Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50008 Feb 2, 2014
Facts wrote:
Homosexuals especially the male ones are prone to having too many sexual partners without developing emotional attachments at all. This sexual promiscuity devoid of emotional attachment makes homosexuality and narcissism kind of synonymous.
Making statements like that makes YOU synonymous with philistine.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50009 Feb 2, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> And not to long ago people thought gay marriage was stupid and would never happen. Everyone wants one more inch to suit their needs. When does mankind stop adding inches to immoral behavior?
Tell me, do you consider lying immoral?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50011 Feb 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
instead i deal with the world as it is today not as it was over 2000 years ago.
the bible does apply forever . It is God's word.
You don't even realize the contradiction in that, do you?

Prove that the Buybull is 'god's word.'
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50012 Feb 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
so what you're saying is that something is only immoral if it affects you personally ?
i guess according to you cannibalism would be ok for as long as you are not on the menu.
Have you EVER had a logical thought in your life? I'm betting NO WAY.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50013 Feb 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<
gays do stereotype themselves. LOL i've seen a few gay parades in Chicago to know.
Is that so....... and I suppose you just stumbled upon them unexpectedly..... and repeatedly, eh?

Who do you think you're fooling?
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50014 Feb 2, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
The "real one?"
ahhahaahah
hjahahahahahaha
ahhahahahahah
hahahahaahah
more spam AGAIN from you.
what a total loss of creditability
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50015 Feb 2, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Take religion out of the equation and even nature it's self should teach you that man and women complete each other. A women can breast feed, I would hate to see Adam or Steve try and breast feed a child. Man and women has the right equipment to reproduce together. Adam and Steve doesn't. Man was made bigger, stronger to build and support a home. Women was made meeker, smaller and smarter in may ways to keep the home together. Women has great looking hooters:) Adam or Steve doesn't!!!! When man and women make love they may be next to the outhouse but not in it lol Doesn't nature teach you that you shouldn't play in shit?
yawn
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50016 Feb 2, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
It means you believe things you can't prove.
wrong again
it means you don't need it to be proven because you ACCEPT it as the truth
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50017 Feb 2, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even realize the contradiction in that, do you?
Prove that the Buybull is 'god's word.'
you need to learn how to spell. Public education really let you down.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50018 Feb 2, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you EVER had a logical thought in your life? I'm betting NO WAY.
you lost another bet. Gambling is a sin you shouldn't invest your money in.

Thinking about God's love in my life is about the most logical thought any Christian could have.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50019 Feb 2, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that so....... and I suppose you just stumbled upon them unexpectedly..... and repeatedly, eh?
Who do you think you're fooling?
i grew up in Chicago its kinds hard to avoid any Chicago parade.
i guess you have to live there to understand it.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50020 Feb 2, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
yawn
since you slept though it
i'll re-post it just for you. Its really worth reading.

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Take religion out of the equation and even nature it's self should teach you that man and women complete each other. A women can breast feed, I would hate to see Adam or Steve try and breast feed a child. Man and women has the right equipment to reproduce together. Adam and Steve doesn't. Man was made bigger, stronger to build and support a home. Women was made meeker, smaller and smarter in may ways to keep the home together. Women has great looking hooters:) Adam or Steve doesn't!!!! When man and women make love they may be next to the outhouse but not in it lol Doesn't nature teach you that you shouldn't play in shit?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50021 Feb 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again
it means you don't need it to be proven because you ACCEPT it as the truth
Are you kidding me? It means you accept WITHOUT proof..... because you have no proof.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50022 Feb 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to learn how to spell. Public education really let you down.
Change the subject away from your obvious mistake. Maybe no one will notice.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50023 Feb 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
since you slept though it
i'll re-post it just for you. Its really worth reading.
Ace wrote:
It was stupid the first time I read it. You are stupid for repeating it. What kind of idiot writes about men breast feeding a child?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#50024 Feb 2, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i grew up in Chicago its kinds hard to avoid any Chicago parade.
i guess you have to live there to understand it.
Yeah.... Chicago is such a tiny city. Everything that happens is right in your face.
jmm11b

Elk Grove Village, IL

#50026 Feb 2, 2014
Enough wrote:
Never thought so in the past but think so now. The media is DEFINITELY liberal.
a legitimate news media will conduct research on a subject they report on. Once you increase your knowledge of a subject, short of deliberately lying you report the facts. So if you like opinions then listen to AM radio, if you want facts read a newspaper like the chicago tribune.

Our major national news media with one exception does a creditable job of being objective. You need to separate the pundits from real news reporting. If you choose to believe the news is unfairly biased then you have a bleak future in front of you as you can trust nothing.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50027 Feb 2, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? It means you accept WITHOUT proof..... because you have no proof.
wow you get slower thinking every day
have you forgotten this was about FAITH and what FAITH means

i can't wait for tomorrow when you have to go back to the 5th grade
ask your teacher to define FAITH for you.
you can't seem to handle a Christian explaining it.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50028 Feb 2, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Gambling is a sin?
ahahahahah
ahhaahhaahahha
ahahahahahah
ahahahahahah
You have the NERVE to talk about "god's love in your life?" You certainly haven't demonstrated it.
more spam from you
what a childish person you are
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#50029 Feb 2, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of idiot writes about men breast feeding a child?
you'll have to ask ACE he wrote not me.
here to make sure you know what its about when you ask him i'll post it again for ya
its the Christian in me thanks are not necessary

Ace wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cleo 240,294
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,520,792
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr They cannot kill ... 10,569
Protest is Treason 6 hr Our President Trump 1
Parental Alienation is Child Abuse 10 hr Fathers4Justice 1
Look at Minn. Maine & Michigan. 11 hr They cannot kill ... 10
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 11 hr honeymylove 2,524

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages