Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52072 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#49864 Jan 31, 2014
You Homosexuals Are Sick wrote:
There is no place in the Kingdom of God for homosexuals. They are damned unless they repent. But those homosexuals that post here are all obviously sick people. They are lost to satan. Look at all the awful things they believe in. By all means they are the misfits of society. You can not change them. You have to isolate them,. And that, as the people of the United States obviously are rising up against these mental cases are, will happen. Gays and Lesbians live in a world of denial. Why accept the truth that you are odd and mentally sick when you can create your own world of fantasy that you are normal? It makes it easier for them to cope with their disorders. And that is salient on this thread.
You seem to be under the impression that someone would want to spend eternity with people as vile as you. You would be mistaken.

Location hidden

#49865 Jan 31, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
when are you ever planning on posting your own thoughts ? Or are you brain dead ?
i noticed the only posts gays have are to criticize Christians.
No, we criticize morons, not Christians. The fact that you happen to be both doesn't change that.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see gays ever posting anything POSITIVE about themselves and their lives.
Gays have nothing to believe in.
Gays support nothing.
We support demonstrating how moronic those that "oppose" homosexuality are. So far you are helping us tremendously.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
And gays have never built anything for anyone not even for themselves.
Really? Who built these moron?

Resource Center Dallas
AIDS Interfaith Network
Nelson Tebedo Community Clinic
Nutrition Center and United Black Ellument
AIDS Services of Austin
Out Youth
Houston Lesbian & Gay Community Center
Nova Hospice Care Center
outTexas Foundation
GLBT National Help Center

Who built them? The gays. And these are just for the Houston/Dallas/Austin area of Texas. I can find you thousands more. But you aren't really interested in truth now are you funditard?!!
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
No hospitals, no food banks, no homeless shelters, no abuse centers,, no anything.
I just disproved this outright lie. No doubt you will continue to spread it though. That's what you people do. Spread lies.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
But they are sure quick to criticize those who actually have donated time, money, and themselves to making a better world.
You seem to be under the utter misconception that people like you make the world better. You don't.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
So Dusty when are YOU planning on doing something worthwhile ?
I'm not Dusty, but I'm pretty sure I share this with him when I say, I do something worthwhile every single time I demonstrate how vile, uneducated, morally corrupt, and intentionally divisive people like you are.

Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah just as i thought you got nothing.
No, I had plenty. And I have plenty more. And unlike you, EVERY thing I state can be supported and verified. While all you have are ill formed opinions, lies, and deceitfulness. The only one who has nothing, is you. And moronically, you will continue to show up here everyday, and continue to demonstrate that fact to everyone reading this thread!!!
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Brain dead and useless.
Yes, you are.

Location hidden

#49866 Jan 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is,
Ss couples will only ever be mutually sterile pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage.
Instead of the Emperor with No Clothes, it is the Gay Couple with no Marriage.
Clearly, you are the idiot.
Smile.
No, the idiot is you. Demonstrating it isn't even required anymore. You're posts do that for us.
samies

Metropolis, IL

#49867 Jan 31, 2014
Marry me

Location hidden

#49868 Jan 31, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
i always wonder about that.
gays like Dusty love to walk around and say we're not a Christian
SERIOUSLY ?
Do we go around and say to gays - Hey You're Not A Gay !
No we don't do that. We take them at their word they are gay.
We deserve the same in return.
No, you don't. You've demonstrated the same standards, predetermining which other posters are "true Christians" or not. And yet you've provided no certificate from your Sky Santa that states you are in a position to do that. if you can do it, so can anyone else.
Earth Angel wrote:
After all who would want to say they are a Christian if they weren't one.
According to your very posts, apparently a lot of people. Not really one for keeping up are you moron?!
Earth Angel wrote:
Put up with all that gay hate just for our faith.
We don't hate your faith, we hate your stupidity.
Earth Angel wrote:
Why would a person want to say they're a Christian unless they really were.
I guess for the same reason that someone like you would inform other people that state they are a Christian, that they really aren't. A bunch of people all pretending they know what is or isn't a Christian. Here, this demonstrates you kind to a tee....

http://www.eatliver.com/i.php...
Earth Angel wrote:
So gays i do believe you're GAY
No one cares. You seem to still be labering under the impression that we give a rat's patoot about you and what you think. We don't. You're stupidity amuses us. That's where our interest ends.
Earth Angel wrote:
and whether or not you believe i'm a Christian i am one.
According to YOUR definition. You are NOT a Christian based on the definition of many other Christians.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49869 Jan 31, 2014
i love it.
they impersonate TWO of my screen names.
I must really be getting under someone's skin.
my posts must be dead on right or they would be ignoring me.
That's cool because i got more ideas - i get them all the time.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49870 Jan 31, 2014
i noticed the abortion rate keeps going down every year.
The liberals and women fought so hard for it. But the novelty of it worn off.
Or else women realized its not what God wanted them to d.
I'm betting on the God choice.

Now we come to gays
They can't wait to get married. Its their way of protesting the Church.
But marriage is a real and serious commitment in life.
Gays are just not the committing type. Especially for a real meaningful relation with a loved one.
Watch for the marriage rate for gays to go down in about 5 years.
And even before that watch the divorce rate go way up for gays.
Maybe 3 years for that.
Don't worry Dusty i'm sure there is a divorce lawyer out there waiting to take your money. It might even be a Christian lawyer.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49871 Jan 31, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
when are you ever planning on posting your own thoughts ? Or are you brain dead ?
i noticed the only posts gays have are to criticize Christians.
I don't see gays ever posting anything POSITIVE about themselves and their lives.
Gays have nothing to believe in.
Gays support nothing.
And gays have never built anything for anyone not even for themselves.
No hospitals, no food banks, no homeless shelters, no abuse centers,, no anything.
But they are sure quick to criticize those who actually have donated time, money, and themselves to making a better world.
So Dusty when are YOU planning on doing something worthwhile ?
Yeah just as i thought you got nothing. Brain dead and useless.
Are you kidding me with this hyperbole? I mean really?
-"gays have nothing to believe in" ??? Give me a break, queen.
-"gays support nothing"???....nothing, really?
-"And gays have never built anything for anyone not even for themselves."...??? That's just a dumb thing to say. Sort of looks like you didn't think that through.
So..........
You enjoy chatting up the gay boys instead of chasing down some pussy, eh?
truth

Granite City, IL

#49872 Jan 31, 2014
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be under the impression that there is a correlation between gays and sexual criminals, rapists, pedophiles and other sexual deviancy. There isn't. There's no correlation whatsoever. This is just another vacuous propagandist talking point that you funditards have come up with, because you don't have any real argument.
Criminals, rapists and pedophiles require victims. Homosexuals don't. The fact that you think all are related simply demonstrates yet again what a complete moron you are.
Although there is quite the correlation between Xtianity and pedophilia. It has a long tradition going back for a couple millennia.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49873 Jan 31, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
Of course it couldn't possibly be due to easier access to birth control, could it? Or better education..... or Plan B, which can be purchased at any drug store without a prescription. SMILE

EVERBODY is happy to see the abortion rate go down. God had nothing to do with it.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49874 Jan 31, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
Now we come to gays
What does "the Church" have to do with getting married?
truth

Granite City, IL

#49875 Jan 31, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
Now we come to gays
Gays are just not the committing type. Especially for a real meaningful relation with a loved one.
Maybe 3 years for that.
Don't worry Dusty i'm sure there is a divorce lawyer out there waiting to take your money. It might even be a Christian lawyer.
Gays get married to protest the church? Are you retarded? They get married to share in the benefits that the government provides to married couples. They could care less about your mythology.

Don't be an idiot. Republicans keep putting stricter regulations on abortion that close clinics and prevent women from receiving that service. that has nothing to do with God, dummy.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49876 Jan 31, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
I suppose you have data to back that up? Of course you don't. Sexual orientation has NOTHING to do with the ability to commit. You are a dunce.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49877 Jan 31, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
Maybe 3 years for that.
Miss Cleo, is that you? We thought you were in jail....

Here's a little secret: everybody knows the best divorce attorneys are Jews.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#49879 Jan 31, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i like this line.
And like the story, it will be a child standing on the side that looks at a ss couple and then at a heterosexual couple and says, "They are not married like mom and dad."
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49881 Jan 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
And like the story, it will be a child standing on the side that looks at a ss couple and then at a heterosexual couple and says, "They are not married like mom and dad."
Yeah, right..... another feeble-minded attempt at a guilt trip. As if children think that way...

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#49882 Jan 31, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Children aren't as naive as you are. They understand marriage equality. You're old. When you're generation is dead, so too will be this thread.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49883 Jan 31, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
He certainly doesn't need us...let's see if he'll just talk to himself...all idiots do!
are you really going to agree with someone who can't even come up with their own screen name ?
believe this the gays will never ignore me or any other Christian poster.
Gays like Dusty can't help himself.
They have to post back. They can't afford to let the gay agenda be challenged without a response.
So go ahead and agree with some name calling imposter.
But i gave you credit for thinking on your own without name calling. I guess i was wrong about that.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#49884 Jan 31, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
Now we come to gays
Bullshit.
Earth Angel wrote:
My husband is Jewish. We have no shortage of lawyers and doctors in the family.
Gay Activist

Excelsior, MN

#49885 Jan 31, 2014
It is rumored that our first gay President, Obama, will be signing an Executive Order authorizing the use of reeducation camps. You gay haters time is coming to an end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,394,484
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min IB DaMann 60,017
last post wins! (Apr '13) 47 min Red_Forman 1,105
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Orleans 216,474
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Cheftell 70,700
News Mexico 'Voice' contestant shot dead in Chicago 3 hr bozo 3
last post wins! (Dec '10) 3 hr Red_Forman 2,127
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr AngryLeak 102,441
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages