Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
43,081 - 43,100 of 49,246 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
Note to Truth , Xavier, CaliGirl, Dusty and others
this how you do it. Post something worthwhile to discuss.
I've given you something to discuss multiple times which is: your opinions about gay men (and anal sex) are irrelevant to marriage equality.

Post all you like, but you will realize (at some point) that you're beating your head up against a brick wall. We have marriage equality and there's not one damned thing you can do about it.

I know, I know, I know, you think I've bashed and insulted you again. Have you wondered why revealing the truth to you makes you feel as thought you've been insulted?

The truth hurts, but you do have to hear it.
Earth Angel

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Now where in that comment did i even mention myself let alone boost about myself ?
come on you want to make silly stupid comment about others then back it up.
Or here is an idea post something of your own for a change. If your able to.
You're so blind. Get that log out of your eye.
Earth Angel

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
http://www.washingtonblade.com /2014/01/29/boehner-tells-lgbt -caucus-way-enda-will-pass/
well it looks like Boehner finally got something right. Nowe lets just hope he keeps putting this nonsense on the back burner forever.
No need to just keep bashing me or others. You look boring doing that.
By contrast i post articles and links about gays that can be discussed like adults if you're up to it. Probably not. You haven't been so far.
I expect another round of boring insults. Ho Hum.
This is about gay marriage not employment discrimination. You are posting off topic. Any moron can do that.
Earth Angel

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

And you are saying Boehner got something right because he refuses to support ending discrimination against gay people. Bigot.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

i DON'T respond back to imposters you should know that by now.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I've given you something to discuss multiple times which is: your opinions about gay men (and anal sex) are irrelevant to marriage equality.
Post all you like, but you will realize (at some point) that you're beating your head up against a brick wall. We have marriage equality and there's not one damned thing you can do about it.
I know, I know, I know, you think I've bashed and insulted you again. Have you wondered why revealing the truth to you makes you feel as thought you've been insulted?
The truth hurts, but you do have to hear it.
What a short term memory you have.
You have bashed me plenty of times including using swear words.
The issue of gay marriage is long from over although you would like it to be. There are still a lot of states that still do not allow it.
And as others besides me have pointed out gays will never be satisfied with just marriage between two gays. At some point gays will want a polygamy marriage, bestiality, and who knows what else.
Then their is how divorce will be handled. I've already provided a link where it discusses that gays will want special handling in such manners.
So this issue is far from over.
And that is a truth that bothers you more then it does me.
As for gay anal sex that is your cross to bear. And you actually brought it up this time not me.
Earth Angel

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
i DON'T respond back to imposters you should know that by now.
You don't respond to anything except with childish insults. That's why you are losing this debate. Because you refuse to defend any of your views after they are so thoroughly dismantled.
Earth Angel

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

And as others besides me have pointed out gays will never be satisfied with just marriage between two gays. At some point gays will want a polygamy marriage, bestiality, and who knows what else.
Of course. Which is why allowing women to vote has lead to dogs voting.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Spook KneeGar wrote:
<quoted text>
That is sooooooooooooooo stupid because not a single player is gay. Sheeshus!!! You certainly are deranged, indeed. Go kill yourself. FREAK!
How do YOU know that none of the players are gay?

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
i noticed the abortion rate keeps going down every year.
The liberals and women fought so hard for it. But the novelty of it worn off.
Or else women realized its not what God wanted them to d.
I'm betting on the God choice.
Now we come to gays
They can't wait to get married. Its their way of protesting the Church.
But marriage is a real and serious commitment in life.
Gays are just not the committing type. Especially for a real meaningful relation with a loved one.
Watch for the marriage rate for gays to go down in about 5 years.
And even before that watch the divorce rate go way up for gays.
Maybe 3 years for that.
Don't worry Dusty i'm sure there is a divorce lawyer out there waiting to take your money. It might even be a Christian lawyer.
You've officially taken over the title of "Stupidest Poster on Topix".
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
HALF TIME SHOW SUCKS
i hope next year they get someone famous
Half time at the Super Bowl and you check in here? Are you obsessed with gays or what?
lickmytool

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

It's Johnson bar time soon, can't wait till my partner help's me to play hid the Johnson bar. yum yum
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
http://www.washingtonblade.com /2014/01/29/boehner-tells-lgbt -caucus-way-enda-will-pass/
well it looks like Boehner finally got something right. Nowe lets just hope he keeps putting this nonsense on the back burner forever.
No need to just keep bashing me or others. You look boring doing that.
By contrast i post articles and links about gays that can be discussed like adults if you're up to it. Probably not. You haven't been so far.
I expect another round of boring insults. Ho Hum.
Note to idiot:

If you continue to post lies and calumny, you can expect to be bashed.

Discuss like adults? Honey, adults don't try to conflate gays with polygamy and bestiality. That's for juveniles like you.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Why do you have that picture of the cross? Are you intentionally trying to disrespect all Christians?
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You've officially taken over the title of "Stupidest Poster on Topix".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
Who would of ever thought gay marriage would of ever been an issue 50 year ago?
The gays, and the state of Minnesota where the first marriage license denial was made for gays. You might try educating yourself on a subject before you throw yourself into conversation about it.

Any other stupid questions we can answer for you?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Earth Angel wrote:
Would you care to provide evidence of "what gays want" or do you just enjoy making shit up about gay people?

"Who knows what else?" Well, the first thing is to have all anti-gay bigots tested to find out which of them are secretly gay. Didn't know there was a test, did you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
well the he/she is not a normal person.
In ILLINOIS the law reads as long as you are male regardless of what you think you are you still use the male bathroom.
I'm pretty sure most states have that same law on the books.
And i'm betting she likes guys.
As long as she has male parts that makes her gay.
Whether you like it or not that is the way it is.
very few of these he/she ever become full girls. And they all are gay.
Just when we think you can't out stupid yourself, there you go and prove us wrong.

Gender identity has absolutely nothing to do with sexual orientation. If you weren't an uneducated simpleton, you would know that already.

Carry on with your stupidity imposter angel. Keep us amused!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
oh please.. Even Jesus answered that question.
but as i said a zillion times ( you're either new here or you just ignore what you don't like )
that i don't do bible quotes they lead to a tit4tat back and forth and i just wont play that game.
there are plenty of others in here that will accommodate you if that is what you want to do.
instead i deal with the world as it is today not as it was over 2000 years ago.
the bible does apply forever . It is God's word.
but realistically man who has with free will ( another gift from God ) made changes to God's wishes for us. Some of them include wars, executions, abortion, and divorce.
So in this real modern world even Christians must adapt while still believing in Christ and doing the best we can. Christians today do have deal with issues of divorce.
Luckily for me i never faced that. But i've seen it in other family members, friends, co-workers, and neighbors.
So it would be IGNORANT to address it in the manner you want. I just don't play silly games.
Gays will also face divorce. The big question is how will they handle it. I think they want to make changes in the laws. Once they find out how everyone loses in a divorce they can't cope with that. Gays up until now have never lost. But even liberal judges can't help them much in a divorce.
Guess this idiot imposter is so stupid, he can't even fathom that gays have been divorcing already for decades.

"gays up until now have never lost" !!!!!! LOL!!!!!! Seriously folks, no one is capable of pretending to be this stupid!!!
Judge and Jury

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

We find you Guilty of disrespecting ALL Christians.
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess this idiot imposter is so stupid, he can't even fathom that gays have been divorcing already for decades.
"gays up until now have never lost" !!!!!! LOL!!!!!! Seriously folks, no one is capable of pretending to be this stupid!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ 2013/07/01/mike-huckabee-gay-m arriage-polygamy_n_3530188.htm l
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/land-gay-mar...
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/13/vati...
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jan/06/news/...
well i guess we now know which direction the gay agenda will go now that they are getting married.
LOL they don't know when to stop.
maybe we should tax them for each additional marriage
Gays have had marriage equality for over a decade now in 17 countries. Can you advise which one of these countries has also adopted polygamy? Oh, and just fyi, your ridiculous polygamy "argument" was brought up by fundies in all 17 of those countries too. Seems fundamentalist are stupid on all continents.

Oh, and since you like articles so much, here you go. Read it and weep!!

http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/02/03/3905413...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,095,456
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min _Zoey_ 4,631
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min LRS 176,728
Word (Dec '08) 25 min _Zoey_ 4,626
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 27 min _Zoey_ 7,732
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 29 min Its me Albie 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Zap Brannigan 97,773

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••