Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52021 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

lol

Kewanee, IL

#53037 Mar 9, 2014
You say gays can't have children .....wrong.... medical science has given all fertile women the chance at pregnancy.....and as far as gay menor even women they can pick up the mess left behind by worthless straight couples that can't take care of their children. Let me guess you would rather see a child raised in an abusive, crack house then give the child a chance at a life with 2 loving gay parents. Maybe you weren't given a chance at life when they sowed you up, no need for other children to suffer.... you're so pathetic its hillarious

still laughing
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#53038 Mar 9, 2014
You also seem to suffer from abnormal paranoia.
Maybe you and Xavier can get a group discount at the psychiatrist.
lol wrote:
You say gays can't have children .....wrong.... medical science has given all fertile women the chance at pregnancy.....and as far as gay menor even women they can pick up the mess left behind by worthless straight couples that can't take care of their children. Let me guess you would rather see a child raised in an abusive, crack house then give the child a chance at a life with 2 loving gay parents. Maybe you weren't given a chance at life when they sowed you up, no need for other children to suffer.... you're so pathetic its hillarious
still laughing
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53039 Mar 9, 2014
CDC wrote:
You also seem to suffer from abnormal paranoia.
Maybe you and Xavier can get a group discount at the psychiatrist.
<quoted text>
nope.... paranoi would mean I'm scared of something I'm extremly secure in my straight manhood ....secure enough to let others live their own life... the hermie is way insecure and has had months of bashing and making ignorant pounless statements.....got a lot of catching up to be at its level of patheticness.......
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53040 Mar 9, 2014
par·a·noi·a /&#716;par&#601;&# 712;noi&#601;/

noun a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality. synonyms: persecution complex, delusions, obsession, psychosis More

thanx cdc.....describe kimare to a "T" wouldn't have thought of it without you....
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#53041 Mar 9, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>nope.... paranoi would mean I'm scared of something I'm extremly secure in my straight manhood ....secure enough to let others live their own life... the hermie is way insecure and has had months of bashing and making ignorant pounless statements.....got a lot of catching up to be at its level of patheticness.......
You should see this dried up poser!!!
Goggle "Gregory Kirschmann"
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#53042 Mar 9, 2014
California Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>You should see this dried up poser!!!
Goggle "Gregory Kirschmann"
*Google
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53043 Mar 9, 2014
de·lu·sion /di&#712;lo&#862;oZH &#601;n/

noun an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder. "the delusion of being watched" synonyms: misapprehension, misconception, misunderstanding, mistake, error, misinterpretation, misconstruction, misbelief;

Maybe delusions is the word cdc was looking for, but there is no delusions. Homosexuals women are already giving birth. Homosexual men and women are already lovinly adopting children that straight parents were unable to care for. It happens everyday,so there are no delusions about it, it really goes on....so in actuality neither delusion or paranoia would apply. Except to describe those who don't believe.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53045 Mar 9, 2014
So Kimare is an adulterer and wife thief?
truth

Granite City, IL

#53046 Mar 9, 2014
Wow! Kimare (Pastor Greg) claims marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman, but he was kicked out of the pulpit of his church for being a wife thief.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a low-life hypocrite. He was ousted from his church for breaking up a marriage and now he claims to speak for it's sanctity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#53047 Mar 9, 2014
truth wrote:
So Kimare is an adulterer and wife thief?
Oh I guess you googled the fake Pastor!
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#53048 Mar 9, 2014
truth wrote:
Wow! Kimare (Pastor Greg) claims marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman, but he was kicked out of the pulpit of his church for being a wife thief.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a low-life hypocrite. He was ousted from his church for breaking up a marriage and now he claims to speak for it's sanctity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
A hermaphrocrite! lol

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53049 Mar 9, 2014
truth wrote:
So Kimare is an adulterer and wife thief?
44

Post your proof.

Smile.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53050 Mar 9, 2014
Meanwhile,

At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.

Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy, and demeaning making homosexuality a defect of nature.

Smile.
Anonymous

Idyllwild, CA

#53055 Mar 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you!
You're welcome....Thanks for all you
do for me......Love, Phyllis
People need to see the real Pastor
Greg, the Lech!Don't tempt me to
post more triple nipple.....
truth

Granite City, IL

#53057 Mar 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Meanwhile,
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy, and demeaning making homosexuality a defect of nature.
Smile.
Wife thief.

Adulterer.

Hypocrite.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53058 Mar 9, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wife thief.
Adulterer.
Hypocrite.
troll

liar

hypocrite
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53059 Mar 9, 2014
Ahahaha....there's no way that really is this dolt.....no resemblence to bruce willis maybe in his homosexual dreams.....lol....gender authority ......
just becuase you're both sexes doesn't make you an authority.....just confused.....lol...please please tell me that adulterer really isn't you....haha.....
what a douche.....lol......haven't laughed this hard in a long long time....

I was still born all man
truth

Granite City, IL

#53060 Mar 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
troll
liar
hypocrite
I'm lying? Did you, or did you not lose your pulpit, Greg?

Why did they remove you as pastor?

Wife thief.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53061 Mar 9, 2014
It's become quite clear that you're no authority on marriage, Greg. You just a sociopath who gets his kicks by trying to interfere with and exercise power over other people's marriages.

Apparently, you have broken up more than one happy marriage. You were even removed as pastor from a church for doing so.

Wife thief.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53062 Mar 9, 2014
SMIRK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Incognito4Ever 1,251,988
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min JRB 192,381
Ask Amy 7-5-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 4
5 Truths You Cannot Disagree With. 2 hr Dave 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Analog man 6,147
In Summer Please Help Me ribeye steak is best f... 3 hr MyChicagoSteak 1
Dear Abby 7-5-15 4 hr mrs gladys kravitz 6
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages