Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52072 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#49915 Jan 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

And the fact is, in spite of a propaganda campaign to change the logical observation of a child, most pre-college kids are against calling ss couples married.
Hunty, if you're going to fabricate sh!t, at lease attempt to make it credible. This is a load of rubbish. Once again, you prove yourself to be a senile old joke.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#49917 Feb 1, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Mot pre college kids do not believe ss can be married. Care to provide a source for that? or are you just making things up again?
Sorry, but telling gay people that you refuse to honor their marriage vows even though their church, their family and their government does is discrimination. Whether your defense mechanisms allow you to admit it or not.
Look it up, I found it easily to expose your lie.

It is not discrimination to accurately describe differences.

It is however deceit and moral failure to falsely equate two distinct relationships.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#49918 Feb 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

And the fact is, in spite of a propaganda campaign to change the logical observation of a child, most pre-college kids are against calling ss couples married.
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunty, if you're going to fabricate sh!t, at lease attempt to make it credible. This is a load of rubbish. Once again, you prove yourself to be a senile old joke.
Wow, you were silent when 'truth' told a lie, but now, you want verification? Once again you expose your deceit, distortion and denial.

Look it up, it is easy.
truth

Granite City, IL

#49919 Feb 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm lying. I just made all of this up, but if you want to prove me wrong you'll need to waste your time to do so. Then I'll laugh because I have the mentality of a 13 year old who derives pleasure from seeing how much he can annoy the adults.
right?
truth

Granite City, IL

#49920 Feb 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wow, you were silent when 'truth' told a lie, but now, you want verification? Once again you expose your deceit, distortion and denial.
Look it up, it is easy.
What lie did I tell sweety? And it's real cute you playing coy like this. We both know you made that crap up and cannot find anything to back it up or you would have already posted it. You lying sack.

The truth is that you're just a very angry, bitter person who thinks that by coming here and trying to hurt others and make them as bitter as himself that he is accomplishing something. You are. You are spreading hatred and strife and in the process damning yourself to hell. That is if you believe all that magical man in the sky that created a fiery pit of eternal anguishing torment that he created to threaten us with if we did not bow down and be totally submissive. That pit of eternal, unimaginable suffering he created out of love though. Cause he's just a nice guy like that.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49921 Feb 1, 2014
The bummer about weekends is the kids come out to play on topix.
But it does prove that kids do know the difference between a NORMAL loving heterosexual marriage and the PERVERTED gays bastardized version gays call marriage.
Ace

Benton, IL

#49922 Feb 1, 2014
There has to be a stopping point to most everything. So when is the stopping point to equality? Beasteanity? People that love their animals could make just as good of argument for love an equality as gay people can about marriage.

I know the gays will say gay marriage is not about sex, it's about love and equality.
I will guarantee you that very few humans will show as much love and loyalty as me black labs does!
Now how many gays will say they support beasteanity? I bet very very few. Equality is everyones vision of freedom to choose, so if gays don't support beasteanity that gays are discriminating equality.
In 50 year beasteanity could be the next big issue for equality. You think not? Who would of ever thought gay marriage would of ever been an issue 50 year ago?
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49923 Feb 1, 2014
Ace wrote:
There has to be a stopping point to most everything. So when is the stopping point to equality? Beasteanity? People that love their animals could make just as good of argument for love an equality as gay people can about marriage.
I know the gays will say gay marriage is not about sex, it's about love and equality.
I will guarantee you that very few humans will show as much love and loyalty as me black labs does!
Now how many gays will say they support beasteanity? I bet very very few. Equality is everyones vision of freedom to choose, so if gays don't support beasteanity that gays are discriminating equality.
In 50 year beasteanity could be the next big issue for equality. You think not? Who would of ever thought gay marriage would of ever been an issue 50 year ago?
i could see gays doing that.
I can also see gays wanting to have a polygamy relationships too.
maybe a 3some or 4some marriage.
Could even include an opposite sex as one of the group.
That would be one way they could have kids without adoption and still maintain a gay marriage.
Or having a woman to do the tasks like cooking and cleaning. Gays by nature have no respect for women.

In the end how equal really is that marriage ? Even if its all make gays. Someone will always become the 3rd wheel
Probably would be Dusty. With his wacky hate i could see him falling into the background quickly in a 3some gay marriage.
Gays be careful what you wish for you just might get it..
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49924 Feb 1, 2014
typo should read as
Even if its all male gays.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49925 Feb 1, 2014
http://healthland.time.com/2012/07/26/i-do-i-...

wow i no sooner wrote that post and then i found this link above.
Here is a direct quote too

. But spurred on by the same-sex marriage debate and more-sympathetic portrayals of polygamists and polyamorists in our larger culture, some plural families are coming out of the shadows and beginning to advocate for their way of life.
UNQUOTE

so i guess SS marriage would fit in well with this crowd.
And with ACE's suggestion they get to have the family dog in marriage too. I can see it now Dusty first replaced by 2 gays in his marriage and in his next marriage replaced by the family dog.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49926 Feb 1, 2014
hey rabnew
lets see how long you and your friends ignore these latest posts.
polygamy and gays great topic
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49927 Feb 1, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/maine-court-rules-favor...

this happened when he/she was in the 5th grade now the he/she is in high school.
And they are still going after the grade school over a bathroom issue.
This is a good example of how vindictive gays are.
The gay agenda has no time limits on FORCING everyone to accept their life choices.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#49928 Feb 1, 2014
Ace wrote:
There has to be a stopping point to most everything. So when is the stopping point to equality? Beasteanity? People that love their animals could make just as good of argument for love an equality as gay PEOPLE can about marriage.
You just answered your own question.

PEOPLE.

You see, an animal does not have the ability to consent to a marriage contract. Never has. Never will. Only adult humans in their right minds have that ability.

Now, can you answer me why so many anti-marriage folks like yourself have difficulty in understanding the legal and cognitive differences between humans and animals? The rest of us just don't get that.

Location hidden

#49929 Feb 1, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/maine-co urt-rules-favor-transgender-pu pil-165405315.html
this happened when he/she was in the 5th grade now the he/she is in high school.
And they are still going after the grade school over a bathroom issue.
This is a good example of how vindictive gays are.
The gay agenda has no time limits on FORCING everyone to accept their life choices.
Again, you are confused. There is no mention in the article that this girl is gay, and it would be irrelevant if she was.

But of course she should be able to use the girl's restroom. She's a girl. Would you rather she go to the men's room? Can you tell us ONE problem with her using the Women's room? Are people watching her go? Is she doing anything private in public? Why would it be a problem?

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Kansas City, MO.

#49930 Feb 1, 2014
IMPORTANT NOTICE wrote:
Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die .......Homosexual go to hell when they die ..........
WOW they were right..........you can't fix stupid!!! [email protected]

Location hidden

#49931 Feb 1, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
http://healthland.time.com/201 2/07/26/i-do-i-do-i-do-i-do-po lygamy-raises-its-profile-in-a merica/
wow i no sooner wrote that post and then i found this link above.
Here is a direct quote too
. But spurred on by the same-sex marriage debate and more-sympathetic portrayals of polygamists and polyamorists in our larger culture, some plural families are coming out of the shadows and beginning to advocate for their way of life.
UNQUOTE
so i guess SS marriage would fit in well with this crowd.
And with ACE's suggestion they get to have the family dog in marriage too. I can see it now Dusty first replaced by 2 gays in his marriage and in his next marriage replaced by the family dog.
So, you blame gay people who marry one at a time, for the escapades of straight people who want to legally live in herds?

Does that really make sense to you?
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49932 Feb 1, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You just answered your own question.
PEOPLE.
You see, an animal does not have the ability to consent to a marriage contract. Never has. Never will. Only adult humans in their right minds have that ability.
Now, can you answer me why so many anti-marriage folks like yourself have difficulty in understanding the legal and cognitive differences between humans and animals? The rest of us just don't get that.
you're the first gay to bring up the point of consent to marriage.
The gays point has always been only about equal rights based on loving each other just like us heterosexuals do.

As for animals consent to marriage i think i case could be made that dogs have unconditional love towards humans.
How much more consent do you need ?
I agree with ACE there is no end to what gays will demand.
Marriage laws are just the beginning.

Location hidden

#49933 Feb 1, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i could see gays doing that.
I can also see gays wanting to have a polygamy relationships too.
maybe a 3some or 4some marriage.
Does the idea excite you? A bit creepy, that.

It could happen, but polygamy today seems to be largely restricted to heterosexual religious fundamentalists. And the downside to that, including forced under-age marriages and a surplus of young males in those communities, would be to be addressed before polygamy could become legal.

But right now, the discussion is about gay COUPLES marrying in the same way that straight people already do - one at a time.

Location hidden

#49934 Feb 1, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
The bummer about weekends is the kids come out to play on topix.
But it does prove that kids do know the difference between a NORMAL loving heterosexual marriage and the PERVERTED gays bastardized version gays call marriage.
At least you stopped pretending to be Christian. It must have been hard to keep up that false front. It's much easier just to admit that you are a run of the mill troll.

I'm gad you finally owned it.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49935 Feb 1, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you blame gay people who marry one at a time, for the escapades of straight people who want to legally live in herds?
Does that really make sense to you?
what a screwed up conclusion you made.
ROTFL i never said anything of the sort. All i did was provide a link for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Into The Night 60,126
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 216,902
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nuculur option 1,395,880
last post wins! (Dec '10) 15 min Retired SOF 2,151
abby6-29-16 29 min Mrs Gladys Kravitz 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 31 min Sublime1 102,525
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 1,683
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages