Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52051 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50523 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry the next republican president will help you by cutting your food stamps.
You'll be long dead by the time there's another Republican president.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#50524 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
not covering the gays anal sex disease is about the only good to come out of Obamacare.
Um, moron, the PPACA (what you stupidly call Obamacare) covers those with HIV (what you stupidly refer to as "gays anal sex disease).
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
More important it shows how much Obama doesn't care about gays.
It doesn't show anything, since the original statement was false.....like almost everything you say.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
He is only after their votes.
Um, he's not running again moron, There is nothing he will do that will require our votes. Damn you are really, really stupid.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL how do you gays like being used by democrats.
LOL how do you fundamentalists like being called out over and over and over and over for your stupidity, lies, and cowardice??!!!!!!!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50525 Feb 10, 2014
Ace wrote:
The Obama administration is saying the gays don't need to work, anal sex time is more enjoyable than working. But don't expect Obamacare to care for their AIDS treatment.
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a better lie than that.

Location hidden

#50526 Feb 10, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just ignore the States where it happened by legislation or popular vote, eh?
Imposter Earth Angel ignores pretty much the majority of reality. Reality forces him to have to question is little Sky Santa Manual, and that scares him to death.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#50528 Feb 10, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so stupid. If gays thought about sex between gay couples as much as you think about sex between gay couples, nothing would ever get done in this world.
Why is it that supposeably STR8 people are the ones that bring it up?? That is the only thing they have to go on for an argument, which is irrelavant to marriage. How LAME!

Kansas City, MO.

#50530 Feb 10, 2014
Ace wrote:
The Obama administration is saying the gays don't need to work, anal sex time is more enjoyable than working. But don't expect Obamacare to care for their AIDS treatment.
What about the STR8 people that need AIDS treatment? Oops...we know, you didn't think about that though. Foot in mouth....LOL

Location hidden

#50531 Feb 10, 2014
Why- mobilize- wrote:
<quoted text>If you are gay you are not part of the natural order of things. What is natural about sticking your penus in a mans anus ? I will tell you what nothing it does not produce children which means you and your gay lover cannot have a family together. Yes you can adopt but why should something that is not natural be allowed too ?
Gays have been part of the natural order since the dawn of mankind you moron. We've always been here and we always will be here.

What's natural about someone that thinks about other people's sex? That's not natural at all. In fact it's very creepy.

If you want to know about people sticking their penis into a man's anus (you, like most fundamentalists, don't mention at all penis going into women's anus, you're obsessions only seem to deal with men, oddly enough), there are lots of sights that can tell you about it. Unforuntately, the vast majority of these sights deal with women's anuses, so they probably won't give you the immense thrill that you seem to be needing.

You seem to be under the impression that we gays aren't aware that we can't procreate without assistance. Let me help you out with that. We already know. We're well aware. We're not at all bothered by this fact, we have to reason to be bothered by this fact. It's really only you fundies that seem to think its important.

As to why gays are part of the natural order, who knows. There's lots of theories though. If you were actually interested, there is this amazing thing called google. You could employ it to help educate yourself, rather than just using it to find pictures of gay males having anal sex.

Kansas City, MO.

#50532 Feb 10, 2014
Lifes A Treat wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows how ignorant you Queers are. Fox News is the most watched, most respected and more honest that any other news networks going. You freaks just have a hard time dealing with truth.
Keep thinking that.. Too funny. Is your tea too strong? Get it....TEA PARTY! [email protected]
Ace

Benton, IL

#50533 Feb 10, 2014
Obamacare Means People Can “Pursue Their Dreams,” Not Work
heritageaction.com/.../obama-administration-o... ;
Heritage Action
6 days ago - Obama Admin. says Obamacare helps people not work and "pursue their ... has to pay for those who decide they don't want to work, don't you?
News for obama administration saying you don't ...

Business Insider Australia
Here's Proof: the Obama Administration Doesn't Care Whether You Work Or Not
Forbes &#8206;- 4 days ago
What was shocking was that the Obama administration response revealed that the president is simply indifferent to whether you have a job [.... to free even more workers from the tyranny of employment, say by offering permanent gold-plated unemployment benefits to all ... Most people don't have big ideas.

In a new partisan tussle over election messaging that is likely to color this year's congressional mid-term campaign, Democratic lawmakers said a predicted drop in work hours brought about by Obamacare would mean more family time for mothers, more study opportunities for college students and less job stress for older workers.

"The single mom, who's raising three kids (and) has to keep a job because of healthcare, can now spend some time raising those kids. That's a family value," Democratic Senator Charles Schumer said on NBC's Sunday program, "Meet the Press."

He was responding to a fiscal report from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) on Tuesday that said President Barack Obama's healthcare law would bring about a drop in work hours equal to the loss of 2.5 million full-time workers over the next decade.
Ace

Benton, IL

#50534 Feb 10, 2014
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>What about the STR8 people that need AIDS treatment? Oops...we know, you didn't think about that though. Foot in mouth....LOL
I don't make the democrat policies, I just copy n pasted them. You will have to talk to a higher power than me about the STR8 people
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50538 Feb 10, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a better lie than that.
so there is where all your lies come from.
i'm not surprised. It seems everything you say comes out of there.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#50539 Feb 10, 2014
Lifes A Treat wrote:
<quoted text>
Shows how ignorant you Queers are. Fox News is the most watched, most respected and more honest that any other news networks going. You freaks just have a hard time dealing with truth.
BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Fox News has been proven to make you stupider. Fox viewers consistently do worse in understanding current events than those who watch no news at all. This has been repeatedly proven.

And both CNN and network news do better in polling than Fox.

Location hidden

#50540 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
I'm not about to add up everyone's posts but i'm sure Dusty has way more posts in here then i do.
In fact my imposter probably has way more then i do.
Because proving how much of a liar you are, and how far removed from reality you are, gives me such joy, I went ahead and did the counting for you coward!!!

Here are the number of posts by the three individuals you seem obsessed with. From the beginning of February through this post (50501) that I'm responding to, here are your results!!

Dusty - 60 posts
Registered Earth Angel - 62 posts
You - 168 posts

"I'm sure Dusty has way more posts in here than I do"!!!!!!!! You dont' have the slightest bit of traction in reality!!!!

So let's go back to the original post that triggered your little make believe world of how much you post.....
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend a good chunk of a day, almost everyday on this website on this particular thread.(Go back and count how many posts on this thread are yours...its staggering) The majority of your posts are about homosexuals. I was just wondering why you spend so much time discussing them? I've got gay friends that talk about it less than you. Any reason you do this?
Curious was right on with calling the number of your posts staggering!!! You have almost TRIPLE the number of posts!!!! Talk about obsessed.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50541 Feb 10, 2014
will gays always be around NOPE here's why
they believe totally in evolution. And in evolution the physically strong and those who's body adapts survive.( see Darwin's finches )
the ones that don't eventually die out.
so either gays overcome hetero's or hetero's will over come the gays.
we can't know the numbers from the beginning but looking at the numbers of today with gays at 3 - 4 percent i'm betting on hetero's

But lets be fair ( i'm known for my fairness )
lets says gays overtake us in population and we die out. Gays on their own can't reproduce so they die out too.
And if hetero's keep expending as the current low number of gays would suggest hetero's are on the rise towards overcoming the gays.
So whatever causes gay births its most likely on the way out.

Lets be honest hetero's give birth gays don't.
Besides you know there are scientist working on eliminating whatever causes gay births. Just like with the first ever cloning you won't know of it until AFTER it happens.
And given an option seriously what expecting family would choose having a gay baby.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50543 Feb 10, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>

And both CNN and network news do better in polling than Fox.
is CNN still around ? Seriously no one watches it.
and what network news are you talking about PMSNBC ?

Location hidden

#50544 Feb 10, 2014
Why- mobilize- wrote:
<quoted text>HEY! Just thought of something gays cannot produce children, so how can they be yours?
Gays aren't sterile moron. Many, many of us have children. Thanks for demonstrating yet again how stupid you are.

Location hidden

#50545 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/ 2014/02/10/michael-sam-star-mi ssouri-defensive-end-comes-out -as-gay/
its the beginning of the end for the NFL
Every fundamentalist Christian's favorite statements!!! "It's the beginning of the end"!!!!!! They've been shouting this from the hills since the dawn of their cult!!!!!

Women voting.....it's the beginning of the end!!!
Bar codes.....it's the beginning of the end!!!!
Integrated ARMY....it's the beginning of the end!!!!!!
Integrated schools.....it's the beginning of the end!!!!!
Interacial marriages......it's the beginning of the end!!!!!
Men wearing earrings.....it's the beginning of the end!!!!!!
Teaching real science rather than myths of the bible.....it's the beginning of the end!!!!

It's all the beginning of the end!!!!!!!

You people are ridiculous!!!
Earth Angel wrote:
No wonder why the NFL has been going safety crazy its to protect all these gays who are afraid of getting hurt. Its a rough sport get over it. No one is forced to play it.
TRANSLATION: "Damn it, why can't we keep football unsafe? Why can't we keep jungle jims over cement like the good old days? Why can't we haze and accidently kill weak people? Why must things change? Why is anyone concerned with human life, when there's a rough game at stake? Waaaaaaaaa. "
Earth Angel wrote:
Unlike accepting gay marriage which was forced through the courts.
This lie has already been disproven ad nauseum.

Location hidden

#50546 Feb 10, 2014
Lifes A Treat wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News is NOT the most respected. It isn't even news. It's commentary. Real news presents facts only, not opinions and commentary. Fox News is a complete joke outside it's viewership. It serves one purpose, to present Rupert Murdock's point of view. And while it may indeed be the most watched, it is also the most inaccurate, and the most hypocritical.

But keep watching it. You need the anger and fear it feeds you. It makes your adrenaline pump, and your an addict for that fix....and they know it.

Location hidden

#50547 Feb 10, 2014
Lifes A Treat wrote:
<quoted text>
So has pedophilia been around since the dawn if time, you stupid moron. Homosexuality and pedophilia must go hand in hand. Thanks for helping me clarify that.
There is absolutely no correlation between sexual orienatation and pedophilia. There is numerous research on both subjects that have concluded this. I would recommend the Mayo Clinics report on pedophilia if you want to actually educate yourself.

Oh, who are we kidding, you fundies love to pretend you already know everything!! It's what makes you so comical.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#50549 Feb 10, 2014
Lifes A Treat wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep believing that queer, that way you may feel justified when you queers molest little boys
You mean priests, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,618,693
█★⫸ Calling All Chicago Supe... 2 hr BobD99 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr loose cannon 242,771
Benghazi, the REAL story. 6 hr Bad Breath 5
The Party of Racism. 7 hr history in context 61
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 16 hr They cannot kill ... 11,425
Jon Trott of JPUSA protects child molestors 19 hr John Trott 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages