Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: CBS2 49,941

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Full Story
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48215 Jan 13, 2014
The Cook wrote:
<quoted text>...Sorry Earth Angel, just burgers for now!.....But just for you my good friend, I do have steaks. Just how would you like them done. Perfection is FREE!...lol... Here's looking at cha...
medium rare of its the only way to eat steak
thanks
R U Stupid

Brazil, IN

#48216 Jan 13, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text> Humm, if you knew someone that was going to self inflect personal injury to their self, would you walk away and act like you knew nothing? Or try to stop it?
The bible said we are our brothers keeper. I believe It's our job to help our brother from harming himself when ever possible. There is no greater harm to ones self than breaking gods golden rules.
Sorry but homosexuals do not even stand a chance from the wrath of God if they do not change their ways now. If not, well then, they are just plain "STUPID!"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Cook

Brazil, IN

#48217 Jan 13, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
medium rare of its the only way to eat steak
thanks
And just what would you like to drink with that Earth Angel? Excuse me! Hey, anyone else want a burger while I'm cooking?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48218 Jan 13, 2014
The Cook wrote:
<quoted text> And just what would you like to drink with that Earth Angel? Excuse me! Hey, anyone else want a burger while I'm cooking?
Sam Adams Winter Lager a good American Beer

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Really

Tampa, FL

#48219 Jan 13, 2014
It isn't funny at all ppl.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Cook

Brazil, IN

#48220 Jan 13, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Sam Adams Winter Lager a good American Beer
Are you ready for another cold one? Please excuse me a minute Earth Angel. Ok folks! for the last time, who needs a burger? Sorry about that Earth Angel, here's your beer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ace

Christopher, IL

#48221 Jan 13, 2014
R U Stupid wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry but homosexuals do not even stand a chance from the wrath of God if they do not change their ways now. If not, well then, they are just plain "STUPID!"
? But isn't that the reason we are spending so much time explaining the evils of gay sex to the gays? Trying to get them to repent?
Maybe the only thing that will work is an exorcisms?

"Matthew 5:30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off "...
Maybe the only way to save their soul is to round up all the gays and turn them into eunuch's so they can't sin? The Christian thing to do is what ever it takes to try and save their unholy lustful souls from the firey gates of hell, no matter how much it displeases them?
Wouldn't it be better to lose your sexual organ, than to lose your place in heaven?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Cook

Brazil, IN

#48222 Jan 13, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>? But isn't that the reason we are spending so much time explaining the evils of gay sex to the gays? Trying to get them to repent?
Maybe the only way to save their soul is to round up all the gays and turn them into eunuch's so they can't sin? The Christian thing to do is what ever it takes to try and save their unholy lustful souls from the firey gates of hell, no matter how much it displeases them?
Wouldn't it be better to lose your sexual organ, than to lose your place in heaven?
Hey there Ace! While I'm a cooking away on these burgers, I just read your post. I will just give you a BIG AMEN to your statement.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
jesus

Virginia Beach, VA

#48223 Jan 13, 2014
This post is still going? God you people are just wasting your breath you are not changing any one minds? Bible thumpers go home

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#48225 Jan 13, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>? But isn't that the reason we are spending so much time explaining the evils of gay sex to the gays? Trying to get them to repent?

I thought it was:
Love your neighbor as yourself
Judge not,yet you be judged
Try to save your own soul

“"ENOUGH"”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#48226 Jan 13, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was:
That would only be true if they actually followed what their Jesus taught ! As it is they are all an epic failure and hiding behind their religion as an excuse to hate their fellow man and women ! Not that there aren't good Christians out there but so far I have yet to see one ! The hatred just ouzzs from their every pore ! Kind of hard not to see it ! I mean sheesh !
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#48227 Jan 13, 2014
BASTA wrote:
<quoted text>That would only be true if they actually followed what their Jesus taught ! As it is they are all an epic failure and hiding behind their religion as an excuse to hate their fellow man and women ! Not that there aren't good Christians out there but so far I have yet to see one ! The hatred just ouzzs from their every pore ! Kind of hard not to see it ! I mean sheesh !
Well I'm not one of them.I use my own
mind to interpret God.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"ENOUGH"”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#48228 Jan 13, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm not one of them.I use my own
mind to interpret God.
And that's why I posted to you,because you were not being judgmental like the rest of them ! ;)
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#48229 Jan 13, 2014
BASTA wrote:
<quoted text>And that's why I posted to you,because you were not being judgmental like the rest of them ! ;)
Not my job.Have a good night :)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Ace

Christopher, IL

#48230 Jan 14, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was:
There was no hate in my comment against mankind.
Hate the game not the player.
Taking the time to help save your neighbor is, "lover your neighbor as yourself".
I don't want to go to hell.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48231 Jan 14, 2014
BASTA wrote:
<quoted text>
That would only be true if they actually followed what their Jesus taught ! As it is they are all an epic failure and hiding behind their religion as an excuse to hate their fellow man and women ! Not that there aren't good Christians out there but so far I have yet to see one ! The hatred just ouzzs from their every pore ! Kind of hard not to see it ! I mean sheesh !
If you have not seen Christian love its because you never looked.
You can find Christian in the homeless shelters they built, soup kitchens they run, batter women clinics they run, and medical clinics they run.

Where is the gay love ? What kind of help places are connected with ?
Let me guess a few AIDS testing places. Good that they do that but again their help is only for themselves. Christian help centers are for everyone who needs help.
I've been to Christian help centers there is no ID at door. No one thumps their bible. There isn't any embarrassing questions about your life.
Just Christians helping others. No strings attached.
That is the best example of Christian love and you can find that in every state and every major city.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48233 Jan 14, 2014
don't be so one sided. It isn't just Christians
if you think we're rude try reading what the gays write.
I've seen them write plenty of swear words, insults, mis quotes, and using someone else screen name in order to cause confusion, etc.

But you will never call them down on it.
Christians are the only ones who take that hit.
In your blind eyes its only us who are rude.
At least i admit there is rudeness on both sides.

I guess in your view since gays are not Christians its ok to give them a pass on being bad. No contradiction there right.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#48235 Jan 14, 2014
Earth Angel wrote:
don't be so one sided. It isn't just Christians
if you think we're rude try reading what the gays write.
I've seen them write plenty of swear words, insults, mis quotes, and using someone else screen name in order to cause confusion, etc.
But you will never call them down on it.
Christians are the only ones who take that hit.
In your blind eyes its only us who are rude.
Get off your cross, Hunty, the Church needs the wood.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48236 Jan 14, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Get off your cross, Hunty, the Church needs the wood.
LOL are you trying to give me ideas for my next screen name.
i knew i could count on you.
Earth Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48237 Jan 14, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read some of the insults to yourself and others on here and yes, they're very rude. I've been rude myself, however, being Christian means you are contradicting what's in the bible.
so only christians should held accountable for any remarks you don't like.
even through you acknowledge gays make rude remarks too they get a pass on that because they're not Christian.

What about my Dusty ( sorry Dusty but you are a good example on this )
Dusty is a very proud gay even got married.
Dusty been in the church for 30 years didn't learn much but he was there.
Now do you give him a pass too ? Or do you dump on him too for his rude remarks ?
i think its time you called Dusty out like you do all us Christians.
And if you need examples of Dusty's rude comments i'm sure you can find plenty of them addressed to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Tony Rome 1,111,057
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min RACE 98,253
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 53 min andet1987 1,288
Word (Dec '08) 56 min andet1987 4,741
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,222
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,486
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,725
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••