Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52436 Feb 28, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! It's story time. I love a good fairy tale.
Me, too!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52437 Feb 28, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
Unlike gays i don't go looking for confrontations in my life.
Really? Why are you here?
Ace

Christopher, IL

#52438 Feb 28, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! It's story time. I love a good fairy tale.
It's your fairy tail that has inherited the anal sex :)
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#52439 Feb 28, 2014
True.
Since no one takes you seriously then no argument is possible.
Sorry about that.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
What argument?
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52440 Feb 28, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, too!
Yes, we know that you all do.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#52441 Feb 28, 2014
yikers wrote:
YOU seem to be the one with a lack of comprehension.
Try to pay attention to your own statements.
<quoted text>
Nice second screen name imposter Earth Angel. Feel free to point out which of my posts I said anything at all about Christians or Islam. Hurry back with that.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#52442 Feb 28, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> It's your fairy tail that has inherited the anal sex :)
That doesn't even make sense.

Location hidden

#52443 Feb 28, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
LOL he couldn't even comprehend the idea of getting his own screen name . He had to register mine.
If the name were really yours, it wouldn't have been available for me to register now would it dipshit. Save your little hissy fit coward.
Earth Angel wrote:
Asking him to comprehend Christianity is way over his head.
I know more about Christianity than you will ever dream of comprehending you moron. Didn't you know, atheists as a whole are better educated on religion then sheep like you.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/sep/28/natio...

Now, tell us another one about how evolution is determined by strength, or how two men marrying in Wisconsin is a criminal act!!!!!
Ace

Christopher, IL

#52444 Feb 28, 2014
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

God never said multiplying Hemorrhoids
Ace

Christopher, IL

#52445 Feb 28, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't even make sense.
The blind will never see.

Location hidden

#52446 Feb 28, 2014
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
no, obviously, they are not "just like" his.
On this we'll have to disagree. The original statement was that those religions were created by man. My view is that ALL religions are created by man, and that includes Christianity.
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
and there are a few of us christians that are not like what you see here. some of us are forced to apologize for the actions of those types....sort of like when your kid goes bonkers at a grocery store and you have to make amends for the little brat that wants to have his way even though his mom has told him that he has to share his candy with his siblings.
You should never feel you have to apologize for morons like Earth Angel. And if you note, I always reference fundamentalists, not Christians when I speak here. To me they are two completely different things. There are many fine Christian people who are honorable, honest, trustworthy and noble. Then there are the fundamentalists. They possess none of those characteristics. They are the Taliban of Christianity. I don't lump them in with Christians like yourself.

Location hidden

#52447 Feb 28, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
With the recent victories in Kentucky, VA, and AZ they actually are on their last gasps. They've lost this fight. He's just too stupid to realize it.
Add Texas to the list. Rick Perry is having a sissy fit!!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#52448 Feb 28, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> The blind will never see.
No, you won't.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52449 Feb 28, 2014
CDC wrote:
True.
Since no one takes you seriously then no argument is possible.
Sorry about that.
<quoted text>
Just as I thought.... You have no clue about the particulars of the discussion.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#52450 Feb 28, 2014
Ace wrote:
Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Leviticus 20:
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
Romans 1:26-28
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.
Exodus 22:19
“Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.
Leviticus 18:1-30
And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying,“Speak to the people of Israel and say to them, I am the Lord your God. You shall not do as they do in the land of Egypt, where you lived, and you shall not do as they do in the land of Canaan, to which I am bringing you. You shall not walk in their statutes. You shall follow my rules and keep my statutes and walk in them. I am the Lord your God. You shall therefore keep my statutes and my rules; if a person does them, he shall live by them: I am the Lord.
Romans 1:29-32
They were filled with all manner of unrighteousness, evil, covetousness, malice. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, maliciousness. They are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, haughty, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, foolish, faithless, heartless, ruthless. Though they know God's decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.
Romans 1:26
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;
I notice you conveniently left out the passages saying that eating pigs was also an abomination. Or that divorce is punishable by death. Or that anyone who is not a virgin when married will be killed. Or that women need to leave the house while menstruating because they are unclean. Or the proper procedures for selling you daughter. Or the protocols for beating your slaves.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52451 Feb 28, 2014
Ace wrote:
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
God never said multiplying Hemorrhoids
Why not just wear a sign around your neck that says "I am obsessed with butt sex?"
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52452 Feb 28, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with the hate talk again!
No, you have me confused with Rush Limpballs.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#52453 Feb 28, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
What argument?
so lost in your hate you don't even know. How sad you are
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#52454 Feb 28, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already caught you in several lies.
Do you really expect people to believe that you aren't aware of the lies you tell?
what lie ?
http://www.gay.net/nightlife/2014/02/24/wehos...
where is the lie in this article ?

you have a big mouth that can't back up what you claim
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#52455 Feb 28, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not just wear a sign around your neck that says "I am obsessed with butt sex?"
like the sign you wear ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Patriot 1,275,260
abby 8-28-15 14 min Mister Tonka 4
ask amy 8-29-15 30 min Mister Tonka 3
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 1 hr Tvlover 406
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 196,953
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 6,407
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr Red_Forman 1,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Fahey Flynn 100,633
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages