Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Read more: CBS2 51,898

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Read more
Ace

Christopher, IL

#48545 Jan 16, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
hold on here.
you added a line i never said when you quoted me.
I never said that line with BIGOT CHURCHES in it
and i agree gays DO want to get married in churches,. That is part of the gay agenda.
to stick it to the church every chance they get.
but i disagree with you on them starting their own church.
church is serious business. It should not be played with by starting phony churches.
read the bible God really doesn't like that.
and please dont quote me if you got add things i never said
just post your stuff
Duh, I never added anything! If you go back and look it was (Christmas spirit) I commented on. And it's your right to agree or disagree. That is what makes a discussion interesting.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#48546 Jan 16, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

A lot of Gays want to get married in a church to spite God and the church.
They don't do it because they accept God in their lives.
That is why their marriage is a sham.
How can they hope for God's love when their hearts are full of hate towards anyone who even talks to them about faith..
Churches have NEVER been obligated to marry anyone, and marriage equality laws have confirmed this. This is a non-argument and you're being a drama queen.
southernjew

Anna, IL

#48547 Jan 16, 2014
There shouldnt be any laws on who weds whom. It is their lives not mine. What people want to do with themselves is not my concern as long im not paying for it.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#48548 Jan 16, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my statement exposes that you sit around thinking about the sex that other people have. Normal people don't do that. Sorry to break it to you gramps.
Really.
That is one of the most dumb ass statements yet from you. And that's taking into account all your statements are dumb ass.
Normal people don't anally abuse other people. Your statement only exposes a reprobate punk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#48549 Jan 16, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
So many words to say absolutely nothing.
You pretend that HIV didn't ravage the gay community exactly because they engaged in an inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning act of anal sex. And did so promiscuously.
You then equate that with rape and birth consequences. That is not just stupidly idiotic, it is morally reprehensible. All you did was affirm the judgment of homosexuality being a depravity instead of just a sexual defect.
Why don't you try being fearlessly honest for a change and admit you are an idiot???

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48550 Jan 16, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Churches have NEVER been obligated to marry anyone, and marriage equality laws have confirmed this. This is a non-argument and you're being a drama queen.
Dusty where is the love ? You're married you should be happy. You should be sharing that wonderful feeling. Where is that wedding bliss ?
Oh well once a sour puss always a sour puss.

Cool that you want to talk about the Church. They miss you and want you back.

OK time to get serious again.
Gays have yet to be satisfied over anything. They will soon demand any church that refused to marry them be forced to do it. They will use the fact that its now legal ( shouldn't be but it is ) to be married as leverage to force churches to marry them.

Its your gay agenda thing. Its how it works with you. FORCE anyone or anything that ever refuses you for any reason. Don't believe it ?
Name one time the gay agenda worked with having a compromise.
Civil Unions ? Not a chance.
Churches that refuse to marry them will be their very next target.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ace

Christopher, IL

#48551 Jan 16, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
hold on here.
you added a line i never said when you quoted me.
I never said that line with BIGOT CHURCHES in it
and i agree gays DO want to get married in churches,. That is part of the gay agenda.
to stick it to the church every chance they get.
but i disagree with you on them starting their own church.
church is serious business. It should not be played with by starting phony churches.
read the bible God really doesn't like that.
and please dont quote me if you got add things i never said
just post your stuff
Comment number #45812 Wingless Angel, Christmas Spirit. copy n paste.
Earth Angel wrote:
until you find out that Churches don't want to marry gays.
Gays have no interest in spending their money at any of those churches or being married in them. Gays don't want to be married in bigot churches.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48553 Jan 16, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Comment number #45812 Wingless Angel, Christmas Spirit. copy n paste.
Earth Angel wrote:
until you find out that Churches don't want to marry gays.
Gays have no interest in spending their money at any of those churches or being married in them. Gays don't want to be married in bigot churches.
ok i believe you
i'll just go sit in a corner now

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48554 Jan 16, 2014
i was wondering what do gays give each other for wedding gifts or anniversary gifts.
its easy in heterosexual marriage.
Women love bling. Jewelry of any kind is a sure hit.
or if you can handle the giggles a trip to Victory Secrets is good for the lady. Cheaper then jewelry

But what does a guy give another guy.
wow a tie gee thanks - hey you gave me one too niow we match

gay marriage just doesn't seem like it would be as much of an adventure of life that a heterosexual marriage is

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ace

Christopher, IL

#48556 Jan 16, 2014
BAUCHI, Nigeria A young man convicted of sodomy was whipped 20 times Thursday in a northern Nigerian Shariah court.

Though Mubarak Ibrahim was found guilty under Shariah law, it is the first conviction of a gay man in Nigeria since President Goodluck Jonathan signed a bill that further criminalizes homosexuality under the West African nation's Western-style penal code.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48557 Jan 16, 2014
i guess Dusty is now going to cancel his trip to Africa this year.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sallylou

Pittsburgh, PA

#48558 Jan 16, 2014
youtube.com/watch... Off The Wall.-crazy-The House is stupid

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
R U Stupid

Brazil, IN

#48559 Jan 16, 2014
Today class, we will be learning why homosexuals are "STUPID!" .....The answer is simply this! Rather than go to a closet to get a coat, they go to a closet to change their mind and rather than put on a coat, the put on homosexuals instead! Now that is why they are "STUPID!".....ring-r ing-ring....Now that was the bell class and you are now dismissed!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48560 Jan 16, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
correct.
the thief next to Christ was certainly not a Christian yet he believed in the end and asked Christ for forgiveness as was rewarded with the promise of heaven.
So non Christians can make it into heaven. And plenty of Christians will never make it into heaven.
As for me i know as a sinner i don't deserve heaven. But i also know that God does forgive and because of that forgiveness i can be allowed in heaven.
Take another swig off that original-sin-bullshit teat you've been suckling.

...and he was rewarded with a promise of heaven. ROTFLMAO@U
Jesus was a jew. Jews don't believe in heaven. You Christian types cannot learn to fact check BEFORE you write. Of course the man who wrote those words never knew jesus or the thief.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48561 Jan 16, 2014
Ace wrote:
BAUCHI, Nigeria A young man convicted of sodomy was whipped 20 times Thursday in a northern Nigerian Shariah court.
Though Mubarak Ibrahim was found guilty under Shariah law, it is the first conviction of a gay man in Nigeria since President Goodluck Jonathan signed a bill that further criminalizes homosexuality under the West African nation's Western-style penal code.
Hmmmm Illinois...... Nigeria

Illinois...... Nigeria

I give up. did you have a point or do you need a geography lesson?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48562 Jan 16, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
A lot of Gays want to get married in a church to spite God and the church.
They don't do it because they accept God in their lives.
That is why their marriage is a sham.
How many is "a lot of" ? Can you give examples, or are you just making this up as you go along? Did you think we couldn't tell?
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48563 Jan 16, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
i was wondering what do gays give each other for wedding gifts or anniversary gifts.
its easy in heterosexual marriage.
Women love bling. Jewelry of any kind is a sure hit.
or if you can handle the giggles a trip to Victory Secrets is good for the lady. Cheaper then jewelry
But what does a guy give another guy.
wow a tie gee thanks - hey you gave me one too niow we match
gay marriage just doesn't seem like it would be as much of an adventure of life that a heterosexual marriage is
Your limited imagination reveals you to be a narcissist. If you love somebody enough to marry them, you would know several items your mate would appreciate as a gift. But you don't care about anybody but yourself, so of course, you give what the media tells you your wife wants, because to find that out from her, you'd actually have to TALK to her. And you think she's really only good for one thing anyway and it never happens often enough. You'd rather spend your time hanging out with the gay boys and other closet cases. Hmmmm...
loose your interest in pussy?
jesus

Richmond, VA

#48564 Jan 16, 2014
R U Stupid wrote:
Today class, we will be learning why homosexuals are "STUPID!" .....The answer is simply this! Rather than go to a closet to get a coat, they go to a closet to change their mind and rather than put on a coat, the put on homosexuals instead! Now that is why they are "STUPID!".....ring-r ing-ring....Now that was the bell class and you are now dismissed!
It's funny how ever one is ignoring you.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48565 Jan 16, 2014
R U Stupid wrote:
Keep your day job, basement boy.
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48566 Jan 16, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
Its your gay agenda thing. Its how it works with you. FORCE anyone or anything that ever refuses you for any reason. Don't believe it ?
Name one time the gay agenda worked with having a compromise.
Civil Unions ? Not a chance.
Churches that refuse to marry them will be their very next target.
You're right... I don't believe it. Gay people are actually familiar with our country's constitution. and the first amendment. Separation of church and state, ya know?

Besides, there are plenty of churches that will GLADLY marry gay couples if a church wedding is desired....especially if the couple are members.

The federal government doesn't recognize civil unions. If you think they're so great YOU go get one. We don't have to compromise because we are winning and also because we are citizens of this great country, too... You want a compromise because you are losing. You know what? You should have known that you would lose this fight from the beginning. But nooooooooooooooo.........you couldn't stay awake in civics class, could you? I bet half of you fuckers couldn't even pass the citizenship test that immigrants take, you are all so clueless about our system of government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,208,274
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Jacques in Orleans 186,025
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min Penceative people 99,316
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 52,445
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Red_Forman 828
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,163
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 5,833
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]