Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52073 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50982 Feb 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i thought i was the one true to myself.
After all there is clearly no one else on here like me.
Sorry to say but Dusty is not all that unique. Gay is what gay does.
You think you're unique, eh? You think closet queens are unique, eh? That just proves how deep in denial you are. Gee...... and at the end of your life, and too old to do anything about it. No wonder you are bitter.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#50983 Feb 14, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Good find. Many gays/satans demons troll the internet trying to bring down good honest god fearing people to their level that wants to preserve good morals for our children and the future.
Promoting discrimination and hatred are not good morals for children, nor are they good foundations for the future.

Location hidden

#50984 Feb 14, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd rather die than get an organ transplant if it happen to come from a gay person?
lol
Good riddance.

Location hidden

#50985 Feb 14, 2014
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
you may think that - but the laws do not reflect that sentiment.
why you wonder?
because the laws of this nation are there to level the playing field - to make things equitable and fair for everyone, not just those you'd want to do business with. the laws clearly are there to make sure that business is conducted equally across the board for everyone.
the laws of this nation are secular - apart from religious law or church canon. they are that way for a reason. that reason is linked to the founding fathers and the united states constitution under the premise that we're all equal before the laws and courts of this nation.
good luck.
He and his fundie lackies would be the first ones crying and whining about discrimination if the service was being denied to them because they are fundamentalists!!! If some business owner placed a sign saying "we don't serve fundies", these folk would be the first crying and bellyaching and suing. Look at how often that pull that persecution card here on a daily basis.

They are hypocrites.

Location hidden

#50986 Feb 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/nei ther-he-nor-she-you-can-now-de fine-your-gender-on-7654318004 8.html
LOL now at facebook you can pick your gender out of a list of 56 choices
here is the kicker gay and lesbian aren't even listed.
Um, MORON, gay and lesbian aren't listed because they aren't genders. They are sexual orientations.

Thanks for proving ... yet again.... how utterly stupid you are.

"here's the kicker" indeed moron.

Location hidden

#50987 Feb 14, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who mentioned anal sex?
The imposter Earth Angel. He and his fellow fundamentalists bring it up all the time. They are obsessed over it. It's all they think about.

Location hidden

#50988 Feb 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
the woman who plays the piano and organ at my church is about 80 years old and been married to her husband like forever.
So i guess that blows your assessment out of the water.
Dusty makes a comment about "most male musicians" and you respond by telling us about the "woman" musician? You really are stupider than a stick of butter.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50990 Feb 14, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Reading comprehension? Wow now that's perverted. letting an 80 year old married women play with your organ lol.
Sorry, after reading the gay comments I couldn't resist contributing a dumbass comment to lol.
You said it in jest. Dusty never jokes he just insults.
i get a joke and i'm ok with them but not ok with hateful insults from gays
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50991 Feb 14, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you trying to convince?
So you come to a gay forum to point and laugh.... you think that PROVES you're straight? You are a textbook case of closet queen.
did i really say blah blah blah
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50992 Feb 14, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You think you're unique, eh? You think closet queens are unique, eh? That just proves how deep in denial you are. Gee...... and at the end of your life, and too old to do anything about it. No wonder you are bitter.
only gays know about being in the closet.
i once got stuck going down a laundry shoot as a little kid.
Never take a dare from an older brother. That's about it for me and any kind closet.

But i am unique in here because every gay in here is scared of me.
Every gay hangs on my every post. Far more then anyone else who posts.

End of my life ? Didn't know i was dying. Hate to disappoint but i'm still in perfect health.
Not bitter at all. Daily intake of sugary based products sees to that.

how is it that you are always so wrong ? Are you taking advice/directions from Dusty ?
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50993 Feb 14, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, MORON, gay and lesbian aren't listed because they aren't genders. They are sexual orientations.
Thanks for proving ... yet again.... how utterly stupid you are.
"here's the kicker" indeed moron.
Genderqueer
made the list so i guess being queer is a gender
looks like you are wrong again -- you get that a lot
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50994 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
Dusty makes a comment about "most male musicians" and you respond by telling us about the "woman" musician? You really are stupider than a stick of butter.
LOL you must have trouble reading and following what is being said.
ok its wrong to laugh at you. But its hard not to.
Good Luck with God

Paris, IL

#50995 Feb 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
only gays know about being in the closet.
i once got stuck going down a laundry shoot as a little kid.
Never take a dare from an older brother. That's about it for me and any kind closet.
But i am unique in here because every gay in here is scared of me.
Every gay hangs on my every post. Far more then anyone else who posts.
End of my life ? Didn't know i was dying. Hate to disappoint but i'm still in perfect health.
Not bitter at all. Daily intake of sugary based products sees to that.
how is it that you are always so wrong ? Are you taking advice/directions from Dusty ?
I noticed you reference god or the bible often...I hope you have an explanation for Him when you die and He inquires about your time on earth and the lack of tolerance you showed while there...you think he would prefer you lambasting others in his name or showing compassion and understanding? Does it say in the bible that God expects you to judge people or is that his job?
The one and only

Saint Louis, MO

#50996 Feb 14, 2014
Earth Angel has been appointed my official representative.
Good Luck with God wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you reference god or the bible often...I hope you have an explanation for Him when you die and He inquires about your time on earth and the lack of tolerance you showed while there...you think he would prefer you lambasting others in his name or showing compassion and understanding? Does it say in the bible that God expects you to judge people or is that his job?

Location hidden

#50997 Feb 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You said it in jest. Dusty never jokes he just insults.
i get a joke and i'm ok with them but not ok with hateful insults from gays
The joke you don't seem to get, is that you ARE the joke.

Location hidden

#50998 Feb 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Genderqueer
made the list so i guess being queer is a gender
looks like you are wrong again -- you get that a lot
And the moron out stupids himself again. Genderqueer IS a gender category moron. Gay and lesbian still aren't. If you had even the slightest education about the issues you've thrust yourself into, you would know that. Your response here only further demonstrates how stupid you are.

Genderqueer (or non-binary) is a term related to gender. Genderqueer and queer are not the same thing you stupid old twit. Queer, lesbian and gay are not genders.

It doesn't look like I am wrong again by any stretch of the imagination. What it looks like is that you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50999 Feb 14, 2014
Good Luck with God wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY ? hate to burst your bubble but i've once quoted the bible.
seriously not even once. In fact i've said many times i refuse to do that.
so i guess that blows that part of comment apart.

I mention God in a wonderful light. Love God.
in fact i've often said God is your way out of your sin. Instead of just condemning you to hell.
Guess that blows another point of yours

God doesn't tolerate sinners. Guess what happens to sinners.
God has compassion, forgiveness, and an offer of heaven for everyone. But sinners who turn away from that go to hell. Not up me and i never said it was.
so again another point of yours blown away

Judging people ? Actually we been down that road a lot. You are either new or not paying attention. Here it goes yet again try and keep up.
GOD ALLOWS US TO FREE WILL
in that free will is our judicial system that gays so love to misuse.
ISN'T THAT JUST FUNNY !!!!!
the same people who want to blast me abut judgement use the court system to make the changes they want.
So stop using the court system and maybe i'll listen to you about judgement.
i guess that ends your comments right.
thanks for stopping by. Next time trying visiting one of your gay friends.
You should at least say hi to your friends before you blast strangers.
LOL talk about being unchristian like .
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51000 Feb 14, 2014
<quoted text>
And the moron out stupids himself again. Genderqueer IS a gender category moron. Gay and lesbian still aren't. If you had even the slightest education about the issues you've thrust yourself into, you would know that. Your response here only further demonstrates how stupid you are.
Genderqueer (or non-binary) is a term related to gender. Genderqueer and queer are not the same thing you stupid old twit. Queer, lesbian and gay are not genders.
It doesn't look like I am wrong again by any stretch of the imagination. What it looks like is that you don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about.
what ticks you off most

1 ) that gays need so many categories
2 ) that hetero's only need the hetero category
3 ) that hetero's find it funny that you need 56 categories to choose from
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51001 Feb 14, 2014
The one and only wrote:
Earth Angel has been appointed my official representative.
<quoted text>
ROTFL i love the humor in that.
But you just know that the gays will soon think i said it.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#51002 Feb 14, 2014
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3202666384001/holl...

isn't this great !!!
a bunch of religious movies coming out and they are going to be huge.
but where are all the gay movies coming out ?
none because no one cares.

just like gays dont care to find things to post about.
Ok gays come and jump all over this post because you don't have anything of your own to write about.

this is why i'm unique and they are not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 13 min Retired SOF 990
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Jacques in Orleans 214,473
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 24 min SweLL GirL 8,418
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min Agents of Corruption 1,383,483
Home Bound Horror Story 1 hr Bad People 1
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,607
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 8,469
Observations 2 hr Angelique770 27
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Sublime1 102,009
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages