Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#49890 Jan 31, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Nahh. The schools will have already taken care of explaining reality to them. Young people do not hold the same biases a you. You have already lost this fight. just walk into any junior high school and ask if they think gay people should be discriminated against. You'll find that the ones like you are almost non-existent. The ones who do hold your bigoted views probably would keep their mouths shut because your kind of attitude and behavior only works when you get to hide behind the anonymity of the internet like a coward.
I don't think gays should be discriminated against. I do accurately note that ss couples are not the same as married couples.

And the fact is, in spite of a propaganda campaign to change the logical observation of a child, most pre-college kids are against calling ss couples married.

So, what is your name?

Smile.
truth

Granite City, IL

#49892 Jan 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think gays should be discriminated against. I do accurately note that ss couples are not the same as married couples.
And the fact is, in spite of a propaganda campaign to change the logical observation of a child, most pre-college kids are against calling ss couples married.
So, what is your name?
Smile.
Mot pre college kids do not believe ss can be married. Care to provide a source for that? or are you just making things up again?

Sorry, but telling gay people that you refuse to honor their marriage vows even though their church, their family and their government does is discrimination. Whether your defense mechanisms allow you to admit it or not.
marrying kind

Metropolis, IL

#49893 Jan 31, 2014
Do u Bobo take Booboo
bamboo

Metropolis, IL

#49894 Jan 31, 2014
Lichen planus
Gay Activist

Excelsior, MN

#49895 Jan 31, 2014
We are teaching children all about the gay life style. A former Surgeon General says we need to sexualize the children. The gays and their allies will eventually have all the power. Those against us, will end up in camps.
truth

Granite City, IL

#49901 Jan 31, 2014
IMPORTANT NOTICE wrote:
Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die ....... Homosexual go to hell when they die .......Homosexual go to hell when they die .......
And Old Mother Hubbard lived in a shoe. I read it in a book once, so it has to be factual.

Your adherence to the bronze age mythology of desert goat herders is cute. Really it is. But how did you choose that one particular mythology out of the thousands that have been invented? Why not Zeus, or Odin, or Zoroaster, or Krishna? Was it just the way you were raised?
SatanicActivist

Granite City, IL

#49904 Jan 31, 2014
IMPORTANT NOTICE wrote:
Homosexuals = satan ..... Homosexuals = satan ..... Homosexuals = satan ..... Homosexuals = satan ..... Homosexuals = satan ..... Homosexuals = satan ..... Homosexuals = satan ..... Homosexuals = satan ..... Homosexuals = satan .....
Homoexuals don't = Satan. Although Satan loves all of us, including the homosexuals. That's why he sacrificed everything to give us the apple of knowledge. He was trying to save us from a life of servitude to a self-serving, abusive, mentally ill father.

Think about it. Jahweh wanted us to live as ignorant sheep. He wanted to prevent us from reaching our full potential as sentient beings because, in his fear, he wanted to maintain complete control over us. Satan sacrificed his place as the head of all angels in Heaven to try to stop that atrocity from happening.

A real father, a loving father wants his children to grow even beyond his own abilities and power. When the father wants to keep his children from ever learning or growing so that he can dominate their soul, that's abuse.

So I ask you, who loves you more? The father who tries to keep his children as subservient little golems, or the neighbor who sacrifices his entire life and livelihood to save the child?
AtheistActivist

Granite City, IL

#49906 Jan 31, 2014
IMPORTANT NOTICE wrote:
Homosexuals are child rapist ...... Homosexuals are child rapist ...... Homosexuals are child rapist ...... Homosexuals are child rapist ...... Homosexuals are child rapist ...Homosexuals are child rapist ......... Homosexuals are child rapist ...... Homosexuals are child rapist ......Homosexuals are child rapist ...... Homosexuals are child rapist ...... Homosexuals are child rapist ...... Homosexuals are child rapist ......____ Homosexuals are child rapist ...... Homosexuals are child rapist ...... Homosexuals are child rapist ...... Homosexuals are child rapist ......
No, no, silly. That's the Catholics.
Gay Activist

Excelsior, MN

#49907 Jan 31, 2014
IMPORTANT NOTICE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hackers are tracking down your home address. Be sure to sleep with one eye open (-)(.)

Hope it's you. Be ready for 5 head shots from my Glock.
urgay

Granite City, IL

#49908 Jan 31, 2014
Gay Activist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope it's you. Be ready for 5 head shots from my Glock.
Head shots? You couldn't hit the broadside of a barn, boy.
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#49909 Jan 31, 2014
Love thy neighbor as thyself...
Live and let live...
Let him without sin, cast the first stone..
Judge not,yet thee be judged...
To thine own self be true...
Hey Butt Plug

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#49910 Jan 31, 2014
urgay wrote:
<quoted text>
Head shots? You couldn't hit the broadside of a barn, boy.
He gives head.
Hey Butt Plug

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#49911 Jan 31, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
Love thy neighbor as thyself...
Live and let live...
Let him without sin, cast the first stone..
Judge not,yet thee be judged...
To thine own self be true...
Go douche out your stinky pie hole.
Obama is a homo

Romeoville, IL

#49912 Jan 31, 2014
A man sticks his dick in a man.s butt and woman sticks her tounge in a vqagina what a great world.
IMPORTANT NOTICE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hackers are tracking down your home address. Be sure to sleep with one eye open (-)(.)
Cali Girl 14

Los Angeles, CA

#49913 Jan 31, 2014
Hey Butt Plug wrote:
<quoted text>Go douche out your stinky pie hole.
What a scholar you are.Mom must be proud!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#49914 Jan 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when gays claim that children can't tell the difference between a duplicate gendered couple and marriage.
That's not at all what I said, Hunty.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#49915 Jan 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Hunty, if you're going to fabricate sh!t, at lease attempt to make it credible. This is a load of rubbish. Once again, you prove yourself to be a senile old joke.

Location hidden

#49917 Feb 1, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Mot pre college kids do not believe ss can be married. Care to provide a source for that? or are you just making things up again?
Sorry, but telling gay people that you refuse to honor their marriage vows even though their church, their family and their government does is discrimination. Whether your defense mechanisms allow you to admit it or not.
Look it up, I found it easily to expose your lie.

It is not discrimination to accurately describe differences.

It is however deceit and moral failure to falsely equate two distinct relationships.

Location hidden

#49918 Feb 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Hunty, if you're going to fabricate sh!t, at lease attempt to make it credible. This is a load of rubbish. Once again, you prove yourself to be a senile old joke.
Wow, you were silent when 'truth' told a lie, but now, you want verification? Once again you expose your deceit, distortion and denial.

Look it up, it is easy.
truth

Granite City, IL

#49919 Feb 1, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm lying. I just made all of this up, but if you want to prove me wrong you'll need to waste your time to do so. Then I'll laugh because I have the mentality of a 13 year old who derives pleasure from seeing how much he can annoy the adults.
right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Cheech the Conser... 1,536,058
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min huntcoyotes 240,979
News Chicago's population decline continues for the ... 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 6
News Thaddeus S. "Ted" Lechowicz, 1938-2009: Cook Co... (Jan '09) 6 hr Jackson Browne 2
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 9 hr Earl 54
An EF-5 tornado would knock the Willis Tower ri... 13 hr Storm guy 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr Comrades 105,189

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages