Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 51,375

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#49391 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the date on your reference.
Like I said, idiot.
Smile.
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does the date make? You really don't get it? Your still name calling.
You keeping acting blonde, I call the facts as they are.

Your data is outdated and false.

Let the men handle reasoned debate honey.

Location hidden

#49392 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Constitution protects my right for expression of my faith.
<quoted text>
Marriage is a critical expression of the Christian faith. It is symbolic of Christ (the Bridegroom and the Church (the Bride).
The union of a man and woman is a representation of made in the image of God.
The baker only refused to make a wedding cake.
You don't know what you are talking about again.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
So many words to say absolutely nothing.
The only thing you prove is your lack of comprehension skills.

Smile.

Location hidden

#49393 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the bottom line you will never ever get past; ss couples are only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
NOTHING you say or do will change that fact.
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
No on cares. We're still getting married. Deal with it. Your on the other side of the argument now. We win.
You speak for everyone blondie?

ss marriage is an oxymoron. Even children know that.

Saying 'we win' won't change this; ss couples are only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Smirk.
NOTHING you say or do will change that fact.

Location hidden

#49394 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We know. You even use children, demanding they not be considered as a part of marriage, then claiming them to pretend you are a family, except for depriving the child of one parent gender.
Makes me sick.
You need to ask why you are foolishly attempting to equate to a relationship you fail at, and not establishing your own relational identity.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we don't need to ask ourselves that.
Walk into the light and grow wings. What are you afraid of?

SMirk.

Location hidden

#49395 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Skin color is vastly distinct from orientations.
A naturally fruitful relationship can hardly be equated to a absolutely barren and desolate relationship.
They didn't deny service, they refused to desecrate marriage, a tenant of their faith.
<quoted text>
You keep showing your ignorance.
1. Skin color is a natural variation that science understands the reasons for.
Homosexuality is a sexual defect. A failure of mating behavior. Scientists still cannot explain the purpose or the cause.
2. I simply note that there is a vast distinction between a union that produces after it's kind, and one that is simply a harmful, unhealthy and demeaning imitation of natural mating behavior. One that NEVER procreates. Your denial of that fact is simply idiotic.
3. I gave the complete facts. The whole truth. You didn't. You distorted the situation as an act of hatred and deception.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
So many words to say nothing.
You still confused honey? Are you related to Blondie? Twins?

SMile.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#49396 Jan 24, 2014
quiet bigot!
Registered Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Silence imposter

Location hidden

#49397 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When an orientation utterly fails to reproduce, it is a failure of mating behavior. You need to educate yourself.
You ignored context.
"Relationships are relationships"? Yes, but there are different kinds of relationships. Do you know who we tell that?
You again gave partial information. You lied and distorted.
Man up punk!
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you can't produce scientific or medical research to support your made up 'defect' argument. Yeah, we knew that already.
Honey, if you don't understand evolution or mating behavior, you don't belong in this discussion.

Why do I know more about your condition than you do?

SMile.

Location hidden

#49398 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, gays brought up old couples, sick couples and couples who have a choice. It is only fair that gays equate to at least the weakest situations of marriage.
And guess what? Gays fail! Not with a D, or even a F. They get a big fat 0 ~ ZERO!!!
Let the adults debate Blondie...
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
In the same way marriage doesn't have a procreation requirement, marriage also doesn't have an equating requirement, much as you wish it did. No marriage is required to equate to another. You've got nothing.
Wow, that's a classic! You get Blondie with a capital B!

Snicker.

Location hidden

#49399 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So the First Amendment exempts the practice of faith in the public arena?
Any other ridiculously stupid "comparisons" you'd like to try dipsh*t?
Smirk.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, what was the ruling on this case dipsh*t?
You stated the practice of faith is outlawed in the public arena. That is an idiotic ignorance of the First Amendment.

That Court has been reversed more times than a old forklift.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#49400 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough of this idiocy.
The incest was noted as an event, not excused. Just like David's adultery was.
Your hatred and bigotry is the only thing you proved.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. Pointing out the stupidity of your little book is now "hatred and bigotry"!! Oh you poor, poor persecuted fundie. Oh, strap that cross to your back sister, and march on. March on for Jesus.
Hey, can you clear up how your bible states that the moon produces light?!!!! LOL!!!
Oh, you poor, poor, persecuted Christian.
Look at your post. You didn't answer the response, you responded with hatred and ignorant bigotry.

BBBBBBlllooonnndie!!!!!
Go Daddy

Stafford, VA

#49401 Jan 24, 2014
House full of fagg@ts.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#49402 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
Skin color is vastly distinct from orientations.
A naturally fruitful relationship can hardly be equated to a absolutely barren and desolate relationship.
They didn't deny service, they refused to desecrate marriage, a tenant of their faith.
<quoted text>
You keep showing your ignorance.
1. Skin color is a natural variation that science understands the reasons for.
Homosexuality is a sexual defect. A failure of mating behavior. Scientists still cannot explain the purpose or the cause.
2. I simply note that there is a vast distinction between a union that produces after it's kind, and one that is simply a harmful, unhealthy and demeaning imitation of natural mating behavior. One that NEVER procreates. Your denial of that fact is simply idiotic.
3. I gave the complete facts. The whole truth. You didn't. You distorted the situation as an act of hatred and deception.
<quoted text>
You still confused honey? Are you related to Blondie? Twins?
SMile.
Nine posts in a row to say absolutely nothing. Gays are still fully and completely married in a relationship completely equal to yours, the Price is right still has a male model, Will & Grace reruns in the afternoon, we gays are still fully capable of having and raising children as well as straight ignorants like yourself, unconstitutional bans on marriage are being struck down, and anal sex is still not unhealthy or demeaning.

Your life sucks loser. Smile!

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#49403 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
. Did you know that our only gay President instigated the Civil War?
<quoted text>
Slavery was on the verge of ending without war. Until a President with a gay partner slave owner took office.
Damn you're stupid.
Snicker.
Oh, I see. You studied history under Sarah Palin. Got it.

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#49404 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When an orientation utterly fails to reproduce, it is a failure of mating behavior. You need to educate yourself.
You ignored context.
"Relationships are relationships"? Yes, but there are different kinds of relationships. Do you know who we tell that?
You again gave partial information. You lied and distorted.
Man up punk!
<quoted text>
Honey, if you don't understand evolution or mating behavior, you don't belong in this discussion.
Why do I know more about your condition than you do?
SMile.
I understand evolution and mating behaviors just fine. I also understand that you have nothing scientific or medical to support your blatant lies and fabricated nonsense. And that just makes you so angry!!!!!

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#49405 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
You stated the practice of faith is outlawed in the public arena. That is an idiotic ignorance of the First Amendment.
That Court has been reversed more times than a old forklift.
Smirk.
In which post did I make that statement?

Gee, for a fundamentalist religitard, you sure don't seem to be interested in the fact that your god hates liars.

Oh, and thanks for not answering the original question! Speaks volumes!!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#49406 Jan 24, 2014
You are a bigot!
<quoted text>
Nine posts in a row to say absolutely nothing. Gays are still fully and completely married in a relationship completely equal to yours, the Price is right still has a male model, Will & Grace reruns in the afternoon, we gays are still fully capable of having and raising children as well as straight ignorants like yourself, unconstitutional bans on marriage are being struck down, and anal sex is still not unhealthy or demeaning.

Location hidden

#49407 Jan 24, 2014
<quoted text>
Here is why you are so confused; You just got your ass kicked by a near senile old jackass.

But it is your ignorant denial that results in this idiocy; "Gays are still fully and completely married in a relationship completely equal to yours".

Honey, a child knows the difference between a ss couple and marriage.

Especially when one couple is mom and dad.

Snicker smile.

PS ss marriage is an oxymoron.

Location hidden

#49408 Jan 24, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand evolution and mating behaviors just fine. I also understand that you have nothing scientific or medical to support your blatant lies and fabricated nonsense. And that just makes you so angry!!!!!
REally?

Give us a few basics about evolution and mating behavior honey.

Explain this to us;

Why does a butch lesbian dress and act like a man to attract another lesbian???

No avoidance. Just straight scientific answers related to mating behavior and evolution.

Smile.

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#49409 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough of this idiocy.
The incest was noted as an event, not excused. Just like David's adultery was.
Your hatred and bigotry is the only thing you proved.
<quoted text>
Look at your post. You didn't answer the response, you responded with hatred and ignorant bigotry.
BBBBBBlllooonnndie!!!!!
Um, MORON, people answer questions not responses. If you were looking to get an answer, perhaps you could have been smart enough to ask a question.

Oh, and any hatred and bigotry you feel is self generated. I'm not under any obligation to pay reverence to your deity. That I don't doesn't magically become hatred or bigotry and more than you talking about your ridiculous god would be hatred or ignorance to those that don't believe in it. You seem to enjoy acting like a nine year old, stop bitching when you're treated like one.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#49410 Jan 24, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Where did I assume that?
In your repeated attempts to bring up reproduction as important.
KiMare wrote:
If you want to debate with adults, man up punk. Come on, you can do it!
No one believes you're an adult, KiMare. The most exposure you have to adults in real life is your babysitter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min Dix 1,192,471
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min OzRitz 51,552
cattle ranchers 1 hr SUSAN PAGE 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 185,099
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr swedenforever 54,547
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Ratloder 69,133
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr Non _cents 5,726
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:57 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:57PM
Weighing Pros and Cons of Bears' Top FA Targets