Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52051 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#51698 Feb 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't, I know I'm a monster mutation.
But seriously, anyone ever tell you you could be a twin of Hillary Clinton?
She's still 50 times prettier than that mutt Sandy.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#51699 Feb 21, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do Pastor's call
people pudgy?? You are a POS!
Hey honey, I have to be honest, right?
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51700 Feb 21, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am straight you Looney Toons! How
many times must I say it.At least I
don't think I'm a Prophet like you!
Are you in the LDS?
you sure look gay
you sound gay
you walk gay
you take the side of gays so why would it bother you being called gay ?
they do accept you right ?
they don't accept me at all. LOL they hate me.
And they tell me that every day as if i would forget.

Location hidden

#51701 Feb 21, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, the fundamentalist's pipe dream!!! That their imaginary distinctions somehow bother us!!! Sorry KiMare, your posts don't matter to us in anyway. You're a POS, and your childish opinions are worth as much to me and other gay people as what goes down my toilet each time I flush it.
Hey, did you see where Kansas can't get their special rights bill for fundies pushed through? Did you see how four states have now had their anti-gay laws declared unconstitutional? What's your side accomplished in the last 12 months you've been on here repetitiously posting your old coot nonsense??!! Let's face it, it's our gains that bother YOU immensely!!!
Well don't get so angry, I'm just noting two simple points of reality;
1. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning exposing homosexuality as a sexual defect.
2. Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Nothing you noted changes those facts one iota. Hardly a 'gain'.
Smirk.

Location hidden

#51702 Feb 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>.
I've considered doing what KiMare does and just picking out my best version of it and re-posting it when asked the next time.
Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha Bwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha !!!

Oh, please Forrest, do tell us what post of yours you think is your "best version"!!!!! LOL!!!!! Oh, that's hilarious!!!!! You don't have ONE post in your weeks of being here that hasn't been decimated for being stupid, a lie, or inaccurate!!!!!

Oh please, we could all use the laugh!! What post is you best??!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51703 Feb 21, 2014
Always Smile wrote:
Go get married and then get back to work! No one cares so stop making a big freaking deal about your civil union!
see gays have some problems with that
1 ) they dont work they collect off taxpayer
2 ) the gay agenda means they have to keep trying to force their gay life onto society so they won't stop ever.
3 ) they hate the idea of a civil union because we thought of it and they didn't

but i agree with you. they should shut up . they got what they supposedly wanted right ?
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51704 Feb 21, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> lol, The Twinkie comment was a joke
THUD ( sound of me falling over ) and i was so sure you were serious too.

Location hidden

#51705 Feb 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
that is an excellent point. Their relationship is only based on having sex.
If something changes them having sex their relationship is over with.
Prove this.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
whereas in a heterosexual MARRIAGE its for better or worse, sickness and health.
i know from person experience that i married my wife not for sex but for her.
And when her health slowly deteriorated it did not change our marriage at all.
We stayed married to the end.
Gays are no different moron.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
That would not have happened in Dusty's sham marriage or any gay sham marriage.
And if you're married only for the sex Like Dusty's is then it is a sham marriage.
It isn't real. Its just a sex relationship. Your sham marriage was only to get benefits.and nothing more.
If our relationships were only about sex, we wouldn't want to marry. We're quite able ot have sex without marriage idiot.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks ACE for pointing out the truth on gay marriages.
No, thanks to both you and Ace for proving that you're both idiots.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
and thanks Dusty for your honesty . Now we know your marriage is a sham.
Only in your mind moron, which you apparently don't enjoy actually using.

Let us know when you can prove that gays don't stay together after they are no longer interested in, or engaging in sex!! Good luck with that!!!

Location hidden

#51706 Feb 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
well i was talking about Dusty's relationship and what he himself had said.
As for knowing someone i knew my late wife since the age of 5 went to the sames schools, church, same friends, and mostly had the same interests. Needless to say we shared the same expediences you did. And more. You have yet to deal with the death of your mate.
But how did you have kids if you're both the same sex ?
other relationships ?
adoption ?
in any case same sex couples can't on their own have kids.
Unless you know something i don't.
Is it your practice to rudely ask everyone how they had kids, or only the gays? I'm guessing the latter.

Our children were both born using a surrogate. Is there any other personal information that you need? Or was your intrusive post simply to state the obvious about same sex couples not being able to procreate together? You seem to think that's important. it isn't. We gays have numerous options available to have children, just like straight people. Now you run along, I'm sure you need to poll all your neighbors on which one's used surrogacy, adoption, invitro, etc. Go be the busy body you were born to be. Make sure to offer your unsolicited opinion of how each of your neighbors obtained their children. We all know how you fundies love to offer your unsolicited opinions on everyone else's personal matters.

Location hidden

#51707 Feb 21, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you could be Quasimodo yourself!
Google image "Gregory Kirschmann", you can find out how ugly both he and his wife are for yourself. He's the guy with his arm around that mutt while he's playing pocket pool.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#51708 Feb 21, 2014
Uncle Fundie wrote:
<quoted text>Mad Bro?
No are you Madam?

Location hidden

#51709 Feb 21, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> lol, The Twinkie comment was a joke. Now to answer your question. My love for my wife is unconditional!!! The sex is great but that is just a small part of our marriage, If something happened and she could not perform anymore I would understand and would still be 100% fateful to her.
From Dusty answer to my question was, no pp no me me. Telling me gays is only interested in the gay sex, to hell with the person or their heart.
So if your wife had a sex change, you'd stay married to him. Got it. Thanks for sharing.

Location hidden

#51710 Feb 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure look gay
you sound gay
you walk gay
you take the side of gays so why would it bother you being called gay ?
they do accept you right ?
they don't accept me at all. LOL they hate me.
And they tell me that every day as if i would forget.
Provide the post number where a gay person stated they hated you. Come on fundie coward. Where are these posts?

Fundies and their persecution card. Lame.

Location hidden

#51711 Feb 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning exposing homosexuality as a sexual defect.
2. Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Smirk.
I'm not angry Pastor Kirschmann. Lies and ill formed opinions don't make me angry dear, I'm not shallow like you.

Nothing I noted changed those facts? Sorry tard, but I don't need to change anything, because you can't demonstrate where they are facts. The onus is on you nitwit, you're the one who made a claim, not me. Let us all know when you are going to stop cowardly avoiding proving your claims!!!

We are all anxiously waiting for the peer reviewed research that concludes the false statements you present as "facts".

Good luck with that Pastor Coward!!!

Location hidden

#51712 Feb 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure look gay
you sound gay
you walk gay
Prancing around in front of your mirror again dear?

Location hidden

#51713 Feb 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
see gays have some problems with that
1 ) they dont work they collect off taxpayer
Prove this.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
2 ) the gay agenda means they have to keep trying to force their gay life onto society so they won't stop ever.
We're part of society idiot so our lives are already into society. Now, please provide specifics of what has been "forced on you" personally? Were you told you had to marry a gay? Who told you this, please provide a name.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
3 ) they hate the idea of a civil union because we thought of it and they didn't
Provide the history that details that civil unions were though of by fundamentalist straight people. LOL!!!! We hate the idea of civil unions because they aren't equal in eyes of the law. We're entitled to equality. The Constitution says so. Sorry you hate that document so much. If you're so into Civil Unions, go have one for yourself and shut up. After all, "you" though of them!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
but i agree with you. they should shut up . they got what they supposedly wanted right ?
Not yet, but soon enough. Thirty three states to go. Five of them being turned around as we speak. And nothing you say or do here will put the slightest hiccup in what is coming to be. You're irrelevant. I'm sure you've been told that your whole miserable life.

Location hidden

#51714 Feb 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
<quoted text>
I'm not angry Pastor Kirschmann. Lies and ill formed opinions don't make me angry dear, I'm not shallow like you.
Nothing I noted changed those facts? Sorry tard, but I don't need to change anything, because you can't demonstrate where they are facts. The onus is on you nitwit, you're the one who made a claim, not me. Let us all know when you are going to stop cowardly avoiding proving your claims!!!
We are all anxiously waiting for the peer reviewed research that concludes the false statements you present as "facts".
Good luck with that Pastor Coward!!!
For not being angry, the bully gay troll sure came out...

You'd have to be angry with yourself regarding lies and silly opinions...

Smile.
Ace

Benton, IL

#51715 Feb 21, 2014
<quoted text>
So if your wife had a sex change, you'd stay married to him. Got it. Thanks for sharing.
Correct, the only thing that would change is we would have separate bedrooms. There would be no more intimacy. I probably would inherit a new hunting an fishing buddy. I could live with that.

But that is NOT the way you answered. You said you would leave your gay spouse if he corrected natures mistake. Shame on you!! He/she would still be the same person except without a penis. Your gay spouse would probable still love you. You just answered every straight person question. You are only interested a mans pp. Not the person. For your info, love comes from the heart not the pp.
truth

Granite City, IL

#51716 Feb 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Smile.
Another reality is that religion is a bunch of made up nonsense and thanks to the Constitution of the US we don't have to worry about our laws being defined by someone's mythological beliefs.

Location hidden

#51717 Feb 21, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smirk.
<quoted text>
Smile.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Another reality is that religion is a bunch of made up nonsense and thanks to the Constitution of the US we don't have to worry about our laws being defined by someone's mythological beliefs.
Wow, where did my post contain anything about religion?

You really are a hateful bigot aren't you.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Quirky 1,583,761
Trump Just Sux 3 hr They cannot kill ... 133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 11,186
Obama welfare monkeys 3 hr Black wives matter 2
Slavery 3 hr We saved negrahs 3
OVERALL CDST of electric autos. 3 hr Where Is NO-25 26
What's the real story about Charlottsville? 3 hr MalignantDemRacists 28

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance