Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

truth

Granite City, IL

#52620 Mar 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
God doesn't make junk but junk still occurs
or do you think murderers, rapist, and muggers are not junk.
you really don't know crap about life.
yes you are a kid at least mentally.
Wait a minute here. I thought God created everything in the Universe?

That would mean he created rapists and murders too. If he wouldn't have created the possibility of rape and murder it wouldn't exist. We are in a Universe created by God and we are playing by the rules he made for us, right? If he didn't want rape and murder to occur, he never would of allowed us to have those thoughts in the first place. He is supposed to be all powerful.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#52621 Mar 2, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a minute here. I thought God created everything in the Universe?
That would mean he created rapists and murders too. If he wouldn't have created the possibility of rape and murder it wouldn't exist. We are in a Universe created by God and we are playing by the rules he made for us, right? If he didn't want rape and murder to occur, he never would of allowed us to have those thoughts in the first place. He is supposed to be all powerful.
Why are you arguing faith from a point of ignorance and idiocy?

Do you think you are clever asking an age old question as if it hasn't been answered a million times???

There goes that 'truth' oxymoron again...

Smirk.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#52622 Mar 2, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is what the Bible meant. You just don't understand and do a terrible job at being a Xtian.
We're not held to the same standard because we don't pretend to believe in your mythology. You are supposed to be the Xtian here. The salt and the light. Saying "everyone is doing it" is no defense. It's just a childish cop out.
you have zero understanding of the bible.
With your attitude it would take you years to even understand one book of it.

i never said since everyone is doing it its a defense.
That's your ignorant interruption not mine.

God allows us to create laws to live by.
God allows us to have morality in our lives.
By doing so we then know what is immoral.
By knowing what is immoral we know what to avoid and teach our kids what to avoid.
Yes its a form of judging. But its a form that God gave unto us so that we might know what is wrong to do.

You're either too ignorant to understand that simple concept or you're unwilling to do so.
My guess is you're unwilling to accept it because this way you have an out to preform bad behavior.
If you can't be judged then you're free to do any immoral act right ?
WRONG.
God will certainly judge you in the afterlife.
And man's laws will judge you in this life.
And comment sense will judge you by the common man..
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#52623 Mar 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>God doesn't make junk but junk still occurs
or do you think murderers, rapist, and muggers are not junk.

you really don't know crap about life.
yes you are a kid at least mentally.
You can't compare a Gay person to a murderer or Rapist.Gays are not
criminals.Thats a choice to be a
rapist,not a choice to be Gay.Big
difference.You aren't born a criminal,
but you become one.You are born
Gay.
truth

Granite City, IL

#52624 Mar 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you have zero understanding of the bible.
With your attitude it would take you years to even understand one book of it.
i never said since everyone is doing it its a defense.
That's your ignorant interruption not mine.
God allows us to create laws to live by.
God allows us to have morality in our lives.
By doing so we then know what is immoral.
By knowing what is immoral we know what to avoid and teach our kids what to avoid.
Yes its a form of judging. But its a form that God gave unto us so that we might know what is wrong to do.
You're either too ignorant to understand that simple concept or you're unwilling to do so.
My guess is you're unwilling to accept it because this way you have an out to preform bad behavior.
If you can't be judged then you're free to do any immoral act right ?
WRONG.
God will certainly judge you in the afterlife.
And man's laws will judge you in this life.
And comment sense will judge you by the common man..
I don't believe in fairy tales. Screw your silly mythology and your angry God.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#52625 Mar 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't compare a Gay person to a murderer or Rapist.Gays are not
criminals.Thats a choice to be a
rapist,not a choice to be Gay.Big
difference.You aren't born a criminal,
but you become one.You are born
Gay.
prove it
quote where i compared them
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#52626 Mar 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>prove it
quote where i compared them
Just just compared them to murders
and rapists above.Do you have a
Case of altzeimers?
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#52627 Mar 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just just compared them to murders
and rapists above.Do you have a
Case of altzeimers?
i'm still waiting for that proof
i NEVER EVER COMPARED GAYS TO RAPISTS AND MURDERS
now i dare you to prove it
come on big mouth you made that claim now prove it or shut up
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#52628 Mar 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>i'm still waiting for that proof
i NEVER EVER COMPARED GAYS TO RAPISTS AND MURDERS
now i dare you to prove it
come on big mouth you made that claim now prove it or shut up
YOU JUST COMPARED THEM TO
RAPISTS AND MURDERERS AND
SAID SO ABOVE...Re read your post
about murders and rapists idiot!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#52629 Mar 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU JUST COMPARED THEM TO
RAPISTS AND MURDERERS AND
SAID SO ABOVE...Re read your post
about murders and rapists idiot!
You'll clearly have to copy and paste if for the aging, senile, troll. He frequently has to be reminded of that which he has previously stated.

Have a blessed day, Earth Angel!!!!!
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#52630 Mar 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>YOU JUST COMPARED THEM TO
RAPISTS AND MURDERERS AND
SAID SO ABOVE...Re read your post
about murders and rapists idiot!
I have a smart phone.It alerts me when
someone posts,I can type a response
while Multi tasking other things.You
on the other hand, are too dumb for
a smart phone so why are you at
your computer sitting there, ranting
24/7? You really need a break. You
are going to stroke out if you don't
start hating less and loving more..
It's not an 8 hour a day job to condemn
Gays.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#52631 Mar 2, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>You'll clearly have to copy and paste if for the aging, senile, troll. He frequently has to be reminded of that which he has previously stated.

Have a blessed day, Earth Angel!!!!!
This guy goes and on and on.He is
thick as a brick...Thank You,
Blessed day to you as well.:)
relax

Kewanee, IL

#52632 Mar 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
Using even the f-word to everyone you meet will soon have you talking to the police. That police officer will be judging your morality as he arrest you.
sorry to shorten it up only commenting on this part and I'm not picking on you. You can not and will not be arrested for using swear words. Its covered under the freedom of speech. Ask an officer if you don't believe me. As long as you don't threaten an officers life, you can even tell them to f____ off, it may not help the situation but it is not illegal to cuss. Right or wrong its how it is.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#52633 Mar 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>i'm still waiting for that proof
i NEVER EVER COMPARED GAYS TO RAPISTS AND MURDERS
now i dare you to prove it
come on big mouth you made that claim now prove it or shut up
I was saying "Gays are not junk.Gays
are born Gay".You retorted "Murderers
and Rapists are not junk"?They are
not born criminals therefore you
compared an acquired criminal act
to a normal born Gay person. Whew!
Like explaining what Whiskey is to
my 6 year old grandson.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#52634 Mar 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>i'm still waiting for that proof
i NEVER EVER COMPARED GAYS TO RAPISTS AND MURDERS
now i dare you to prove it
come on big mouth you made that claim now prove it or shut up
Is Shut up Big mouth a quote from
Matthew,or Beezlebub?
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#52635 Mar 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU JUST COMPARED THEM TO
RAPISTS AND MURDERERS AND
SAID SO ABOVE...Re read your post
about murders and rapists idiot!
PROVE IT
POST THAT LINE EXACTLY
POST WHERE I COMPARED GAYS TO RAPISTS AND MURDERS
YOU SAID THAT NOW PROVE IT
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#52636 Mar 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>PROVE IT
POST THAT LINE EXACTLY
POST WHERE I COMPARED GAYS TO RAPISTS AND MURDERS
YOU SAID THAT NOW PROVE IT
IT's right above you arrogant old goat,
Re-read it or not...All caps? Are you
Yelling at me now,church is at 9:00.
C Ya there? LMAO @ you
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#52637 Mar 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
IT's right above you arrogant old goat,
Re-read it or not...All caps? Are you
Yelling at me now,church is at 9:00.
C Ya there? LMAO @ you
i have the day off

i dont see anywhere in the above where i compared gays to rapists and murders
again
PROVE IT POST THE EXACT LINE
you can't because i never compared them together
you are a LIAR
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#52638 Mar 2, 2014
Have you noticed none of your friends are backing you up
none of them could a post of me comparing gays to rapist
you better believe if i had said it they would be helping you out
but your friends deserted you because i never said it
YOU ARE STILL A LIAR
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#52639 Mar 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>i have the day off

i dont see anywhere in the above where i compared gays to rapists and murders
again
PROVE IT POST THE EXACT LINE
you can't because i never compared them together
you are a LIAR
OK then....I'm tired of this.I'm not
playing your game.Do you live alone?
I can't imagine being so lonely that
you have to hound people to re post
words just to waste my time.Later
Tax collector...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min swampmudd 1,682,806
Phantom of the Oprah. 4 hr ROSEpukinIdiot 21
maxine waters 5 hr Hillary in 2032 5
What to expect when dating a Filipina woman? 5 hr Scabies-crabs-lice 4
Noprah 7 hr larry white 3
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr Huh_ 243,235
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Alain Vain 11,762

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages