Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52048 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

SNardley

Boston, VA

#49511 Jan 25, 2014
Gods Angels wrote:
A very large number of homosexuals surveyed ..
Large number, huh? Let's see the links to the surveys.

You are a strange guy, aren't you?
Gay Activist

Excelsior, MN

#49512 Jan 25, 2014
Once we assume total power, people like God's Angel will be in reeducation camps. We are closer than people think. Gay President, and where I live when Lisa Madigan gets made governor by her daddy, we will have a gay governor again!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gay Freaks In Spandex

Singapore, Singapore

#49513 Jan 25, 2014
Gay Activist wrote:
Once we assume total power, people like God's Angel will be in reeducation camps. We are closer than people think. Gay President, and where I live when Lisa Madigan gets made governor by her daddy, we will have a gay governor again!
Total Power? My my, what a mental misfit! HAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gay Freaks In Spandex

Singapore, Singapore

#49514 Jan 25, 2014
SNardley wrote:
<quoted text>
Teehee! Too funny. But kinda silly. I don't know any gay people who have that much time, to have so much sex. But, it's okay, because straight people do each and every one of these.
But why are you so interested in other people having sex? That's weird.
Did you have anal intercourse with your German Shepard? Appears so. Get Help!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ROFLMAO

New York, NY

#49515 Jan 25, 2014
Homosexuals are sickos. Vote down all you want, but the truth is the truth and the truth stings the hell out of fa gots - that they are freaky sickos and are evil!!!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ROFLMAO

New York, NY

#49516 Jan 25, 2014
Gay Freaks In Spandex wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have anal intercourse with your German Shepard? Appears so. Get Help!!!
I heard it was "Fefe," the French poodle.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ROFLMAO

New York, NY

#49517 Jan 25, 2014
All freaky homosexuals should read this thread >>> http://www.topix.com/forum/city/belleville-il...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gay Activist

Excelsior, MN

#49518 Jan 26, 2014
ROFLMAO wrote:
Homosexuals are sickos. Vote down all you want, but the truth is the truth and the truth stings the hell out of fa gots - that they are freaky sickos and are evil!!!!!!!!!!
They will be coming for you soon. We have a nice cot set up for you at the reeducation center. We know your physical address as our agents can hack this silly file.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gay Activist

Excelsior, MN

#49519 Jan 26, 2014
Gay Freaks In Spandex wrote:
<quoted text>
Total Power? My my, what a mental misfit! HAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!
You will not be laughing when you are led away to a reeducation center. Your property will be seized as punishment for hate speech.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49520 Jan 26, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn..... what I expected from you. No substance, all emotions.
maybe the all caps YAWN was a bit much
maybe just the fist letter
Yawn
naw thinking on it you really are a big YAWN.
i'll go with YAWN for you until have something worthwhile comment of your own.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49521 Jan 26, 2014
i noticed that gays never have comments really of their own.
All gays do is make insults and bash comments toward legit posters like myself.
Never any legit comments from them on their views.

Because its really only one sided in here its breaks down to immature posting as seen in mostly the last 20 or so posts.
I guess i'll have wait until Monday when the at least some of these immature posters go back to school.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#49524 Jan 26, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
Legit posters can register and maintain a user name. Unregistered users are anything but legit, and often are shape-shifters posting under several aliases.

The reality is that the US Constitution mandates that states provide all persons within their jurisdiction equal protection of the law.
Homosexuals are people.
Marriage is a protection of the law.

Allowing such equal protection has no impact upon anyone who would not enter into such a union.
The law further allows the state to infringe upon rights, even of the constitutional variety, when doing so serves a compelling governmental interest. Thus far, those on your end of this argument seem to be having difficulty in finding any such interest served by limiting marriage to opposite sex couples, which expressly denies same sex couples the right to marry. Absent such an interest, those laws are patently unconstitutional.
Holy Water Kills Gays wrote:
Gays never have comments really of their own. All gays do is make insults and bash comments toward legit posters.
Are you parroting, or proving my point that unregistered users can post under several different user names to appear to be different people?

Either one would be a childish tactic.
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#49525 Jan 26, 2014
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Legit posters can register and maintain a user name. Unregistered users are anything but legit, and often are shape-shifters posting under several aliases.
The reality is that the US Constitution mandates that states provide all persons within their jurisdiction equal protection of the law.
Homosexuals are people.
Marriage is a protection of the law.
Allowing such equal protection has no impact upon anyone who would not enter into such a union.
The law further allows the state to infringe upon rights, even of the constitutional variety, when doing so serves a compelling governmental interest. Thus far, those on your end of this argument seem to be having difficulty in finding any such interest served by limiting marriage to opposite sex couples, which expressly denies same sex couples the right to marry. Absent such an interest, those laws are patently unconstitutional.
<quoted text>
Are you parroting, or proving my point that unregistered users can post under several different user names to appear to be different people?
Either one would be a childish tactic.
there are many reason to be unregistered just for example my first screen name ( SN ) was based on a holiday. Once that holiday is over it made more sense to change it.
Ironic that you mention multiple screen names.
I found that to be true more of the gays then by Christians. For example my SN is often parodied in multiple versions all by the same person.

As for your comments about the LAW governing marriage. In truth marriage was always regulated by STATE LAWS not federal laws.
Its always been the sates that set the the requirements for marriage. For example the minimum age and legal consent.
Its the gays that have manipulated the laws with LIBERAL judges to change the laws away from states and the will of the people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#49526 Jan 26, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
..l.
Really? I don't see anything in this post about your "views", just whining and complaints.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49528 Jan 26, 2014
Gods Angels wrote:
Sex between homosexual partners is illegal in India
Then move there.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49529 Jan 26, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
there are many reason to be unregistered just for example my first screen name ( SN ) was based on a holiday. Once that holiday is over it made more sense to change it.
Ironic that you mention multiple screen names.
I found that to be true more of the gays then by Christians. For example my SN is often parodied in multiple versions all by the same person.
As for your comments about the LAW governing marriage. In truth marriage was always regulated by STATE LAWS not federal laws.
Its always been the sates that set the the requirements for marriage. For example the minimum age and legal consent.
Its the gays that have manipulated the laws with LIBERAL judges to change the laws away from states and the will of the people.
Look, you uneducated idiot. Neither States, nor "the will of the people" can pass laws that violate the federal constitution. Didn't you learn that in high school government class?

Judges don't change laws. They overturn them if they violate the constitution.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49530 Jan 26, 2014
Gods Angels wrote:
A very large number of homosexuals surveyed have indicated they had engaged in sadomasochistic activities; many had been involved in “watersports,”(urinating on the sex partner); had been involved in defecation; had been involved in giving enemas to their sex partners.
Calumny
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49531 Jan 26, 2014
Gods Angels wrote:
Any practice which facilitates direct or indirect oral-rectal
contact will enable the spread of fecal and rectal microorganisms
to the sexual partner. Thus anilingus (rimming), a common practice among homosexual men, allows direct spread of pathogens such as Giardia, Entamoeba histolytica, and Hepatitis A and of the typical
STD organisms such as herpes simplex and gonorrhea.
Oh puh-leez! Have you ever heard of soap?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49532 Jan 26, 2014
Gods Angels wrote:
Homosexual behavior is deemed by well over half of the USA as being morally repugnant.
Irrelevant and untrue. Only uneducated people believe that, and they are NOT the majority.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49533 Jan 26, 2014
Gods Angels wrote:
Homosexuals engage in a variety of deviant sexual
acts. Here are just a few of them:
· Anal intercourse
· Oral sex
· Rimming, the practice of licking the
anus. This frequently results in the
ingestion of fecal matter, which leads
to intestinal diseases.
· Golden Showers, urinating on one's
sexual partner.
· Sex Orgies, involving dozens of men.
· Anonymous Sex using "glory holes,"
holes cut in a sex club cubicle wall
through which one homosexual engages
in oral sex with a stranger.
· Fisting, the act of shoving one's fist
and arm up the anus of the sex part-
ner.
· Sadomasochism, involving whipping,
cutting, beatings, etc.
· Drug use, including the taking of
amphetamines to enhance sexual
pleasure.
· Bareback Parties, these are sex orgies
orgies
involving several men. These
men may be HIV-infected, but do
not use condoms. In many homosexual
circles, getting AIDS has
now become a badge of honor to
the sexual revolution.
Did you get a chubby typing that out, you pervert?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Reader 1,711,201
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min HOJO FART 64,488
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr not Coward from B... 71,289
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Silly times 11,983
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr honeymylove 2,787
Trump is A 3 hr Retired SOF 488
Maybe We Outta Ban Knives? 7 hr USA FAR FROM WORST 10

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages