Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52071 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

business

Saint Louis, MO

#49053 Jan 22, 2014
Why not let the market work for you. Give your money to businesses that support your cause. I could go on for hours about businesses treating ME like crap ( I just bring my money elsewhere ).
Life is VERY unfair - you do not have a corner on that market.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49054 Jan 22, 2014
business wrote:
Why not let the market work for you. Give your money to businesses that support your cause. I could go on for hours about businesses treating ME like crap ( I just bring my money elsewhere ).
Life is VERY unfair - you do not have a corner on that market.
that is the normal way that people go about their lives.
But gays have a Gay Agenda about FORCING their gay life onto anyone and everyone.

I've seen many a business with signs saying We Have The Right To Refuse Service
its perfectly legal to do that. And if they tell you NO you go somewhere else.

I wish gay businesses would hang a sign out saying gay owned and operated i would certainly go elsewhere with no problem.

That cake place is now out of business. Loss tax dollars and they'll probably go on unemployment. Way to go gays all over a cake. proud of yourselves ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Christmas Spirit”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#49055 Jan 22, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion /2014/01/21/christian-bakery-g uilty-violating-civil-rights-l esbian-couple/
wow here is a great example of the gay agenda
bakery won't make the lesbian wedding cake so they run the bakery out of business.
Hey just go find another bakery.
Every place of business should have a right to refuse customers.
They probably can except for gays.
Gays get special treatment.
No moron, this is an example of the fundamentalist Christian agenda. And we gays aren't required to "go find another" everytime one of you vile people think you can discriminate. Businesses are beholden to the laws of the state, so no, businesses don't have the right to refuse customers of their choosing. Ask the "Christian" photographer in New Mexico, or the "Christian" florist in Washington state if you need more information on this subject.

If gays were getting "special treatment", you'd be able to demonstrate it with examples. But you can't, because that's simply another of your lies. Lies are all you have. Typical fundamentalist.

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#49056 Jan 22, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
its a human trait that God allows me the free will to make up my own mind on who i should like and who i should dislike.
You gays know nothing about God's relationship with man..
if you find me odd just imagine what i think of you.
Sorry i don't have any gays folks as my brother and sisters just as Dusty he's been a christian for 30 years ( that is what he claims - i don't claim him as one ) and i'm sure he don't consider me his brother.
i don't consider gays as Christians. Not the ones in here. Not the way they talk to me and to others. I don't see anything Christian about them.
But if they want to stop being gay and repent and ask God for forgiveness yeah i'll consider any FORMER gay as a Christian. Just as soon as they denounce being gay.
You seem to be under the impression that your consideration is something we gays are concerned about. You would be mistaken. You're a simpleton. No one gives a flying fig about who you consider to be Christian or not. You're nobody.

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#49058 Jan 22, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
2009 articles and CNN seriously ?
Tell us simpleton, do you have psychological or medical research conducted since 2009 that refute the APA findings?

Didn't think so.

Carry on moron. There's nothing funnier than you watching you continue to out stupid yourself.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49059 Jan 22, 2014
Spamming the thread ?
well all goes to show you a lack of respect to ALL posters on here.
From an imposter too.
And under a REGISTERED name.
no more creditability for that imposter.

this is what gays do when they can't have their way.
they force their gay agenda on everyone even if they have to spam everyone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#49060 Jan 22, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>that is the normal way that people go about their lives.
But gays have a Gay Agenda about FORCING their gay life onto anyone and everyone.
Here it is everone!! A copy of the gay agenda. Every fundamentalist Christian's worst nightmare. Never has an agenda pissed off the fundamentalists like this one. Read it over, it's horrible!!!!!!!
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/con...
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen many a business with signs saying We Have The Right To Refuse Service
its perfectly legal to do that. And if they tell you NO you go somewhere else.
I wish gay businesses would hang a sign out saying gay owned and operated i would certainly go elsewhere with no problem.
That cake place is now out of business. Loss tax dollars and they'll probably go on unemployment. Way to go gays all over a cake. proud of yourselves ?
Very proud of ourselves. We fought to be recognized equally by the law and won. Now when bigots like you and this cake maker try and break the law, we are very proud when you suffer the consequences. Hopefully other bigots learn from this. The one's that ignore it, and still consider themselves above the law will pay as well.

Sorry Earth Anal, but we gays aren't required to sit at the back of the bus. Sucks for bigots like you.

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#49061 Jan 22, 2014
Anyone notice that Earth Anal showed up around the same time that bigot Barry stopped posting?! Just saying!!!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49062 Jan 22, 2014
also don't expect a gay in here to speak out against that spam.
Gays always support each other even when they know that person is totally wrong.
That in itself shows how unfair gay people are.
Gays have no sense of right and wrong.
If they did they would be speaking out against spammers and imposters.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
shock therapy

Saint Louis, MO

#49063 Jan 22, 2014
Do you feel better now?
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
No moron, this is an example of the fundamentalist Christian agenda. And we gays aren't required to "go find another" everytime one of you vile people think you can discriminate. Businesses are beholden to the laws of the state, so no, businesses don't have the right to refuse customers of their choosing. Ask the "Christian" photographer in New Mexico, or the "Christian" florist in Washington state if you need more information on this subject.
If gays were getting "special treatment", you'd be able to demonstrate it with examples. But you can't, because that's simply another of your lies. Lies are all you have. Typical fundamentalist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#49064 Jan 22, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
Spamming the thread ?
they force their gay agenda on everyone even if they have to spam everyone.
Define the "gay agenda" that all gay folks adhere to. In detail. Use reference materials.

Location hidden

#49065 Jan 22, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
its a human trait that God allows me the free will to make up my own mind on who i should like and who i should dislike.
You have the right to like or dislike whoever you choose, but you don't really know any of us, so how can you make that determination?

Your next thought here is pure evil, and makes me feel sorry for you. You are saying that you have the right to stand in God's place and judge others in His name. That you alone can judge the depth and breath of another Christian's belief in and devotion to God.

I have not called you names, and have tried to answer you honestly, and without rancor or name calling. And yet you insult me at the deepest level - with my personal relationship with my God. Someday you will have to answer for the gay folks you try drive away from God, and I wonder what your excuse will be.

Location hidden

#49066 Jan 22, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
Gays always support each other even when they know that person is totally wrong.
If they did they would be speaking out against spammers and imposters.
And if you had a sense of right and wrong you would NOT blame every gay person for the fact that a couple of random gay people - on a forum thread no less - are annoying you.

That in itself shows how unfair you are. If you were not, you would be speaking out against anyone who blames an entire group of people - millions of them - for the actions of a handful. And handful you have never even met.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49067 Jan 22, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
only the gays would think along those lines
you really are a sick twist and i'm not trying to insult you i honestly believe you have a sick mind.
normal people just dont go around talking like that
seriously they don't.
"Normal" people? Tell me, what is 'normal' about you hanging out in gay forums spouting lies and misinformation?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49068 Jan 22, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion /2014/01/21/christian-bakery-g uilty-violating-civil-rights-l esbian-couple/
wow here is a great example of the gay agenda
bakery won't make the lesbian wedding cake so they run the bakery out of business.
Hey just go find another bakery.
Every place of business should have a right to refuse customers.
They probably can except for gays.
Gays get special treatment.
Can a business refuse to serve 'Christians?' or blacks, or the disabled?

Perhaps you had best check into the REAL world.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49069 Jan 22, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry i don't have any gays folks as my brother and sisters just as Dusty he's been a christian for 30 years ( that is what he claims - i don't claim him as one ) and i'm sure he don't consider me his brother.
i don't consider gays as Christians. Not the ones in here. Not the way they talk to me and to others. I don't see anything Christian about them.
But if they want to stop being gay and repent and ask God for forgiveness yeah i'll consider any FORMER gay as a Christian. Just as soon as they denounce being gay.
You don't get to make the call of who is/isn't a Christian. Or do you think you're jesus now?

Tell me.... how does one stop being gay? Can you stop being straight? You don't think being chaste turns gay people straight, do you? Men that sit around thinking about gay sex all day are GAY, whether they act on it or not. Being gay is a state of being. It's about who one is attracted to. It's not about the sex act.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49070 Jan 22, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
actually Jesus was non political
You are so wrong.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#49071 Jan 22, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
Are you attempting to set a record for the number of stupid generalizations?

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#49072 Jan 22, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
"Normal" people? Tell me, what is 'normal' about you hanging out in gay forums spouting lies and misinformation?
Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner!!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#49074 Jan 22, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Science is allowing older and older couples to bear children.
Ss couples? Zero.
Many infertile couples have corrective surgery that enables them to bear children.
Ss couples? Zero.
Many couples that were not going to procreate, change their minds and become parents.
Ss couples? Zero.
96% of marriages historically include children.
Ss couples? Zero.
If old couples, sick couples and couples that have a choice often have or do procreate, don't you think we should require ss couples to mutually procreate at least SOME of the time??? Especially since most marriages procreate...
Old couples most often have already procreated.
Sick couples are often cured.
Couples that did not plan on children, often change their minds.
Ss couples? Not ONE, ZERO, have every mutually procreated.
No gay dares to answer?
Smile.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer what Pastor Sharpton? Need you be reminded that children are not a mandate for marriage? Pretending you can eliminate comparative qualifiers because it suits you just demonstrates how pathetic you are.
For the record, you have nothing to offer that gays would have to "dare" respond. You're posts are stupid, so most of the time they're just ignored gramps.
Where did I say there 'were'. I'm asking why ss couples should not be mandated to equate at least to old couples, sick couples and couples who have a choice.

This question isn't difficult to understand, what are you confused about?

Smirk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,264,672
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min red and right 194,735
Best value kit'chens of europe reviews 1 hr selamet 1
Ask Amy August 3 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr _Zoey_ 443
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,383
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 6,260
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 100,306
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages