Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,243

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53098 Mar 10, 2014
You can relegate him to ignore now. It's been proven that he is sociopath who gets his thrills messing with other's marriages. He has no moral authority to say what is or is not right. He's just an ex-pastor who was kicked out of the pulpit of his church for breaking up happy marriages.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53099 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not 'right' that children want to be with their parents???
No, that is completely right. Unfortunately for you, many, many children know that their parents aren't always biologically the couple that created them. Children want their "parents", not their egg and sperm providers. You stupidly pretend that they are always the same. Unfortunately for you they aren't.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not 'right'. Stay away from children you reprobate.
The only reprobate is you. A senile codger that would deny many, many children the legal protections they deserve and are entitled to. You're interest in "the children" is completely disingenuous. And there isn't a person reading this string that doesn't know that. You fool no one.

Location hidden

#53100 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievably stupid.
Yes, you are.

Location hidden

#53101 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Be honest honey.
You are mocking a fellow sexual defect because you are jealous.
And angry.
And you have to reasoned rebuttal to offer.
In the end?
Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
A bitter, embarrassing, debacle of denial.
Smile.
In the end, "mutual sterility" will always be completely irrelevant to discussions about marriage.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#53102 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Phyllis, I'll give it a try...
Being a monster mutation myself, I was forced to face reality. Brutal honesty. The result? People embraced the honesty and the mutation.
Homosexuals are on a desperate crusade for acceptance. By forcing people to deny reality. What do you think will be the result of that? It is not different than the old fable, The Emperor Has No Clothes.
LOL!!!!! You're acceptance has never been requested, nor is it required. You're acceptance is as important to us as the acceptance of a KKK member is for a Jew!!

Poor Gregory Kischmann!!! So stupid that he thinks his "non acceptance" is of some importance!!!!! What a joke!

Location hidden

#53103 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply point out why ss couples will can never equate to marriage.
Where have I ever said anything about choice?
And we will simply continue to point out that couples (ss or os) aren't required to equate to marriage.

Do keep in mind, that by pointing that out, we are simultaneously pointing out what an utter moron you are! Smile.

Location hidden

#53104 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Calm down girls. You are casting yourselves as ignorant, vicious bully trolls. Very unbecoming, very silly and very rude.
Do you have a rational response to these facts?
My fundamental point is that a healthy life REQUIRES furious honesty.
You refuse to face the basic truth that homosexuality is a failure of mating behavior. That is simply the basic starting place.
You deny a clear, serious medical fact that the anus is not designed to function for intercourse. I'm not embarrassed by normal intercourse, why are you so defensive about yours?
All you can do is mount a childish, silly stupid attempt at deflection. Do you understand that all it does is expose your inability to provide a rational explanation?
However, homosexuality is not just an abuse of evolutionary physical function, it is the failure of the evolutionary mating behavior purpose! This is at the fundamental core of marriage!
Why are you so afraid to face these facts??? I think people will find it refreshing and extend sympathy.
Now settle down and respond with a educated response if you can.
SMile.
Stupidity doesn't require an educated response.

Meanwhile, gays continue to marry, and all your hissy fits have accomplished absolutely nothing.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#53105 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Meanwhile,
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy, and demeaning making homosexuality a defect of nature.
Smile.
You're stupidity makes me yawn. Hey, did you forget to bring Sandy back in this morning? You seem very desperate for attention today.

Location hidden

#53106 Mar 10, 2014
Scott wrote:
You're accused of the following charges
You are accused of being a dolt.

Sorry Scott, repetition only creates truth within the walls of your cult house. Out here in the real world, repetition doesn't mean diddly squat.

Location hidden

#53107 Mar 10, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
At least we know he's not just a troll. He really is a sociopath whose fetish is screwing with people's marriages.
He's broken up several marriages and has been kicked out of the pulpit of at least one church for doing so.
You mean he actually had access to another woman and made the choice to intentionally choose Sandy?

Wow. Oops, sorry, I mean, woof!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#53108 Mar 10, 2014
CDC wrote:
Is your fatal flaw that you are a fooking moron with no sense of humor?
<quoted text>
As if JWs have a sense of humor..
Mr Obvious

United States

#53109 Mar 10, 2014
Further digging reveals 2 churches that have kicked him out. I think one was in Hawaii and for some reason I'm thinking Kentucky. I believe it was for 'misappropriated' funds ( to put it politely) and its for several hundreds as in thousands. Lots and lots of thousands!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53110 Mar 10, 2014
I still waiting for you at Kingdom Hall.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
As if JWs have a sense of humor..
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53111 Mar 10, 2014
Let's see if he has the balls to come back and answer all our questions about these charges.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53112 Mar 10, 2014
I disagree with KiMare's views on SSM. I totally support KiMare's right to free speech.
I consider trying to suppress another persons freedom of speech criminal.
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#53113 Mar 10, 2014
I need a new boyfriend, his Johnson bar is too big and hurts pooh eye.;(

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53114 Mar 10, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are. But beyond the sadness that is you, is the utter amusement you provide through your stupidity and ignorance.

What color Frisbee does Sandy prefer? I'll see if I can pick her up one on my lunch break.
SHE loves Milkbones!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#53115 Mar 10, 2014
Kimare_is_a_wife_thief wrote:
Let's see if he has the balls to come back and answer all our questions about these charges.
Maybe they aren't fully developed!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#53116 Mar 10, 2014
CDC wrote:
I still waiting for you at Kingdom Hall.
<quoted text>
Hold your breath!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#53117 Mar 10, 2014
Mr Obvious wrote:
Further digging reveals 2 churches that have kicked him out. I think one was in Hawaii and for some reason I'm thinking Kentucky. I believe it was for 'misappropriated' funds ( to put it politely) and its for several hundreds as in thousands. Lots and lots of thousands!
Maybe this will help.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/132034432/Fax-Del...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Yeah 1,144,201
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,942
Julieanne Zenz 1 hr Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr DonPanic 48,590
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,796
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 2 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 3 hr servonazis 17
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:49 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:49PM
Complete Game Grades for Detroit vs. Chicago
Bleacher Report 3:04 PM
Full Report Card Grades for Chicago vs. Detroit
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down What Colt McCoy Brings to the Washington Offense in Place of RGIII
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Bears season falls into irrelevancy
NBC Sports 4:50 PM
NFL on Thanksgiving: Megatron reaches 10,000 yards