Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52336 Feb 27, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
The US constitution doesn't mean squat because it has been destroyed by the pot smokin' hippie go free free left wing wackos.
ooooooooooo....... a drama queen.
Toughguy

Saint Louis, MO

#52337 Feb 27, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are WRONG!!!!!!!!!
Army pamphlet 165-13. The Chaplains handbook recognizes the Church of Satan.

Sorry. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52338 Feb 27, 2014
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
"the sky is falling! the sky is falling!"
scott, the zealots have been crying that since women demanded the right to vote and won. but then, the zealots that want to control everythign and everyone will cry about just about everything they don't like and hurts their feelings.
on a more personal note, do you realize how crazy you appear when you post things like you just did? do you realize that your credibility just dropped below sewer level?
you're entitled to your religious belief - we all recognize this. but really. seriously. you might want to find someone reasonable to talk to. maybe the priest at the local catholic church or pastor at your local ELCA church for starters - and they probably won't demand a payment either.
Those religions that you speak of are false man made religons that don't mean anything to me.
Toughguy

Saint Louis, MO

#52339 Feb 27, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hell doesn't exist, no matter how much you believe in it. It's a made up place. It's as much a fairy tail as Atlantis and Valhalla.
You can google "when was hell created" if you'd like to educate yourself. Your imaginary hell was intentionally inserted into your bible by man.
And actually the word Hell comes from Helles, which was the Nordic version of Hell. It's a pagan idea.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52340 Feb 27, 2014
They are just like the US constitution that has been destroyed by wackos like yourselves.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52341 Feb 27, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Those religions that you speak of are false man made religons that don't mean anything to me.
All religions are man-made, you idiot.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52342 Feb 27, 2014
Scott wrote:
They are just like the US constitution that has been destroyed by wackos like yourselves.
If you had paid attention in civics class, you wouldn't be having this painful epiphany.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52343 Feb 27, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution trumps your religion. It always will. That's why you fundie wackos hate it so much. You're the most un-American citizens this country has.
Is that because I refuse to bow down to your hippie go free free secular ideas?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#52344 Feb 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how they manage to find their way home at night.
Well you see, there are these things called streets and they are named. So you can get a map, or better yet a GPS device and navigate your way home, or you can do it from memory. Good luck! Hope you get home.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#52345 Feb 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
gee...... we've never heard that before..........
Well isn't that nice! You see? You can learn something from anyone.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#52346 Feb 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
ooooooooooo....... a drama queen.
As opposed to an aging malcontent queen such as yourself?
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#52347 Feb 27, 2014
Toughguy wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a phony pamphet
here is the real one
http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/p165_18.pdf
no mention of satan in here
no mention of any religion of satan
Scort

Manhattan, IL

#52348 Feb 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
All religions are man-made, you idiot.
That was my point, they don't mean anything too me. I don't recognize any of them. You are awesome with the name calling.
Scort

Manhattan, IL

#52349 Feb 27, 2014
Toughguy wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't perform any kind of ceremonies.
Scort

Manhattan, IL

#52350 Feb 27, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had paid attention in civics class, you wouldn't be having this painful epiphany.
Nothing painful to me here, it's all truth. I did pay attention that's why I refuse to bow down.
Scort

Manhattan, IL

#52351 Feb 27, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a phony pamphet
here is the real one
http://www.apd.army.mil/pdffiles/p165_18.pdf
no mention of satan in here
no mention of any religion of satan
Thanks for finding that dude.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#52352 Feb 27, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.

somehow, i KNEW you were going to write that. almost verbatim.

although, you might want to check the history books. t he catholic church was the first organized christian church. and lutheranism broke off in the 1400's, thereby being the second organized christian denomination. all others split in varying fashions from one or the other.

but i think you'd rather dwell in your hell on earth of insanity and finger pointing.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#52353 Feb 27, 2014
Scort wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing painful to me here, it's all truth. I did pay attention that's why I refuse to bow down.
...and we'll be expecting to see national news report of you being drug out of a home in a standoff, handcuffs on, ranting, raving and frothing at the mouth about how Americans are all going to hay-yull.

most of us will most likely react with a chuckle and a thought that we hope you're treated well at that insane asylum.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52354 Feb 27, 2014
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
somehow, i KNEW you were going to write that. almost verbatim.
although, you might want to check the history books. t he catholic church was the first organized christian church. and lutheranism broke off in the 1400's, thereby being the second organized christian denomination. all others split in varying fashions from one or the other.
but i think you'd rather dwell in your hell on earth of insanity and finger pointing.
Yes I know that, I still don't care about any of them.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52355 Feb 27, 2014
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
...and we'll be expecting to see national news report of you being drug out of a home in a standoff, handcuffs on, ranting, raving and frothing at the mouth about how Americans are all going to hay-yull.
most of us will most likely react with a chuckle and a thought that we hope you're treated well at that insane asylum.
I doubt it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min positronium 1,405,568
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dr Guru 219,697
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Reality 60,663
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Retired SOF 1,264
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 2,280
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 103,160
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 7 hr GEORGIA 1,810

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages