Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Ace

Benton, IL

#52691 Mar 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
So why were they singled out and
cursed by God...?Absolute rubbish!!
The bible says we all will have trials an tribulations we must overcome. Mine, I like women! I don't play because it will be my down fall. Some people is born with the alcoholic gene, some the smoking gent or the inherited getting into trouble gene. God said I knew you when you were in your mothers womb. Medical science can say the same thing today through DNA testing on the unborn. God also give us a the power to make wise choices. Gay people can get into heaven just the same as everyone else can. People performing gay sexual acts will never see heaven just the same as a drunk won't. One big difference, a drunk can sober up. Usually gay in a life long commitment.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#52692 Mar 2, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>There is other blog sites that I frequent much more than this site. Why? I enjoy the stimulation of stirring the pot. Like I tell my online E-friends, friend of foe, it's time to leave when it becomes no fun anymore. I can tell Dusty and Wingless Angel is very experiences bloggers. Don't feel bad if you fall behind some. About 7 year ago I was getting beat up all the time blogging until I learned not to take it personally. As the old saying says don't play the other mans game, you will lose everytime. Make them play your game.
It's fun stirring the pot until the pot
acts aggressive and annoying! Lol
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#52694 Mar 2, 2014
relax wrote:
Lol ....look there's already another example. People who feel strongly about a subject approach it in a mature way, they know all validity and the ability to be taken seriously is thrown out the minute they act childish.
I'm too sarcastic for my own good too,
lol....:)
Ace

Benton, IL

#52695 Mar 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fun stirring the pot until the pot
acts aggressive and annoying! Lol
Think of it this way, people is talking to a computer and a faceless person. Not you.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52696 Mar 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
BS i never compared them PERIOD
Then why did you bring them up?..... for shits and giggles?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52697 Mar 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
hey gays and whatever you guys
i dont care what you think or have to say about this
a lie like that is important
no one should go slamming people like that
she needs to admit to the lie and apologize for it.
and i intend to keep reminding her until she does
your comments don't mean squat to me
so post away about it its not gonna change a change a thing to me
only her admission will
She didn't lie. YOU did. We all know what you were trying to imply, and you, trying to lie your way out of it, reveals more about the spineless coward that is your nature.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52698 Mar 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Piss off, you are getting annoying
Go have a Waa burger and some
French cries.....Ba Bye!
Really...... call a wambulance.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52699 Mar 2, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> The bible says we all will have trials an tribulations we must overcome. Mine, I like women! I don't play because it will be my down fall. Some people is born with the alcoholic gene, some the smoking gent or the inherited getting into trouble gene. God said I knew you when you were in your mothers womb. Medical science can say the same thing today through DNA testing on the unborn. God also give us a the power to make wise choices. Gay people can get into heaven just the same as everyone else can. People performing gay sexual acts will never see heaven just the same as a drunk won't. One big difference, a drunk can sober up. Usually gay in a life long commitment.
Did you learn that nonsense at NARTH camp? How's it working for you?
Ace

Benton, IL

#52701 Mar 3, 2014
@Cali Girl 14..... Xavier Breath is a perfect example of the point I was trying to make about everyone having vises they must overcome.
There is people born with the disorders as nymphomaniac, kleptomaniacs, Pseudologia fantastica, eating disorders..... Xavier Breath was born with the idiot gene. You don't see anyone crying to make their disorders legal. Gay people has to learn how disengage the urge to have gay sex if they want to be saved. If I supported gay marriage then I would be just as guilty in their sin as they are in Gods eyes.
Personally I don't give a damn what they do. If I should go to hell it won't be for supporting the immoral act of gay sex that I have nothing to do with. I already have enough on my plate to answer for.

Cali Girl, it's called covering your own ass. Gay people engaging in gay sex don't give a damn about your ass.
Lickalotta Burning Bush

Alpharetta, GA

#52702 Mar 3, 2014
Ace wrote:
@Cali Girl 14..... Xavier Breath is a perfect example of the point I was trying to make about everyone having vises they must overcome.
There is people born with the disorders as nymphomaniac, kleptomaniacs, Pseudologia fantastica, eating disorders..... Xavier Breath was born with the idiot gene. You don't see anyone crying to make their disorders legal. Gay people has to learn how disengage the urge to have gay sex if they want to be saved. If I supported gay marriage then I would be just as guilty in their sin as they are in Gods eyes.
Personally I don't give a damn what they do. If I should go to hell it won't be for supporting the immoral act of gay sex that I have nothing to do with. I already have enough on my plate to answer for.
Cali Girl, it's called covering your own ass. Gay people engaging in gay sex don't give a damn about your ass.
Are you implying that Cali Girl has an ugly a$s?
could not help myself

Waterloo, IL

#52703 Mar 3, 2014
I for one think Cali Girl is a perfect a$s.
Lickalotta Burning Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
Ace

Benton, IL

#52704 Mar 3, 2014
Lickalotta Burning Bush wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummm? I would be more than happy to take a look then give you my opinion. Personally I have never seen a women with an ugly ass, but there is a first time for everything. Now I have seen some not so pretty hooters, but not ugly lol.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#52705 Mar 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of the dumbest, most perverted statements you've ever made.
Really? Stating that children care if they have loving, supportive, truthful and nurturing parents is a perverted statement? How so?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you show that post to your mother and father?
Smirk.
No, but I did show it to my neighbors who have 3 adopted children. They laughed out loud that you insist that children are concerned over whether they are the fruit of their parents or not. But then, who doesn't laugh out loud at the majority of your idiotic posts.

Location hidden

#52706 Mar 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, did you lose your brain when you lost your wings?
You don't have a marriage, you have an oxymoron.
Smile.
Nope, I have a marriage. None of your cut and posts alters that reality in any way. What a sorry, sad sack of shit you are! All powerless and full of piss and vinegar.

Hey, I just saw an advertisement for Bacon Bits. It made me wonder, how's Sandy?

Location hidden

#52707 Mar 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. I didn't say it, evolutionary science says ss couples are defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
More made up bullshyt from the dog lover. psssst - evolutionary science has nothing to do with the man made institution of marriage.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
2. My post contained no reference to religion.
Who said it did? Oh, that's right, absolutely no one. But don't let that stop you from throwing another of your sissy fits!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That Oxymoron is the truth.
Snicker.
Uh huh. More idiotic nonsense from the drama queen Gregory Kirschmann.

Location hidden

#52708 Mar 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Very familiar with the (small) study. Have you read peer reviews?
You missed a more recent/likely one regarding epi-genetics?
But all of this avoids the fact that as of yet there is no factual evidence that explains homosexuality, leaving it a defective mating behavior.
2. When I am responding to a comment regarding science, I respond in kind. When I am responding to a comment regarding religion, I respond in kind.
Like I accurately said. The poster had no rational response to the scientific facts I posted, so they tried to demean the post by trying to debate faith.
Epic fail on both your parts...
SMile.
There you have it. FUNDIE RATIONALE!!! There is no evidence, therefore I will arbitrarily declare it a defect!!!!!!

Based on this rationale, all left handed people are defective!!!!!

Don't you love it when fundies try and dabble in science??!! Hilarity always ensues!!!

This religious fucktard wouldn't know a scientific fact if it was served to him on a platter!!!

Speaking of platters Gregory, do you let Sandy lick yours when you're done with your meals?

Location hidden

#52709 Mar 3, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess street walking does pay
Your mother always said it did.

Location hidden

#52710 Mar 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. All you have to do is post a validated source that denies mating behavior as a fundamental of evolution.
No, that isn't required. You have self declared that it is a defect, the onus is on you to post a validated source that confirms this. Present the validated source that states that homosexuality is incompatible with evolution.

Hurry back with that dearie.

Location hidden

#52711 Mar 3, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple. Because in every similar case, orientation that has no known purpose is considered a mating behavior defect.
Well, there's some more made up fundie bullshit!!!! What other orientations specifically are you referring to? Present the studies on these other orientations, and present where science has concluded these orientations are a defect.

Hurry back dearie!!!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52712 Mar 3, 2014
Ace wrote:
You don't give a damn what we do, yet here you are..... Hmmmmm.... something doesn't add up.

Oh, FYI..... it's not illegal to be gay. I am not interested in your mythology of salvation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,497,186
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min Sublime1 105,004
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Jacques Ottawa 237,635
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Patriot AKA Bozo 63,302
Are democrats destroyed? 53 min Dixiecrat 318
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 10,353
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr RACE 3,601

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages