Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52052 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50503 Feb 10, 2014
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Back up my comments????? I did...just click the previous page button and start counting your posts. There's a shit ton of them. You are correct about topix rules having no limit, but this doesn't change the fact that you troll this thread with psychotic frequency. I was just wondering why you talk about homos so much. The fact that topix has no post limit rely isn't an answer.
grow up your too immature to waste time on.
Too Funny

Paris, IL

#50504 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
grow up your too immature to waste time on.
Translation: This poster pointed out that I'm a psycho topix poster who was called out as being such...and I really dont have a rational explanation why, so I refuse to address the question...

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#50505 Feb 10, 2014
wow wrote:
Lol.... Dusty simply changes the words definition in his mind to justify his lifestyle.
You seem to be under the impression that his lifestyle (whatever that's supposed to mean) needs justifying. You would be wrong. His "lifestyle" doesn't need to be justified to you or to anyone else.
wow wrote:
It must be hell living in your own prison.
Well, until you can qualify and exemplify this supposed prison, we'll simply ignore your stupid statement.
wow wrote:
Marriage is the union between one man and one woman....
It's also the union between one man and another man, and also the union between one woman and another woman. Has been for years. Not a damn thing you can do to change that fact.
wow wrote:
that is the very definitioin of Holy Matrimony.
No one was discussing holy matrimony, we were discussing marriage. Marriage is a civil contract, and it's defined as a "union", a "ceremony" and an "institution". Those definitions aren't changed or altered in any way when gays enter into one.
wow wrote:
Nice effort trying to water down the definiton of marriage!
Nice effort trying to pretend that marriage has a different definition, and that gays change that definition. Too bad you completely failed.
wow wrote:
The bible is not comparable to any law.
The bible is completely irrelevant to man made civil institutions like marriage.
wow wrote:
The bible and God are above any man made law!
Really? Tell that to all the fundamentalist Christians being sued for believing their faith placed them above the law. Every single one of them has lost.

You're very stupid. Are you related to imposter Earth Angel?
Ace

Benton, IL

#50506 Feb 10, 2014
The Obama administration is saying the gays don't need to work, anal sex time is more enjoyable than working. But don't expect Obamacare to care for their AIDS treatment.

Location hidden

#50507 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I WAS REFERRING TO THE GAME YOU GAYS PLAY WITH THE BIBLE
the tit4tat bible quote game.
i don't play that game. Because i don't play games with the bible YOU DO not me.
To me the bible is sacred not a game. To gays its a game.
You don't engage in bible quotes because it threatens you. You know you will lose every time, and you also know that your behavior will be called into play and you can't have that.

You're another fundie coward, nothing more.

Location hidden

#50508 Feb 10, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
DON'T TALK TO ME........remember?? sheesh what a dirt bag!
See what I mean?!!! Imposter Earth Angel's little imaginary fundie crystal ball gives him insight into your parent's psyche!!!! He knows nothing about them, yet amazingly knows what they think! Fundies are hilarious!!! They simply make up what they want!!!!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#50509 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be happy to discuss anything with you as soon as you show me where in topix rules there is a limit on how many posts a poster can make AND how many particular threads they can post to.
If you can't back up your ridiculous comments then there is no point in going further with you.
He never claimed there was a rule, dummy.
Why- mobilize-

Herrin, IL

#50510 Feb 10, 2014
Saluki Rod wrote:
I wonder how long it'll take the Neo-Nazi Far Right Christians to mobilize against this? It's just letting gays be married, what's the big freaking deal? I'm straight, and see no harm to society.
If you are gay you are not part of the natural order of things. What is natural about sticking your penus in a mans anus ? I will tell you what nothing it does not produce children which means you and your gay lover cannot have a family together. Yes you can adopt but why should something that is not natural be allowed too ?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#50511 Feb 10, 2014
Too Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: This poster pointed out that I'm a psycho topix poster who was called out as being such...and I really dont have a rational explanation why, so I refuse to address the question...
That's Earth Angel's M.O.

Dodge, dodge, dodge.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50512 Feb 10, 2014
Ace wrote:
The Obama administration is saying the gays don't need to work, anal sex time is more enjoyable than working. But don't expect Obamacare to care for their AIDS treatment.
not covering the gays anal sex disease is about the only good to come out of Obamacare.
More important it shows how much Obama doesn't care about gays.
He is only after their votes.
LOL how do you gays like being used by democrats.

Location hidden

#50513 Feb 10, 2014
Lifes A Treat wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your mother proud that you take a pecker up the a:ss from another man??
My mom isn't a fundamentalist Christian, so she doesn't think about other people's sex, including her children's.

Location hidden

#50514 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
that's the devil whispering in you ear.
God never tells people they are acceptable.
He's found favor is some people in the bible but i don't recall him saying he found favor in someone who's life is based on gay sex.
You're fond of telling others to prove it. Now its your turn tells where specifically in the bible God says gay sex is acceptable..
I thought you didn't play the bible quote game? Seems you lie about everything. Typical fundie.
Why- mobilize-

Herrin, IL

#50515 Feb 10, 2014
Homophobes R Todays Nazis wrote:
"Did it Hurt" -- the divorce rate is much lower among gay married couples than it is among straight ones. They also do a better job of nourishing and educating their children. Gays commit fewer crimes, and are far less likely to abuse their children.
Get your facts straight, or just keep on hating blindly. Your choice.
HEY! Just thought of something gays cannot produce children, so how can they be yours?
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50516 Feb 10, 2014
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/02/10/mich...

its the beginning of the end for the NFL
No wonder why the NFL has been going safety crazy its to protect all these gays who are afraid of getting hurt.
Its a rough sport get over it. No one is forced to play it.
Unlike accepting gay marriage which was forced through the courts.

Location hidden

#50517 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you're right about the no part.
Same sex only offers that. Sex with a partner of the same gender.
That is the basis of a gay relationship nothing more then that.
That is what people think of you when you came out of the closet.
If you think otherwise you're just fooling yourself.
You're so stupid. If gays thought about sex between gay couples as much as you think about sex between gay couples, nothing would ever get done in this world.

Location hidden

#50518 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
don't worry the next republican president will help you by cutting your food stamps.
Next republican president!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! That's funny!!!

Location hidden

#50519 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
I'm not about to add up everyone's posts but i'm sure Dusty has way more posts in here then i do.
No even by a long shot dipshit. Oh, and here's a little clue for you moron, if you weren't a cowardly chicken livered piece of dung, you would be able to see your number of posts. Topix would count them for you.
Earth Angel wrote:
In fact my imposter probably has way more then i do.
You're the imposter coward, I'm registered.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50520 Feb 10, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Were did I get that idea? Right here.
Exclusive: AIDS patients in Obamacare limbo as insurers reject ...
www.lucianne.com/thread/... ;
Lucianne Goldberg
1 day ago - 5 posts - &#8206;3 authors
The state's largest carrier is rejecting checks from a federal program ... healthcare reform are in danger of being thrown out of the insurance
AIDS Patients In ObamaCare Limbo As Insurers Reject Checks - Fox ...
nation.foxnews.com/.../aids-patients-obamacar... ;
Fox Nation
19 hours ago - AIDS Patients In ObamaCare Limbo As Insurers Reject Checks ... healthcare reform are in danger of being thrown out of the insurance plan .
You want more links? I can provide plenty.
If you believe one word from FAUX News you have bigger problems.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50521 Feb 10, 2014
[QUOTE who="Earth Angel
Unlike accepting gay marriage which was forced through the courts.[/QUOTE]

So you just ignore the States where it happened by legislation or popular vote, eh?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50522 Feb 10, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
that's the devil whispering in you ear.
God never tells people they are acceptable.
He's found favor is some people in the bible but i don't recall him saying he found favor in someone who's life is based on gay sex.
You're fond of telling others to prove it. Now its your turn tells where specifically in the bible God says gay sex is acceptable..
This is the USA, remember? What you THINK your Buybull says is irrelevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min JCPete 1,642,169
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr honeymylove 2,650
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr honeymylove 3,215
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr honeymylove 11,539
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr They cannot kill ... 3,740
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,122
Trump WILL NEVER RELEASE TAX RETURNS 5 hr No Tax Bill 1

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages