Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

I Hate Gays

New York, NY

#48057 Jan 11, 2014
HW – HOMOSEXUAL WEAKNESS – TYPE ONE

This type of Gay falls into four subcategories.

MDH – MENTAL DEFICIT HOMOSEXUALITY

“MDH Gays” are homosexuals who are mentally handicapped. There are two types:

MDH-1 Gays: this type does not have sufficient intelligence to know that what they are doing is wrong.

MDH-2 Gays: this type has sufficient intelligence to know that what they are doing is wrong.

DH – DELUSIONAL HOMOSEXUALITY

“DH Gays” are homosexuals that suffer from one or more delusions. DH Gays fall into two categories:

DH-1 Gays: This type of Gay once knew the truth but has deceived themself into believing that what they are doing is not wrong.

DH-2 Gays: virtually all DH-2 Gays are children who have been raised to be Gay and are under the age of twelve. This type of Gay has believed all their usually short life that what they are doing is not wrong.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I Hate Gays

New York, NY

#48058 Jan 11, 2014
EWH – EMOTIONAL WEAKNESS HOMOSEXUALITY

“EWH Gays” are, for example, little children who have been forced into a homosexual lifestyle by more powerful, sexual predator Gay adults. These children, usually mentally, emotionally, and physically brutalized by these predator adults, are too terrified (hence, emotionally weak) to refuse to engage in the homosexual activity.

OH – OTHER HOMOSEXUALITY

The description of “OH Gays” is beyond the understanding of most people; so, we will not provide it at this time.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gays Are Sick Evils

New York, NY

#48061 Jan 11, 2014
When homosexuals are wiped out, the entire world will DANCE IN THE STREETS!!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy To Makes Gays Mad

New York, NY

#48062 Jan 11, 2014
hahaahahahahahaha .... sick evil freak!! Burn in hell!!!!!.... Burn in hell, homosexuals.... YOU are the children of satan!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy To Makes Gays Mad

New York, NY

#48064 Jan 11, 2014
DSM-IV-TR and the American Psychiatric Association, contrary to all the media hype over the past few years, still classify homosexuality as a mental illness ....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
R U Stupid

Terre Haute, IN

#48065 Jan 11, 2014
I stand firm and opposed to ALL homosexuals for their Satanic cult that they believe in! That makes us believers who stand firm with me "SMART!" .....Now for that Satanic cult group who continues their homosexual worship is just "STUPID!"......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy To Makes Gays Mad

New York, NY

#48066 Jan 11, 2014
DSM-IV-TR and the American Psychiatric Association, contrary to all the media hype over the past few years, still classify homosexuality as a mental illness......

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy To Makes Gays Mad

New York, NY

#48067 Jan 11, 2014
Australians drink recycled sewer water.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy To Makes Gays Mad

New York, NY

#48068 Jan 11, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
He also gave the power of choice. So if ppl don't believe in a god that's their choice and therefore God's rule is not applicable. Just worry about yourself and stop preaching to those who don't believe.
DSM-IV-TR and the American Psychiatric Association, contrary to all the media hype over the past few years, still classify homosexuality as a mental illness.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy To Makes Gays Mad

New York, NY

#48069 Jan 11, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
He also gave the power of choice. So if ppl don't believe in a god that's their choice and therefore God's rule is not applicable. Just worry about yourself and stop preaching to those who don't believe.
DSM-IV-TR and the American Psychiatric Association, contrary to all the media hype over the past few years, still classify homosexuality as a mental illness....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Easy To Makes Gays Mad

New York, NY

#48070 Jan 11, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>
Evil sick freak.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
troll

Virginia Beach, VA

#48071 Jan 11, 2014
Easy To Makes Gays Mad wrote:
<quoted text>Evil sick freak.
Hahaha all these last post make me laugh. 1 you are not god so stop judging. 2 you don't know what's going to happen. You bible thumpers make me laugh. You act like your bible should be law
well

Mchenry, IL

#48073 Jan 11, 2014
Easy To Makes Gays Mad wrote:
DSM-IV-TR and the American Psychiatric Association, contrary to all the media hype over the past few years, still classify homosexuality as a mental illness......
Gee, I wonder what they would classify you...
Sing Along With Sammy

Terre Haute, IN

#48074 Jan 11, 2014
Old McDonald had a farm....E.I...E...I...O-----An d on his farm he had a steer....E...I...E...I...O---- ------pardon me!.... I was looking for steer's in this web site.---OPPS!------Wrong kind of "STEER"S!"---- I better run like hell from this site,,,,,,,,giddy up horse
Cali Girl 14n

Los Angeles, CA

#48079 Jan 11, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>Oh god, here we go.....I'm a STRAIGHT FEMALE sick mofo
OMG...She is a straight female!
What are you men dumb here,
She doesn't have to play a character,
She is herself.Unlike most of you.
Cali Girl 14n

Los Angeles, CA

#48081 Jan 11, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>And how do you propose I do that Einstein?
Ha Ha....Good point!
troll

Virginia Beach, VA

#48082 Jan 11, 2014
troll wrote:
All gays are the sons and daughters of evil ,,,, hahahahaahahahaaaa!!!!!
Get your own name

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#48083 Jan 11, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
as usual all you can do is attack the poster.
you can't post on the issue you have to ignore the issue because you can win a real debate on issues.
Ooh, how awkward for you. Your Freudian slip is showing again.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#48084 Jan 11, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

there is a zillion web sites showing the proof go do your homework but here being the Christian i am i'll start you off.
Christian........maybe (remains to be proven).
Grammarian, certainly not.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#48085 Jan 11, 2014
R U Stupid wrote:
....Ever notice that homosexuals never want to talk about Sodom or Gomorrah!.... But they sure want to talk about their agenda on TV, newspapers, websites and etc. about coming out of the closet. Hey, I just came out of my garage from picking my nose! Now does that make it news worthy for MY agenda as "Nose Pickers?"....I guess not for I will not stoop that low as they do for their agenda. That makes me smart and them "STUPID!"....
That's because Sodom and Gomorrah had nothing to do with homosexuality, dumb-a$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Pete 1,508,801
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min tuffy 239,423
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr doG mnaDed lyHo p... 71,273
News Ex-Ukrainian finance minister, originally from ... 3 hr Trump is the man 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Agents of Corruption 63,550
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 16 hr SweLL GirL 10,497
Obama has LEAK under sink. Fri TROY the Plumber 36

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages