Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Ace

Benton, IL

#53020 Mar 9, 2014
CDC wrote:
Have a cup of warm milk. Sit down and relax.
Make that phone call to your health professional.
Trust me that people are not out to get you.
I realize this all my be confusing in your current frame of mind.
<quoted text>
You are wasting your time trying to convince gay people the evil of anal sex. Satan's solders may have won the battle but they won't win the war. At the end of days they will learn the truth when their ass in on fire.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#53021 Mar 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Calm down girls. You are casting yourselves as ignorant, vicious bully trolls. Very unbecoming, very silly and very rude.
Do you have a rational response to these facts?
My fundamental point is that a healthy life REQUIRES furious honesty.
You do love to pontificate. I choked on the sentence above, which is where I stopped reading.

I'm in a healthy, loving marriage and that just pisses you off to no end.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#53022 Mar 9, 2014
CDC wrote:
Have a cup of warm milk. Sit down and relax.
Make that phone call to your health professional.
Trust me that people are not out to get you.
I realize this all my be confusing in your current frame of mind.
<quoted text>
Waterloo..... how apropos.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#53023 Mar 9, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> You are wasting your time trying to convince gay people the evil of anal sex. Satan's solders may have won the battle but they won't win the war. At the end of days they will learn the truth when their ass in on fire.
"Satan's soldiers" ????

"...evil of anal sex..." ?????

Poor thing..... so frustrated and curious at the same time.

"At the end of days they will learn the truth..." ????? Really? And just how do you intend to verify that? Will you send us a tweet when you can?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#53024 Mar 9, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> You are wasting your time trying to convince gay people the evil of anal sex. Satan's solders may have won the battle but they won't win the war. At the end of days they will learn the truth when their ass in on fire.
Page taken from KiMerde's book "Pontificate Like a Real Drama Queen".

By the way, how is it that all of those people share one ass?
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53025 Mar 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Calm down girls. You are casting yourselves as ignorant, vicious bully trolls. Very unbecoming, very silly and very rude.

You refuse to face the basic truth that homosexuality is a failure of mating behavior. That is simply the basic starting place.

You deny a clear, serious medical fact that the anus is not designed to function for intercourse. I'm not embarrassed by normal intercourse, why are you so defensive about yours?

All you can do is mount a childish, silly stupid attempt at deflection. Do you understand that all it does is expose your inability to provide a rational explanation?

However, homosexuality is not just an abuse of evolutionary physical function, it is the failure of the evolutionary mating behavior purpose! This is at the fundamental core of marriage!

Why are you so afraid to face these facts??? I think people will find it refreshing and extend sympathy.

Now settle down and respond with a educated response if you can.

SMile.
No Bruce, not worth a rational response!
Explain how you Chose to be a man
instead of a woman.Now you persecute
Gays and they don't make a choice
like you did.None of this Phyllis crap,
to deflect your answer!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53027 Mar 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
You refuse to face the basic truth that homosexuality is a failure of mating behavior. That is simply the basic starting place.
You deny a clear, serious medical fact that the anus is not designed to function for intercourse. I'm not embarrassed by normal intercourse, why are you so defensive about yours?
All you can do is mount a childish, silly stupid attempt at deflection. Do you understand that all it does is expose your inability to provide a rational explanation?
However, homosexuality is not just an abuse of evolutionary physical function, it is the failure of the evolutionary mating behavior purpose! This is at the fundamental core of marriage!
Why are you so afraid to face these facts??? I think people will find it refreshing and extend sympathy.
Now settle down and respond with a educated response if you can.
SMile.
lol wrote:
<quoted text> like i said you can dish it out but you can't take it.
Can't take it? Clearly you are the one who can't take it. What an obviously false and stupid claim.

You can't even respond with a rational rebuttal.

Waiting...

Smirk.

Location hidden

#53028 Mar 9, 2014
lol wrote:
In a way kimare, you're a homosexual no matter what sex you partner up with,
Are you trying to insult me by calling me gay???

Seriously.

Smirk.
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53029 Mar 9, 2014
There's nothing for me to take. I'm exactly what you wish you had been born as and strive for daily.......a naturally born man.......... you'll never be one, you're born the way you're born, don't be so ashemed of it. Now remember you get to stereotype homosexuals and since I'm a naturally born straight man, i get to stereotype you. It didn't take cosmetic surgery to make me appear as a man, nor does it take cosmetic surgery to turn homosexuals into men. Unlike you, we are born with the correct equipment. You will never understand. All it would have taken is a scalpel instead of stitches and poof you're a woman. Last time I checked cosmetic surgery doesn't change sexual preference. So you could of been just as easily destined to a life of being a lesbian or getting a penis injection and living yet another lie. Your whole life is a lie....now remember..... you stereotype... i get to stereotype....

mmm lunch is good
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53030 Mar 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously.
Smirk.
in a way yes....you were born a man and a woman, so no matter which way you go you're screwed.... you try and make everyone who doesn't agree with you out to be homosexual, you despratly tried on me, so you opened the door. I was born all man, you weren't .....its time you face reality.....you want to dog on others, then i get to dog on you, You want to stereotype, then i get to stereotype and that is the stereotype of a hermie.

buckling seatbelt
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53031 Mar 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously.
Smirk.
stereotypes and insults are all you're capable of so why shouldn't I, you don't have any sort of intellectual arguement. Just 1 sad pointless statement over and over for months on end, your weak kid... You're part woman and claim to be with a woman.....sounds kind of homosexual...... Its pathetic how much time you've devoted to this when in reality you're only covering for your inadequacy. You're a joke, born one, lived as one, will end life as one.... natures cruel joke taking it out on others......lol....

getting home from lunch
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53032 Mar 9, 2014
awwww kimare don't you like being stereotyped??? Come on circus freak i didn't mean to hurt your feelings, just pointing out your short comings...... the exact same thing you think you're doing do others that are different, nobody is as different and confused as you, but the same principle......

laughing at kimares lack of faith in itself

Location hidden

#53033 Mar 9, 2014
lol wrote:
awwww kimare don't you like being stereotyped??? Come on circus freak i didn't mean to hurt your feelings, just pointing out your short comings...... the exact same thing you think you're doing do others that are different, nobody is as different and confused as you, but the same principle......
laughing at kimares lack of faith in itself
Do you really think anything you are saying hasn't already been voiced before?

Do you think someone who has faced and admitted their 'monster mutation' already is offended by your silly stupid rants?

Do you really think your rants are the 'exact same thing' as my noting a couple simple truths?

Here is what I do. Read your post and separate the facts from the garbage away, and this is what I have left;

Smile.
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53034 Mar 9, 2014
Don't you realize everything you are saying has been said before.....mainly by your stupidity over and over and over and over like a broken record.....you're a foolish little child and keep proving it daily, kind of sad really, you need topix for validation....lmfao.....you're not getting it kid....you been ranting for months and expect everyone else to listen.....so what's wrong with me stereotyping and doing a bit of ranting to a non-male???exact same thing you been doing to gay people....What a looser.....lol you crack me up ....What gives you the right???? Let me answer for you so you don't have to do your circus dance.....you have no right, you're no better then anyone....matter of fact your beneath most and your attitude causes it you ignorant childish fool....

smirk
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53035 Mar 9, 2014
Your not noting any truth...throw out all your pointless dribble, arrogance, insults and there's nothing left.....marriage is not about children unless and ONLY unless the couple involved privately want it to be and that applies for straight people or gays alike....its not up to you nor will any of your ignorant comments ever change it. "it", you really are out of touch and clueless of reality.....lol what a joke you are

watching a movie
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#53036 Mar 9, 2014
Yes, I'm sure you feel defeated at this point.
Make an appointment for first thing Monday morning.
Bring a packed bag because your Doctor may have you committed.
You can do this.
Remember people are not out to "get" you.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Waterloo..... how apropos.
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53037 Mar 9, 2014
You say gays can't have children .....wrong.... medical science has given all fertile women the chance at pregnancy.....and as far as gay menor even women they can pick up the mess left behind by worthless straight couples that can't take care of their children. Let me guess you would rather see a child raised in an abusive, crack house then give the child a chance at a life with 2 loving gay parents. Maybe you weren't given a chance at life when they sowed you up, no need for other children to suffer.... you're so pathetic its hillarious

still laughing
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#53038 Mar 9, 2014
You also seem to suffer from abnormal paranoia.
Maybe you and Xavier can get a group discount at the psychiatrist.
lol wrote:
You say gays can't have children .....wrong.... medical science has given all fertile women the chance at pregnancy.....and as far as gay menor even women they can pick up the mess left behind by worthless straight couples that can't take care of their children. Let me guess you would rather see a child raised in an abusive, crack house then give the child a chance at a life with 2 loving gay parents. Maybe you weren't given a chance at life when they sowed you up, no need for other children to suffer.... you're so pathetic its hillarious
still laughing
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53039 Mar 9, 2014
CDC wrote:
You also seem to suffer from abnormal paranoia.
Maybe you and Xavier can get a group discount at the psychiatrist.
<quoted text>
nope.... paranoi would mean I'm scared of something I'm extremly secure in my straight manhood ....secure enough to let others live their own life... the hermie is way insecure and has had months of bashing and making ignorant pounless statements.....got a lot of catching up to be at its level of patheticness.......
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53040 Mar 9, 2014
par·a·noi·a /&#716;par&#601;&# 712;noi&#601;/

noun a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically elaborated into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality. synonyms: persecution complex, delusions, obsession, psychosis More

thanx cdc.....describe kimare to a "T" wouldn't have thought of it without you....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,405,862
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 23 min RJS 8,524
Al Sharpton 57 min Raydot 8
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 219,730
Need a cheap room to rent by Sept 1 urgent on S... 1 hr hwytstr 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Air quality scien... 60,667
News 15 Wounded In Tuesday Shootings Across Chicago 3 hr BirF Control 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr RACE 103,143

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages