Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,875

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Read more
misunderstood

United States

#49980 Feb 1, 2014
I don't understand
lickmytool

Centralia, IL

#49981 Feb 1, 2014
tonight i'm going to put a 8 inch Johnson bar in my pooh eye ,yum yum
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49983 Feb 1, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a hint for you:
Christians aren't haters and you are one.i don't want to spread love to my
Gay pals,would rather see fundies
like you shut up about Gays.You're
stereotyping them.I know a lot of
Gay Christians,they exist whether you
believe it or not.Don't flatter yourself,
I'm not thinking of you at all...as if!
Christians aren't haters and you are one ??
ok so since i'm a Christian ( you don't get to judge remember ) it means i'm not a hater.
yeah i can go with that. Glad you don't believe in judging others.

Gays would rather Christians not post in here.
Well gays don't get to decide that. Topix runs this forum and they allow us.
You need to take that judgement call of yours up with topix

gays do stereotype themselves. LOL i've seen a few gay parades in Chicago to know.

gay christians ? what an oxymoron idea that is. So wrong on so many levels.

and i wish you would get over your fixation on me. You're kinda creepy.
Post to KiMare for your judgement lessons
or to Dusty for your gay life lessons
Dusty would love it he's been trying hard to go hetero. Maybe you could help with that.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49984 Feb 1, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
PARADISE?
LOL i guess for gays hell would be a paradise.
they can have all the anal sex there they want with each other.

meanwhile us Christians will be heaven
the real one with God in it.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49985 Feb 1, 2014
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/01/mike...

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/land-gay-mar...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/13/vati...

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jan/06/news/...

well i guess we now know which direction the gay agenda will go now that they are getting married.
LOL they don't know when to stop.
maybe we should tax them for each additional marriage
worrisome as a kitten

United States

#49986 Feb 1, 2014
That's me
Ace

Christopher, IL

#49987 Feb 1, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is for humans. Bringing dogs into the discussion makes you look stupid. Oh wait... you ARE stupid.
And not to long ago people thought gay marriage was stupid and would never happen. Everyone wants one more inch to suit their needs. When does mankind stop adding inches to immoral behavior?
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49988 Feb 1, 2014
Besides adding to their immoral behavior
( i got to be careful here CaliGirl will say i'm judging even though others post on these topics too )
gays will also be trying to change standard laws on marriage.

it takes a real commitment to make a marriage work. But it when it doesn't work we have laws in place on how to handle child custody, property division, and other benefit splits.

Can't wait to see how the gays handle that. Gays are used to changing laws away from the normal to benefiting them. Lets see how they deal with a messy divorce.
Christian Activist

Granite City, IL

#49989 Feb 1, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
Besides adding to their immoral behavior
( i got to be careful here CaliGirl will say i'm judging even though others post on these topics too )
gays will also be trying to change standard laws on marriage.
it takes a real commitment to make a marriage work. But it when it doesn't work we have laws in place on how to handle child custody, property division, and other benefit splits.
Can't wait to see how the gays handle that. Gays are used to changing laws away from the normal to benefiting them. Lets see how they deal with a messy divorce.
I thought you supported the Biblical definition of marriage? That doesn't include divorce.

Matthew 19:4-6
He answered,“Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said,‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.

What's all this talk about divorce? That's as bad ad gay marriage.
truth

Granite City, IL

#49990 Feb 1, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> And not to long ago people thought gay marriage was stupid and would never happen. Everyone wants one more inch to suit their needs. When does mankind stop adding inches to immoral behavior?
The problem is that it is only immoral because of your religious views and not everyone shares them. What gives you the right to say what is and is not moral for someone else to do? They aren't hurting you. Their marriage in no way effects you or yours. They are just trying to live their life as they see fit. That's what this country is supposed to be about; freedom and individual liberty.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49991 Feb 1, 2014
Christian Activist wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you supported the Biblical definition of marriage? That doesn't include divorce.
Matthew 19:4-6
He answered,“Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, and said,‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.
What's all this talk about divorce? That's as bad ad gay marriage.
oh please.. Even Jesus answered that question.
but as i said a zillion times ( you're either new here or you just ignore what you don't like )
that i don't do bible quotes they lead to a tit4tat back and forth and i just wont play that game.
there are plenty of others in here that will accommodate you if that is what you want to do.

instead i deal with the world as it is today not as it was over 2000 years ago.
the bible does apply forever . It is God's word.
but realistically man who has with free will ( another gift from God ) made changes to God's wishes for us. Some of them include wars, executions, abortion, and divorce.
So in this real modern world even Christians must adapt while still believing in Christ and doing the best we can. Christians today do have deal with issues of divorce.
Luckily for me i never faced that. But i've seen it in other family members, friends, co-workers, and neighbors.
So it would be IGNORANT to address it in the manner you want. I just don't play silly games.

Gays will also face divorce. The big question is how will they handle it. I think they want to make changes in the laws. Once they find out how everyone loses in a divorce they can't cope with that. Gays up until now have never lost. But even liberal judges can't help them much in a divorce.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49992 Feb 1, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that it is only immoral because of your religious views and not everyone shares them. What gives you the right to say what is and is not moral for someone else to do? They aren't hurting you. Their marriage in no way effects you or yours. They are just trying to live their life as they see fit. That's what this country is supposed to be about; freedom and individual liberty.
so what you're saying is that something is only immoral if it affects you personally ?
i guess according to you cannibalism would be ok for as long as you are not on the menu.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#49993 Feb 1, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't play silly games.
And yet....
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

Gays will also face divorce. The big question is how will they handle it. I think they want to make changes in the laws..
No, No, No, NO, NO, NO, NO! We don't change the laws, we know how to circumvent them. Remember? That's what you said earlier.

We witty, witty, witty gays. Figuring out all sorts of loopholes in those heterosexual laws so we can get our way.
truth

Granite City, IL

#49994 Feb 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
so what you're saying is that something is only immoral if it affects you personally ?
i guess according to you cannibalism would be ok for as long as you are not on the menu.
With your limited mental capabilities you would think something like that.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#49995 Feb 2, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Take religion out of the equation and even nature it's self should teach you that man and women complete each other. A women can breast feed, I would hate to see Adam or Steve try and breast feed a child. Man and women has the right equipment to reproduce together. Adam and Steve doesn't. Man was made bigger, stronger to build and support a home. Women was made meeker, smaller and smarter in may ways to keep the home together. Women has great looking hooters:) Adam or Steve doesn't!!!! When man and women make love they may be next to the outhouse but not in it lol Doesn't nature teach you that you shouldn't play in shit?
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49996 Feb 2, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet....
<quoted text>
No, No, No, NO, NO, NO, NO! We don't change the laws, we know how to circumvent them. Remember? That's what you said earlier.
We witty, witty, witty gays. Figuring out all sorts of loopholes in those heterosexual laws so we can get our way.
you are so silly at times
gays do whatever will work both circumvent and/or change the laws.
Gays cannot accept not getting their way.
Gays will destroy anyone or anything that stands in their way.
Examples that baker and that couple with the waitress.

So just imagine what will happen in a gay divorce if there are kids involved through adoption.
Kids have a hard enough time in a heterosexual divorce.
At least in a hetero divorce both sides usually still love the kids and want them.
Gays are not loving people.Just look at the language they use in here.
Gays use people like that waitress did to get what they want.
Gays will hurt people like they did that baker when they don't get what they want.
Gay divorces are going to be really nasty and gays will find a way to make someone else hurt in the process. Gays always do.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49997 Feb 2, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
With your limited mental capabilities you would think something like that.
yet you don't say you disagree with it. Bon Appetit
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49998 Feb 2, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Take religion out of the equation and even nature it's self should teach you that man and women complete each other. A women can breast feed, I would hate to see Adam or Steve try and breast feed a child. Man and women has the right equipment to reproduce together. Adam and Steve doesn't. Man was made bigger, stronger to build and support a home. Women was made meeker, smaller and smarter in may ways to keep the home together. Women has great looking hooters:) Adam or Steve doesn't!!!! When man and women make love they may be next to the outhouse but not in it lol Doesn't nature teach you that you shouldn't play in shit?
well said !!!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49999 Feb 2, 2014
http://gaymarriage.lifetips.com/cat/64296/gay...
this is a gay FRIENDLY site
so gays should be agreeing with this site.

now here is a quote from it
more and more therapists are taking the extra step to get trained in counseling services specific to your needs as a gay couple.
UNQUOTE

kinda kills that argument that gays make that they are EQUAL and that a marriage of two gays is EQUAL to a heterosexual marriage.
Well if its so equal why do therapists need specific training on counseling gay couples ?

remember this is a GAY FRIENDLY site noticing there is a difference.
Gays need special treatment. Its the gay agenda.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50006 Feb 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL just a suggestion but trying looking up what FAITH means.
It means you believe things you can't prove.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min PolakPotrafi 1,206,787
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min zion 52,320
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min Cold Front 69,311
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Jacques in Orleans 185,889
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,150
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,815
Executive Producer of True Crime Horror 3 hr YoYoBratt 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]