Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52210 Feb 26, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
That can't be true. We don't like you or importer Earth Angel at all.
That's because we are not evil.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52211 Feb 26, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are condoning bullying!!! Nice!!!!
Obviously you have reading comprehension problems. No surprise there.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52212 Feb 26, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Teaching facts about human sexuality is NOT religion, dumbass.
No but it's forcing your creepiness on other people.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#52213 Feb 26, 2014
i wonder if Xavier and CaliGirl14 take any time off from work for Christmas
they both don't believe in Christmas ( so much for CaliGirl14 being a Christian )
they both don't believe veterans should get Christmas cards
they both don't believe in kids singing carols in school
so why should either of them get time off with pay for a holiday they don't believe in ?

i wonder what CaliGirl14 pastor would say about her posts ?
i see a religious lecture in her future someday from her pastor
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#52214 Feb 26, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Teaching facts about human sexuality is NOT religion, dumbass.
so teaching small kids gay sex is ok
but sending a Christmas card to a veteran is wrong.

yep gay agenda

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#52215 Feb 26, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
this is what happens when someone like you who has an attention disorder then tries to jump in the middle of a conversation he doesn't understand at all.
Um, shit for brains, I didn't jump into the middle of a conversation. What I did was I took a statement you made about how a certain way of judging is wrong, and very blatantly demonstrated how you are guilty of judging in the same manner. Sorry you didn't like that.

And please don't pretend talk to me about attention disorder!!! I'm not the one who cowardly and intentionally refuses to support myself when called on the table. That's all you honey. You're the only one who's attention is selective and disordered coward.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
the church difference someone had a problem with was about speaking in tongues.
Irrelevant. Your comment was about not judging in a certain way based upon one thing you dislike. Yet that is the very way you judge gays. You're a hypocrite, like all fundamentalists.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
It had nothing to do with SIN which is what gay sex is.
I never brought up sin, or said it had anything to do with sin. I don't have interest in mythological religious concepts. What you think is "sin" is completely irrelevant to me and to this string.

But you sure do love to demonstrate how stupid you are don't you!?! Um, dolt, just like there is no such thing as a "gay lifestyle" and a "gay agenda", there is also no such thing as "gay sex". People can be gay, activities cannot. But you, being stupid as a rock, of course can't comprehend that. Then you wonder why everyone laughs at you!!!
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Had you paid any attention at all you would have known that.
I don't make it a habit of paying attention to nonsense. And that's all you post.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52216 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
We won't even address all the blatent lies in the above post. Everyone knows fundies are liars already.
YES, fundies, please KEEP your children home on these days. Nothing helps further ostracize your children from their peers then when you make them pawns in your agendas!!! Your need to have your children feel even more removed from their peers demonstrates what sort of folk you really are. You're children will come back the day after, and be mocked and teased because of YOUR efforts. LOL!!! But then, we all know how you folk love certain children being mocked and teased!!! You invented it.
There are no lies in here it's all true, all the facts are there but you can look it up yourself.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#52217 Feb 26, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no different than the Taliban.
How would you feel if the Muslim students sang songs about Ramadan?
Would you like it if Satanists sand songs about THEIR religion?
only you would think satanism is a religion
well you and probably CaliGirl14
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52218 Feb 26, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it you Christians think public schools should advance your religion?
You didn't lose your freedom of religion. You lost your mind, if you ever had one.
Why do you think schools should advance your gay agenda?
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#52219 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>
That can't be true. We don't like you or Earth Angel at all.

ROTFL well that is the best news i heard all day.
news flash for ya i don't like you either.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52220 Feb 26, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
No but it's forcing your creepiness on other people.
Education is NOT "creepiness." I can understand why people like YOU would consider education creepy. It makes you look stupid.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52221 Feb 26, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks Scott great post
worth repeating it.
LOL i even noticed the haters posted on it too.
What tools by doing that they wound up repeating it
ok Dusty and CaliGirl14 its your turn to be a tool and unwittingly repeat it.
Dude, pass it on to everyone you know.
well

Round Lake, IL

#52222 Feb 26, 2014
I am going to bare my soul and unburden myself for a moment here...

I was raised in the Church, I found Church to be a safe place, comforting, a place of love.

In the past 30 years I have watched as Church became political...no longer is Gods love in those buildings. They teach hatred, intolerance, bigotry...not a shred of compassion to be found inside those walls or the people who sit in the pews. Oh sure, they tout themselves to be good Christians doing good works...ahhh but not in the way the Bible commands them to. There is always a price for their supposed good works and many are harmed in the process, while the "good Christians" pat themselves on the back for a job well done..

It saddens me that my grand children will never know the comfort, peace and love once found in a Church. I am thankful that spiritual fulfillment can be found without a Church or Religion. At least they can be taught the true meaning of Gods Word and not the twisted version now being preached all over.

You so called Christians should be ashamed of what you have turned into.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#52223 Feb 26, 2014
<quoted text>

I don't make it a habit of paying attention to nonsense. And that's all you post.
and yet you respond to EVERY post i make when none of them were meant for you.
And almost none of your post to me get a response from me.
ROTFL you are a tool who can't resist paying attention to me.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#52224 Feb 26, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, pass it on to everyone you know.
i sure will.
Wish i had it back in the late 90's early 2000's when my kid was in school
great post thanks again for it
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52225 Feb 26, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
only you would think satanism is a religion
well you and probably CaliGirl14
Satanism is a recognized religion, dumbass. This is the USA. People are free to practice whatever religion they want.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#52226 Feb 26, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
really had me fooled
You're easily fooled. You're posts demonstrate that.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i remember kids who couldn't send christian cards to veterans
I remember when not all our veterans were Christian. Why on earth would a Muslim veteran, a Jewish veteran, a Wiccan veteran, an atheist veteran, or any other non Christian veteran want a card shoving Jesus Christ at them? Of course, let's be honest, the intent of those cards had nothing to do with the veteran, they had to do with individuals promoting their religious agenda. The feelings of the veterans really didn't matter, right honey?
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i remember kids who couldn't sing Christmas carols in school
Yes, because we all know that fundamentalist Christian parents would have absolutely no problem with their children being taught songs about Allah, Zeus, Buddha, and being forced to sing them in a way that glorifies them over the Christian god, right?!!!
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i think we lost our freedom of religion a long time ago thanks to people like you.
Nope, you lost a sense of religious entitlement that you never should have had in the first place. It's an face entitlement that you will never see again. Ever. You can pretend it's persecution all you want, that's what makes you people so funny.

Here you go sweetums.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-emily-c-hea...

When you can answer "yes" to the (A) answers on any of these questions, then you can talk about losing freedom of religion. Right now you can't do that. Right now you're just stupid moron pretending he's being persecuted because his religion isn't being given special entitlements.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
guys like you are the real haters
Nope, wrong again. No one on our side is telling you how you are supposed to live, or what you are supposed to believe, or how you are supposed to worship. No one on our side is pretending that we get to tell you people what to do. You can't say the same. The hate originates with you.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52227 Feb 26, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think schools should advance your gay agenda?
Schools are advancing the "gay agenda?"

What exactly is the "gay agenda?"
well

Round Lake, IL

#52228 Feb 26, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Schools are advancing the "gay agenda?"
What exactly is the "gay agenda?"
Good question...I keep looking for "gay agenda" I'd like to have a copy to see what all the hubbub is about but I guess they don't have it on amazon.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52229 Feb 26, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question...I keep looking for "gay agenda" I'd like to have a copy to see what all the hubbub is about but I guess they don't have it on amazon.
It's a talking point created by neocons to get the ignorant all riled up about gays. It's pandering to the fears of the uneducated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Snowball the Elep... 1,275,297
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques Ottawa 196,956
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min pingpong 54,502
ask amy 8-29-15 1 hr Julie 4
abby 8-28-15 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 2 hr Tvlover 406
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Doug77 6,407
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages