Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: CBS2

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Comments
41,461 - 41,480 of 49,274 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
R U Stupid

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Attention all homosexuals!......Now that I have your attention, you are still "STUPID!" You can take that back to your closet and with the lights out in there, just say to yourself; I am "STUPID!" You will always be stupid if you do not change your ways. It is not too late to change. How many supporters do I have out there?
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are having trouble with the basics. What exactly about the relationship of two men escapes you? Two men.
escapes me ?

gay = anal sex

i could care less. Its the marriage part that is offensive.

what more is there to know ?
R U Stupid

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Satanic Cults is a chosen lifestyle. A particular group here belongs to it. This is why they are "STUPID!"

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
i think they're all out looking for Dusty.
He's been in a real funky mood ever since he got married.
I guess realizing he is the woman in the relationship hit him kinda hard.
He may turn out to be Utah's first gay divorce.
We live in Illinois (most of the time), but we have a weeekend/summer home in WI (not too far from your sorry a$$). Your reference to Utah is stupid, not funny.
I have a penis. My husband has a penis. Unlike KiMare, neither of us has a vagina. Therefore, neither of us is a women.

Please let me know if I can provide further clarification, Doofus.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
At the very core of your sense of reality, my little statement utterly destroys your denial.
That is always what light does to darkness.
The only light emanating from your post comes from the holes in your head.

I have no denial; you have no authority.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
We live in Illinois (most of the time), but we have a weeekend/summer home in WI (not too far from your sorry a$$). Your reference to Utah is stupid, not funny.
I have a penis. My husband has a penis. Unlike KiMare, neither of us has a vagina. Therefore, neither of us is a women.
Please let me know if I can provide further clarification, Doofus.
gay = anal sex
your partner is the husband that makes you the woman
i think i got it right.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
gay = anal sex
your partner is the husband that makes you the woman
i think i got it right.
gay does not = anal sex
I am my husband's husband
I know you got it wrong.
FUBAR

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
insults won't win you any points with me.
come back again someday when you can talk about issues instead of being a jerk.
Then don't lie and state obviously erroneous information ! That Christian hate is showing again !
FUBAR

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
escapes me ?
gay = anal sex
i could care less. Its the marriage part that is offensive.
what more is there to know ?
Gee,I don't know,maybe that 34% of heterosexuals partake in anal sex with our wives and or girlfriends? That hate and ignorance is showing again you hating Christian ! Besides it's none of your business what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home,especially when nothing illegal is going on ! Mind your own business unless of course your a voyeur and like to watch ! Do you like to watch? LOL
Ace

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
gay does not = anal sex
I am my husband's husband
I know you got it wrong.
Lol. that is the funniest thing that I have heard in a long time lol.
Ace

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee,I don't know,maybe that 34% of heterosexuals partake in anal sex with our wives and or girlfriends? That hate and ignorance is showing again you hating Christian ! Besides it's none of your business what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home,especially when nothing illegal is going on ! Mind your own business unless of course your a voyeur and like to watch ! Do you like to watch? LOL
Correct, what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home is none of my business!!!!!! But when they want the law changed that goes against good morals that everyone will have to live with, then it becomes my business
The Cook

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Hey everyone, I'm back and I'm cooking up some hash browns, sausage & eggs. Who would like to place an order here? Just sit back and relax and smell the cook'n! Enuff for everyone! mmm good
FUBAR

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Correct, what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home is none of my business!!!!!! But when they want the law changed that goes against good morals that everyone will have to live with, then it becomes my business
Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Like your good morals ? The morals of hate and not minding your own business ? This nation is still a secular nation and our constitution trumps your bible every time ! Your hate is the biggest immorality of all ! Keep your sky fairy to yourself ! Your rights end where others begin !
Ace

Christopher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

The Cook wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm back and I'm cooking up some hash browns, sausage & eggs. Who would like to place an order here? Just sit back and relax and smell the cook'n! Enuff for everyone! mmm good
You think you could conger up a little browneye for the Wiener Winklers?
R U Stupid

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ! Ha ! Ha ! Like your good morals ? The morals of hate and not minding your own business ? This nation is still a secular nation and our constitution trumps your bible every time ! Your hate is the biggest immorality of all ! Keep your sky fairy to yourself ! Your rights end where others begin !
And that is why you are "STUPID!".......Just downright plain "STUPID!"
R U Stupid

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

The Cook wrote:
I'll take an order and can I get some coffee with that. Thanks for cooking!
FUBAR

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

R U Stupid wrote:
<quoted text> And that is why you are "STUPID!".......Just downright plain "STUPID!"
So says the village idiot who was fired for being under qualified for the position ! Sorry but you're the biggest idiot on the thread at this time ! Can you spell D-U-H ? I heard from a good source that's your middle name stupid punk ! LOLOLOL
R U Stupid

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Ace wrote:
<quoted text> You think you could conger up a little browneye for the Wiener Winklers?
And that is why you are "STUPID!" Matter of fact, a "STUPID ACE IN THE HOLE!"
R U Stupid

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the village idiot who was fired for being under qualified for the position ! Sorry but you're the biggest idiot on the thread at this time ! Can you spell D-U-H ? I heard from a good source that's your middle name stupid punk ! LOLOLOL
I see WE are having a Stupid Family Reunion now since you are a "STUPID" one now as well. Go back in your closet!
Cheater

Brazil, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

I had a cheater for many years. Hell, there would be times and places that I would absolutely forget where I laid them. Sometimes they would be pretty wet when I sat on them as well. I can remember I had to pick up my cheater out of the trash that they were in. I might have been drinking at the time from the stress along from the things that I was seeing all the time. Hell, after so many times of dealing with a cheater, one can just lose track of them after awhile. Sad to say, I have had to ask a friend or two if they have seen my cheater! They knew exactly what I was talking about. They really did not know how to answer me since I've asked that same question many times. So I finally said to myself: I guess it's time to get another pair of glasses! Also known as CHEATERS!.........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min John Galt 1,096,529
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min gcaveman1 46,242
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min edogxxx 97,844
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Dale 176,840
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,738
Pics of Sharpton as a baby 1 hr Hey Coons 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 290
Amy 8-22 3 hr Kuuipo 12

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••