Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,243

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
truth

Granite City, IL

#51044 Feb 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
After all that, gay couples have a piece of paper claiming that your mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered relationship equates to marriage. That distinction bothers you immensely, in spite of your claim otherwise.
You know as well as I do that nothing can change the inferior status of your relationship. It is visibly a counterfeit, scientifically defective mating behavior, factually fallacious and socially a forced sympathy to denial.
Smile.
<quoted text>
What specifically does that document change about the reality I noted?
Reality? Dream on, sweety.

Arguing on the internet is like playing chess with a pidgeon. It doesnt matter how good at chess you are It will just knock over the pieces, crap on the board then strut around like it won the game.

Right, my feathered friend?
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51045 Feb 14, 2014
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
no, that is the proper way to address issues. that is how civil rights were opened up on the 60s. that is how segregation in public accomodations were done away with.
our u.s. constitution, our laws, our entire system is based upon the public's ability to address legal issues and questions before a judge and to allow them to make the decision. our constitution formed the 3 branches of the government - each with it's own powers and responsibilities in order to keep the other 2 in check. is that what you really want to do? change our system, change our constitution so that any given minority could be subject to the whims of discrimination by the majority? you want to take away the people's rights to go before a judge and address issues with public secular laws? i'm not so sure you'd like that outcome either, all things considered.
wrong
we're a government of the people
not a government of judges
laws were made by representatives of all the people not just gays
you gays changed it
it was never envisioned like it is today

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#51046 Feb 14, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
That "distinction" doesn't bother anyone fool. That "distinction" is meaningless to everyone other than you.
<quoted text>
Our relationships aren't inferior, because our relationships aren't based on non-sterility. Neither are anyone elses, well except maybe yours with your puppy mill wife.
<quoted text>
Defective mating behavior? LOL!! Does your wife know you're on here talking about her again?
Lol, childish, idiotic gay troll topped with hate and bullying.

Yeah, you prove your cause real well.

The distinctions clearly bother you, because they provoked your rash response.

Ss couples are clearly inferior at every level when you idiotically attempt to equate them to marriage.

Smile.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51047 Feb 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to change your handle...
What if earth angel was widowed? Or the victim of adultery, a legit cause for divorce?
Moreover, no human is perfect, and you just judged...
Get that log out of your eye...
See the problem?
Smile.
i am widower since 1985
gays love to jump to conclusions that represent the evil in people.
evil acts that never happened
the things they love to fantasy about me never happened.
just goes to show what sick twisted evil minds they have not us.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#51048 Feb 14, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Arguing on the internet is like playing chess with a pidgeon. It doesnt matter how good at chess you are It will just knock over the pieces, crap on the board then strut around like it won the game.
that has to be the silliest analogy i've ever read.
stop asking Dusty for writing tips.

Location hidden

#51050 Feb 14, 2014
relax wrote:
<quoted text> A trap?? I'm not a 12 year old. I've been honest polite and told you I see both sides which includes yours. I said i don't understad gay marriage. As far as this not being a bible thread but about gays. Damn near every post that YOU and others have made are about the bible and god. You use the bible as your reference to your views on gay marriage, so of course its about the bible. Just so you know I do recognize a higher power and I'm not for gay marriage, like I've said several times. But I've learned to tolerate it because its not 1950 anymore. You might want to check out the serinity prayer, especially the first line, churches recite it all time. If you don't know what it is.....google it because its coming. The serinity prayer saves my life everyday. If it wasn't for someone explaining the prayers meaning I would probably be in prison for some kind of hate crime by now ,like many i know. Think of me as you will, I've came a long way in life since red boot laces. You might as well face it gay marriage is here and its not going away especially not from those scientist that will be looking for the "gay cure" you spoke of. I tried sharing my experiences and life changes in hopes that people can see that if people like me can learn to tolerate it anyone can and if people can't tolerate it atleast learn to ignore it no matter your views. Its not your choice or the churches. But whatever, close mindness will always keep those who choose not to change down. Just ignore it if you can't stand it, its not going away. Look how much this debate has consumed you and your magical powers of control. That's not very extremly religious like, like you said you were, even by your bibles standards.
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.

No Bible, just simple reality.

Moreover, your ignorant judgment condemns every culture in human history. Every single culture in 8000 years of human history has had marriage from start to finish.

Not one single culture, ZERO, have considered ss couples marriage from start to finish.

You reason like a 12 year old... only a hateful, bigoted one.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#51051 Feb 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:

<quoted text>
We are talking about mating behavior and orientation.
Mating behavior normally functions for heterosexuals.
It NEVER functions for homosexuals.
It seems your brains fell out your tail...
Big f'n deal. I'm gayer than Christmas and I was able to successfully mate.

What law requires married couples to breed?

Does your vagina squeeze out babies? If not, you must be a mating defect.

Location hidden

#51052 Feb 14, 2014
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
you may think that - but the laws do not reflect that sentiment.
why you wonder?
because the laws of this nation are there to level the playing field - to make things equitable and fair for everyone, not just those you'd want to do business with. the laws clearly are there to make sure that business is conducted equally across the board for everyone.
the laws of this nation are secular - apart from religious law or church canon. they are that way for a reason. that reason is linked to the founding fathers and the united states constitution under the premise that we're all equal before the laws and courts of this nation.
good luck.
"Fair"?

By denying reality?

Based on your description, anyone or as many as like deserve the rights and privileges of marriage. You have no basis for the discrimination you assert.

Meanwhile, the union of a man and woman in life-long commitment stand distinct in society, affirmed by the fruit of their union. A child raised by their mother and father.

Location hidden

#51053 Feb 14, 2014
The Real Reagan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's legal and there's nothing you can do about it.
And it's not scientifically defective. You just have a very limited understanding and a very strong bias.
Denial and unvalidated opinion.

Location hidden

#51054 Feb 14, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
It's cute watching you two stroke each other.
It says so much about you that you go there.

Location hidden

#51055 Feb 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
After all that, gay couples have a piece of paper claiming that your mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered relationship equates to marriage. That distinction bothers you immensely, in spite of your claim otherwise.
You know as well as I do that nothing can change the inferior status of your relationship. It is visibly a counterfeit, scientifically defective mating behavior, factually fallacious and socially a forced sympathy to denial.
Smile.
<quoted text>
What specifically does that document change about the reality I noted?
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't answer my question can you. It's impossible.

So you continue your hateful bullying.

You only expose the fatal weakness of your position.

Location hidden

#51056 Feb 14, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Big f'n deal. I'm gayer than Christmas and I was able to successfully mate.
What law requires married couples to breed?
Does your vagina squeeze out babies? If not, you must be a mating defect.
You mated by faking a heterosexual.

What an awful thing to do to your children.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#51057 Feb 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>I think Dusty wears a gay badge.
Seriously i bet he has those multi color gay clothes and items throughout his house and closet.
Don't get me wrong Dusty not knocking it. In fact i think you should wear it.
You are PROUD to be gay you might as well show it off.
Plus it serves as a warning to us straights not to get to close.
Speak for yourself! I don't give two
shits if he wears his Gay badge or a
rainbow wig.Mind your own business!
Didn't someone in the Bible get in
trouble for being a nosey gossip?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#51058 Feb 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
<quoted text>
Yes Blondie, we all know what you 'think'...
Smirk.
Inferior status of my relationships? I am not in a gay relationship and you are clueless.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#51059 Feb 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
Spam
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#51060 Feb 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>lol i thought i was the one true to myself.
After all there is clearly no one else on here like me.
Sorry to say but Dusty is not all that unique. Gay is what gay does.
You have NO RIGHT to judge anyone
else period! Legally or morally! Spread
God's word with love or not at all....
No one else here like you?? Thank
God,you remind me of the Tax collector
in Rome,and we know how God feels
about that!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#51061 Feb 14, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>The imposter Earth Angel. He and his fellow fundamentalists bring it up all the time. They are obsessed over it. It's all they think about.
Sick!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#51062 Feb 14, 2014
Good Luck with God wrote:
<quoted text>I noticed you reference god or the bible often...I hope you have an explanation for Him when you die and He inquires about your time on earth and the lack of tolerance you showed while there...you think he would prefer you lambasting others in his name or showing compassion and understanding? Does it say in the bible that God expects you to judge people or is that his job?
AMEN YOU're fire.........God!
relax

Kewanee, IL

#51063 Feb 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior. Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior making ss marriage an oxymoron.
No Bible, just simple reality.
Moreover, your ignorant judgment condemns every culture in human history. Every single culture in 8000 years of human history has had marriage from start to finish.
Not one single culture, ZERO, have considered ss couples marriage from start to finish.
You reason like a 12 year old... only a hateful, bigoted one.
I've said again and again that I see both sides and I do. As far as hateful, then you have no idea what real hate is. It doesn't come from sitting behind the comfort of the internet.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#51064 Feb 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It says so much about you that you go there.
It says even more about you that you think THAT'S where I went.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min wojar 180,942
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Morse 1,144,191
Julieanne Zenz 25 min Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 48,590
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,796
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 1 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr servonazis 17
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:24 pm PST