Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,898

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Read more
Ace

Christopher, IL

#49766 Jan 29, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he is unhappy because he can't
have equal rights.Everyone needs God!
I don't like it when anyone is hateful,
and if I feel disrespected, sometimes
I don't act like a Christian.That's when
I need my forgiveness as well.I haven't
seen God turn a soul away,since Satan!
Bullshit lol. Go back a few pages and do some reading. Dusty said him and his male counter part is legally married. How much more equal can a gay couple get than that? I believe Dusty gets a little disgruntled when his Hemorrhoids starts flaring up :) Maybe Dusty should put a little saltpeter in Rusty's hot Chocolate before bedtime lol.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#49767 Jan 29, 2014
Please Enter Your Name wrote:
<quoted text>Gays are DAMNED to hell. They are damned to hell because satan owns them! You, yourself, are a deceptive DEMON!!
You have a vivid imagination.I have
my protector St.Michael to guard against evil posers like you.
Good Democrat

Carbondale, IL

#49768 Jan 29, 2014
Can we agree that people who have anti-gay leanings need to be put in reeducation camps? I mean really.

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#49769 Jan 29, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/story /10029-this-sperm-donor-is-bei ng-forced-to-pay-child-support -for-a-ridiculous-reason-poten tial-sperm-donors-be-warned
so two lesbians are now going to force this sperm donor to pay child support.
watch how fast guys stop being sperm donors if they win in court.
Gays are never satisfied and only want to hurt even a nice guy who helped them out.
From your link:
The demand for child support came from the state of Kansas, not from either of the women, who are still together. When one of the women became ill and stopped working, the moms applied to Kansas for support for their daughter. The state then demanded Marotta step up and pay child support.

It's NOT the two Lesbians who are FORCING anything......it's the State of Kansas......try reading and checking your facts BEFORE making asinine comments!!!
You Are Still A Fool

Livermore, CA

#49770 Jan 29, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
From your link:
The demand for child support came from the state of Kansas, not from either of the women, who are still together. When one of the women became ill and stopped working, the moms applied to Kansas for support for their daughter. The state then demanded Marotta step up and pay child support.
It's NOT the two Lesbians who are FORCING anything......it's the State of Kansas......try reading and checking your facts BEFORE making asinine comments!!!
He doesn't care what truths you post Rose ! Just another fundie hating pretend Christian that ignores the truth where ever it's posted ! I posted that the Supreme court has affirmed many times that marriage is a right but he still denies this fact ! Just another my religion or hit the highway ,Just another hating phony Christian who ignores what is accepted fact and continuously twists the truth !

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#49771 Jan 30, 2014
You Are Still A Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't care what truths you post NorCal ! Just another fundie hating pretend Christian that ignores the truth where ever it's posted ! I posted that the Supreme court has affirmed many times that marriage is a right but he still denies this fact ! Just another my religion or hit the highway ,Just another hating phony Christian who ignores what is accepted fact and continuously twists the truth !
Well, that was obvious by the fact that he posted a link that CLEARLY shows it's the State who is trying to force the man to pay support.......the rest of their comment is just a lie!!!

Hope all is well with ya:-)
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49772 Jan 30, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You judge everyone too much period!
i guess i must be the only one doing that in here. What an honor.
And of course you're not judging me at all.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49773 Jan 30, 2014
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
From your link:
cause and effect
if the 2 lesbians had not gone to the state the state would not have gone after him.
how do you know they didn't report him to the state.
in fact why would the state even know about him ?
the baby's birth certificate would list the 2 lesbians as parents.
sperm banks keep their records confidential.
i'm sure he didn't tell the state he was a donor.
that leaves the 2 lesbians as outing him for the reason of getting the state to go after him for the money
keep in mind the media is pro gay so don't expect the full truth ever from the media
use your brain.and reason how these events really occur
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49774 Jan 30, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen it all....Nothing surprises me
anymore.Bottom line,if you respect me,
I respect you.Judge it's are BS
i think i have respected you.
My post to you have been nice and on topic and hopefully informative.
any judgements i made towards you were based on what i still believe is your age. And that judgement was for the purpose of to what degree of a response i would give you.

But again you must realize where you are posting.
This is a forum when everyone shares ideas and opinions.
ALL opinions are based on judgement of how we see things in our lives, the world around us, and in other people.
This is not the place to tell others they cannot or should not speak up with their opinions just because YOU think it might be judgmental.
In fact the sheer act of doing that is judgmental on your part.

So relax enjoy being here and don't take everything personal. We all share the right to post in here.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#49775 Jan 30, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
cause and effect
if the 2 lesbians had not gone to the state the state would not have gone after him.
how do you know they didn't report him to the state.
in fact why would the state even know about him ?
the baby's birth certificate would list the 2 lesbians as parents.
sperm banks keep their records confidential.
i'm sure he didn't tell the state he was a donor.
that leaves the 2 lesbians as outing him for the reason of getting the state to go after him for the money
keep in mind the media is pro gay so don't expect the full truth ever from the media
use your brain.and reason how these events really occur
The sperm donor donated by having intercourse with one of the girls. Not by Artificial insemination that would of cleared him from parenthood by law. You are correct, the lesbians could of keep their mouth shut and not reviled who they had intercourse with.
Apparently the lesbians couldn't afford to take care of the child and wanted the money. If I was this man I would file for custody.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49776 Jan 30, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> The sperm donor donated by having intercourse with one of the girls. Not by Artificial insemination that would of cleared him from parenthood by law. You are correct, the lesbians could of keep their mouth shut and not reviled who they had intercourse with.
Apparently the lesbians couldn't afford to take care of the child and wanted the money. If I was this man I would file for custody.
totally agree if i was him i would file for full custody.
i forgot it was done by the girls and NOT a license sperm bank. Just now having coffee.
that make its true. There is no way the state knew this guy UNLESS the girls gave him up.
So to say the state and not the girls are going after him is just plain false and misleading by that news article. But of course the gays fall for it in here.
At least you and i read through the smoke screen.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#49777 Jan 30, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> I believe Dusty gets a little disgruntled when his Hemorrhoids starts flaring up :)
Why does it not surprise me that thinking about hemorrhoids makes you happy? ;-)
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49778 Jan 30, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> The sperm donor donated by having intercourse with one of the girls. Not by Artificial insemination that would of cleared him from parenthood by law. You are correct, the lesbians could of keep their mouth shut and not reviled who they had intercourse with.
another point that needs to be looked at it.
This guy though he would be nice and help these girls out.
And they turn around give his name up to the state and squeeze him for child support.
Typical gays.
its all about their gay agenda. Force everyone to accept their lifestyle. Now they are forcing this guy into child support. Lesson to be learned. Gays do not care about anyone but themselves. Be very careful helping gay people.

Just like the couple who tried to nice to the waitress and left her a tip. The lesbian waitress turned around and lied about them as bad people. If it hadn't made the news they probably would have kept going back there wondering why the staff hated them.

Gays are just mean hateful people. Caring only about themselves.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49779 Jan 30, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does it not surprise me that thinking about hemorrhoids makes you happy? ;-)
what makes us happy is we are the ones who don't have hemorrhoids.
tell us the truth do the drug store clerks snicker at you when you buy the hemorrhoid meds ?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#49780 Jan 30, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
So to say the state and not the girls are going after him is just plain false and misleading by that news article. But of course the gays fall for it in here.
To say it's the state is 100% true. You're absolutely in the wrong and the only reason you're taking the position you are is because you're anti-gay.

Location hidden

#49781 Jan 30, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy though he would be nice and help these girls out.
And they turn around give his name up to the state and squeeze him for child support.
They're not squeezing him. They never asked him for child support.
Earth Angel wrote:
Typical gays.
Typical ignorant bigot.

Location hidden

#49782 Jan 30, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> The sperm donor donated by having intercourse with one of the girls.
No, he provided them with sperm, but not through intercourse.
Ace wrote:
Not by Artificial insemination that would of cleared him from parenthood by law.
Not by a DOCTOR performing artificial insemination. If they had gone through more official means, then the state would have viewed it as an official sperm donation situation. Since they did not, the state does not recognize it as sperm donation, but a man knocking up a woman. Thus, in the state's view, he is the father and must support his child.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49783 Jan 30, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not squeezing him. They never asked him for child support.
<quoted text>
Typical ignorant bigot.
where is CaliGirl to tell you about judging other posters.
LOL why am i always the one they point out when guys like you use language i would never use.
Cali Girl seriously you need to go after this guy too otherwise you lose creditability only going after me.

they are squeezing him. The state wouldn't even know about him if they didn't tell the state he fathered the kid.
Ace

Christopher, IL

#49784 Jan 30, 2014
The_Box wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he provided them with sperm, but not through intercourse.
<quoted text>
Not by a DOCTOR performing artificial insemination. If they had gone through more official means, then the state would have viewed it as an official sperm donation situation. Since they did not, the state does not recognize it as sperm donation, but a man knocking up a woman. Thus, in the state's view, he is the father and must support his child.
Correct. Promises was made to be broken. Personally I believe the man just took the opportunity to get some pussy. Not to do the girls a favor. I wouldn't want a bastard child of mine in this world not knowing his father or me not knowing my child!!!!!! A child is a gift from god not to be taken lightly.

Location hidden

#49785 Jan 30, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
they are squeezing him.
They signed an agreement with him saying that he would not be responsible for the child. They, like him, were unaware that the document, and the process they used, were not legally valid.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The state wouldn't even know about him if they didn't tell the state he fathered the kid.
They were legally obligated to name the father.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,208,165
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 186,005
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min SpaceBlues 52,439
Word (Dec '08) 16 min boundary painter 5,162
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 18 min boundary painter 827
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 33 min Penceative people 99,314
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 38 min boundary painter 5,832
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]