did not, because this would expose him.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#53159 Mar 10, 2014
As we can see, the Word of God says of this vile thing, that stubbornness is as iniquitie and idolatrie, which he groomed himself into her life early on, as exalted above the woman’s own husband. A conversation with the seduced and groomed woman, Brenda, would reveal these, as their intimate relationship has continued as intimate from the beginning and now through fourteen years!
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#53160 Mar 10, 2014
hat you will find, it is in these blogs this vile thing is casting away his bowels to relieve his conscience though never actually repent, and yet maintain his sin with her, even though he has “successfully” groomed her for another man. So, now he is posturing himself, like wiping his face after a gluttonous meal, he casts away his bowels to justify his wife thieving, in his own mind, and act as if he’s being honest to you.

This is a man who has NEVER been willing to have all concerned in the same room at the same time … never. He has done nothing of good toward her husband, but only trash as he has fed on her all these years.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#53161 Mar 10, 2014
Care to answer these charges, Greg? Also, could you please explain why you forcefully removed as pastor at two separate churches?

Location hidden

#53162 Mar 10, 2014
A review of the case file will show this is precisely what the wife thief did, to seduce and groom her and the boys, now young men, who have been groomed to believe this despicable wife thief is somehow a godly honorable man. As the woman her has seduced and groomed all of these fourteen years will testify, Gregory Kirschmann has spent many many times of private communication with her about intimate and life changing matters, over the past fourteen years! Did he require her to make peace with her husband before blindly going off with yet some other man? No, he did not, because this would expose him.
'Require' a woman to meet with a man she is not married to and has a restraining order against?

What kind of person would encourage such a thing???

A gay troll, of course!

Smirk.

Location hidden

#53163 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Did not.

NOTE TO SELF:(Kimare)
Never call a woman plump again!
Unless your hands are clean......LOL

Location hidden

#53164 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>'Require' a woman to meet with a man she is not married to and has a restraining order against?

A gay troll, of course!

Smirk.
Your Pimping days are over Pal...
No more sex for God.Your reputation
followed you more than once....
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#53165 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
'Require' a woman to meet with a man she is not married to and has a restraining order against?
A gay troll, of course!
Smirk.
So you were removed from the pulpit of a church for breaking up a marriage? What about the other church that removed you? What was that one about?
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#53166 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did not.
LIAR!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/132034432/Fax-Del...

You were forcefully removed.

Location hidden

#53168 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>LIAR!

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/132034432/Fax-Del...

You were forcefully removed.
You should have just slithered away!
You really are a lech!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,234,497
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min FastandFurious 190,281
Word (Dec '08) 48 min boundary painter 5,248
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min boundary painter 6,011
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 1,390
amy 5-28 1 hr boundary painter 14
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr positronium 53,506
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]