Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,360

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#51190 Feb 15, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>did you tell CaliGirl14 what you call the bible ?
she is supposed to be a Christian for gays.
i don't see how any Christian would want the bible called that.
but being the hypocrite she is she won't mind at all.
you can do all the Christian hate rant you want she'll be ok with it.
she's one of those new kind of Christians. The cherry pick kind.
BTW I'm no "Christian for Gays" I just
let everyone use their own mind, you
should try it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#51191 Feb 15, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Does CaliGirl 14 know about you saying such hateful things ?
for some strange mysterious reason she just never sees your hate comments.
now why do you think that is ?
You post this stuff often enough.
why would CaliGirl14 only cherry pick my comments and not yours ?
You make up bold-faced lies about others, and you make rude, demeaning comments in frequent posts. So, Hunty, what goes around comes around. You've proven time and again that you are a rude, old, bigoted, bitter man, but you somehow think that you've earned the right to be respected while crapping on others.
Your "poor, poor persecuted me" act is a farce.

Carry on, Bigot Boi.

FYI, marriage equality is here to stay and you can't do one damned thing about it.
omg

Virginia Beach, VA

#51192 Feb 15, 2014
This is still going? No one in here is going to change any ones mind. And all the people bashing each other come on how old are we? Just let them live if there is a god then they will be punished not you
Eath Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51193 Feb 16, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop tattling! Grow up! Lots of people make fun of the bible here,
I'm not looking for a fight.Yes it bothers
me. He has free will and freedom of
speech.I have bigger things to worry about then sticks and stones...with
name calling.
i have free speech here to but that doesn't stop you for jumping on my post.
yet you ignore the posts that contradicts your so call Christian views from your Gay friends.
what a double standard
Eath Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51194 Feb 16, 2014
omg wrote:
This is still going? No one in here is going to change any ones mind. And all the people bashing each other come on how old are we? Just let them live if there is a god then they will be punished not you
Martin Luther is a great example of a known historical figure who changed his life around and became religious.
People do change their minds and turn towards God.

Salvation is also possible even for gays. But they won't get to that path if they continue on the path they are now on. All we are doing is pointing the way for them. Contradictory to the hate rants of some of them we don't judge them. We just point out what they are doing is the wrong path for heaven. Bu that they can get on the right path.

Some do repent and some have changed but you'll never hear about it,.
Gays don't want you to know that it does happen.
And those who have changed just want to go in peace in their new wonderful life. They are not looking back on their former gay life.
Good example Anne Heche
Eath Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51195 Feb 16, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW I'm no "Christian for Gays" I just
let everyone use their own mind, you
should try it!
glad you now admit you're no christian but that is something i think every christian in here already knew.
the only people you could fool are the gays
Eath Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51196 Feb 16, 2014
JBBMast wrote:
This stream needs to end! What you do with your sex tool is up to you....the vast majority of us really do not care.
Those of same sex "choice"....go do whatever it is you do. You will never
convince the 98% of us.......that your "choice" really matters. As much as you think you are pushing society's agenda, you really are not. You are a perversion and always will be.
if you took a serious look at who post here you would soon find out its mostly gays.
some claiming not to be gay but post only for gays and not objectively.
and only a small handful that admit to being christian or on the other side of the fence.

if you added up all of those gay posts they would easily outnumber my posts and the other christian posts.

so if you really wanted this to end you need the gays to stop posting and that will never happen.

i wish you were right about the gay agenda but you're not.
Gays will continue to push society in the wrong path long after getting married.
Good example is DUSTY
here is a gay who got what he wanted. He's married got benefits, etc'
So is he happy ? NO
he's on here whining every day. Attacking every christian he can find. Does that sound like someone who's agenda stopped ?
Dusty is totally hate filled.Got what he wanted and is still full of hate over it.
He is a perfect example of why this thread will never end.

“Emblem of the Brave and True”

Since: Sep 10

Los Angeles, CA

#51197 Feb 16, 2014
Eath Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin Luther is a great example of a known historical figure who changed his life around and became religious.
Salvation is also possible even for gays. But they won't get to that path if they continue on the path they are now on. All we are doing is pointing the way for them. Contradictory to the hate rants of some of them we don't judge them. We just point out what they are doing is the wrong path for heaven. Bu that they can get on the right path.
And those who have changed just want to go in peace in their new wonderful life. They are not looking back on their former gay life.
Good example Anne Heche
Heaven on earth would be a much more prudent path to take. Love your neighbor and celebrate their differences. Change your own mind in respect to your opinions about people changing who they are. Gay isn't a state of mind. It is a truth in being who you are. There is no Devil seeking to control the hearts of men, we are and have always been in paradise. It will always be sour grapes with you until YOU get right with with Jesus. My wine is sweet, my God is Great. I am human, the sex I have is gay, a penis isn't a heart, and an ass isn't a mind. You can not change a body, my soul knows its maker, I have a personal relationship with the divine. I know my path, I know my heaven. Walk your own and get to your kingdom according to your own steps. It's a blessing to be here in a moment where we are allowed to experience impermanence through an eternal spirit. It's a miracle when people like yourself get it and finally STFU.
Eath Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51199 Feb 16, 2014
Nomos Soter wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaven on earth would be a much more prudent path to take. Love your neighbor and celebrate their differences. Change your own mind in respect to your opinions about people changing who they are. Gay isn't a state of mind. It is a truth in being who you are. There is no Devil seeking to control the hearts of men, we are and have always been in paradise. It will always be sour grapes with you until YOU get right with with Jesus. My wine is sweet, my God is Great. I am human, the sex I have is gay, a penis isn't a heart, and an ass isn't a mind. You can not change a body, my soul knows its maker, I have a personal relationship with the divine. I know my path, I know my heaven. Walk your own and get to your kingdom according to your own steps. It's a blessing to be here in a moment where we are allowed to experience impermanence through an eternal spirit. It's a miracle when people like yourself get it and finally STFU.
i knew there hate coming ya saved it until the end but the gay hate was still there.
truth

Granite City, IL

#51200 Feb 16, 2014
Eath Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

so if you really wanted this to end you need the gays to stop posting and that will never happen.
Goddamn you're dumb! We don't want this to stop. You are the punchline here. Every time you add more it keeps us chuckling. Why would we want you to stop making such a fool of yourself when we get so much amusement watching you do so?

One day soon it will stop, though. Within the next five years gay marriage will be in all 50 states. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
truth

Granite City, IL

#51201 Feb 16, 2014
Eath Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i knew there hate coming ya saved it until the end but the gay hate was still there.
It's not hate. It's Xtian love. He has to show you the error of your ways. If you don't viciously attack and ridicule everyone who is different, you are not showing real Xtian love. Being judgmental is the highest expression of Christianity. That is what I have learned from you.
Eath Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51202 Feb 16, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Goddamn you're dumb! We don't want this to stop.
you're being silly again by trying to make it look like i want it to stop.
it was the poster i was responding to that wanted it to stop.
I was explaining why it won't stop.
and you're right when YOU AGREE WITH ME that its the gay who are keeping it going
how does it feel to find yourself agreeing with me.
you're so full of hate you didn't even realize it

it doesn't matter to me if it keeps going or stops
i'm still a Christian whether i'm posting on this thread, another thread, or not at all.
but as long as it is here then so am i.
Eath Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51203 Feb 16, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not hate. It's Xtian love. He has to show you the error of your ways. If you don't viciously attack and ridicule everyone who is different, you are not showing real Xtian love. Being judgmental is the highest expression of Christianity. That is what I have learned from you.
Christians dont use those kinds of words in caps. Only gays like you do.
so i guess someone like him can easily fool a fool into think he's a Christian full of love.
and you learned nothing from me.
LOL you couldn't even tell i was the one saying gays don't want this thread to end.
well gotta run. I'll let ya know how Church was
omg

Virginia Beach, VA

#51204 Feb 16, 2014
Eath Angel wrote:
<quoted text>Martin Luther is a great example of a known historical figure who changed his life around and became religious.

Good example Anne Heche
Jesus shut up I don't care about your god. I saying your not going to change the crazy closed mind Christian to see that they are not god so they don't judge

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#51205 Feb 16, 2014
Eath Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
bla, bla, bla,
Gays will continue to push society in the wrong path long after getting married.
Good example is DUSTY
here is a gay who got what he wanted. He's married got benefits, etc'
So is he happy ? NO
he's on here whining every day. Attacking every christian he can find. Does that sound like someone who's agenda stopped ?
Dusty is totally hate filled.Got what he wanted and is still full of hate over it.
He is a perfect example of why this thread will never end.
What more is there? My agenda was marriage equality, and I have it. I'm happy.
What will your pissing and moaning do to change that?
truth

Granite City, IL

#51206 Feb 16, 2014
Eath Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you're being silly again by trying to make it look like i want it to stop.
it was the poster i was responding to that wanted it to stop.
I was explaining why it won't stop.
and you're right when YOU AGREE WITH ME that its the gay who are keeping it going
how does it feel to find yourself agreeing with me.
you're so full of hate you didn't even realize it
it doesn't matter to me if it keeps going or stops
i'm still a Christian whether i'm posting on this thread, another thread, or not at all.
but as long as it is here then so am i.
I didn't try to make it look like you wanted to stop.
No, I don't agree with you.
No, I'm not full of hate.
No, you are not a Xtian.
truth

Granite City, IL

#51207 Feb 16, 2014
Eath Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians dont use those kinds of words in caps. Only gays like you do.
so i guess someone like him can easily fool a fool into think he's a Christian full of love.
and you learned nothing from me.
LOL you couldn't even tell i was the one saying gays don't want this thread to end.
well gotta run. I'll let ya know how Church was
I'm not gay. And I could care less about your mythology. I'm not trying to be a dumb sheep.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#51208 Feb 16, 2014
Nomos Soter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you just have to turn some tables over and drive some abusers away from the temple. Thank you for so eloquently separating spirituality from dogma.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#51209 Feb 16, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You make up bold-faced lies about others, and you make rude, demeaning comments in frequent posts. So, Hunty, what goes around comes around. You've proven time and again that you are a rude, old, bigoted, bitter man, but you somehow think that you've earned the right to be respected while crapping on others.
Your "poor, poor persecuted me" act is a farce.
Carry on, Bigot Boi.
FYI, marriage equality is here to stay and you can't do one damned thing about it.
Oh be honest, you assault and bully anyone who disagrees with your denial.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#51210 Feb 16, 2014
Eath Angel wrote:
<quoted text>i have free speech here to but that doesn't stop you for jumping on my post.
yet you ignore the posts that contradicts your so call Christian views from your Gay friends.
what a double standard
My Gay friends? You are mixed up!
This isn't Facebook.....I disagree with
your bigotry and homophobe attitude.
If you don't like it, lump it! You believe
in your Ideas,I believe in mine..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,191,515
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min red and right 51,506
amy 3-3-15 34 min Sublime1 3
abby03-02-15 38 min Sublime1 3
abby03-03 40 min Sublime1 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min Mister Tonka 99,164
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr orange 71,556
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 184,964
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board
NFL 6:51 AM