Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 50,786

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Avenged

La Center, KY

#48278 Jan 14, 2014
1)Gays can't reproduce- while this is true, there are literally millions of hetrosexual couple who can not either, do we ban couples or down these relations because of it.?

2) Why is it our so called legislation use the bible when arguing these values and act and due the same for other issues that really matter? maybe because it bothers some personally and its there only argument.

3) many defects that affect sexuality are changed at birth leaving children scared as they grow into a gender that may have been wrongly decided at birth hormone replacement and surgery does not change many hard wiring in these people . so many are dedicated to judge and change others personal lives to feel better about there own personal beliefs do we ban other with birth defects from a simple life of having a partner or experiencing love.

“Christmas Spirit”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#48279 Jan 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.thebody.com/content/art306.html
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/aids/...
http://www.avert.org/origin-hiv-aids.htm
scientist don't want to admit its from gays having sex with animals but clearly it was originally from monkeys.
considering the fact that causal touching cannot transfer AIDS then its only logical to conclude someone had sex with the monkey.
Since women have a lower risk rate of catching it its obviously a gay caught it and transferred it to other gays.
That becomes even more possible when considering it spread FIRST and faster through the gay community then any other community.
Damn you are stupid.

AIDS cannot be transferred. AIDS is a diagnosis, not a disease.

HIV, the virus that can cause AIDS has been traced back to the early 1900s. It was being spread through heterosexual means for over 60 years before it ever entered the gay community.

No one other than fundamentalist whack jobs think that HIV moved from sapien to humans through sex. You people and your obsession over other people's sex are ridiculous. Scientists believe it transferred because monkey brains are eaten in certain regions of Africa....which is where HIV originated. Probably because scientists aren't obsessed pretending that certain sects of society have sex obsessions. Science is concerned with truth, not fairy tales like you.

There is also FIV which is a feline version. undoubtedly you will find the obvious answer for this variant to be that monkeys were screwing kittens. Or perhaps the gays were. Your leaps to call things "logic" are hilarious.

It has not spread FIRST or FASTER through the gay community. Globally, HETEROSEXUALS have always outnumbered gays in cases of AIDS.

But you just keep right on typing out your stupidity as fast as you can!!! Nothing demonstrates the stupidity of fundamentalist Christianity more then its followers.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#48280 Jan 14, 2014
Whatever you say monkey fooker.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you are stupid.
AIDS cannot be transferred. AIDS is a diagnosis, not a disease.
HIV, the virus that can cause AIDS has been traced back to the early 1900s. It was being spread through heterosexual means for over 60 years before it ever entered the gay community.
No one other than fundamentalist whack jobs think that HIV moved from sapien to humans through sex. You people and your obsession over other people's sex are ridiculous. Scientists believe it transferred because monkey brains are eaten in certain regions of Africa....which is where HIV originated. Probably because scientists aren't obsessed pretending that certain sects of society have sex obsessions. Science is concerned with truth, not fairy tales like you.
There is also FIV which is a feline version. undoubtedly you will find the obvious answer for this variant to be that monkeys were screwing kittens. Or perhaps the gays were. Your leaps to call things "logic" are hilarious.
It has not spread FIRST or FASTER through the gay community. Globally, HETEROSEXUALS have always outnumbered gays in cases of AIDS.
But you just keep right on typing out your stupidity as fast as you can!!! Nothing demonstrates the stupidity of fundamentalist Christianity more then its followers.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 14

Satellite Provider

#48281 Jan 14, 2014
Add me whatsapp +918906213889

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ace

Christopher, IL

#48282 Jan 14, 2014
I have noticed the gays has not joined us in our conservation today. They must have realized we are right, and now in church asking Jesus for forgiveness for their abomination sin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48283 Jan 14, 2014
i think they're all out looking for Dusty.
He's been in a real funky mood ever since he got married.
I guess realizing he is the woman in the relationship hit him kinda hard.
He may turn out to be Utah's first gay divorce.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#48284 Jan 14, 2014
Ace wrote:
I have noticed the gays has not joined us in our conservation today. They must have realized we are right, and now in church asking Jesus for forgiveness for their abomination sin.
Maybe they went to work!

“saved From jesus”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#48285 Jan 14, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they went to work!
lMAO
Please Answer

New York, NY

#48287 Jan 14, 2014
I want to know this one thing. Would someone please please please tell me .... Why do homosexual men like another man's sheet on their deek from an*l sex? This is an honest question. Please someone tell me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48289 Jan 14, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I didn't say only Christians should be accountable for their words. I said that christians who are rude or nasty to others are not following God's rule which makes it hypocritical.
I'm quite sure that my first ever comment on one of these GLBT threads was responded to by a Christian who was very rude and not prepared to show any kind of patience in trying to answer. This is one of the reasons I remain agnostic. I tried explaining this to you before.
I will show you more respect in the future providing it's kept civil between us. I do not condemn those who have chosen to believe in god but I will argue with them should they show hypocrisy ti their belief.
Saying that I'd give a 'pass' to murderers is a bit unfare. I'm not a monster! I'm one of those people you never read about because it isn't advertised...I scrape peoples body parts into a bag for disposal after sudden death. I've seen the carnage of man vs man or ppl who chose to take their own life. I can't represent all abusive non Christians here, however I will apologise again for any past hurtful or rude wording directed to you that I may have responded with.
alright you have my word i'll keep it civil as long as you do.
i've seen death up close and personal. trust me when its personal its a lot harder.

what i dont get and maybe i'm reading it wrong.
But it sounds like you let one incident with one wrong person jade you in your beliefs.
Christians do falter in their faith. We do fail in many ways. We don't lose being a Christian just because we have doubts, fears, failures,and sins.
In fact that is when we realize just how much we need God's help and strength.
And usually at least in my case anyway is when we do find it.

When people demand i show them some sort of proof of God i just look into my blacken soul and know its by Gods grace and love i am here and have redemption. I probably won't ever be able to prove God to anyone but i know God in my life.

Don't let just one incident cut the bond between you and God. One thing i'm certain of is God doesn't cut that bond only we do. And because we do we have to ask for it back.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#48290 Jan 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

still ewww on thinking about Dusty
i might have nightmares tonight on it.
And then you rub one out.

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#48291 Jan 14, 2014
Oklahoma added to the states that have allowed gay marriage!! State by state equality is winning!!!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48292 Jan 14, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
And then you rub one out.
Dusty your mind is always in the gutter
i'm thinking about nightmares and your posting about sex.

they must be right. You really do have a sex thing for me.
Sorry Dusty i don't play on your team.
Geez you're supposed to married. Already you're looking to cheat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#48293 Jan 14, 2014

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#48294 Jan 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You really do have a sex thing for me.
An unseen internet troll? I'd rather eat razor blades.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Dusty i don't play on your team.
Like the last kid on the playground, we wouldn't pick you for our team.
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez you're supposed to married. Already you're looking to cheat.
Still married, and I have no intention of cheating. But you can always dream....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#48295 Jan 14, 2014
TXgurl wrote:
Oklahoma added to the states that have allowed gay marriage!! State by state equality is winning!!!
Does that mean that ss couples are not still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage???

Smile.
FUBAR

Livermore, CA

#48296 Jan 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.thebody.com/content/art306.html
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/aids/...
http://www.avert.org/origin-hiv-aids.htm
scientist don't want to admit its from gays having sex with animals but clearly it was originally from monkeys.
considering the fact that causal touching cannot transfer AIDS then its only logical to conclude someone had sex with the monkey.
Since women have a lower risk rate of catching it its obviously a gay caught it and transferred it to other gays.
That becomes even more possible when considering it spread FIRST and faster through the gay community then any other community.
Why is it always ignorance is bliss with you bigoted types ! The vast majority of the world wide experts pretty much agree that the AID's virus was first transmitted from African monkeys that were contaminated and hunters of these monkeys picked up the virus from their contaminated meat ! Monkey meat is considered a delicacy in Africa and to even consider them having sex with monkeys is simply to ludicrous to even consider ! But then you know more than ALL the world wide experts eight ? Try again and this time don't LIE,it isn't very Christian of you to do so ! Bottom line,it was in fact heterosexual hunters that started the plague !

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#48297 Jan 14, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean that ss couples are not still only ever mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered halves of marriage???
Smile.
Does your crappy little statement somehow negate the legal validity of federally recognized marriages, Pastor Gregory Dale Kirschmann? Does it?
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48298 Jan 14, 2014
FUBAR wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it always ignorance is bliss with you bigoted types ! The vast majority of the world wide experts pretty much agree that the AID's virus was first transmitted from African monkeys that were contaminated and hunters of these monkeys picked up the virus from their contaminated meat ! Monkey meat is considered a delicacy in Africa and to even consider them having sex with monkeys is simply to ludicrous to even consider ! But then you know more than ALL the world wide experts eight ? Try again and this time don't LIE,it isn't very Christian of you to do so ! Bottom line,it was in fact heterosexual hunters that started the plague !
insults won't win you any points with me.
come back again someday when you can talk about issues instead of being a jerk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Xavier Breath

Brooklyn, NY

#48299 Jan 14, 2014
truth wrote:
Nobody asked for your opinion.
Now shuteth your pieth holeth.
<quoted text>
Were you looking in a mirror when you typed that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-31 13 min edogxxx 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min fetch almighty 1,129,420
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min STEFANO COLONNA 70,159
Abby 10-30 17 min edogxxx 19
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min grave digger 47,599
Chicago Ridge man is charged with drug possessi... (Oct '08) 1 hr Ghiberti 6
Why do REPUBLICS Fail and Fall 1 hr stupid amerikan 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 179,685
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,565

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 3:39AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]