Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52074 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Ace

Benton, IL

#51397 Feb 18, 2014
King David Was Gay wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey oh great ignorant one,it WAS taken directly from the bibble moron ! LoL,Perhaps if you read your bibble a tad more you might be more aware of it ! I can't help it if your an ignorant,bigoted,loser who only knows hatred towards his fellow man ! Id' have to say Jesus would weep for you if he read your sick,hateful lying posts ! Now kindly STFU and move along now little boy,mommy's looking for you,it's bed time !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_and_Jonath...

The biblical text does not explicitly depict the nature of the relationship between David and Jonathan. The traditional and mainstream religious interpretation of the relationship has been one of platonic love and an example of homosociality. Some later Medieval and Renaissance literature drew upon the story to underline strong personal friendships between men, some of which involved romantic love and could perhaps be described as romantic friendships. In modern times, some scholars, writers, and activists have emphasized what they interpret as elements of homoeroticism (chaste or otherwise) in the story.

You made the statement that King David was gay, not the burden of proof is on you. Put up or shut up!
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#51398 Feb 18, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>LOL is the best you can do.
Go back and read CaliGirl14 and Dusty's posts. They post way better insults then you do.
Poor you.....:(
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#51399 Feb 18, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>LOL your junk trigger virus protection why am i not surprised
and aint you the one who always says he's afraid of our links.
what a trip you are.
Hey i wonder if your new lover CaliGirl14 has tried that virus infected link of yours
Don't talk about me like that you old
fart! I'm his lover? You are a nutcase!
Rocky Priapus

Norfolk, VA

#51400 Feb 18, 2014
So how many of you who argue about same-sex unions agree with Shirley MacClain's views on the cause of homosexuality and whether or not it is linked to renincarnation!?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#51401 Feb 18, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't talk about me like that you old
fart! I'm his lover? You are a nutcase!
Talking with the loonies again? LOL
Gay Black Power

Benton, IL

#51402 Feb 18, 2014
It won't be long and all the albino monkeys will be working for us and become our anal sex slaves. White boyz watch because we are cumming for you!
Who cares

United States

#51403 Feb 18, 2014
?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#51404 Feb 18, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
what American law did the Christians break ?
you are so silly at times. With things that never occurred.
Discrimination based on sexual orientation. Geez..... you couldn't figure that one out by yourself?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#51405 Feb 18, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL your junk trigger virus protection why am i not surprised
and aint you the one who always says he's afraid of our links.
what a trip you are.
Hey i wonder if your new lover CaliGirl14 has tried that virus infected link of yours
Do try to keep up, Buford. The link he was talking about wasn't posted by me.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#51406 Feb 18, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i wonder if the people in the Philippine were thinking like you just before the muslims dumped Sharia laws on them.
All those great museums destroyed.
All those happy smiling Buddha statues destroyed
you keep thinking your happy gay thoughts.
lets see in the future how well that works out for you
Yeah, because everyone knows what happens in the Philippines MUST happen in the USA. Their constitutions are identical.......

You're a dumbass.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#51407 Feb 18, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
only if you're gay
works just fine for heterosexual marriages
hahahaahahah

There is only marriage. hetero and homo
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#51408 Feb 18, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
smart enough to go around laws that were shaped by our Christian founding fathers.
But muslin are different. They believe in killing on sight.
I think they'll be harder on you then any of us are.
time will tell.
Christian founding fathers?

hahaahahahhahaha

The ones that owned slaves and thought women were too stupid to vote? Oh yeah.... they get the moral high ground, eh?

By the way, many of them were deists, NOT Christians.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#51409 Feb 18, 2014
Six_Of_One wrote:
<quoted text>Talking with the loonies again? LOL
Six........Too many to count lol!
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51410 Feb 18, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Discrimination based on sexual orientation. Geez..... you couldn't figure that one out by yourself?
remind me again who got arrested for breaking this so called law
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51411 Feb 18, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Do try to keep up, Buford. The link he was talking about wasn't posted by me.
so you dont have any such link Not surprised.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51412 Feb 18, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaahahah
There is only marriage. hetero and homo
never heard of a homo marriage
but the only marriage that matters in the eyes of God are the heterosexual marriages.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#51413 Feb 18, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm nothing like you. Does that bother you ? You want me to be like you ?
Not going to happen.
Yup, exactly what the gays say right back at you.

Location hidden

#51414 Feb 18, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That distinction bothers you immensely, in spite of your claim otherwise.
Oh look, the fundamentalist's pipe dream!!! That their imaginary distinctions somehow bother us!!! Sorry KiMare, your posts don't matter to us in anyway. You're a POS, and your childish opinions are worth as much to me and other gay people as what goes down my toilet each time I flush it.

Hey, did you see where Kansas can't get their special rights bill for fundies pushed through? Did you see how four states have now had their anti-gay laws declared unconstitutional? What's your side accomplished in the last 12 months you've been on here repetitiously posting your old coot nonsense??!! Let's face it, it's our gains that bother YOU immensely!!!

Location hidden

#51415 Feb 18, 2014
Eath Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays don't want you to know that it does happen.
And those who have changed just want to go in peace in their new wonderful life. They are not looking back on their former gay life.
Good example Anne Heche
Oh look, a fundamentalist's pipe dream....that people can change their sexual orientation!!!! Hey there fundie, the 1980's called, they want their bullshyt back!!!

Gays don't want you to know that it happens? What about fundies? They'd LOVE to let people know it actually happens. Funny thing though, they can't trot any of these people out that actually have changed!! Everyone they trot out ends up always stating in the end that they never changed!!

Oh, and I guess the fact that such practices have now been outlawed in two states because of the damange and harm such measures take, means absolutely nothing to a twit like you. All you care about is your FUNDIE AGENDA. The wellbeing of other people is completely irrelevant to you. You people are sick.

Oh, and numbnuts, Anne Heche is bisexual. But then, you probably have the same kindergarten knowledge of bisexuality that you do of evolution, the English language, civics, Wisconsin law, and everything else you bring up, so never mind trying to comprehend the difference.

Location hidden

#51416 Feb 18, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
how's that acceptance world wide working out for you
About the same as world wide acceptance for Christianity. How's that working out for you old man?

Seems you tried to dodge the original question. typical of you. Let's try it again,

How's your one man crusade against marriage equality working out for your Earth Anal?

Get ready everyone, the fundie duck, weave and twirl is about to occur!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Obama is a joke 1,418,695
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Dr Guru 222,460
last post wins! (Apr '13) 51 min Hatti_Hollerand 1,471
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min Go Blue Forever 103,453
Chicago has the Worst Women 1 hr Go Blue Forever 55
Can you believe how pathetic this place is? 1 hr Ebby 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 1,936

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages