Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

CDC

Waterloo, IL

#52984 Mar 8, 2014
Please seek a psychiatric professional immediately.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
When fundies stop trying to LEGALIZE discriminating against gays, THEN we can talk about mutual respect.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#52985 Mar 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, which is it?
Reality or opinions?
Smirk.
Both. The reality is that you merely have opinions. My opinion is that you have no grasp on reality.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#52986 Mar 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Both. The reality is that you merely have opinions. My opinion is that you have no grasp on reality.
No, both of those were opinions.

Not to mention, I have a letter signed by three psychologists validating by sanity.

You on the other hand, are afraid to even ask family and friends if you need validation...

Try again.

SMirk.
lol

Belvidere, IL

#52987 Mar 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, both of those were opinions.
Not to mention, I have a letter signed by three psychologists validating by sanity.
You on the other hand, are afraid to even ask family and friends if you need validation...
Try again.
SMirk.
lol....a signed letter.....lol.....needing validation.....lol.....now that's just crazy......and funny lol

fart
lol

Belvidere, IL

#52988 Mar 8, 2014
lol....a hermaphrodite with a letter of sanity complaing about gay people......lol.......murders get letters of sanity......lol......doesn't mean they're not crazy.....lol.....un-crazy people don't get in a situation where they need validation.....lol lol laughing
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52989 Mar 8, 2014
CDC wrote:
Please seek a psychiatric professional immediately.
<quoted text>
Why? Because you think Christians trying to pass laws so they can legally discriminate is a good thing? Perhaps you should seek psychiatric help AFTER you get an education.

Location hidden

#52990 Mar 8, 2014
lol wrote:
lol...murders get letters of sanity......lol......
And you are mocking one?

Just a thought, seems to me you need a letter...

Snicker.
lol

Kirkland, IL

#52991 Mar 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are mocking one?
Just a thought, seems to me you need a letter...
Snicker.
lol....not mocking you.....lol just laughing at you.....lol..... one of natures mistakes trying to bust the chops of others.....lol......no wonder you needed a letter, even you don't know what you are......a true abomination.....lol.....funny stuff.....lol....you really shouldn't be throwing rocks in a glass house......lol

making pancakes
lol

Kirkland, IL

#52992 Mar 8, 2014
Lol.....some have to dog on others to feel better about themselves......I don't know why you're all arguing with this fool.....Gays will get their equal rights.....this "it" won't stop it.....
lol

mmm syrup

Location hidden

#52993 Mar 8, 2014
lol wrote:
Lol.....some have to dog on others to feel better about themselves......I don't know why you're all arguing with this fool.....Gays will get their equal rights.....this "it" won't stop it.....
lol
mmm syrup
Be honest honey.

You are mocking a fellow sexual defect because you are jealous.

And angry.

And you have to reasoned rebuttal to offer.

In the end?

Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

A bitter, embarrassing, debacle of denial.

Smile.

Location hidden

#52994 Mar 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Intimacy and marriage are two different things. It occurs within and without marriage.
The point you are pretending ignorance?
Marriage entails numerous elements that can exist individually. But combined together, they fulfill the definition of marriage.
Ss couples fail to fulfill the elements of marriage.
You sold your soul and belied your handle to cover your denial. That is 'truth'.
Sad.
truth wrote:
LOL, honey, you clearly are too young to know what you are talking about.

I clearly didn't apply either procreation or intimacy to only one thing.

Smile.

Location hidden

#52995 Mar 8, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say that? The point is that they were not and did not need to be married.
<quoted text>
What does that have to do with gay children? It's two completely different situations that you are confounding.
<quoted text>
Both examples were a complete logical failure on your party, skippy. Nice try though.
Once again you are dreaming about anal sex. It obsesses you. You cannot stop thinking and talking about it. That is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Smile.
1. You clearly indicated 'anyone' of 'any gender' can replace your parents. Not just idiotic, but disgraceful to your parents.

2. Keep up with your discussion. You claimed kids don't care about their birth parents. I pointed out that adopted kids almost always seek out their birth parents if possible. Orientation does not matter.

3. Please specifically point out how either of these are not valid. Your opinion is not a reasoned rebuttal. Especially since YOU brought the claim up...

KiMare'a wrote;

"Why would there need to be a 'requirement' for something married couples normally need protection to prevent??? Do you understand how idiotic that manufactured demand is?

Not to mention the distinction it rises between marriage and gay couples: Gay couples NEED protection to have an abusive, harmful imitation of intercourse that NEVER results in procreation!!!

That is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."

Smile.

Location hidden

#52996 Mar 8, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The ridiculous hypothetical situation you tried to create to prove your point was completely stupid and wrong.
Honey, this is YOUR hypothetical situation. Please explain why the choice is lesbian parents or never to have been born.

I'd love to hear it...

Snicker.

Location hidden

#52997 Mar 8, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand how a so called:
Hermaphrodite,with 3 nipples,who
Is a Barbarian,and a Chimera doesn't
have empathy for Gays.That is why
I call Bullsh!t on Kimare's whole
persona except the sanity letter...
Only I believe it says he is insane.
By the way,if he has both body parts
He must have CHOSE to be a man,
unlike Gays and Lesbians are born
that way...Go ahead, answer this!
Okay Phyllis, I'll give it a try...

Being a monster mutation myself, I was forced to face reality. Brutal honesty. The result? People embraced the honesty and the mutation.

Homosexuals are on a desperate crusade for acceptance. By forcing people to deny reality. What do you think will be the result of that? It is not different than the old fable, The Emperor Has No Clothes.
lol

Naperville, IL

#52998 Mar 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Be honest honey.
You are mocking a fellow sexual defect because you are jealous.
And angry.
And you have to reasoned rebuttal to offer.
In the end?
Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
A bitter, embarrassing, debacle of denial.
Smile.
lol....
nope just 1 straight man laughing at 1freak of nature talking smack on others....lol....Looks like your on here dedicating your life to this....lol....I guess nobody can acuse you of being gay....either way you go your straight or confused....lol....what a joke you are....haha...you have zero room to talk and anyone that takes a monster mutant seriously is a joke too...haha....funny stuff....lol....I got a question does it offend you when people tell you to go F yourself, or do you just say why yes, yes i can......lol what a freak

lol at freaks talking smack
lol

Naperville, IL

#52999 Mar 8, 2014
Lol....try all you want, kimare, you'll never be straight....lol....just a mixed up cross, gay/straight, man/woman......haha...you'll never be like any of us straight or gay...... lol...... kind of like on a hog farm where there's been too much inbreeding.....haha....you can't talk smack against homosexuals because no matter how hard you try, part of you is gay.....
I have nothing against hermaphrodites I sort of know a person who is, but she is an amazing. understanding person......you could only hope to be like her....lol you're a joke to everyone

Still laughing
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53000 Mar 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Intimacy and marriage are two different things. It occurs within and without marriage.
The point you are pretending ignorance?
Marriage entails numerous elements that can exist individually. But combined together, they fulfill the definition of marriage.
Ss couples fail to fulfill the elements of marriage.
You sold your soul and belied your handle to cover your denial. That is 'truth'.
Sad.

LOL, honey, you clearly are too young to know what you are talking about.

I clearly didn't apply either procreation or intimacy to only one thing.

Smile.
The point is that you have no business
judging Gay people with your so called
Defects.You have woman and mans
genitalia,did you choose to be a man?
What NO,well people don't choose to
be Gay either....You calling me fat or
Phyllis Diller won't change the fact,
that you are a hypocrite and Bigot!
lol

Willowbrook, IL

#53001 Mar 8, 2014
Exactly....he/she gets to stereotype homosexuals, then straights get to stereotype it. You want to go back to the old days where gays are an unaccepted part of society, then i hope you like clown suits and elephant dung, because you get to spend your life as a circus attraction.....lol you already have the clown show down....Your so confused in your own sexuality that you strike out at everything you can....pathetic...grow up

still straight (something kimare will never be)
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#53002 Mar 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Okay Phyllis, I'll give it a try...

Being a monster mutation myself, I was forced to face reality. Brutal honesty. The result? People embraced the honesty and the mutation.

Homosexuals are on a desperate crusade for acceptance. By forcing people to deny reality. What do you think will be the result of that? It is not different than the old fable, The Emperor Has No Clothes.
You danced around my question.......
If you have both male and female
genitalia Quasimodo, you must have
chose to be a man according to
your ideas....eh? Oh,what you didn't?
Neither do Gay and Lesbians....
Go eat your wife,oops I meant crow!
lol

Willowbrook, IL

#53003 Mar 8, 2014
It's preping for the circus, looks like he's been dancing around questions for sometime now.......dance monkey dance......lol

cutting toe nails

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Aquarius-WY 1,535,212
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min District 1 240,886
Terry Kath 2 hr Chicago Fan 1
You created "US". 2 hr Anonymous 3
Mass media's war on police leads to more crime. 2 hr Anonymous 4
GOP: Kids should be financially independent soo... 2 hr Anonymous 7
whats going on in washington 2 hr Anonymous 11

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages