Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52056 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Gay Activist

Excelsior, MN

#50238 Feb 6, 2014
Lesbians will have sperm donors, we will use those hater cocks for something useful. Milking them like cows
Try this

Westville, IL

#50240 Feb 6, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sure you gays will try and breed with animals.
you won't have children but when has that ever stopped you.from anal sex
When the [email protected] did i say I was gay?? lol you poor fool, you can't hang with me huh? You make me laugh, you are clown shoes. You contradict yourself in your different posts you dumbshiit. Keep up the good work. lol
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50241 Feb 6, 2014
what a sick twist you are
Try this

Westville, IL

#50242 Feb 6, 2014
Hey I went to carbondale...is the hangar still there? We use to go watch bands there and get bagels from winston the bagel guy.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#50243 Feb 6, 2014
Gay Activist wrote:
I hope you gay haters are really burned. Now we can can marry, our next target is your children. They will be taught that the gay life style is great and only haters will object to that. With enough education, they will turn gay and denounce their parents as abusers.
You always could marry.

ss marriage is an oxymoron.
lickmytool

Mount Vernon, IL

#50244 Feb 6, 2014
Try this wrote:
Hey I went to carbondale...is the hangar still there? We use to go watch bands there and get bagels from winston the bagel guy.
Hey you can shove your Johnson bar in my brown eye hangar . and than you can put a bagel over that Johnson bar to and when we get done you can eat it .yum yum
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50245 Feb 6, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn just insults nothing to see here folks
Not insults, facts. It explains everything. Now carry on.... try to convince everyone you're not obsessed with gay men.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50246 Feb 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You always could marry.
THAT is a distinction without a difference.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#50248 Feb 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You always could marry.
ss marriage is an oxymoron.
I'm married, thanks. Friends, family, colleagues, community, and the government recognize it. You're just too stupid to be able to grasp the concept.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#50249 Feb 6, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm married, thanks. Friends, family, colleagues, community, and the government recognize it. You're just too stupid to be able to grasp the concept.
I simply note that reality disagrees with all those voices and a half a piece of paper.

Even you know your relationship is not the same as marriage.

Smile.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50250 Feb 6, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply note that reality disagrees with all those voices and a half a piece of paper.
Even you know your relationship is not the same as marriage.
Smile.
Even you know that you're desperately lying through your teeth.
Have your opinions had any lasting effect on the reality that is my marriage?

Of course not; you have no power here.
Wow

Waterloo, IL

#50251 Feb 7, 2014
I followed a bit of this perverted thread a while back and Dusty is still ranting. Dusty, clearly you are not comfortable or happy in your own skin or you wouldnt be on here trying to ram your sickness down everyones throat. Just save it. Explain it to God in the end! Wait, as I recall you had to dismiss God and his bible since it didnt promote your lifestyle.... explain it to the devil.

MARRIAGE IS A SACRAMENT! THE BIBLE SAYS BETWEEN ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN..... NOT TWO MEN OR TWO WOMEN!

No law or country is bigger than God! While the 'laws' may bend in your favor now, God will have the final word..... keep forgetting, you have to dismiss God to further your sick agenda.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50252 Feb 7, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Even you know that you're desperately lying through your teeth.
Have your opinions had any lasting effect on the reality that is my marriage?
Of course not; you have no power here.
you're delusional.
its only in your twisted world that gay marriage is acceptable.
you had to get judges to FORCE it on the will of the people.
people by majority have never accepted gay marriage and never will.

if you honestly believe people accept you then why are here ?
Why are posting ?
who in here have you convince that gay marriage is acceptable ?

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50253 Feb 7, 2014
Wow wrote:
I followed a bit of this perverted thread a while back and Dusty is still ranting. Dusty, clearly you are not comfortable or happy in your own skin or you wouldnt be on here trying to ram your sickness down everyones throat. Just save it. Explain it to God in the end! Wait, as I recall you had to dismiss God and his bible since it didnt promote your lifestyle.... explain it to the devil.
MARRIAGE IS A SACRAMENT! THE BIBLE SAYS BETWEEN ONE MAN AND ONE WOMAN..... NOT TWO MEN OR TWO WOMEN!
No law or country is bigger than God! While the 'laws' may bend in your favor now, God will have the final word..... keep forgetting, you have to dismiss God to further your sick agenda.
Holy Matrimony is a Sacrament.
Marriage is a civil event.
If marriage were a sacrament, they'd all be performed in Churches and atheists couldn't get married. Then again, you'd probably be content with that too.

Don't get paranoid, Missy, nobody is trying to shove anything down your throat.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#50254 Feb 7, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

if you honestly believe people accept you then why are here ?
Why are posting ?
who in here have you convince that gay marriage is acceptable ?
My purpose here isn't to convince you that my marriage is "acceptable".
My purpose here is to remind you that you don't have the right to deny others their rights.
My purpose here is to remind you that referendums are not legal in denying rights to others.
My purpose here is to remind you that there are communities of faith that don't happen to think there's a conflict between religion and marriage equality.
My purpose here is to remind you that in spite of your opinions, I am legally married in a union that is recognized by the federal government.

Given that you're completely powerless to do anything about that fact, why are you here? There's not ONE thing you can do to reverse, or slow, the progress of marriage equality.
So, why are you here????? What are you getting from this????
How many same-sex marriages have you prevented from taking place?
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50255 Feb 7, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
My purpose here isn't to convince you that my marriage is "acceptable".
My purpose here is to remind you that you don't have the right to deny others their rights.
My purpose here is to remind you that referendums are not legal in denying rights to others.
My purpose here is to remind you that there are communities of faith that don't happen to think there's a conflict between religion and marriage equality.
My purpose here is to remind you that in spite of your opinions, I am legally married in a union that is recognized by the federal government.
Given that you're completely powerless to do anything about that fact, why are you here? There's not ONE thing you can do to reverse, or slow, the progress of marriage equality.
So, why are you here????? What are you getting from this????
How many same-sex marriages have you prevented from taking place?
then in your role you FAILED
you have not convinced me or anyone else that your marriage is valid

my role is like that of any Christian
to spread God's love and through God's love and forgiveness we can enter into heaven.
But we do need to repent our sins.
yes we all have sins even us Christians. The difference is we acknowledge we're sinners and we ask God to forgive us and help us. As Christians we can't force you to see the light nor would we want to. All we can do is point the way to it.
To me that is success.
I've been able to tell you that God is willing to forgive you. Any failure is still on you.

You had to FORCE gay marriage. What a hollow victory it is when you FORCE something.
Christians don't have to force anything.
God's final judgement will occur no matter what.
truth

Granite City, IL

#50256 Feb 7, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
to spread God's love and through God's love and forgiveness we can enter into heaven.
yes we all have sins even us Christians. The difference is we acknowledge we're sinners and we ask God to forgive us and help us. As Christians we can't force you to see the light nor would we want to. All we can do is point the way to it.
To me that is success.
I've been able to tell you that God is willing to forgive you. Any failure is still on you.
You had to FORCE gay marriage. What a hollow victory it is when you FORCE something.
Just like the end of slavery was FORCED? If we would have left it to the states, there'd still be slaves in some of the Southern ones.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50257 Feb 7, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like the end of slavery was FORCED? If we would have left it to the states, there'd still be slaves in some of the Southern ones.
still trying to compare the civil rights movement to the gay movement.
how is that working out for you ?
is Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton jumping on your band wagon ?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50258 Feb 7, 2014
Wow wrote:
yawn

Get some new material..... that shit closes out of town.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50259 Feb 7, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
To me that is success.
The federal government says his marriage is valid. They count, you don't.

Your religious blabbering is irrelevant. This is the USA, not the United States of Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,564,958
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Dr Guru 242,263
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 105,218
Cash me ouside 1 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 2 hr thomas 2056 1,757
has anyone ever had sex with an animal? (Jul '12) 2 hr el grosso loco 24
Any hot guys in Chicago ? 20-29 yo 4 hr Black Knight 5

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages