Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-S...

Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions

There are 52083 comments on the CBS2 story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil Unions. In it, CBS2 reports that:

The Illinois House has approved a measure to legalize civil unions for same-sex couples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS2.

“Christmas Spirit”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#47944 Jan 10, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont respond to imposters get your own SN if you want to converse
I have my own screen name. It's registered with Topix and belongs to me. You're the imposter.

No worries on supplying the answer to the original question. Everyone already knows you cant' do it.
charo

Saint Louis, MO

#47945 Jan 10, 2014
Cuchi-Cuchi
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont respond to imposters get your own SN if you want to converse

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47947 Jan 10, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is you who has confused risk with inherent harm.
You said the anus was designed. If it was designed it must have had a designer, hence yours is a religious argument. Even if you aren't quite bright enough to see it.
Evolution? If homosexuality didn't serve a biological purpose it wouldn't be seen in over 400 species of animals.
SMIRK
Hardly. Evolution shapes (designs) life over time. You are vainly stretching to dismiss facts. The only futile faith is yours.

If it serves a purpose, what is it? How did it evolve? Why does it pointlessly orient itself toward a duplicate peg, or a duplicate hole?

Do you have any explanations?

Smirk smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#47949 Jan 10, 2014
It's OK I wear depends.
Eds Snitch wrote:
<quoted text>Is it true that you pee on yourself every time you post on here?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
truth

Saint Louis, MO

#47951 Jan 10, 2014
Could there be more than one truth?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47953 Jan 10, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my own screen name. It's registered with Topix and belongs to me. You're the imposter.
No worries on supplying the answer to the original question. Everyone already knows you cant' do it.
you are not the originator of this screen name i am
you just happened to register it AFTER me but that doesn't change the fact that you are the imposter
i wont respond to your comments as long as you use my SN
you're wasting your time posting to me under it

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47954 Jan 10, 2014
truth wrote:
It's OK I wear depends.
<quoted text>
well well
answering back a post sent to the imposter
kinda outed yourself there huh
but then gays like you love to out yourselves
LOL you're really slick NOT

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Christmas Spirit”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#47955 Jan 10, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not the originator of this screen name i am
you just happened to register it AFTER me but that doesn't change the fact that you are the imposter
So you are unable to supply the law that you mentioned. No one is surprised.

I'm glad you like my screen name friend.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#47956 Jan 10, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are unable to supply the law that you mentioned. No one is surprised.
I'm glad you like my screen name friend.
Imitation is either a compliment or a troll.

Smile.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47957 Jan 10, 2014
LOL in his case a STUPID troll who outed himself

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47958 Jan 10, 2014
REGISTERED wingless angel = stupid troll screen named truth

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47959 Jan 10, 2014
evil is always exposed in the light of God

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47961 Jan 10, 2014
http://www.youdebate.com/DEBATES/gay_adoption...

great reading material i especially liked this part

Stability is the key to raising an emotionally and mentally healthy child; unmarried and homosexual partners simply cannot provide the stability that married heterosexual couples can give. "Children need a role model, both male and female. Every child has the right to both a mother and a father,". Homosexual activists put their personal desires above the rights of these children to have a chance at a normal family life with a father and mother

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#47963 Jan 10, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You will; you can't help but respond.
Wingless Angel wrote:
<quoted text>

It's brilliant and hilarious. I can scarcely wait to read more!!!!
Word

New York, NY

#47964 Jan 10, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you gettting tired of that song and dance? You make an assinine statement, get corrected and then shove your fingers in your ears and scream "I'm not listening to you!" Like a 3 year old.
I am promoting my views. Your religion is a bunch of lies that was drafted to take advantage of idiots.
The Lord is not my shepherd, for I am not a dumb sheep.
When you are dead, nobody will miss you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47965 Jan 10, 2014
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Imitation is either a compliment or a troll.
Smile.
Ooh, that's harsh.

“Busting Kimare's”

Clitty

#47966 Jan 10, 2014
Mr. Man, you have your panties in a twist. Sad face.:-(

Wingless Angel
Kenosha, WI
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#479573 hrs ago

Judged:Spam5Offtopic5Disagree5
Wingless Angel
Kenosha, WI
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#479582 hrs ago

Wingless Angel
Kenosha, WI
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#479592 hrs ago

Judged:Funny5Nuts5Disagree5
Wingless Angel
Kenosha, WI
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#479611 hr ago

Judged:Clueless5Nuts5Disagree5
http://www.youdebate.com/DEBATES/gay_adoption ...

Stability is the key to raising an emotionally and mentally healthy child; unmarried and homosexual partners simply cannot provide the stability that married heterosexual couples can give. "Children need a role model, both male and female. Every child has the right to both a mother and a father,". Homosexual activists put their personal desires above the rights of these children to have a chance at a normal family life with a father and mother
Wingless Angel

Racine, WI

#47968 Jan 10, 2014
Dusty Mangina wrote:
Mr. Man, you have your panties in a twist. Sad face.:-(
Wingless Angel
Kenosha, WI
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#479573 hrs ago
Wingless Angel
Kenosha, WI
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#479582 hrs ago
Wingless Angel
Kenosha, WI
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#479592 hrs ago
Judged:Funny5Nuts5Disagree5
Wingless Angel
Kenosha, WI
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#479611 hr ago
Judged:Clueless5Nuts5Disagree5
http://www.youdebate.com/DEBATES/gay_adoption ...
as usual all you can do is attack the poster.
you can't post on the issue you have to ignore the issue because you can win a real debate on issues.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Free your mind”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#47969 Jan 10, 2014
Wingless Angel wrote:
http://www.youdebate.com/DEBAT ES/gay_adoption.HTM
My children are very happy and well balanced children. They have no problem with having two mothers. My daughter proudly calls my partner her other mother. They have every bit of stability that any other household has. They both participate in band and other extracurricular activities, both have best friends whose families don't care about the fact that their mother is a lesbian. In fact, both of their best friends spend the night here, and it is just the same as at a heterosexual household. None of their friends judge them, none of their classmates pick on them because of this.

I will explain my background and you tell me what is better for my children... I hid the fact that I was a lesbian from my family most of my life... I was very unhappy. I did not want to be with a man... a penis is disgusting for me. I married, though, to keep my family happy and to do what I thought I had to do to be "normal". The man I married was very emotionally and psychologically abusive. I was put down on a regular basis (in front of my children). I was yelled at, called names, belittled... he controlled everything. I had no access to money except what he gave me for groceries. I was told that I was worthless, evil, crazy, horrible... All in front of my children. He was also physically abusive to the children and would beat them with a belt. I took all I could take. I didn't even want to be with a man, let alone an abusive one. So, I divorced him and found a female partner. My female partner is the total opposite of my ex. I am treated with respect and love, and to top it off, this feels right for me. I don't have to fake being in love to make my family happy. My family has all met her, they all love her and accept her. They are happy that I am finally happy. They were in shock when I told them I was only with a man to make them happy and said I should not have done that. The only good thing that came of it was my children. When I went to court, guess who got custody? Not the abusive father... even in TX, such a conservative place, the lesbian mother got custody. So here is what I want you to tell me... which situation is better for my children? Living in an abusive heterosexual home, or living in a homosexual home where they feel more loved and secure than they ever had in the past?
Ralph

Benton, IL

#47970 Jan 10, 2014
Do I detect a Bromance taking place?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,536,058
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 39 min huntcoyotes 240,979
News Chicago's population decline continues for the ... 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 6
News Thaddeus S. "Ted" Lechowicz, 1938-2009: Cook Co... (Jan '09) 6 hr Jackson Browne 2
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... 9 hr Earl 54
An EF-5 tornado would knock the Willis Tower ri... 13 hr Storm guy 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 hr Comrades 105,189

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages