Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
45,881 - 45,900 of 49,487 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53064 Mar 9, 2014
Lol....lost its pulpit.....ohhh wow its a trip.....hey you think everyone should believe everything you say, so we get to believe everything that's said about you..... you don't loose your pulpit for being a righteous religious type.....lol...this thing is a joke....its nothing, never has been, never will be....lol no wonder your so bitter.....hahahaha

going to bed
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#53065 Mar 9, 2014
lol wrote:
Ahahaha....there's no way that really is this dolt.....no resemblence to bruce willis maybe in his homosexual dreams.....lol....gender authority ......
just becuase you're both sexes doesn't make you an authority.....just confused.....lol...please please tell me that adulterer really isn't you....haha.....
what a douche.....lol......haven't laughed this hard in a long long time....

I was still born all man
I promise you it's him.I've seen his
fugly face before.He's a truck driver
too!! HONK HONK!!!! Lol
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53066 Mar 9, 2014
The only thing its an authority of is being a self righteous jack azz....lol

goodnight
smirk
smile
laugh
haha
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53067 Mar 9, 2014
Was it a blind man that asked for bruce willis' autograph???

You sir/ma'am are a liar.....lol
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53068 Mar 9, 2014
California Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I promise you it's him.I've seen his
fugly face before.He's a truck driver
too!! HONK HONK!!!! Lol
oh i believe you, it would take someone that stupid to act the way he does.....
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53069 Mar 9, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm lying? Did you, or did you not lose your pulpit, Greg?
Why did they remove you as pastor?
Wife thief.
it will performs its monkey dance and avoid your question....
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#53070 Mar 9, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>oh i believe you, it would take someone that stupid to act the way he does.....
Busted....... LMAO
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#53072 Mar 9, 2014
California Girl 4 wrote:
Homosexuals are defects in denial.
That's your opinion and you are entitled
to it.I am straight and don't have a
problem letting people be there selves.
well

Round Lake, IL

#53073 Mar 9, 2014
California Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion and you are entitled
to it.I am straight and don't have a
problem letting people be there selves.
Ah thats just old Bob from Seattle, best to ignore him he has issues...actually he has a full subscription.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#53074 Mar 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Meanwhile,
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy, and demeaning making homosexuality a defect of nature.
Smile.
Meanwhile, I'm still legally married and your opinion is moot.

Suck it, Hunty.
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#53075 Mar 9, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>Ah thats just old Bob from Seattle, best to ignore him he has issues...actually he has a full subscription.
Thanks for the heads up!!! Guess I
"Cleared the room"!!! Lol
NoPudgeFacker

United States

#53076 Mar 9, 2014
'Round 'n 'round the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel.....
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#53077 Mar 9, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile, I'm still legally married and your opinion is moot.

Suck it, Hunty.
LMAO!
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#53079 Mar 10, 2014
Scott wrote:
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people

It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes

Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.

That's what you get for having
A penis up your a**
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load

How do you find love in another man's hairy a**
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels
Take the Hershey Highway

Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
A manly man
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
What a well thought out mature post!
You are a fake ass Christian Fundie!
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#53080 Mar 10, 2014
Scott wrote:
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people

It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes

Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.

That's what you get for having
A penis up your a**
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load

How do you find love in another man's hairy a**
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels
Take the Hershey Highway

Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
A manly man
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Drool much?
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53081 Mar 10, 2014
Pastor Gregina.....still laughing.....lol

w.u.l.(waking up laughing)
truth

Granite City, IL

#53082 Mar 10, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What a well thought out mature post!
You are a fake ass Christian Fundie!
Scott's only role here is to endlessly repost the same things. That is one of his favorites. I guess he thinks it's funny or clever? It demonstrates his immaturity and lack of any real intellect.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53083 Mar 10, 2014
lol wrote:
Pastor Gregina.....still laughing.....lol
w.u.l.(waking up laughing)
At least we know he's not just a troll. He really is a sociopath whose fetish is screwing with people's marriages.

He's broken up several marriages and has been kicked out of the pulpit of at least one church for doing so.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53084 Mar 10, 2014
SMIRK
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53085 Mar 10, 2014
Lol.... i tried reading through some of his self righteous dribble. It wants to know why people are moving away from religion, just check out its blog. trying to push off an outdated world full of hate that doesn't exist and probably never should of.....pilgrim.....lol

Ya i don't think taking advice from someone eho failed in its own world would be a very good idea..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,101,333
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 18 min FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 20 min My Flowers 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 56 min Whiny1 4,683
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,753
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••