Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52086 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#52068 Feb 25, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>You are arguing for them so yes you are condoning their sin, that is the same thing as being the sinner.
Says you.....You aren't "authorized" to
Speak for God.....

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#52069 Feb 25, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
YAWN as if i care what you have to say
Bigots rarely care what other people have to say. You're not special, just ignorant.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52070 Feb 25, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a moron!!! Her post was facetious. It was about YOU, not the gays. She wanted Obama to be gay so that you would have yet another reason to hate him more than you already do because he's black.
If you weren't a moron you would have gotten the joke. But since you are a moron you responded as you did. Thanks for another laugh at your expense.
Don't dislike him because he's black, dislike him because he's an America hater and wants us destroyed.

Location hidden

#52071 Feb 25, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one of the most annoying
People I have ever seen.I have to
struggle not to tell you off worse!
Tell him off any way you feel like. Why on earth do you think he deserves your restraint? He's an uneducated piss ant.

If you really want to piss him off, stop responding to him! Stick with facts, he hates that. Respond to his posts with absolutes, don't get into your personal business. Once you start addressing what he states and provide absolutes that can demonstrate his stupidity, he'll stop responding to you. Stick with facts, not personal. Fundies can't cope with that!!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52072 Feb 25, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't awake,he was unconscious
as he hung from a fence.Are you saying
he had a chance to repent before death,
and didn't? You are uber stupid! Thank
God his parents weren't like you....
One thing he DIDN'T need to repent
was being true to himself.Hope u
have a chance to repent or you will
go to hell then.
Don't know what his circumstances were, all who want to enter the Kingdom of Heaven must repent of their sins. Yes I sure did repent and except JESUS as my Lord and Savior. Being true to yourself doesn't mean squat.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52073 Feb 25, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong
RIGHT!!!!!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52074 Feb 25, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you.....You aren't "authorized" to
Speak for God.....
Not says me; GOD says.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#52075 Feb 25, 2014
show you how stupid the gays are they don't even know their own history in this country. And if they did they try and hide from its real truth. So good luck in finding out the real truth gays love to re-write history. But here is the real truth.

the stonewall riots were not started by a gay,.
they were started by a transsexual named Sylvia Rivera

Sylvia Rivera actually started the gay rights movement. But was later thrown out when gays realized they stood a better chance getting gay laws passed if those laws didn't include transsexual rights.

So they threw her out of their organizations. LOL some loyalty there.
Note to CaliGirl14 and others like her. The first time you are no longer a use to them the gays will drop you like a rock.

gays only care about furthering the gay agenda.
there is no gray area with gays.
Either you can and do help them or you're their enemy
there is no middle ground with gays
Sylvia Rivera is proof of their lack of loyalty to those who helped them.
They kicked her to the curb and never helped her afterwards.
those are your heroes CaliGirl14
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52076 Feb 25, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
If he didn't repent of his sins yes, he went to hell! Anyone who doesn't repent goes to hell wether you believe it or not.
When you can provide verifiable evidence, we'll believe you. Until then you're nothing but a gullible, superstitious fool.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52077 Feb 25, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't dislike him because he's black, dislike him because he's an America hater and wants us destroyed.
hahaahahah
ahhahaahahhaha
ahhahahahaha

You fundies crack me up.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52078 Feb 25, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are arguing for them so yes you are condoning their sin, that is the same thing as being the sinner.
This is America, remember? No one is required to follow your foolish superstitions.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#52079 Feb 25, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
show you how stupid the gays are they don't even know their own history in this country. And if they did they try and hide from its real truth. So good luck in finding out the real truth gays love to re-write history. But here is the real truth.
Sylvia Rivera actually started the gay rights movement. But was later thrown out when gays realized they stood a better chance getting gay laws passed if those laws didn't include transsexual rights.
Note to CaliGirl14 and others like her. The first time you are no longer a use to them the gays will drop you like a rock.
That's correct. Evil is as Evil does... Wether they wish to believe it or not!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#52080 Feb 25, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>hahaahahah
ahhahaahahhaha
ahhahahahaha

You fundies crack me up.
Sounds like the Anti Christ movement!!

Location hidden

#52081 Feb 25, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
bad news for you you're not equal and never will be.
BZZZZZT! Wrong again! Fortunately for us, people like you don't determine what's equal. Our equality is guaranteed. Our equality is the fastest earned of any civil rights movement. Not a damn thing you or your fellow fundies can do to alter that fact.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Just ask Dusty. If he felt equal he wouldn't be here.
Dusty is here for the same reason I am. To demonstrate how stupid people like you are. Dusty, like me, isn't looking for anything from you, other than your continued stupidity. And you happily provide it in spades.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
But deep down he knows his marriage is a sham so he keeps coming back hoping to win approval.
"Deep down" LOL!!! You fundies and your crystal ball of insight into other people's emotions. What a hoot. You want a deep down asshat?! Here's one for you! Deep down, you know that your approval is neither required, nor has it been requested. You're approval is completely irrelevant. It always will be. You're NOTHING. You always will be NOTHING!!!!
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you thinking that a piece of paper a judge allowed you to have would make you equal.
That piece of paper is the Constitution. And unfortunately for you it DOES make us equal. Not a damn thing your one man crusade can do to alter that fact. Our equality isn't up to you. It never has been and never will be!
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're waking up and realizing it didn't make you equal or get you any acceptance,
Dear, only you stupid fundies think we are interested in your acceptance. We aren't. You're acceptance is as irrelevant to us as the acceptance of a KKK member is for a Jew. The acceptance of fringe bigots isn't something normal people aspire to. You and your ilk were written off long ago. But you keep pretending your important!!!
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to put God first in your life and NOT you sex.
No, we don't "need" to do any such thing. Your imaginary friend is unimportant too. You're imaginary friend doesn't supersede the Constitution!!!
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the gay problem they put their sex life first then wonder why no one cares about them.
We're cared about by those that are important. You're not one of them. We don't care about you. We never will. We're only hear to laugh at you. And the only people who put our sex life's first are you fundies. You're obsessed with other people's sex. Normal people find that creepy. Probably why you don't have any friends.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#52082 Feb 25, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

Hasty generalizations

But then all you have are logical fallacies....
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#52083 Feb 25, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Not says me; GOD says.
God authorized you to hate Gays?
You are very mixed up...
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#52084 Feb 25, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know what his circumstances were, all who want to enter the Kingdom of Heaven must repent of their sins. Yes I sure did repent and except JESUS as my Lord and Savior. Being true to yourself doesn't mean squat.
Not to you,you are programmed wrong.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#52085 Feb 25, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
that is the way gays are.
they want to re -write history into something it isnt and never was.

there was never any backlash on Obama over his race.
no one cares that he is black

what matters is what he's done
Obamacare
IRS scandals
Benghazi
i got a pen and phone
not just executive orders he made illegal changes to Obamacare WITHOUT using executive orders
appointing czars without executive orders too
fast and furious
firing of the CEO of GM totally illegal
bailouts
the list of things Obama did wrong are endless and costing this country far more then Bush ever could. Now we're a laughingstock around the world. No one fears us. And someday we will face a real threat.
its laughable when someone wants to make this about race.
even more laughable when they think gay issues are as important as these issues.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#52086 Feb 25, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
God authorized you to hate Gays?
You are very mixed up...
you really are messed up
God doesn't use an authorization system.
Please go back to sunday school they really miss you
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#52087 Feb 25, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to you,you are programmed wrong.
and who programmed you ? I just knew there was something not right about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Bluestater 1,275,925
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Pookie Bear 197,040
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 48 min Red_Forman 6,419
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min IBdaMann 54,515
DONALD TRUMP REVEALED as NIGERIAN PRINCE ! ..bi... 12 hr TRUMP ADMENSTRUATION 1
Loan shark, loan lender, Apply for loan offer 12 hr MonicaJ 1
Fast loan needed for urgent purpose?. Apply now. (Apr '14) 12 hr MonicaJ 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages