Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52051 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#52719 Mar 3, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that isn't required. You have self declared that it is a defect, the onus is on you to post a validated source that confirms this. Present the validated source that states that homosexuality is incompatible with evolution.
Hurry back with that dearie.
I already have.

Smile.

Location hidden

#52720 Mar 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Well, there's some more made up fundie bullshit!!!! What other orientations specifically are you referring to? Present the studies on these other orientations, and present where science has concluded these orientations are a defect.
Hurry back dearie!!!
http://chronicle.com/article/article-content/...

See if you can read the first paragraph.

Smile.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#52721 Mar 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So those children will never want to meet their birth parents?
Only gays would make such asinine claims.
Firstly, I didn't make the claim you accuse me of, so your deceitfulness is dismissed as usual.

Some adoptive children do want to meet their birth parents, some don't. But no child ever asks their parents if they are the fruit of their union. Your original statement remains moronic, like all your posts. I notice you cowardly avoided demonstrating where the perversion was that you mentioned. Typical of the fundie coward set.

Location hidden

#52722 Mar 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, such idiotic, violent troll behavior. Why would a legitimate cause need such behavior???
The "behavior" doesn't reflect the cause it reflects you. You're a piece of shit, so I treat you like one. Violence? Really? Thanks for another laugh Greg.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I've posted numerous times exactly how the science of mating behavior dictates marriage.
You post a lot of nonsense. This would be another example. Mating behavior doesn't require marriage idiot. It never has and it never will. Science has nothing to do with marriage. Only a moron would even try and make such an asinine assertion.

Feel free to provide a link to the scientific research on how mating dictates marriage. LOL!!!! Dolt.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incapable of relating, because your relationship is a defective failure of mating behavior, an oxymoron of marriage.
Smile.
Nope. I'm incapable of relating because your statement is utter bullshit. Like all your posts. My marriage is just fine. And it's recognized as equal to yours in everyway. All your fundie twirling doesn't alter that. It never will!!! LOL!!!

Location hidden

#52723 Mar 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I already have.
Smile.
Well then, as the king of cut and paste, you shouldn't have any problem posting it again. Present the validated source that states that homosexuality is incompatible with evolution.

Watch the Gregory Kischmann twirl and weave commence!

Location hidden

#52724 Mar 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
http://chronicle.com/article/article-content/...
See if you can read the first paragraph.
Smile.
I read not only the first paragraph, but the entire article. Not a mention of these other orientations you mentioned. Nor was there anything that validated your "defect", quite the contrary actually.

Thanks for the read numbnuts.
relax

Kewanee, IL

#52725 Mar 3, 2014
^^ The above article isn't even research, it's one persons opinion on conclusions drawn by others. The writer uses terms like "I" and "too my knowledge", which excludes it from any form of study. The article supports nothing, but one persons thoughts.
relax

Kewanee, IL

#52726 Mar 3, 2014
I'm not even sure if it could be considered the authors opinion. Kind of looks like he just read some things and relayed bits and pieces.

Location hidden

#52727 Mar 3, 2014
<quoted text>
Firstly, I didn't make the claim you accuse me of, so your deceitfulness is dismissed as usual.
Some adoptive children do want to meet their birth parents, some don't. But no child ever asks their parents if they are the fruit of their union. Your original statement remains moronic, like all your posts. I notice you cowardly avoided demonstrating where the perversion was that you mentioned. Typical of the fundie coward set.
Stay away from kids...

Location hidden

#52728 Mar 3, 2014
<quoted text>
I read not only the first paragraph, but the entire article. Not a mention of these other orientations you mentioned. Nor was there anything that validated your "defect", quite the contrary actually.
Thanks for the read numbnuts.
"Evolutionists have nailed down how an enormous number of previously unexplained phenomena—in anatomy, physiology, embryology, behavior—have evolved. There are still mysteries, however, and one of the most prominent is the origins of homosexuality.

The mystery is simple enough. Its solution, however, has thus far eluded our best scientific minds."

Smile.

Location hidden

#52729 Mar 3, 2014
relax wrote:
^^ The above article isn't even research, it's one persons opinion on conclusions drawn by others. The writer uses terms like "I" and "too my knowledge", which excludes it from any form of study. The article supports nothing, but one persons thoughts.
The above poster is an idiot.

"David P. Barash, an evolutionary biologist, is a professor of psychology at the University of Washington. His most recent book is Homo Mysterious: Evolutionary Puzzles of Human Nature (Oxford University Press, 2012)."
truth

Granite City, IL

#52731 Mar 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, such idiotic, violent troll behavior. Why would a legitimate cause need such behavior???
I've posted numerous times exactly how the science of mating behavior dictates marriage.
You are incapable of relating, because your relationship is a defective failure of mating behavior, an oxymoron of marriage.
Smile.
Where can I find this scientific paper on marriage?
relax

Kewanee, IL

#52732 Mar 3, 2014
Lol...ok...read what it says...."some studies", " some research", nothing, absolutely nothing about his own research, opinions based on others, but none of his own, so it really doesn't matter who he is. He even goes on to say the mystery of rather or not homosexuality is learned may never be solved. Though, some on here believe its already solved. So which is it solved or not? Your guy says its not.

It means nothing, no matter how much research and studies are done for one side there's going to be just as much that opposes it...

Location hidden

#52733 Mar 3, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can I find this scientific paper on marriage?
I simply note the first paragraph as accepted elements of marriage in regards to mating behavior.

http://www.psy.cmu.edu/~rakison/bussandschmit...
relax

Kewanee, IL

#52734 Mar 3, 2014
He even says the consensus among scientists is that homosexuality is rooted in biology, based on what has been observed in nature. Last time I checked biology is biology, its not something that can be changed by personal preferences. The author by no means is implicating any such defects, you speak of.

If you're refering to the ability or lack of, to reproduce, these scientist,everyone thinks so highly of, have taken out the male female contact that used to be needed. It would be pretty boring in my opinion, but sex between a man and woman is no longer needed to reproduce, for example, sperm banks and in vitro fertilization. I really really hope it never comes to it but civilization could continue to exhist without male to female contact. I really don't think the end of the world is coming because some are homosexuals.
truth

Granite City, IL

#52735 Mar 4, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply note the first paragraph as accepted elements of marriage in regards to mating behavior.
http://www.psy.cmu.edu/~rakison/bussandschmit...
That's not a scientific paper, it's an opinion piece.

If you think it's a scientific paper, then it's obvious you have no idea what science even is.

Where is the hypothesis. What was the experiment? What were the positive and negative controls?

Damn, you're dumb boy.
truth

Granite City, IL

#52736 Mar 4, 2014
Not to mention that the paper is over 20 years old. Which is eons in scientific terms.
truth

Granite City, IL

#52737 Mar 4, 2014
relax wrote:
He even says the consensus among scientists is that homosexuality is rooted in biology, based on what has been observed in nature. Last time I checked biology is biology, its not something that can be changed by personal preferences. The author by no means is implicating any such defects, you speak of.
If you're refering to the ability or lack of, to reproduce, these scientist,everyone thinks so highly of, have taken out the male female contact that used to be needed. It would be pretty boring in my opinion, but sex between a man and woman is no longer needed to reproduce, for example, sperm banks and in vitro fertilization. I really really hope it never comes to it but civilization could continue to exhist without male to female contact. I really don't think the end of the world is coming because some are homosexuals.
Of course it's rooted in biology. Biology is the study of animal behavior. Homosexuality exists across hundred of species in the animal kingdom, including our own. Homosexuality can;t possibly be a scientifically defective strategy, because science doesn't make those judgement calls. It merely observes what's there. Not to mention that I have posted a study for Kimary several times which he keeps choosing to ignore because it blows his entire argument right out of the water.

http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F1...

It is actually an evolutionary advantageous behavior in at least some circumstances. Kimary just doesn't understand genetics very well.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52738 Mar 4, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Ding a ling was I talking to you?. Personally I'm not interested in your salvation! You can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. But there is GOOD people that needs to know/learn the truth. That I why I'm here, not for your cumdumster. You are already a lost cause.
"I am not interested in your mythology of salvation".
I want to be their on judgement day when you tell our creator that. I bet you will be the first one squealing like a pig lol
Want to do intend to do, tweet it? Good luck with that, wacko.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52739 Mar 4, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Salvation? What are we being saved from? Oh yeah, what God is going to do to us if we don;t bow down and kiss his feet.
Seems like without God, there is nothing that we need to be saved from.
Fundies are just scared little wimps, too afraid not to believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,583,117
last post wins! (Apr '13) 44 min Hatti_Hollerand 2,610
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 11,182
Awww Melrose diner closed! 5 hr Ricardo montobomb 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr He comes like a t... 63,947
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Lincoln Square 6 hr ClayGirlMDS 5
Please 8 hr Out of Potty Expe... 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages