Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52049 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Rabnew Swallows Sperm

New York, NY

#48843 Jan 19, 2014
I made a voodoo doll with rabnew's name on it. Presently, I am placing a curse upon him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Mchenry, IL

#48846 Jan 19, 2014
KiMare wrote:
Science is allowing older and older couples to bear children.
Ss couples? Zero.
Many infertile couples have corrective surgery that enables them to bear children.
Ss couples? Zero.
Many couples that were not going to procreate, change their minds and become parents.
Ss couples? Zero.
96% of marriages historically include children.
Ss couples? Zero.
If old couples, sick couples and couples that have a choice often have or do procreate, don't you think we should require ss couples to mutually procreate at least SOME of the time??? Especially since most marriages procreate!
No gay dares to answer?
Smile.
I'm not gay but I am going to answer you...

First of all older people being able to procreate with medical intervention: Not a really wise idea, there is a reason God gives children to the young. A few hours of my grand children and though I love them dearly I am ready for them to go home.

Infertile couples may have surgery or in vitro fertilization...that is wonderful, at least the children are wanted.

Many couples that don't want to procreate then change their minds: Not usually, they have accidents and unwanted children...not a good thing to be unwanted you should know.

Just think KiMerde the happy gay couples that want children can adopt all the unwanted children that the young christian girls are forced to carry to term when they get knocked up and then forced to give them up for adoption. Some one has to love and care for these children...

Maybe this is Gods way of evening the playing field and providing loving homes to many unwanted and abused children...an answered prayer for many..
Gay Activist

Excelsior, MN

#48847 Jan 19, 2014
Our next big project should be the active promotion of our life style for the children in our schools. Get them believing that its okay to be gay and when the homophobes are killed off or die we will have total control.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jim

Elmwood Park, IL

#48849 Jan 19, 2014
gays are aids infested. They are a big percentage of child molesters. You people are sick, Just think, pretty soon you can have your pot to.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48850 Jan 19, 2014
Quote wrote:
I hate homosexuals. All of them I have come into contact with are freaks. No wonder there is a major backlash brewing in the USA against these weirdos. They are sick!!!!
You're in Germany..... what do you care?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48851 Jan 19, 2014
Jim wrote:
gays are aids infested. They are a big percentage of child molesters. You people are sick, Just think, pretty soon you can have your pot to.
Willfully spreading a big, fat lie.......... YOU'RE the one that's sick.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48852 Jan 19, 2014
Gay Activist wrote:
Our next big project should be the active promotion of our life style for the children in our schools. Get them believing that its okay to be gay and when the homophobes are killed off or die we will have total control.
Children already know that it is ok to be gay. They have to be taught to hate.
Easy There Now

Dublin, CA

#48853 Jan 19, 2014
Jim wrote:
What an ignorant buffoon says ! Tell us creepy,being a neanderthal and all just how long have you been in that self-hating closet anyway ? And please pick up those knuckles as it seems they are dragging on the sidewalk again ! LoL,Sorry but you're off topic and besides our great Constitution in fact backs up the rights of gays to be able to marry,go read the 14th amendment and get back to us ! Christian are we ? Time to crawl back under that rock you cockroach ! Your POS opinion is totally worthless !
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#48854 Jan 19, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we expect them to? All the hate, bigotry and prejudices on Topix should be reason enough NOT to bring a child into this world. Global warming, animal extinction, nuclear weapons, pollution. There is no respect for anyone or anything.....
not sure i get this.
Are you saying because of the current problems of the world we shouldn't bring children in the world ?
As awful as the world may seem its only because its the snapshot of time you're looking at.
Certainly the world seen worse times .
Even in the memory of most people we had the Vietnam war. That alone was far worse to face then global warming, animal extinction, etc.
The items you used may kill us someday or maybe not . Vietnam was real and killing right at that time.
Yet people still had babies.
Two world wars and babies were being born.
And thank God too. Because many of them grew up and helped charge the world for the better.

As for the hate on topix well that certainly is not new. Best to ignore the haters. A hard lesson and i'm guilty of not ignoring it. But at least i'm trying to.
Most of what the haters post are wacky stuff not worth considering to respond back to.
I'm going to do my best to only respond to real issue driven posters from now on.
Keep in mind this is just a forum not worth hassling over it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earth Angel

Racine, WI

#48855 Jan 19, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not true at all.
Its not ok to be gay. Gays do anal sex and that isn't healthy. Gays spread AIDS more then any other group what makes that ok ?

Taught to hate ? Name one serial killer that was taught to hate.
What school in the US has that in their curriculum
No one really knows why some people are born killers, molesters, arsonist, etc.
But one thing is certain they weren't taught to do it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Retardo

Terre Haute, IN

#48856 Jan 19, 2014
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so full of it that you need to run to the bathroom that is in your closet and stay there with the rest of the homosexuals! Oh yeah, here is an extra roll of Charmin!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Retardo

Terre Haute, IN

#48857 Jan 19, 2014
Gay Activist wrote:
Hey asstofist, go back in your closet! Oh yeah, forget about changing the burnt out light bulb that is in there, because your bulb has been out for years! Duh!!!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Retardo

Terre Haute, IN

#48858 Jan 19, 2014
Easy There Now wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ignorant buffoon says ! Tell us creepy,being a neanderthal and all just how long have you been in that self-hating closet anyway ? And please pick up those knuckles as it seems they are dragging on the sidewalk again ! LoL,Sorry but you're off topic and besides our great Constitution in fact backs up the rights of gays to be able to marry,go read the 14th amendment and get back to us ! Christian are we ? Time to crawl back under that rock you cockroach ! Your POS opinion is totally worthless !
When does your next flight leave back to Uranus? I guess ET did not like alien homosexuals either!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Retardo

Terre Haute, IN

#48859 Jan 19, 2014
I am glad all homosexuals favorite TV show is "DUCK DYNASTY!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
guest123

Guthrie, OK

#48860 Jan 19, 2014
Huh
Gay Activist

Excelsior, MN

#48861 Jan 19, 2014
Retardo, why the homophobe hate? You should work with us to spread our message. There are lots of gays in power. The soon to be former Mayor of Carbondale, the Illinois AG and the Lt. Gov.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Retardo

Terre Haute, IN

#48862 Jan 19, 2014
Gay Activist wrote:
Retardo, why the homophobe hate? You should work with us to spread our message. There are lots of gays in power. The soon to be former Mayor of Carbondale, the Illinois AG and the Lt. Gov.
Hey asstofist, what mental institution has your room number. Do they know that you missed your medication and it is now time to return back to your homosexual closet. Padded or not, as long as you stay in the closet! Wow, you really are a loose goose with comments such as your quackery! Oh yeah, don't forget to turn out the light while you are back in your closet!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
well

Mchenry, IL

#48863 Jan 19, 2014
Retardo wrote:
I am glad all homosexuals favorite TV show is "DUCK DYNASTY!"
Then that would make your favorite TV show what....old reruns of "Will and Grace"? It was a funny show!
Retardo

Terre Haute, IN

#48864 Jan 19, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
Then that would make your favorite TV show what....old reruns of "Will and Grace"? It was a funny show!
Yep you are right!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Slap U With The Truth

New York, NY

#48865 Jan 19, 2014
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not gay but I am going to answer you...
First of all older people being able to procreate with medical intervention: Not a really wise idea, there is a reason God gives children to the young. A few hours of my grand children and though I love them dearly I am ready for them to go home.
Infertile couples may have surgery or in vitro fertilization...that is wonderful, at least the children are wanted.
Many couples that don't want to procreate then change their minds: Not usually, they have accidents and unwanted children...not a good thing to be unwanted you should know.
Just think KiMerde the happy gay couples that want children can adopt all the unwanted children that the young christian girls are forced to carry to term when they get knocked up and then forced to give them up for adoption. Some one has to love and care for these children...
Maybe this is Gods way of evening the playing field and providing loving homes to many unwanted and abused children...an answered prayer for many..
You are cuckoo!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Saddam 1,783,381
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Justice Dale 243,599
Lonnie Montgomery 54 min Smith 1
News Berwyn man charged with impersonating Secretary... 1 hr rico 2
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 1 hr rico 1,603
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr TheFartingClintone 64,852
Trump and the Invasian of the West. 4 hr Patty B 4

Chicago Jobs

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages