Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,006

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#51646 Feb 20, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
wake me up on who the other recipient was.
wait let me guess its either KiMare or some other Christian.
I have nothing against religious folks per se, even Christians.
Usually I get upset at comments that are racist, bigotted or over-the-top flames of ugliness or ignorance.
Sometimes I just have a strong counterpoint and state as much in a brash reactionary tone.
Then again, most times I am very nice and clam.
Anyhow, Christians/ Religious posters as being such are not a issue for me.
cheers

Location hidden

#51647 Feb 20, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
why was his comments considered spam by you
1. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning exposing homosexuality as a sexual defect.
2. Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Nothing you noted changes those facts one iota. Hardly a 'gain'.
UNQUOTE
in #1 i think its a given that its unhealthy and has harmful long lasting effects on the body.
and in # 2 if the gay couple is faithful to each other then it is a sterile relationship.
so its not spam if its correct.
the problem i see is one i face all the time when someone can't agree/disagree with a post they jump on it as spam or insult the poster.
I think you would be better off either trying to refute those comments of his come up with something of your own. Just my opinion no hate here.
Well, because he simply reposts it over and over and over and over and...
That is the very definition of spam.
Angel

Aurora, CO

#51648 Feb 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that, I said your relationship is still only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
That just a simple fact of reality. Something no one can change.
Smile.
Actually it's not.

Location hidden

#51649 Feb 20, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
the problem i see is one i face all the time when someone can't agree/disagree with a post they jump on it as spam or insult the poster.
I think you would be better off either trying to refute those comments of his come up with something of your own. Just my opinion no hate here.
KiMare has spammed this on others forums as well. I did in fact spend MUCH effort refuting his copy/ paste message. Alas, it was wasted effort on KiMare.
I know you haven't read those exchanges on the other forums so to you I look dismissive when I simple post "Spam." but the reality is I am not interested in copy/ repasting my response every time I see his.
He knows he is spamming the heck out of forums and he doesn't care. His credibility would be far better if he simply didn't keep stamping his credo all the time. But, he can't seem to control it. So I simply type Spam when I notice him do it.
Gay Activist

Carbondale, IL

#51650 Feb 20, 2014
All those who oppose Gays will be taught the right way to think in our reeducation camps. You may even discover you like being gay by the time we are done with you.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51651 Feb 20, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare has spammed this on others forums as well. I did in fact spend MUCH effort refuting his copy/ paste message. Alas, it was wasted effort on KiMare.
I know you haven't read those exchanges on the other forums so to you I look dismissive when I simple post "Spam." but the reality is I am not interested in copy/ repasting my response every time I see his.
He knows he is spamming the heck out of forums and he doesn't care. His credibility would be far better if he simply didn't keep stamping his credo all the time. But, he can't seem to control it. So I simply type Spam when I notice him do it.
i guess i get points for being original :)
but i also see KiMare reason for doing it. Let me give you an example.
I get asked a lot about judging others.
And i've explained it over and over again in as many ways as i can.
But there is just so many ways to express the same situation.
I've considered doing what KiMare does and just picking out my best version of it and re-posting it when asked the next time.
I probably won't only because i usually discuss other items too.

Location hidden

#51652 Feb 20, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess i get points for being original :)
but i also see KiMare reason for doing it. Let me give you an example.
I get asked a lot about judging others.
And i've explained it over and over again in as many ways as i can.
But there is just so many ways to express the same situation.
I've considered doing what KiMare does and just picking out my best version of it and re-posting it when asked the next time.
I probably won't only because i usually discuss other items too.
Sure thing - points for originality!
And reposting strong points is fine within discussions, but merely reposting for reposting sake gets old quick and doesn't take long to cross over from what could be a meaningful rebutal into a trite display of sopy/ pasting skills.... Spam
Everything in moderation ;-)
Ace

Christopher, IL

#51653 Feb 20, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Bullshit.
2. There is no gay lifestyle. That's just a right-wing myth.
Wrong! Have you ever seen a gay eat a Twinkie? They suck the cream filling out of the middle first. lol
Really now gays do have their own lifestyle. Have you ever seen a hetersexual man wanting to marry another man?
A few weeks ago I ask Dusty if his male counter part got a sex change operation would he still stay with him? Dusty answered no, he wouldn't be a man anymore.
So that tells me gays is not interested in a person as an Individual or the heart, only the size or the weiner. That is a lifestyle.

Hetersexual men don't judge a women by the size of their jugs, heck we like all women.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#51654 Feb 20, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to insult you when I called
you a three nippled Freak either.....
Frown
You didn't, I know I'm a monster mutation.

But seriously, anyone ever tell you you could be a twin of Hillary Clinton?

Location hidden

#51655 Feb 20, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam.
Blondie.

Bazinga!

Location hidden

#51656 Feb 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that, I said your relationship is still only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
That just a simple fact of reality. Something no one can change.
Smile.
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it's not.
How so?

SMile.

Location hidden

#51657 Feb 20, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you gave up pretty quick. Denial and scoffing just didn't quite measure up...

Smile.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51658 Feb 20, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
A few weeks ago I ask Dusty if his male counter part got a sex change operation would he still stay with him? Dusty answered no, he wouldn't be a man anymore.
So that tells me gays is not interested in a person as an Individual or the heart, only the size or the weiner. That is a lifestyle.
that is an excellent point. Their relationship is only based on having sex.
If something changes them having sex their relationship is over with.

whereas in a heterosexual MARRIAGE its for better or worse, sickness and health.
i know from person experience that i married my wife not for sex but for her.
And when her health slowly deteriorated it did not change our marriage at all.
We stayed married to the end.

That would not have happened in Dusty's sham marriage or any gay sham marriage.
And if you're married only for the sex Like Dusty's is then it is a sham marriage.
It isn't real. Its just a sex relationship. Your sham marriage was only to get benefits.and nothing more.

thanks ACE for pointing out the truth on gay marriages.
and thanks Dusty for your honesty . Now we know your marriage is a sham.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#51659 Feb 20, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't, I know I'm a monster mutation.

But seriously, anyone ever tell you you could be a twin of Hillary Clinton?
You must be obsessed with me.My
picture hasn't been up for a long time.
Your face is burned in my brain from
reading about you and your Queen
Elizabeth's mother lookalike wife.
Whoever ousted you picked a great
article that shows the real guy....

You Smile

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#51660 Feb 20, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.gay.com/lifestyle
http://www.createdgay.com/lifestyle.html
http://www.gay.net/lifestyle/
http://gaylife.about.com/od/didyouknow/
you have no idea what you're talking about.
do you want some more GAY links talking about the gay lifestyle you say don't exist.
Is heterosexuality a "lifestyle"?

What were you saying about not know what you're talking about?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#51661 Feb 20, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
whereas in a heterosexual MARRIAGE its for better or worse, sickness and health.
And if you're married only for the sex Like Dusty's is then it is a sham marriage.
It isn't real. Its just a sex relationship. Your sham marriage was only to get benefits.and nothing more.
Kindly find, copy, and paste my reply.

Go ahead.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#51662 Feb 20, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong! Have you ever seen a gay eat a Twinkie? They suck the cream filling out of the middle first. lol
Really now gays do have their own lifestyle. Have you ever seen a hetersexual man wanting to marry another man?
Hetersexual men don't judge a women by the size of their jugs, heck we like all women.
Kindly find, copy, and paste my reply to your question.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#51663 Feb 20, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure speculation on your part. You're making all manner of assumptions here. We're not married "just for the sex" because we had more of that BEFORE we got married (when we were younger and hornier).

Our marriage was a means to sanctify our relationship to friends and family.

Faux Christian.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#51664 Feb 20, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you miss the point so i'll dummy it down for you
Dusty is running around saying there is no such thing as a GAY lifestyle.
But a simple web search shows tons of web sites about the GAY lifestyle.
many of them fro gay sites. So obviously whether you understand it or not there is a GAY lifestyle.
was dummy down enough for you and Dusty or do i need to dummy it down even more.
not trying to insult its just you two just can't seem to comprehend the obvious.
Our lives are not a lifestyle. Skiing in the Swiss Alps and gambling in Monte Carlo are lifestyles. Yachting in the Caribbean for the winter is a lifestyle. Traveling to Sturtevant to Mt. Pleasant for the week is a lifestyle (though not much of one).

The Sunday paper has a section called "lifestyle". Does that represent your life?

Location hidden

#51665 Feb 21, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be obsessed with me.My
picture hasn't been up for a long time.
Your face is burned in my brain from
reading about you and your Queen
Elizabeth's mother lookalike wife.
Whoever ousted you picked a great
article that shows the real guy....
You Smile
Honey, you mentioned me first.

Never been 'ousted' in my life. You are talking about a guy who was ousted by the woman he lived with. She got tired of him living off of her and her four sons.

You think he's a great guy? You really could be Hillary's twin!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,570
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Bluestater 1,114,658
Abia State University, Direct entry admission c... 48 min prof vicktor 1
Abby 9-30 51 min edogxxx 2
Amy 9-30 54 min edogxxx 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,544
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,461
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,321

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]