Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Read more: CBS2 51,757

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Read more

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#48831 Jan 19, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep spreading that lie too. Many UCC congregations have come back from the brink of extinctions BECAUSE they voted to become OnA. I can think of half a dozen not far from me that are thriving.
You also fail to mention that mainstream denominations, in general, have reduced numbers.
Why must you lie by omission, especially when the UCC used to be your employer?
You are right, mainstream denominations are declining at the same time they move toward liberal apostasy.

The UCC is leading the way with one of the most severe declines overall.

You know that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#48832 Jan 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, mainstream denominations are declining at the same time they move toward liberal apostasy.
The UCC is leading the way with one of the most severe declines overall.
You know that.
And yet, the OnA congregations that I'm familiar with have all grown. Reality suck for you, doesn't it?
Retardo

Brazil, IN

#48833 Jan 19, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Your agreement is neither requested nor required.
Shame on you for that kind statement :(

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#48834 Jan 19, 2014
Homosexuals Are Mental wrote:
<quoted text>nothing of substance
Oh yay, more excrement to scrape off my boots!
well

Round Lake, IL

#48835 Jan 19, 2014
A side by side comparison for Mystery Man/Earth Angel/Christmas Spirit/Village Idiot...gee I wonder how long until you are banned again
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i had a strange experience too. My wife and grew up knowing each other same schools, church, friends etc So even though we both moved we wanted to get married in old church. We coax our retired pastor into accepting to do it. However the new pastor in that church refused since we no longer were members in that church. And also because he didn't want another pastor working his church. So we went to our church and got married there.
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
My late wife and i wanted to get married in the same Lutheran Church we both grew up in, baptised in, and were confirmed in.
We even had our old pastor of that Church willing to come out of retirement to do the wedding.
But the then current pastor said no since
1 ) our old pastor was retired and no longer connected with his old church
2 ) both my wife and i were no longer going to that church ( we both had moved away )
So we finally had to both join another church just to get married in it.
I guess i can relate to how the gays feel about how hard it can be to get married.
Anyway i still believe its up to the church to call the shots on marriage within their church.
Otherwise i really could care less.
I'm ok with whatever else the gays want to do.
Gay Activist

Carbondale, IL

#48836 Jan 19, 2014
There should be no way any church or any person refuses to marry gays. It is the law and the fact that they are homophobes is their problem.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#48837 Jan 19, 2014
Gay Activist wrote:
There should be no way any church or any person refuses to marry gays. It is the law and the fact that they are homophobes is their problem.
Said the homophobic troll pretending to be a gay activist. How stupid do you think people on this thread are? Even Earth Anal from Kenosha, WI knows that you are an internet persona.

Churches have never been, nor will ever be, forced to marry anyone. It's that simple. There are plenty of churches that will willingly marry LGBT people, so there's not reason to seek out churches that have a problem with it.

Further, Illinois law clearly defines the right of churches to refuse anyone.

This is a non-issue, but you guys refuse to let it go because you've got no other argument.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#48838 Jan 19, 2014
no reason, or not a reason*

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#48840 Jan 19, 2014
Science is allowing older and older couples to bear children.
Ss couples? Zero.
Many infertile couples have corrective surgery that enables them to bear children.
Ss couples? Zero.
Many couples that were not going to procreate, change their minds and become parents.
Ss couples? Zero.
96% of marriages historically include children.
Ss couples? Zero.
If old couples, sick couples and couples that have a choice often have or do procreate, don't you think we should require ss couples to mutually procreate at least SOME of the time??? Especially since most marriages procreate!

No gay dares to answer?

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#48841 Jan 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
If old couples, sick couples and couples that have a choice often have or do procreate, don't you think we should require ss couples to mutually procreate at least SOME of the time???
No gay dares to answer?
Smile.
I've already answered. NO, SS COUPLES DO NOT NEED TO PROCREATE, EVEN SOME OF THE TIME, TO HAVE A VALID MARRIAGE.

How many babies have you pushed out your vagina?
Rabnew Swallows Sperm

New York, NY

#48843 Jan 19, 2014
I made a voodoo doll with rabnew's name on it. Presently, I am placing a curse upon him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Round Lake, IL

#48846 Jan 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Science is allowing older and older couples to bear children.
Ss couples? Zero.
Many infertile couples have corrective surgery that enables them to bear children.
Ss couples? Zero.
Many couples that were not going to procreate, change their minds and become parents.
Ss couples? Zero.
96% of marriages historically include children.
Ss couples? Zero.
If old couples, sick couples and couples that have a choice often have or do procreate, don't you think we should require ss couples to mutually procreate at least SOME of the time??? Especially since most marriages procreate!
No gay dares to answer?
Smile.
I'm not gay but I am going to answer you...

First of all older people being able to procreate with medical intervention: Not a really wise idea, there is a reason God gives children to the young. A few hours of my grand children and though I love them dearly I am ready for them to go home.

Infertile couples may have surgery or in vitro fertilization...that is wonderful, at least the children are wanted.

Many couples that don't want to procreate then change their minds: Not usually, they have accidents and unwanted children...not a good thing to be unwanted you should know.

Just think KiMerde the happy gay couples that want children can adopt all the unwanted children that the young christian girls are forced to carry to term when they get knocked up and then forced to give them up for adoption. Some one has to love and care for these children...

Maybe this is Gods way of evening the playing field and providing loving homes to many unwanted and abused children...an answered prayer for many..
Gay Activist

Carbondale, IL

#48847 Jan 19, 2014
Our next big project should be the active promotion of our life style for the children in our schools. Get them believing that its okay to be gay and when the homophobes are killed off or die we will have total control.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim

Elmwood Park, IL

#48849 Jan 19, 2014
gays are aids infested. They are a big percentage of child molesters. You people are sick, Just think, pretty soon you can have your pot to.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48850 Jan 19, 2014
Quote wrote:
I hate homosexuals. All of them I have come into contact with are freaks. No wonder there is a major backlash brewing in the USA against these weirdos. They are sick!!!!
You're in Germany..... what do you care?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48851 Jan 19, 2014
Jim wrote:
gays are aids infested. They are a big percentage of child molesters. You people are sick, Just think, pretty soon you can have your pot to.
Willfully spreading a big, fat lie.......... YOU'RE the one that's sick.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48852 Jan 19, 2014
Gay Activist wrote:
Our next big project should be the active promotion of our life style for the children in our schools. Get them believing that its okay to be gay and when the homophobes are killed off or die we will have total control.
Children already know that it is ok to be gay. They have to be taught to hate.
Easy There Now

Livermore, CA

#48853 Jan 19, 2014
Jim wrote:
What an ignorant buffoon says ! Tell us creepy,being a neanderthal and all just how long have you been in that self-hating closet anyway ? And please pick up those knuckles as it seems they are dragging on the sidewalk again ! LoL,Sorry but you're off topic and besides our great Constitution in fact backs up the rights of gays to be able to marry,go read the 14th amendment and get back to us ! Christian are we ? Time to crawl back under that rock you cockroach ! Your POS opinion is totally worthless !
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48854 Jan 19, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we expect them to? All the hate, bigotry and prejudices on Topix should be reason enough NOT to bring a child into this world. Global warming, animal extinction, nuclear weapons, pollution. There is no respect for anyone or anything.....
not sure i get this.
Are you saying because of the current problems of the world we shouldn't bring children in the world ?
As awful as the world may seem its only because its the snapshot of time you're looking at.
Certainly the world seen worse times .
Even in the memory of most people we had the Vietnam war. That alone was far worse to face then global warming, animal extinction, etc.
The items you used may kill us someday or maybe not . Vietnam was real and killing right at that time.
Yet people still had babies.
Two world wars and babies were being born.
And thank God too. Because many of them grew up and helped charge the world for the better.

As for the hate on topix well that certainly is not new. Best to ignore the haters. A hard lesson and i'm guilty of not ignoring it. But at least i'm trying to.
Most of what the haters post are wacky stuff not worth considering to respond back to.
I'm going to do my best to only respond to real issue driven posters from now on.
Keep in mind this is just a forum not worth hassling over it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48855 Jan 19, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Children already know that it is ok to be gay. They have to be taught to hate.
That is not true at all.
Its not ok to be gay. Gays do anal sex and that isn't healthy. Gays spread AIDS more then any other group what makes that ok ?

Taught to hate ? Name one serial killer that was taught to hate.
What school in the US has that in their curriculum
No one really knows why some people are born killers, molesters, arsonist, etc.
But one thing is certain they weren't taught to do it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Bluestater 1,216,377
Dear Abby 4-18-15 22 min RACE 2
amy april 17 34 min PEllen 1
Ak Amy 4-8-15 38 min PEllen 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Scrutiny 186,840
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,883
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,188
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]