Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52051 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#50298 Feb 7, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Back a few years ago i used to play golf on a league. One of them was a researcher for AIDS.
According him its not impossible for AIDS to slip by the screening. Even today it still happens.
And for the record i've been a blood donor since i was 21 and have just recently quit because of my age. They prefer younger then me.
So i probably forgot more about blood donation then you can ever learn.
REALLY??!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! According to your researcher friend, it's impossible for AIDS to slip by screening??!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Damn you are so damn stupid!!!!!!! No researcher would ever say this!!!!! AIDS is a diagnosis you MORON, not an illness!!!!!!! There is no test for AIDS!!!!!!

I love it when you fundie retards make up stuff and think you can fool people into believing it's true!!!! Hey, I know, why don't you tell us the one again about how if gays marry in Wisconsin they can be arrested for breaking the law!!!! I love that one!!!!!

Stupid dolt!

Location hidden

#50299 Feb 7, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
your a sick twist.
Dusty is mostly just an angry hateful guy. Which doesn't say much for gay marriage bliss.
But you are a sick minded person. Looking for sicko ways in every quote
i'm actually glad you stop talking to me. I don't have time for a phony.
A phony? You mean like a coward that posts without registering? That kind of phony?

LOL! You're a moron.

Location hidden

#50300 Feb 7, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW i noticed your last post wasn't under your registered name. Lose it did ya.
Don't answer it. i can live without your replies.
And how many of YOUR posts are under your registered name coward?!!!!!

You can live without her replies? Given your time here responding to her, your actions negate your words... yet again!! Typical of fundies!!

Location hidden

#50301 Feb 7, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually i don't mind women being obsessed with me.( its the cross in life i bear )
The only woman obsessed with you was your mother. You're posts make that quite clear.

Location hidden

#50302 Feb 7, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you are so obsessed with me you never even noticed it was ACE that first brought up bestiality and not me.
Since you obviously have child block on your computer (for good reasons according to your "doctors") let me help you out!!! If one googles "bestiality" or "anal sex", one is inundated with pictures of women.....NOT gay men!!!!!!!

Honestly, don't you get tired of demonstrating what a moron you are?? I sure hope not!!! Knocking you off your imaginary porcelain throne his HA-larious!!!!!!

Please continue moron!!! Tell us some more about these tests for AIDS and these laws that make marrying in Wisconsin a crime!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!

Location hidden

#50303 Feb 7, 2014
unregistered imposter Earth Angel.....the Norman Bates of Topix!!!!
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50304 Feb 7, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself. I'm not here for you, I'm here against you.
ROTFLMFAO good luck with that

hey Dusty would please help her out. Tell her how ineffective you been at it.
meanwhile i'll be watching the Olympics

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#50305 Feb 7, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
your a sick twist.
Dusty is mostly just an angry hateful guy. Which doesn't say much for gay marriage bliss.
The fact that I rightfully bust your balls doesn't make me an angry, hateful gay. In reality, if you and I ran into each in any social situation, you'd think I'm as pleasant a person as you've ever met. The achievements I've made in my career can't be accomplished by and angry, hateful person.

Based on your responses, I could just as easily make the claim that you're an angry hateful guy.

In truth, I simply realize that you're just passionate about your beliefs.
Too bad you happen to be wrong.:-)

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50306 Feb 7, 2014
an*

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50309 Feb 7, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMFAO good luck with that
hey Dusty would please help her out. Tell her how ineffective you been at it.
meanwhile i'll be watching the Olympics
Ineffective? You mean like your efforts against marriage equality?

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#50310 Feb 7, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Even you know that you're desperately lying through your teeth.
Have your opinions had any lasting effect on the reality that is my marriage?
Of course not; you have no power here.
I simply note the reality that your relationship will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Smile.

Location hidden

#50311 Feb 7, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Matrimony is a Sacrament.
Marriage is a civil event.
If marriage were a sacrament, they'd all be performed in Churches and atheists couldn't get married. Then again, you'd probably be content with that too.
Don't get paranoid, Missy, nobody is trying to shove anything down your throat.
BS.

A imposter relationship is attempting to impose itself on marriage.

You and your partner will never measure up to marriage. Even a child can see the difference.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50312 Feb 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply note the reality that your relationship will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Smile.
Yeah, it's not like you have said that 1,001 times. Still irrelevant.

Location hidden

#50313 Feb 7, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
My purpose here isn't to convince you that my marriage is "acceptable".
My purpose here is to remind you that you don't have the right to deny others their rights.
My purpose here is to remind you that referendums are not legal in denying rights to others.
My purpose here is to remind you that there are communities of faith that don't happen to think there's a conflict between religion and marriage equality.
My purpose here is to remind you that in spite of your opinions, I am legally married in a union that is recognized by the federal government.
Given that you're completely powerless to do anything about that fact, why are you here? There's not ONE thing you can do to reverse, or slow, the progress of marriage equality.
So, why are you here????? What are you getting from this????
How many same-sex marriages have you prevented from taking place?
Ss marriage is an oxymoron.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50314 Feb 7, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Ss marriage is an oxymoron.
Smile.
KiMare is a moron.

SecretSmile.
Truth

Granite City, IL

#50315 Feb 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Smile.
I simply note that the reality is over half the people in the US live in states that sanction gay marriage and within 20 years it will be nationwide through federal mandate. Nothing you can do will change that.

Location hidden

#50316 Feb 8, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMare is a moron.
SecretSmile.
Gay troll.

Location hidden

#50317 Feb 8, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply note that the reality is over half the people in the US live in states that sanction gay marriage and within 20 years it will be nationwide through federal mandate. Nothing you can do will change that.
Nothing changes the fact that everybody in all the world lives where ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.

Smirk.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50318 Feb 8, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
within 20 years it will be nationwide through federal mandate.
there is the problem. Its not the will of the people. Its by federal mandate caused by the gay agenda.
At least you're honest about that. Dusty lives in this fantasy land that people approve of it.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50319 Feb 8, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay troll.
Kimare's daily affirmations in the mirror.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,620,226
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 1 hr Cactus 84
Need Halloween Costume Accessories 1 hr spam tester 2
News Jeff Sessions claims sanctuary city policies 'e... 1 hr Cactus 32
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Maverick 808 105,303
Benghazi, the REAL story. 4 hr Bad Breath 14
Whatever became of Vida? 4 hr Lash LaRue 11

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance