Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,381

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
truth

Granite City, IL

#53083 Mar 10, 2014
lol wrote:
Pastor Gregina.....still laughing.....lol
w.u.l.(waking up laughing)
At least we know he's not just a troll. He really is a sociopath whose fetish is screwing with people's marriages.

He's broken up several marriages and has been kicked out of the pulpit of at least one church for doing so.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53084 Mar 10, 2014
SMIRK
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53085 Mar 10, 2014
Lol.... i tried reading through some of his self righteous dribble. It wants to know why people are moving away from religion, just check out its blog. trying to push off an outdated world full of hate that doesn't exist and probably never should of.....pilgrim.....lol

Ya i don't think taking advice from someone eho failed in its own world would be a very good idea..
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Granite City, IL

#53086 Mar 10, 2014
Hey Kimare, you asked me to change my handle a couple days ago. Will this one work for you?
Scott

United States

#53087 Mar 10, 2014
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people

It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes

Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.

That's what you get for having
A penis up your a**
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load

How do you find love in another man's hairy a**
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels
Take the Hershey Highway

Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
A manly man
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fatal flaw

Chicago, IL

#53088 Mar 10, 2014
Scott wrote:
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people
It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
A.I.D.S.
That's what you get for having
A penis up your a**
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load
How do you find love in another man's hairy a**
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels
Take the Hershey Highway
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
A manly man
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
i guess scott is impressed so much by MOD. He copys the lyrics to this song and wants to share them with everyone. Whats a matter scott not capable of coming up with your own thoughts so you copy some lyrics instead.
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53089 Mar 10, 2014
Well, at least Scott is consistent.
Fatal flaw wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess scott is impressed so much by MOD. He copys the lyrics to this song and wants to share them with everyone. Whats a matter scott not capable of coming up with your own thoughts so you copy some lyrics instead.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53090 Mar 10, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
So is a three year old when they whine incessantly.
fatal flaw

Chicago, IL

#53091 Mar 10, 2014
CDC wrote:
<quoted text>
Does cdc stand for .... consistent dumb comments ?
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#53092 Mar 10, 2014
Is your fatal flaw that you are a fooking moron with no sense of humor?
fatal flaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Does cdc stand for .... consistent dumb comments ?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#53093 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No silly, a marriage that produces life, not a ss relationship that is absolutely barren totally desolate!
There could not be a more graphic difference!
<quoted text>
You really want to defend all ss couples by equating them to old married couples who have already procreated?
Don't forget sick couples and couples who have a choice! Yeah, that will equate barren ss couples to the over 90% of couples who do procreate!
Snicker.
SMirk.
Who was discussing "all ss couples"? Oh, that's right, absolutely no one. And your senile hissy opinions don't place the marriages of gay people under any detriment, so there is no defense of them required.

Must suck to be such an irrelevant codger as yourself. Can't wait to see your next thousand posts where you think procreation creates some form of argument for you!! Your desperation is hysterical.

Have you let Sandy out yet to to

Location hidden

#53094 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh here we go again, "marriage and procreation are two different things". Really.
Yes, really. Marriage is a civil institution that creates legal kinship where none existed previously. Marriage is also an institution that doesn't require procreation of any kind. It never has, and it never will. And procreation doesn't require marriage. It never has, and it never will.

But don't let facts get in the way of your constant harping about people procreating. Your obsession over other people's sex and their procreation is quite amusing.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, did you grow up with your mom and dad? See how that is connected?
No codger, I dont' see imaginary connections that you whip up out of thin air. I was already in development months before my parents married. See now how your imaginary connection doesn't exist?! Smile.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It never is in ss relationships. Never.
Your connection isn't a requirement. Wheter it exists in ss relationships is completely irrelevant. Much like all your sissy rants here on Topix. They will always be completely irrelevant.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#53095 Mar 10, 2014

Location hidden

#53096 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't change the fact that their personal relationship NEVER procreates.
And all your sissy fits will NEVER change the fact that their personal relationship isn't required to procreate.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A marriage can and normally does.
More made up statistics from the deceitful Gregory Kirschmann!!! Hey, why aren't you throwing out that 90% made up statistic you used to trot out??!!!!

Oh, it doesn't matter though Greggie, don't you worry yourself about defending your made up statistics. In the end its utterly irrelevant how many marriages result in procreation. Know why? Because procreation isn't a requirement of marriage. It never will be. Even if 99.9% of marriages resulted in procreation, it would still NEVER be a requirement. It will always be completely irrelevant in the eyes of the authorities sanctioning the marriage!!! Smile codger.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that children prefer it.
No dolt, children prefer what they know. "children prefer it"!!! More made up BS from Christian soldier that god is most embarrassed by.

Location hidden

#53097 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Sad.
Yes, you are. But beyond the sadness that is you, is the utter amusement you provide through your stupidity and ignorance.

What color Frisbee does Sandy prefer? I'll see if I can pick her up one on my lunch break.
Kimare_is_a_wife _thief

Saint Louis, MO

#53098 Mar 10, 2014
You can relegate him to ignore now. It's been proven that he is sociopath who gets his thrills messing with other's marriages. He has no moral authority to say what is or is not right. He's just an ex-pastor who was kicked out of the pulpit of his church for breaking up happy marriages.

Location hidden

#53099 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not 'right' that children want to be with their parents???
No, that is completely right. Unfortunately for you, many, many children know that their parents aren't always biologically the couple that created them. Children want their "parents", not their egg and sperm providers. You stupidly pretend that they are always the same. Unfortunately for you they aren't.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not 'right'. Stay away from children you reprobate.
The only reprobate is you. A senile codger that would deny many, many children the legal protections they deserve and are entitled to. You're interest in "the children" is completely disingenuous. And there isn't a person reading this string that doesn't know that. You fool no one.

Location hidden

#53100 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievably stupid.
Yes, you are.

Location hidden

#53101 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Be honest honey.
You are mocking a fellow sexual defect because you are jealous.
And angry.
And you have to reasoned rebuttal to offer.
In the end?
Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
A bitter, embarrassing, debacle of denial.
Smile.
In the end, "mutual sterility" will always be completely irrelevant to discussions about marriage.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#53102 Mar 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay Phyllis, I'll give it a try...
Being a monster mutation myself, I was forced to face reality. Brutal honesty. The result? People embraced the honesty and the mutation.
Homosexuals are on a desperate crusade for acceptance. By forcing people to deny reality. What do you think will be the result of that? It is not different than the old fable, The Emperor Has No Clothes.
LOL!!!!! You're acceptance has never been requested, nor is it required. You're acceptance is as important to us as the acceptance of a KKK member is for a Jew!!

Poor Gregory Kischmann!!! So stupid that he thinks his "non acceptance" is of some importance!!!!! What a joke!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min you are an idiot 1,174,689
Amy 1-31-15 10 min rancid 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Mothra 50,496
Dear Abby 1-31-15 1 hr Mister Tonka 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jim 183,948
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr _Zoey_ 7,920
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,972

Winter Storm Warning for Cook County was issued at January 31 at 9:03PM CST

Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]