Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52077 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53000 Mar 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Intimacy and marriage are two different things. It occurs within and without marriage.
The point you are pretending ignorance?
Marriage entails numerous elements that can exist individually. But combined together, they fulfill the definition of marriage.
Ss couples fail to fulfill the elements of marriage.
You sold your soul and belied your handle to cover your denial. That is 'truth'.
Sad.

LOL, honey, you clearly are too young to know what you are talking about.

I clearly didn't apply either procreation or intimacy to only one thing.

Smile.
The point is that you have no business
judging Gay people with your so called
Defects.You have woman and mans
genitalia,did you choose to be a man?
What NO,well people don't choose to
be Gay either....You calling me fat or
Phyllis Diller won't change the fact,
that you are a hypocrite and Bigot!
lol

Willowbrook, IL

#53001 Mar 8, 2014
Exactly....he/she gets to stereotype homosexuals, then straights get to stereotype it. You want to go back to the old days where gays are an unaccepted part of society, then i hope you like clown suits and elephant dung, because you get to spend your life as a circus attraction.....lol you already have the clown show down....Your so confused in your own sexuality that you strike out at everything you can....pathetic...grow up

still straight (something kimare will never be)
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53002 Mar 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Okay Phyllis, I'll give it a try...

Being a monster mutation myself, I was forced to face reality. Brutal honesty. The result? People embraced the honesty and the mutation.

Homosexuals are on a desperate crusade for acceptance. By forcing people to deny reality. What do you think will be the result of that? It is not different than the old fable, The Emperor Has No Clothes.
You danced around my question.......
If you have both male and female
genitalia Quasimodo, you must have
chose to be a man according to
your ideas....eh? Oh,what you didn't?
Neither do Gay and Lesbians....
Go eat your wife,oops I meant crow!
lol

Willowbrook, IL

#53003 Mar 8, 2014
It's preping for the circus, looks like he's been dancing around questions for sometime now.......dance monkey dance......lol

cutting toe nails

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#53004 Mar 8, 2014
lol wrote:
Still laughing
What else can you do?

And a nervous laugh at that...

Snicker.

Location hidden

#53005 Mar 8, 2014
California Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is that you have no business
judging Gay people with your so called
Defects.You have woman and mans
genitalia,did you choose to be a man?
What NO,well people don't choose to
be Gay either....You calling me fat or
Phyllis Diller won't change the fact,
that you are a hypocrite and Bigot!
I simply point out why ss couples will can never equate to marriage.

Where have I ever said anything about choice?

Location hidden

#53006 Mar 8, 2014
California Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You danced around my question.......
If you have both male and female
genitalia Quasimodo, you must have
chose to be a man according to
your ideas....eh? Oh,what you didn't?
Neither do Gay and Lesbians....
Go eat your wife,oops I meant crow!
The choice was made for me. One worked, the other didn't.

Did you ever think of changing your choice? I think you have a better chance of being handsome.

SMile.
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53007 Mar 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What else can you do?
And a nervous laugh at that...
Snicker.
ohhhh i dont know...lets see.....i can be straight, something you can't be, something your so apparently jealous of.......I can be a man, yet another thing you'll never be and jealous of.....what i can't be is a pathetic lost little nothing, like you, you're a bottom feeder by choice, less then everyone else by birth. not a man not a woman. You like to give it but you sure can't take it. You keep talking about reality, well here it is. You're so confused you don't even know what you are, you sure as hell ain't one of us straight people and you never will be. So keep bashing people and looking stupid, you'll never be one of us, just an outcast by choice, garbage to throw away. Hey that's what a lot of parents did to their hermaphrodite children back in the day, a day you apparently want to go back to. So just shut up and dissappear into your sad little life, you're nothing and you just keep proving it.

not pathetic(like kimare)
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53008 Mar 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text
Well good then, you realize people are born the way they're born and everyone born in the United States of America are born with certian inalienable rights,(or do you want your rights taken for being a freak???) and that includes marriage and soon it will be legal everywhere, no matter how many times you post the same childish, immature, moranic statement over an over. About time you grew up.

watching news
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53009 Mar 8, 2014
lol wrote:
It's preping for the circus, looks like he's been dancing around questions for sometime now.......dance monkey dance......lol

cutting toe nails
He's a truck driver/Pastor.........yah!
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53010 Mar 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>The choice was made for me. One worked, the other didn't.

Did you ever think of changing your choice? I think you have a better chance of being handsome.

SMile.
I'm really sure a freak like you,hateful
Homophobe could hurt my feelings.
Better SU or I'll post that picture of
you and your pet horse,oops your
wife.BTW, this clown says he has
been asked for an autograph because
he looks so much like Bruce Willis!
Ahhahaha his ass maybe!
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53011 Mar 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:

SMile.
You're a freaking liar too...You chose!
I don't believe all that 3 nipple crap
anyway...Chimera my ass!
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53012 Mar 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>I simply point out why ss couples will can never equate to marriage.

You having both parts makes you a
transgender person.According to u,
That will never equate to marriage.
You should hate yourself then......
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53013 Mar 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:

SMile.
You believe being Gay is a choice!
Don't lie and say you don't, you
don't fit in anywhere,that's why
you are so full of it!!!
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53014 Mar 8, 2014
Naa it just wants to be like bruce willis....you know, A STRAIGHT MAN,.........lol won't happen kid

Having some water

Location hidden

#53015 Mar 9, 2014
Calm down girls. You are casting yourselves as ignorant, vicious bully trolls. Very unbecoming, very silly and very rude.

Do you have a rational response to these facts?

My fundamental point is that a healthy life REQUIRES furious honesty.

You refuse to face the basic truth that homosexuality is a failure of mating behavior. That is simply the basic starting place.

You deny a clear, serious medical fact that the anus is not designed to function for intercourse. I'm not embarrassed by normal intercourse, why are you so defensive about yours?

All you can do is mount a childish, silly stupid attempt at deflection. Do you understand that all it does is expose your inability to provide a rational explanation?

However, homosexuality is not just an abuse of evolutionary physical function, it is the failure of the evolutionary mating behavior purpose! This is at the fundamental core of marriage!

Why are you so afraid to face these facts??? I think people will find it refreshing and extend sympathy.

Now settle down and respond with a educated response if you can.

SMile.
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53016 Mar 9, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Calm down girls. You are casting yourselves as ignorant, vicious bully trolls. Very unbecoming, very silly and very rude.
Do you have a rational response to these facts?
My fundamental point is that a healthy life REQUIRES furious honesty.
You refuse to face the basic truth that homosexuality is a failure of mating behavior. That is simply the basic starting place.
You deny a clear, serious medical fact that the anus is not designed to function for intercourse. I'm not embarrassed by normal intercourse, why are you so defensive about yours?
All you can do is mount a childish, silly stupid attempt at deflection. Do you understand that all it does is expose your inability to provide a rational explanation?
However, homosexuality is not just an abuse of evolutionary physical function, it is the failure of the evolutionary mating behavior purpose! This is at the fundamental core of marriage!
Why are you so afraid to face these facts??? I think people will find it refreshing and extend sympathy.
Now settle down and respond with a educated response if you can.
SMile.
like i said you can dish it out but you can't take it. You are a bully troll, your nothing and never will be, dirt beneath all our feet.A childish mouth, everything you just said. You've proved it everyday for weeks on end. Try all you want you'll never be straight, kid. Someone decided to make you appear as a man, but your not, just a mutt....lol....Nobody will ever take you seriously. Your whole life has been a lie since birth, no wonder you're so full of hate. You think you can stereotype gays, you can try but you can't can't, and since I'm exactly what you wish you could be, a straight man (key word here is man), i get to stereotype you. You opened the way for it with your daily repitition of stupidity. You'll never be straight, you'll never be a man, just a side show as life already passed you by. That's why you'll never amount to anything, what a fool. So blind that we get to spend our lives laughing at trash like you. Atleast straights and gays have a place in the world, you on the other hand have nothing. Just a sad little life.And that's a fact, jack/jill. now why don't you respond with something educated, using big words doesn't mean you're educated
Its just your sad little attempt at looking like you know what your talking about.the same pathetically ignorant statement over and over. marriage has nothing to do with being able to reproduce, its a commitment between 2 people, that's it, something you can't have because you'll always be 2 people by yourself. keep on dancing and entertaining us, after all its your job, clown.

waking up straight (something kimare can't doand is jealous of)
lol

Kewanee, IL

#53017 Mar 9, 2014
In a way kimare, you're a homosexual no matter what sex you partner up with, that's why you're full of hate. But you'll never be straight just an it, we'll never claim you and I highly doubt homosexuals want a mess like you either.....lost little monkey with no place togo but the circus, please make us laugh some more.....you'll figure it out someday

smile
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#53018 Mar 9, 2014
Have a cup of warm milk. Sit down and relax.
Make that phone call to your health professional.
Trust me that people are not out to get you.
I realize this all my be confusing in your current frame of mind.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Because you think Christians trying to pass laws so they can legally discriminate is a good thing? Perhaps you should seek psychiatric help AFTER you get an education.
CDC

Waterloo, IL

#53019 Mar 9, 2014
Ooops "may" not "my" ( you may not be able to figure that out in your irrational state).
I wish you a speedy recovery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Aquarius-WY 1,457,305
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Guru 230,886
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr boundary painter 1,948
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr boundary painter 9,838
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 2,268
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 3,441
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 6,835
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr CrunchyBacon 104,483

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages