Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments (Page 2,166)

Showing posts 43,301 - 43,320 of47,070
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Wingless Whackadoo”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
government come and go
Just like religions and gods, yours included.

So sorry you're still pissed off you have a black president!! Go pray to your god to correct that. Let us know how all that praying works out for you.

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have to. As long as the government recognizes it, you and your ilk are COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. We aren't concerned with what you or KiMare think of our marriages. Like most fundamentalists, you certainly do voice your unsolicited opinions, but we don't give a shit about your opinions!!! You're opinions are completely worthless in the real world!!
<quoted text>
Nothing you post exemplifies love of any sort. Like all fundamentalists, you use the title of "Christian" to try and justify your rude behavior.
<quoted text>
Then repent them with your god. We aren't interested.
<quoted text>
Your bible also tells you that when you are told that you're message isn't wanted, you are to move along. But you all don't like that part, so you disobey it. You people always place your own personal agenda above that of the one you state you are presenting.
<quoted text>
To us it's simply another example of what nasty, self serving people you fundamentalists Christians are.
<quoted text>
And we've been able to tell you that if YOU are an example of your god and his cause, no one wants anything to do with him.
<quoted text>
The only failure here is you.
<quoted text>
No, we didn't, and that just pisses you off to no end.
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm sure all the women that vote each year feel the same way! I'm sure all the inter-racial couples that marry each year feel the same hollowness!!!!!
The victory is ours. You're side lost and will continue to lose. The only hollowness present is shared by you and your ilk!!! That's why you are such angry people.
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!! Of all your posts to date, that comment is the largest piece of bullshit ever!!!!
<quoted text>
Your god is a myth. No judgment is going to occur EVER. And that's just one more thing for you and your fellow sheep puppets to get really pissed off about!!! All your dreams that one day everyone you have disliked will pay for not treating you like the princess you think you are, is just a giant scam. Invented to make losers like you feel better about their existence, and to keep money flowing to the fools who have fed you that drivel!!!!!!
Sod off piss ant.
LMAO.
unut

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/story /10029-this-sperm-donor-is-bei ng-forced-to-pay-child-support -for-a-ridiculous-reason-poten tial-sperm-donors-be-warned
so two lesbians are now going to force this sperm donor to pay child support.
watch how fast guys stop being sperm donors if they win in court.
Gays are never satisfied and only want to hurt even a nice guy who helped them out.
The truth hurts the gays on this on!
unut

Mount Vernon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
Here is a list of some well known musicians you can ask if anal sex hurts or not. Wait a minute, they all died of AIDS
my McShane (1957–1995) Frontman of the Italian musical band Baltimora.[140][141]
Freddie Mercury (1946–1991) British musician and lead singer of the band Queen.[142]
Haoui Montaug (1952–1991) American nightclub doorman, club promoter, and writer.[143]
Jacques Morali (1947–1991) French disco composer, and co-creator of the Village People.[5]
Alan Murphy (1953–1989) English guitarist. Worked with Kate Bush and Level 42, among others.[144]
Billy Newton-Davis (b. 1951) American-born Canadian R&B, gospel and jazz singer.[145]
Klaus Nomi (1944–1983) German countertenor singer.[146]
Stephen Oliver (1950–1992) English composer; known for his operas.[147]
Chuck Panozzo (born 1948) American bass player; founding member of the rock band Styx.[148]
Lonnie Pitchford (1955–1998) American blues musician and instrument maker.[149]
Louis Potgieter (1951–1993) South African singer, fronted the German novelty act Dschinghis Khan.[150]
Sharon Redd (1945–1992) American disco singer.[151]
Scott Ross (1951–1989) American harpsichordist.[152]
Frankie Ruiz (1958–1998) Puerto Rican salsa singer and composer.[153]
Arthur Russell (1951–1992) American disco artist and cellist.[154]
Renato Russo (1960–1996) Brazilian founder and leader of the rock band, Legiใo Urbana.[155]
Gil Scott-Heron (1949–2011) American poet, musician, author and spoken word performer known as 'The Godfather of Rap'[156]
Mano Solo (1963–2010) French singer [157]
Jermaine Stewart (1957–1997) American pop singer.[5]
Sylvester (1944–1988) American disco artist and drag performer.[158]
Umanji (c. 1968–2008) South African musician and songwriter.[159]
Ant๓nio Varia็๕es (1944–1984) Portuguese musician and songwriter. First known case in Portugal among famous people.[160]
Ricky Wilson (1953–1985) American guitarist; original member of The B-52's.[161]
Miki Zone
Again the truth hurts

“Wingless Whackadoo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/story /10029-this-sperm-donor-is-bei ng-forced-to-pay-child-support -for-a-ridiculous-reason-poten tial-sperm-donors-be-warned
so two lesbians are now going to force this sperm donor to pay child support.
watch how fast guys stop being sperm donors if they win in court.
Gays are never satisfied and only want to hurt even a nice guy who helped them out.
unut wrote:
<quoted text> The truth hurts the gays on this on!
Proving, yet again, how moronic you are. Can you simply not comprehend, or do you prefer just not to actually read but pretend you did?

The lesbians are not suing this man, the state is, despite the fact that the lesbians have not asked for any type of support from him. And this has nothing to do with 'the gays", this pertains to any male who donates sperm outside of a clinical setting.

Carry on idiots.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

unut wrote:
<quoted text> The truth hurts the gays on this on!
it should hurt them.
guys should wake up and realize that is how gays treat people who help them

same as with that nice couple that tip the waitress. For being nice to her that lesbian made them look like evil hateful people.

gays burn everyone who helps them.
This poor sperm donor will now have to pay for next 18 years. Just for trying to be nice.
He should demand FULL custody of that child.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

eeewwwwww
only you would think gays should be sperm donors or any kind of donor.
who would want to take the risk of AIDS or God's know what from a gay donor.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
then in your role you FAILED
you have not convinced me or anyone else that your marriage is valid
Your opinions about marriage equality are invalid.
My federal government says that I have the same marriage as you.
We're recognized by all who know us as "married". Not "gay married", not "same-sex married", not "special married".

We're married.

What affect have you had on delaying the progress of marriage equality?
How have your opinions had ANY effect on my marriage?

You're powerless here, because we give you no credibility.

Unless you're paying my bills, you got nuthin' to say.

“Marriage Equality”

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

Christians don't have to force anything.
God's final judgement will occur no matter what.
Did black folks "force" equality?
No, they stood up and demanded what was rightfully theirs according to the constitution.

We haven't stolen anything, we haven't coerced judges, and we haven't found ways "around" laws (though I personally take delight in the fact that you think we're so smart we can get around the law).

My marriage has NO effect on anybody else's.
My marriage has no bearing on your faith, or the beliefs of any faith community.
You can go to your grave disagreeing with marriage equality, but that's your problem, not ours.
We have what we sought; we've won. Game over.
Trey

Danville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
eeewwwwww
You sound like a typical closet homo to me. To weak to accept yourself and so bitter about it you obsess and over-act trying to come off straight. You poor weak transparent bastard.

“Marriage Equality”

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sure you gays will try and breed with animals.
you won't have children but when has that ever stopped you.from anal sex
So now you're fantasizing about zoophilia, in addition to anal sex? You really have an over-active imagination.

We won't have children? Funny, we have three of them, all biologically ours. They're all adults, and all 3 are straight.
What makes you think gay people can't have children? We're not sterile, you know.

“Marriage Equality”

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
eeewwwwww
Every gay man I know, save one, is terrifically well-educated. Most of the gay men in my circles have a MINIMUM of a master's degree. When women are seeking donors, they're looking at many factors, including intelligence.

"AIDS or God's know what..."

That's funny, but not in any way that you'll understand.

“Marriage Equality”

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

rabnew wrote:
Sorry ladies re: above post. I meant to say 'homosexual males'.
It's all good. I know a lesbian couple that loves the anal. You should see their toy collection!!!!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say gays SHOULD donate sperm? No. I said they do. And don't you think it's screened? Just like blood donations are screened for disease. Congratulations!! You just won this years ignoramus award.
Back a few years ago i used to play golf on a league. One of them was a researcher for AIDS.
According him its not impossible for AIDS to slip by the screening. Even today it still happens.
And for the record i've been a blood donor since i was 21 and have just recently quit because of my age. They prefer younger then me.
So i probably forgot more about blood donation then you can ever learn.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm straight as you know, but I bet I've got a bigger collection!!!
Haha...chew on that info Earth Angel...that should get your feeble mind working overtime :-)
your a sick twist.
Dusty is mostly just an angry hateful guy. Which doesn't say much for gay marriage bliss.
But you are a sick minded person. Looking for sicko ways in every quote
i'm actually glad you stop talking to me. I don't have time for a phony.

“Wingless Whackadoo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
it should hurt them.
guys should wake up and realize that is how gays treat people who help them
same as with that nice couple that tip the waitress. For being nice to her that lesbian made them look like evil hateful people.
gays burn everyone who helps them.
This poor sperm donor will now have to pay for next 18 years. Just for trying to be nice.
He should demand FULL custody of that child.
And who is that "poor sperm donor" being sued by? It isn't "the gays" you ridiculous moron!!!!! But don't let facts get in the way of the fundie anger you have!!!!!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the bloke obsessed with anal sex, incest and beasiality?
Actually you are so obsessed with me you never even noticed it was ACE that first brought up bestiality and not me.
Usually i don't mind women being obsessed with me.( its the cross in life i bear )
But in your case i'm really turned off by it.
You are too much of a sick twist for me.
BTW i noticed your last post wasn't under your registered name. Lose it did ya.
Don't answer it. i can live without your replies.
Maria LaVeau Bare

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Ooops ,... hmmmm

Wrong thread ... always look up

“Wingless Whackadoo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Did black folks "force" equality?
No, they stood up and demanded what was rightfully theirs according to the constitution.
We haven't stolen anything, we haven't coerced judges, and we haven't found ways "around" laws (though I personally take delight in the fact that you think we're so smart we can get around the law).
My marriage has NO effect on anybody else's.
My marriage has no bearing on your faith, or the beliefs of any faith community.
You can go to your grave disagreeing with marriage equality, but that's your problem, not ours.
We have what we sought; we've won. Game over.
Another nail on the head post!!

“Wingless Whackadoo”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2014

Judged:

rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm straight as you know, but I bet I've got a bigger collection!!!
Haha...chew on that info Earth Angel...that should get your feeble mind working overtime :-)
This would imply that it's working to start with. Something that doesn't work at all can't really work overtime. My guess is the closest to overtime that imposter has ever completed would be after school detention before she dropped out of school.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,301 - 43,320 of47,070
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,034,386
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,164
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,658
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min litesong 43,020
Abby 4-20 27 min Cass 4
GOOGLE Ignores EASTER every year 44 min Buckeye 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 50 min It is Time 3,781
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 96,145
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance