Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 51981 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51543 Feb 19, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize we can still see all of your posts, don't you? The #1 problem with fundies is that they think everyone is as stupid and gullible as fundies. The # 2 problem is they are breathing.
wishing people dead ? yeah ain't you the nice wonderful gay person
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51544 Feb 19, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, that's where you're all wrong. I don't insult you because you're a Xtian. I insult you because you are an a-hole who throws out hate and bitterness with every post.
LOL and it comes with swear words too.
wow you really need a chill pill
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51545 Feb 19, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
How do YOU know what gay people think?
you guys swear at me everyday so your minds must be on sex.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#51546 Feb 19, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
its not a real word its an urban dictionary slang word.
Sounds pretty real! Do you think itr is imaginary???
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
...i was trying to be nice and give you credit for a misspelled word
but i guess you prefer BS slang words.
Like hell you were trying to be nice. You were being condenscending, period.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
...and if all got are insults of any kind you are not really a nice person now are you ?
If you don't want to be called on idiotic behavior then do post idiotic content, simple.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
...so why should i care what you think..
I only listen to nice people.
Don't take any of personally. I don't. I am confident we would be quite civil and polite if we met in the real world. When I respond to "you" I am responding to words posts and how I interpret them. Not you. I am sure the real "you" is a fine upstanding person. I know you have had your trials in life just like the rest of us. But, your words in this forum seriously deserve rebute.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#51547 Feb 19, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it's ok when YOU do it, but nobody else, eh?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#51548 Feb 19, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you guys swear at me everyday so your minds must be on sex.
And you think that comment makes sense, don't you?

Location hidden

#51549 Feb 19, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL relax read some of RELAX posts it'll cheer you up.
I am chill... ;-)
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51550 Feb 19, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds pretty real! Do you think itr is imaginary???
.<quoted text>
Like hell you were trying to be nice. You were being condenscending, period.
.<quoted text>
If you don't want to be called on idiotic behavior then do post idiotic content, simple.
.<quoted text>
Don't take any of personally. I don't. I am confident we would be quite civil and polite if we met in the real world. When I respond to "you" I am responding to words posts and how I interpret them. Not you. I am sure the real "you" is a fine upstanding person. I know you have had your trials in life just like the rest of us. But, your words in this forum seriously deserve rebute.
sounding real don't make it real. Sorry but its slang not a real word.
And i really was trying to help you out by considering it to be another similar word.
You on the other hand did indeed use it for the purpose of insulting.
It wouldn't be a first for you.
I get it all the time including swear words from everyone else so slang or not i don't care.
when i start reading that garbage i tune out the posts points.
so even when you use it i tune you out.

I am a nice person in life. And i'm nice in here too. In spite of what you think i don;t swear at others. Or use slang words. For the most part i turn the other cheek. In some cases i even laugh it off and think its funny.

But i'm only human too. I'm not always going to let it go by.
I don't start trouble. But believe me i can finish it. And sometimes i will respond back.
But only after it was said to me first.
truth

Granite City, IL

#51551 Feb 19, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he's not wishing people dead. Just the subhuman scum.
truth

Granite City, IL

#51552 Feb 19, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL and it comes with swear words too.
wow you really need a chill pill
Pointing out the fact that you're an ahole does not mean I need a chill pill. It's just a statement of fact.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51553 Feb 19, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think that comment makes sense, don't you?
yeah and i used real words too none of that slang stuff.
Did i use to many big words ? I could dummy it down for you.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51554 Feb 19, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he's not wishing people dead. Just the subhuman scum.
no he didn't use those words.
He meant real people. Its the kind of person he is.
He does have that much hate inside him. But its nice of you to try and cover for him.
truth

Granite City, IL

#51555 Feb 19, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
he got sued not arrested.Paid a fine and spent all his money on lawyers.
it is a so called law but unfortunately the baker don't have the money to fight it on appeal.
But someday someone will fight it.
Already businesses like Home Depot are fighting back on Obamacare
Maybe the next step will be fighting the gays and the gay agenda.
You won't always have a democrat president to hide behind.
Home Depot fights against Obamacare because it is going to cost them some money. The reason they support gay rights is the same. If they were to attack gay rights they would instantly lose a large percentage of their shoppers.

What gay agenda? Equality? What a radical concept.

No one needs a democrat president when they have the Constitution and the Supreme Court. Besides, with the damage done by the tea party and the crazy evangelicals like yourself it's going to be a long, long time before we see another republican president.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51556 Feb 19, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out the fact that you're an ahole does not mean I need a chill pill. It's just a statement of fact.
see these are those swear words i was just talking about to another poster.
I get them all the time. So much so they have lost their meaning to me.
so much so that it just tells me how unintelligent the poster must be for using them.
a really smart guy would be able to talk without those words.
Think me - i'm that smart.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51557 Feb 19, 2014
http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi3056248857/

looks like a good movie even without big name stars.
it inspires me to stay here
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51558 Feb 19, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Home Depot fights against Obamacare because it is going to cost them some money. The reason they support gay rights is the same. If they were to attack gay rights they would instantly lose a large percentage of their shoppers.
What gay agenda? Equality? What a radical concept.
No one needs a democrat president when they have the Constitution and the Supreme Court. Besides, with the damage done by the tea party and the crazy evangelicals like yourself it's going to be a long, long time before we see another republican president.
you're going off topic
now if i respond back six-or-whatever will get mad at me not you.
yoo bad its not a 2way street here.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#51559 Feb 19, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
it does bother you. You got married to gain acceptance for your sexual life choice.
And even if the courts continue to support you the rest of us do not.
We don't accept your marriage in the spiritual sense and never will. And that is what bothers you.
Not saying to insult you just saying it as part of our religion.
That is another difference between us. Your comments are meant to insult ours are not.
I got married because WE wanted to and because we've been together for YEARS. We certainly didn't do it for anyone's "acceptance".

I don't care if I have your support. I've never asked for it and I've never needed it. In fact, your distaste of my marriage pleases me immensely.

God accepts my marriage, and that bothers you. You'd be happier if God conformed to your bigotry.

Nor am I trying to insult you, but that's the real part of my religion.

Your comments are meant to be Kunty and mean; mine are meant to remind you that you are irrelevant.

How many SSM's have you prevented?

Troll on, Kunty.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#51560 Feb 19, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah and i used real words too none of that slang stuff.
Did i use to many big words ? I could dummy it down for you.
Oh sweet pea, we could run rings around you with vocabulary. Your literary genius has already been well-established.

Location hidden

#51561 Feb 19, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
sounding real don't make it real. Sorry but its slang not a real word.
And i really was trying to help you out by considering it to be another similar word.
Slang words definitely are real words. Maybe you're trying to say that they are impropper? But, clearly slang words are not imaginary words.
On a more philosophic view, "Everything you can imagine is real" -Pablo Picasso.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
...And i really was trying to help you out by considering it to be another similar word.
Come on now, I am buying that parcel of land.... nice try.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
...You on the other hand did indeed use it for the purpose of insulting.
It wouldn't be a first for you.
I get it all the time including swear words from everyone else so slang or not i don't care.
when i start reading that garbage i tune out the posts points.
so even when you use it i tune you out.
Yup, I was using it as an insult, true enough. Then again you were assuming I was gay when I am not, correcting my word that was actually the word I meant to use and you missed the way I posted your own post back to you (instead you thought I was trying to be 'religious', I think). Those were not the smartest things to post to me. So when i said 'idiot' well... that's why.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
..I am a nice person in life. And i'm nice in here too. In spite of what you think i don;t swear at others. Or use slang words. For the most part i turn the other cheek. In some cases i even laugh it off and think its funny.
But i'm only human too. I'm not always going to let it go by.
I don't start trouble. But believe me i can finish it. And sometimes i will respond back.
But only after it was said to me first.
I am sure you are very nice in the real world. I don't throw harsh words around lightly. But, since this is an annonymous forum take it for what it is - nothing 'personal' or the real 'you'. The beauty of this forum is that you can safely let it out what ever it is.
Those who are open minded can have their views and understandings changed. That is the most impressive thing I have experienced and what keeps me coming back.
So just go easy friend, I can like the real you and still completely disagree with your annonymous postings, right? Peace.
truth

Granite City, IL

#51562 Feb 19, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
no he didn't use those words.
He meant real people. Its the kind of person he is.
He does have that much hate inside him. But its nice of you to try and cover for him.
No. He was talking about subhuman scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min GOPidiots 1,249,812
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 min Hatti_Hollerand 6,130
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Jacques Ottawa 191,765
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Jingle 53,884
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ratloder 70,125
News 3 dead, 21 wounded in weekend shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
News Lady Gaga confuses Chicago festivals in Pride P... 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Sublime1 99,856
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages