Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

truth

Granite City, IL

#53061 Mar 9, 2014
It's become quite clear that you're no authority on marriage, Greg. You just a sociopath who gets his kicks by trying to interfere with and exercise power over other people's marriages.

Apparently, you have broken up more than one happy marriage. You were even removed as pastor from a church for doing so.

Wife thief.
truth

Granite City, IL

#53062 Mar 9, 2014
SMIRK.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53063 Mar 9, 2014
lol wrote:
Ahahaha....there's no way that really is this dolt.....no resemblence to bruce willis maybe in his homosexual dreams.....lol....gender authority ......
just becuase you're both sexes doesn't make you an authority.....just confused.....lol...please please tell me that adulterer really isn't you....haha.....
what a douche.....lol......haven't laughed this hard in a long long time....

I was still born all man
Ha Ha Ha He deserves to be outted as
a Judas he is.His wife is nice and plump
like Elizabeth Taylor in her drug,drunk
times..
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53064 Mar 9, 2014
Lol....lost its pulpit.....ohhh wow its a trip.....hey you think everyone should believe everything you say, so we get to believe everything that's said about you..... you don't loose your pulpit for being a righteous religious type.....lol...this thing is a joke....its nothing, never has been, never will be....lol no wonder your so bitter.....hahahaha

going to bed
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53065 Mar 9, 2014
lol wrote:
Ahahaha....there's no way that really is this dolt.....no resemblence to bruce willis maybe in his homosexual dreams.....lol....gender authority ......
just becuase you're both sexes doesn't make you an authority.....just confused.....lol...please please tell me that adulterer really isn't you....haha.....
what a douche.....lol......haven't laughed this hard in a long long time....

I was still born all man
I promise you it's him.I've seen his
fugly face before.He's a truck driver
too!! HONK HONK!!!! Lol
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53066 Mar 9, 2014
The only thing its an authority of is being a self righteous jack azz....lol

goodnight
smirk
smile
laugh
haha
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53067 Mar 9, 2014
Was it a blind man that asked for bruce willis' autograph???

You sir/ma'am are a liar.....lol
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53068 Mar 9, 2014
California Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I promise you it's him.I've seen his
fugly face before.He's a truck driver
too!! HONK HONK!!!! Lol
oh i believe you, it would take someone that stupid to act the way he does.....
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53069 Mar 9, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm lying? Did you, or did you not lose your pulpit, Greg?
Why did they remove you as pastor?
Wife thief.
it will performs its monkey dance and avoid your question....
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53070 Mar 9, 2014
lol wrote:
<quoted text>oh i believe you, it would take someone that stupid to act the way he does.....
Busted....... LMAO
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53072 Mar 9, 2014
California Girl 4 wrote:
Homosexuals are defects in denial.
That's your opinion and you are entitled
to it.I am straight and don't have a
problem letting people be there selves.
well

Mchenry, IL

#53073 Mar 9, 2014
California Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion and you are entitled
to it.I am straight and don't have a
problem letting people be there selves.
Ah thats just old Bob from Seattle, best to ignore him he has issues...actually he has a full subscription.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#53074 Mar 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Meanwhile,
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy, and demeaning making homosexuality a defect of nature.
Smile.
Meanwhile, I'm still legally married and your opinion is moot.

Suck it, Hunty.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53075 Mar 9, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>Ah thats just old Bob from Seattle, best to ignore him he has issues...actually he has a full subscription.
Thanks for the heads up!!! Guess I
"Cleared the room"!!! Lol
NoPudgeFacker

United States

#53076 Mar 9, 2014
'Round 'n 'round the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel.....
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53077 Mar 9, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile, I'm still legally married and your opinion is moot.

Suck it, Hunty.
LMAO!
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53079 Mar 10, 2014
Scott wrote:
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people

It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes

Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.

That's what you get for having
A penis up your a**
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load

How do you find love in another man's hairy a**
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels
Take the Hershey Highway

Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
A manly man
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
What a well thought out mature post!
You are a fake ass Christian Fundie!
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53080 Mar 10, 2014
Scott wrote:
You're accused of the following charges
You're a woman trapped inside a man
Your sexuality no one denies you
But your preference we can't understand
You are the lonliness of all people

It's time for you to realize
AIDS like the plague is from God
For he sees something wrong in his eyes

Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.
Analy Inflicted Death Sentence
A.I.D.S.

That's what you get for having
A penis up your a**
That's what you get when you
Swallow another man's load

How do you find love in another man's hairy a**
Millions of lost hamsters
Running ramped in your bowels
Take the Hershey Highway

Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
A manly man
Fudge packing men
Fudge packing men
Drool much?
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53081 Mar 10, 2014
Pastor Gregina.....still laughing.....lol

w.u.l.(waking up laughing)
truth

Granite City, IL

#53082 Mar 10, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
What a well thought out mature post!
You are a fake ass Christian Fundie!
Scott's only role here is to endlessly repost the same things. That is one of his favorites. I guess he thinks it's funny or clever? It demonstrates his immaturity and lack of any real intellect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min RoxLo 1,685,730
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 243,267
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr Alain Vain 11,808
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 105,444
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr doG mnaDed lyHo i... 72,046
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lincoln Square 8 hr amdillion 31
Trump Bribes FBI Agent he Accepts 9 hr Jeffrey 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages