Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
42,061 - 42,080 of 49,487 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48981 Jan 21, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the point, shit-for-brains. You have NO education, you have NO credentials. People that do have education/credentials believe exactly the OPPOSITE of you, so excuse me if I made fun of your ignorant opinions.
what you made was a lying comment you couldn't back up so you go with its just a joke.
there is no humor in lies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48982 Jan 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a very good point about fatherhood. Most of them do not come from stable homes.
You have no data to back that up. It's a lie.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48983 Jan 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
impersonations, swear words, taking comments out of context.
sounds like bully tactics to me.
Sounds like your excuse for being a liar.

“Christmas Spirit”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#48984 Jan 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Gays really don't like women.
Just when one thinks you can't be any stupider. Half of gays ARE women you dolt. And if gay men really don't like women, why do we hang out with them so much? Why do so many of us go into careers where we assist women in looking better?

You really are the stupidest poster on Topix.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't like sex with women.
Oh look!!!!!! Forrest Gump finally got one right!!!!!!!!
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't like motherhood in any way shape or form.
Yes, that's right, we gays all hate our mothers!!! And all the gay women that ARE mothers hate themselves!!!!!!!

You are a DOLT. An IDIOT. An IMBICILE. A MORON.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
The gays in here will never admit to that.
The gays in here don't have to admit to all the bullshit you make up about us. You're a moron who knows ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about homosexuals or homosexuality. You're a fool.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
One they hate me
We don't think about you enough to hate you. You're a stupid poster on a pulic forum that takes time out of his day to demonstrate how stupid he is!!!! You're a source of amusement, nothing more.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
TWO it shows them for the haters they really are.
Publically demonstrating what an idiot you are doesn't require hate!!! Hate requires time and energy, and you've warranted neither!!!
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to achieve acceptance is how they go about their gay agenda but deep down its fueled with hate towards anyone who doesn't accept them.
Your acceptance has not been requested, nor is it required. Your acceptance is only important to you. None of "the gays" care about your acceptance, or the acceptance of other religions morons like yourself, you simpleton!!!

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#48985 Jan 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
post a RECENT link where someone got fired just for being gay or someone thrown out of an apartment complex just for being gay.
Why? Will NOT posting a "RECENT" link alter the fact that such actions are legal and can be carried out?
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't be some other reason with the person just being gay also.
Has to be only for being gay no other reason.
I want see that link.
Why? You've been supplied links already that negate pretty much everything you state about homosexuals and homosexuality. You selectively choose to ignore facts in favor of your completely fabricated information. Why should be bother supplying you with more links?

Oh, what the hell. You're a moron so why not. 2012 recent enough for you twit?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/federal-e...
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48986 Jan 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
what you made was a lying comment you couldn't back up so you go with its just a joke.
there is no humor in lies.
"Ask for a refund for the tuition you paid for your PhD..... as if....."

If you can't comprehend sarcasm, it's not my fault.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#48988 Jan 21, 2014
More of a jerk than a bully.
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Calling you a liar is NOT bullying.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#48989 Jan 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a very good point about fatherhood. Most of them do not come from stable homes.
And it makes me consider that adoption for gays is a bad idea.
Kids need both parents. Some have to do with just one.
Better just one then 2 gay dads.
I just cannot see 2 gay dads instilling in a male child what it entails to be a man.
Wow, that's total idiocy. "Most of them do not come from stable homes" LIE, that has nothing at all to do with sexual orientation. "Adoption for gays is a bad idea" yeah, because group homes and foster parents are MUCH better than loving, qualified parents who happen to be gay. "Kids need both parents" and you are trying to DENY them two parents by banning gay couples from adopting. "Better just one than two gay dads" you're just stupid as a brick. That is NOT better, in any way shape manner or form.
"I just cannot see 2 gay dads instilling in a male child what it entails to be a man." Because you are ignorant as a snowflake. There is a lot that goes into being a father, a good father, and NONE of it requires being romantically and physically attracted naturally to people of the opposite sex. None. You simply have no clue what you're talking about.

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#48990 Jan 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
post a RECENT link where someone got fired just for being gay or someone thrown out of an apartment complex just for being gay.
Can't be some other reason with the person just being gay also.
Has to be only for being gay no other reason.
I want see that link.
I don't need a "link" jackass, I watched it happen with my own two eyes, a woman who'd worked for a plant nursery for years, an outstanding employee. Her son was hurt at school, and while calling to notify the mother, she mentioned that the other parent contact had been notified, and said a woman's name. The first went to the school to check on her son, and when she got back to work her stuff was in a box with a pink slip. Happens all the time, and is perfectly legal.
This is just like racism--the best friend a racist can have is the lowlifes who pretend it doesn't even exist.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#48991 Jan 21, 2014
Please explain the law that makes it legal.
OkieDarren wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need a "link" jackass, I watched it happen with my own two eyes, a woman who'd worked for a plant nursery for years, an outstanding employee. Her son was hurt at school, and while calling to notify the mother, she mentioned that the other parent contact had been notified, and said a woman's name. The first went to the school to check on her son, and when she got back to work her stuff was in a box with a pink slip. Happens all the time, and is perfectly legal.
This is just like racism--the best friend a racist can have is the lowlifes who pretend it doesn't even exist.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48992 Jan 21, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
i asked them for a link proving any gay got fired from a job or thrown out of an apartment only for being gay. I never got the links either.

what actually happens is that the gays who get booted out of some place have a history of causing trouble.
Rather then admit they were booted out for legit reasons they jump on its because i'm gay crap.
Where is the proof.
Come on gays this should be an easy for you.
Just post a RECENT link where some gay got booted out of an apartment OR fired from a job ONLY for no other reason then the fact they were gay. The link must prove it was because they were gay. Again must prove it. Not some gay just saying it. Real proof.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#48993 Jan 21, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Idiot much? It's the LACK of a law protecting sexual orientation as a protected class. There are still 29 states that do not have discrimination laws protecting gay people in housing or the workplace. Should an employer choose to terminate an employee solely because he discovers that employee is gay, he is free to do so.

Any other stupid questions?
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#48994 Jan 21, 2014
Yes, specific link please.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Idiot much? It's the LACK of a law protecting sexual orientation as a protected class. There are still 29 states that do not have discrimination laws protecting gay people in housing or the workplace. Should an employer choose to terminate an employee solely because he discovers that employee is gay, he is free to do so.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#48996 Jan 21, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
What about federal protections?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#48997 Jan 21, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What about federal protections?
Not yet. ENDA has not yet become the law of the land.

The entire US of A

#48998 Jan 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i asked them for a link proving any gay got fired from a job or thrown out of an apartment only for being gay. I never got the links either.
what actually happens is that the gays who get booted out of some place have a history of causing trouble.
Well, I can't give you a link at the moment but I have seen it happen, personally. I watched a Loan Manager in the Credit Union in CA that I worked for, harass a gay employee and manufacture issues against him until he was fired. He was a good loan officer, and a nice guy.

His crime? He had a small collage of pictures of his family on his desk.

And, remember, this was in CA, near Los Angeles - hardly a hotbed of discrimination.

And, the other side of this coin is that I know dozens of gay folks who remain completely closeted at work, for fear of reprisal. Right now. Today. I now live in PA, and it's very very common, especially among teachers and health care workers.

Would YOU want to hide your family in order to keep your job? That's a tough choice to have to make.

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#48999 Jan 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. You're not only a moron, but you're also blind. Got it. Links were provided to you in posts 48980 and 48985.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
More completely fabricated nonsense. It must be so frustrating that there isn't a shred of information anywhere that supports anything you say.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather then admit they were booted out for legit reasons they jump on its because i'm gay crap.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the proof.
Come on gays this should be an easy for you.
Just post a RECENT link where some gay got booted out of an apartment OR fired from a job ONLY for no other reason then the fact they were gay. The link must prove it was because they were gay. Again must prove it. Not some gay just saying it. Real proof.
A link was already provided and the case is still pending. The only proof required to support the statement that gays can be fired in 29 states simply for being gay is the absence of sexual orientation from the state discrimination laws. The fact that you want some type of "further support" simply demonstrates how stupid you are.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#49000 Jan 21, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet. ENDA has not yet become the law of the land.
just another gay dodge
Where is the link showing any gay RECENTLY was fired from a job or thrown out of their housing only because they were gay and for no other reason.

don't dodge by posting about government regulations
just post the link
you know you can't because there is NO gay being discriminated against.
Its all BS part of the gay agenda.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

The entire US of A

#49001 Jan 21, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are a few. I'm sure you can Google more.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gay-catholic-school-...
http://www.advocate.com/sports/2013/11/08/law...
http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/lgbt/n...
http://www.policymic.com/articles/11738/5-peo...
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/201310...
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#49002 Jan 21, 2014
You sure is dumb.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. You're not only a moron, but you're also blind. Got it. Links were provided to you in posts 48980 and 48985.
<quoted text>
More completely fabricated nonsense. It must be so frustrating that there isn't a shred of information anywhere that supports anything you say.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
A link was already provided and the case is still pending. The only proof required to support the statement that gays can be fired in 29 states simply for being gay is the absence of sexual orientation from the state discrimination laws. The fact that you want some type of "further support" simply demonstrates how stupid you are.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Stu Rumsfeld 1,101,338
Word (Dec '08) 20 min andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 1 hr FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 1 hr My Flowers 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 4,683
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,753
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs