Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52072 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50960 Feb 13, 2014
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/neither-he-nor-she...

i laughed at this so much i posted again

LOL now at facebook you can pick your gender out of a list of 56 choices
here is the kicker gay and lesbian aren't even listed.
hey Dusty which one did you choose ?
i'm really glad i'm not into social media

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cisgender
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans*
Trans Female
Trans* Female
Trans Male
Trans* Male
Trans Man
Trans* Man
Trans Person
Trans* Person
Trans Woman
Trans* Woman
Transfeminine
Transgender
Transgender Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Man
Transgender Person
Transgender Woman
Transmasculine
Transsexual
Transsexual Female
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man
Transsexual Person
Transsexual Woman
Two-Spirit
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50961 Feb 13, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol lol
we have us a 4th place loser.
but at least you're behind Dusty and not in front of him.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#50963 Feb 13, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>is that all you gays think about is anal sex
Who mentioned anal sex?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#50964 Feb 13, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
is that all you gays think about is anal sex
No, I spend quite a bit more time contemplating, or participating, in oral.

Thanks for asking.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#50965 Feb 13, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
is that all you gays think about is anal sex
I'm a happily married heterosexual male. Not all who dislike you are gay. Get off your self appointed egotistical throne. You are ALWAYS mentioning anal sex so I guess you're the one who has a fixation.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50966 Feb 13, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
No kidding! They better start asking the
"Barista" at Starbucks too..
And most male church musicians are openly gay (or closeted and married).

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50967 Feb 13, 2014
I find it sad that you laughed at this, thinking it was about gays and lesbians. This list is about gender. Gender isn't always what's between your legs; it's sometimes what's between your ears. I know a lesbian couple, one of whom completely identifies as male. Conversely, I know many gay couples where neither of the men identify remotely as anything other than 100% male.

Is it not fair to assume that you're cisgendered? That is, does your gender perception match the gender assigned to you at birth? If you were born a "male" and you identify as a "male", then you're cisgendered. Like you, I'm cisgendered, which has nothing at all to do with my sexual orientation.
Earth Angel wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/tech/nei ther-he-nor-she-you-can-now-de fine-your-gender-on-7654318004 8.html
i laughed at this so much i posted again
And then Dusty deleted most of the redundant post.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#50969 Feb 13, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>And most male church musicians are openly gay (or closeted and married).
Welcome to the World people.No one
wears a "Gay" badge,he better stay
home and pray for hetero service
industry people...
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#50970 Feb 13, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>we have us a 4th place loser.
but at least you're behind Dusty and not in front of him.
Ya whatever you say Jr Jesus!
At least he is true to himself...
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50972 Feb 14, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And most male church musicians are openly gay (or closeted and married).
the woman who plays the piano and organ at my church is about 80 years old and been married to her husband like forever.
So i guess that blows your assessment out of the water.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50973 Feb 14, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
I find it sad that you laughed at this, thinking it was about gays and lesbians. This list is about gender. Gender isn't always what's between your legs; it's sometimes what's between your ears. I know a lesbian couple, one of whom completely identifies as male. Conversely, I know many gay couples where neither of the men identify remotely as anything other than 100% male.
Is it not fair to assume that you're cisgendered? That is, does your gender perception match the gender assigned to you at birth? If you were born a "male" and you identify as a "male", then you're cisgendered. Like you, I'm cisgendered, which has nothing at all to do with my sexual orientation.
<quoted text>
i never even heard of cisgendered and still don't know what it is
serious you gays make up words never found in the english language before
BUT
Genderqueer made the list and correct me if i'm wrong but isn't the word queer an insult to you guys ?

as for me i'm heterosexual and at least that is a RECOGNIZED word that does exist and has existed for a long time.

AND THAT LIST IS STILL FUNNY
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50974 Feb 14, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the World people.No one
wears a "Gay" badge,he better stay
home and pray for hetero service
industry people...
I think Dusty wears a gay badge.
Seriously i bet he has those multi color gay clothes and items throughout his house and closet.
Don't get me wrong Dusty not knocking it. In fact i think you should wear it.
You are PROUD to be gay you might as well show it off.
Plus it serves as a warning to us straights not to get to close.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50975 Feb 14, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya whatever you say Jr Jesus!
At least he is true to himself...
lol i thought i was the one true to myself.
After all there is clearly no one else on here like me.
Sorry to say but Dusty is not all that unique. Gay is what gay does.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50976 Feb 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
the woman who plays the piano and organ at my church is about 80 years old and been married to her husband like forever.
You have a comprehension issue. I said "most male...."

I wasn't referring to OdaMae Octogenarian at your church.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50977 Feb 14, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a comprehension issue. I said "most male...."
I wasn't referring to OdaMae Octogenarian at your church.
OdaMae ??? are you trying to take a cheap shot at a senior citizen ???
that is beneath you.
Ace

Benton, IL

#50978 Feb 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading comprehension? Wow now that's perverted. letting an 80 year old married women play with your organ lol.
Sorry, after reading the gay comments I couldn't resist contributing a dumbass comment to lol.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#50979 Feb 14, 2014
relax wrote:
<quoted text> I don't understand it because of the way I was raised. I have learned to be o.k. with it and I'm changing more everyday.
It shows.
relax wrote:
<quoted text>
I choose a higher power because the god I was raised on was full of hate and violence. A higher power is just a force greater then yourself, its a personal matter, for some its things like nature or maybe, the love of your children, it can be anything that you can count on. I know its weird but it is what it is.
I like that definition. I have several friends that consider positivity a higher power. I find that interesting given all the research that concludes that positive people tend to be healthier and live longer lives. As someone that was raised Catholic with all Baptist relatives I'm well aware of the god of hate. I would go to Baptist summer camps, where I was repeatedly told how my mother was going to hell because she converted from Baptist to Catholic!!!! Isn't that a wonderful thing to tell a preteen child!!! I've watched as my fundamentalist relatives have all become these hateful mean people. It makes me sad.
relax wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand gay marriage for stupid reasons og ignorance and evil. I work daily to improve my views so my children will not be raised like me. I don't want them to be in a world full of hate, bigotry and pain. I've lost my family, my friends of years past I've lost everything because of the views I once had. When I choose to denounce my lifestyle it was just part of something I had to do. I carry physical (ink, pain from fights, I've been stabbed, etc) and mental scars (from the damage I inflicted) from years past. I've left scars on those i came in contact with that didn't share my old beliefs. My only intention here was to show if I can come to tolerate others choices, anyone can. I can never make up for what I have done, but I can make improvements for my children. I don't want them to be like me, raised like me, in the environment I grew up in. I guarantee I won't sleep tonight because of my struggles with excepting my past but that's nothing new . Anyone who wants to dig on me please feel free, I deserve it. I know where I've been, I know where I'm at and I know where I'm going.
Seems to me your children have an awesome parent. Accepting the past can always be very difficult, but the fact that you have humility and genuine guilt for those you hurt along the way shows much about you. I sincerely wish the best in your journey forward. May enlightenment lead you, and may you remember to enlighten others as you go.

Thank you very much for your candor and honesty. That takes a lot of courage. Continue to be a light for your children! By sharing the same thing you shared here, you instill empathy in them, and empathy is a most wonderful attribute.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#50980 Feb 14, 2014
relax wrote:
My tax return this year will get the rest of the hatred i have printed on my body covered. My oldest son is almost 9, I'm looking forward to taking him to public pools and such. To my knowledge he has never seen me with my shirt off. I didn't allow my wife to see my ink for almost a year when we met. When it came to sex it was stricktly lights off or partially clothed....sorry.... She's the most understanding woman alive. My life was sad, she saved me. I'm not as good with words as some of you. I hope I hope I was understandable.
You were more than understandable, you were relatable. Your wife seems to have found someone wonderful too!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50981 Feb 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
as for me i'm heterosexual and blah, blah, blah
Who are you trying to convince?

So you come to a gay forum to point and laugh.... you think that PROVES you're straight? You are a textbook case of closet queen.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50982 Feb 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
lol i thought i was the one true to myself.
After all there is clearly no one else on here like me.
Sorry to say but Dusty is not all that unique. Gay is what gay does.
You think you're unique, eh? You think closet queens are unique, eh? That just proves how deep in denial you are. Gee...... and at the end of your life, and too old to do anything about it. No wonder you are bitter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,395,335
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 4 min RACE 1,675
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 5 min RACE 2,700
Word (Dec '08) 6 min RACE 6,419
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 6 min RACE 8,890
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Marlo Thomas 102,484
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min Dr Guru 216,784
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages