Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 51763 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

Ace

Christopher, IL

#48167 Jan 13, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Mother nature? Do you mean God? Isn't God the source of all creation and therefor the mistakes are his?
Hum, I will have to think about that. Man does create his own destiny, we can add to our DNA from our eating, drinking habits and lifestyle habits. Modern day science can prove that. God said I knew you when you was in your mothers womb. Modern science can say the same thing now, determing a childs tendiencies from DNA testing before the baby is born
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48168 Jan 13, 2014
truth wrote:
i must have missed the part when they made a human baby without any humans.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48169 Jan 13, 2014
truth wrote:
Why am I such a dumb ass?
i don't know but stealing my screen name certainly didn't help you.
From Hades

Brazil, IN

#48170 Jan 13, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, another clod who's all concerned about what other men do with their dicks. Based on your need to post lies and your sick fantasies, you might consider asking your doc to up your meds.
Lets play Devils Advocate here for a split second if all homosexuals have the time. I am going to say this only once and that is; All homosexuals are mine and yes I have a place just for you when your time arrives! Thanks for belonging to my cult! Satan!
CDC

Saint Louis, MO

#48171 Jan 13, 2014
Huh? I stole truth's screen name.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know but stealing my screen name certainly didn't help you.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#48172 Jan 13, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. They can and they do.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/11/us/episcopa...
They are not true Disiples of GOD........
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#48173 Jan 13, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a sing-a-long version?
Yes there is....
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#48174 Jan 13, 2014
From Hades wrote:
<quoted text>Lets play Devils Advocate here for a split second if all homosexuals have the time. I am going to say this only once and that is; All homosexuals are mine and yes I have a place just for you when your time arrives! Thanks for belonging to my cult! Satan!
Didn't know Satan had an IP #!
Live and let live.God is the judge here.
God didn't assign you to judge people.
As a Christian, you are suppose to
spread the good word,not bad.
"Judge not yet ye be judged"

“Christmas Spirit”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#48175 Jan 13, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i must have missed the part when they made a human baby without any humans.
It was right next to the part where homosexuals somehow elusively prevent straight people from having children, and where gays are all magically sterile. Don't worry fake Wingless Angel, absolutely no one expects you to keep up.

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#48176 Jan 13, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not true Disiples of GOD........
Wrong.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#48177 Jan 13, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
You are wrong as usual...
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#48178 Jan 13, 2014
JESUS words:
4 And He answered and said to them,“Have you not read that He who made[a] them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’[b] 5 and said,‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?[c] 6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#48179 Jan 13, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong as usual...
wrong.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#48180 Jan 13, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong.
Yrs you are!!!!!!!
True Christians are followers of CHRIST and his words on marriage were:

He answered and said to them,“Have you not read that He who made[a] them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’[b] 5 and said,‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?[c] 6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

“Christmas Spirit”

Location hidden

#48181 Jan 13, 2014
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Yrs you are!!!!!!!
True Christians are followers of CHRIST and his words on marriage were:
He answered and said to them,“Have you not read that He who made[a] them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’[b] 5 and said,‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’?[c] 6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”
Wrong. This is discussing straight people and advising them that if they divorce they can not true Christians. Even the imposter Wingless Angel would know that one.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48182 Jan 13, 2014
Just curious i wonder how many of those gays running to Utah to try and get married even live in Utah.
I can understand the gays who live there wanting the benefits a legal marriage license would give them.
They are making a mockery of marriage but i do understand the want for benefits. So i do understand Utah's gay residents going for it.

But just how many gays could actually be living there ?
It just doesn't seem like the state they would flock to. Yet thousands are trying to get married there.

Sounds like evidence of a gay agenda to me.
Come on Dusty don't duck yet another legit issue.
Post your comments on this without your flare for insults.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#48183 Jan 13, 2014
wronger!
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48184 Jan 13, 2014
truth wrote:
wronger!
<quoted text>
i see your finding out that your imposter name doesn't work on me like it does with others.
Nevertheless you got nothing worthy to comment on.
Go back to Twitter where they love one word comments.
Topix is for posters who actually can hold a conversation.
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#48185 Jan 13, 2014
Wrongest!
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
i see your finding out that your imposter name doesn't work on me like it does with others.
Nevertheless you got nothing worthy to comment on.
Go back to Twitter where they love one word comments.
Topix is for posters who actually can hold a conversation.
Wingless Angel

Kenosha, WI

#48186 Jan 13, 2014
http://action.afa.net/FAQ.aspx...

i like this article.
And this line here is totally true

Today, if you dare to publicly oppose homosexuality - even with reason, humility and mercy - you can expect to be ridiculed or censored by the liberal media and the cultural elites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Scrutiny 189,891
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Double Devil Dongs 1,236,492
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 53,602
abby 6-2 1 hr tiredofit 16
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 1 hr Magic Utah Uwear 55
amy 6-2 1 hr tiredofit 20
Crime161 murders in 151 days in Chicago - 46 in... 6 hr Jeff Davis 2
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]